Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
jImBoW89 Posted: 18:45 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418916
jImBoW89
Post Likes: 0
+
Hurry up next match this is the best(better than wrestling)
Devil Master Posted: 18:45 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418917
Devil Master
Forum GuestMember
+
I can't wait either

The devil is with in us all
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:45 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418918
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Hold on for a little bit longer guys, It's coming. First, we must wait for our raters to rate the match first. Then after that, I will start the next one.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
jImBoW89 Posted: 18:46 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418922
jImBoW89
+
OKay!1!
screencheat2 Posted: 18:50 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418933
screencheat2
+
Yahoooo
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
roadkillers Posted: 18:51 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418934
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Ummm what do you mean by raters?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:54 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418942
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, Bad Wolf, Test Virus 101, and Chaoticjaf123 are the raters of the matches. They will tell me if the match was GOOD, BAD, OUTSTANDING, or HORRIBLE. At least one of them will do, then after that, I will post the next match.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 18:54 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418943
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
Who are the raters????Who!Where!There!C'mon raters!*Pulls out sword*"C'mon raters!C'mon!Or not i poke you with my sword!!!"
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
roadkillers Posted: 18:57 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418950
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
You no wut dont call me an offical rater but im going to rate them for the heck of it but im not official.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 19:04 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418971
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
The suspense is killing me!!!!!
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 19:30 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419032
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well I'll tell you this. You might wanna get your lighters out and glow sticks, cause the next match that includes Sam fisher and Solid Snake is a "Nightshade Match!". I'll explain later on.
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 19:34 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419048
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
What Nightshade is in the match too?
jImBoW89 Posted: 19:44 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419080
jImBoW89
+
Well cant we go on with out them!
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 19:51 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419093
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
Vote Jericho!Vote Jericho!!VOTE JERICHO!!!!!!!!!Who will win?Suspense!SUSEPENSE!!!
jImBoW89 Posted: 20:06 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419119
jImBoW89
+
Vote!Vote!Vote!Right Now if you didnt Now!Vote!
darth sideous Posted: 20:16 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419159
darth sideous
Forum GuestMember
+
eastern conference
1?????
2solid snake
3sora
4tidus(final fantasy)
5jak and daxter
6mario
7goku
8anakin skywalker
western conference
1dante
2fox mcloud
3samus
4jericho cross(dark watch)
darth sideous Posted: 20:18 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419168
darth sideous
Forum GuestMember
+
King how do you join a team?
jImBoW89 Posted: 20:33 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419209
jImBoW89
+
go to teams and clans and ask people can you join.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 20:59 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419254
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well guys, the suspense ends NOW!!! The next match is about to start, it features Sam Fisher a.k.a Splinter Cell Vs. Solid Snake. And this one will be a treat cause it's featured in a Nightshade Match. Okay, the way this match works is, the fighters will be fighting with same rules, but instead, they will be fighting in TOTAL DARKNESS. We will see who the best spy is?

Second Match: Sam Fisher(Splinter Cell) Vs. Solid Snake(Metal Gear Solid): Before the match even begin, the crowd already started going crazy. The camara views circled the arena, viewing everyone person on their feet for the next match. The crowd was split in half with one half cheering for Snake and the other chanting for Fisher, "Snake! Fisher!, Snake! Fisher!, Snake! Fisher!". Both Solid Snake and Sam fisher were already on the battlefield, training in corners before the match started. In one corner, Solid Snake was kicking, punching, and flipping in the air to get himself rallied up for the fight. In the other corner, Sam fisher was testing and fixing his equipment with screws and other tools. Moments later, the announcer's voice came on the speaker to announce the match. "Ladies and Gentleman, boy and girls, children of all ages, I present to you the NEXT MATCH!!!!". The crowd went wild as they heard these words. "The competitiors of this match, Solid snake and Sam fisher, will be competiting in the first ever, NIGHTSHADE MATCH!!" The crowd went even more crazier as they heard the next set of words. Both Solid Snake and Sam Fisher moved towards the middle of the battlefield. As they reached the middle, they begin to circle each other. Both fighters never moved a their eyes off of one another for they knew even the littlest mistake could cause them the match. Snake took out of his combat knife as he watched Fisher with his two-killing-sensed eyes. "THE MATCH BEGIN IN....5.........4......3......2....1.... FIGHT!!!". As soon as he said these words, the sky dome closed and the arena was covered in full darkness. The crowd turn on their lighters and glow sticks to see what they could. As the crowd did this, all that was heard was a clash of metal, which was coming from the fighters. In the dark, both Solid Snake and Fisher were going at it with both of them battle each other with colliding combat knifes. Even in the dark, it seemed like they were battling in the light. After colliding his blade with Fisher a few more times, Snake then attack with a spinning heel kick to Fisher. However, Fisher caught Snake's leg before it even touched him, and then retaliated by throwing a hard right kick to Snake's other leg. A crack was heard from the attack as Snake yelled in pain. Snake then begin throw hard strikes in the dark at Fisher, but none of them hit him. Fisher had sercetly turned on his nightvision and was using it against Snake. Fisher took advantage of the sightless Snake by throwing more hard kicks at Snake's open leg. Cracks echoed throughout the arena as fisher's kicks damaged Snakes legs more, making him scream even more in pain. The crowd knowing snake was in trouble begin to chant his name, "Snake!, Snake!, Snake!". The pain was so bad for Snake's leg, he was beginning to cry. Then Snake saw a weak spot in Fisher's attack. Fisher smiled in the dark as he throw one last kick to Snake's leg, which was the one Snake was wait for. After feeling the kick, Snake used the force of the kick to catapult his leg into a Enzugirl and catch Fisher right in the face. Fisher let go of Snake's leg after getting poverized by Snakes counter attack. Then as soon as Fisher let go of Snake's leg, Snake fell back on his butt and pulled out his machine guns. He then fired aimlessly in the dark at the direction he felt Fisher in. After firing angrily at Fisher's direction for about 20 seconds, he stopped. He listen for any sound or movement in the darkness....nothing was heard. He stayed on the ground and waited to see what would happen next. But what he didn't know was that Sam fisher was now hanging over him, for during his 20 second shoot out, Fisher fished a line towards the top of the dome and used it to leap away from the shots. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Fisher threw Fiber wire around Snake's throat and began to strangle him. Snake struggled from the strangulation as he threw wild punches and kicks into the air to try to fight it off. Then Fisher used his technology to lift himself in air, taking Snake along with him. As they rose, the crowd's lights hit them and both Fisher and Snake were seen. The crowd look on in shock as they saw Fisher hanging Snake by a fiber wire. Snakes eyes turned blood-shot red as he struggled lesser and lesser, getting ready to faint. Then right before he fainted, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a grenade. He then planted the grenade on Fisher's chest, which the grenade stuck like glue on. Fisher saw this happen and pulled Snake closer to the bomb, so when it exploded, he would take the most damage. But in a match-ending counter, Snake throbbed his head back and connected with Fisher and his nightvision goggles, breaking them and cutting them off. Fisher then started moving his head left and right trying not to lose his grip of the fiber wire, but he did. And Snake fell to the ground 5 seconds before the grenade exploded....5....4...3...2...1....BOOMM!!!!! The explosion was so big, it scared the crowd out of their seats amd made everyone stand up. The judges asked to reopen the dome to see what happened. The dome reopened, making light enter the arena. And what they saw next, broke the crowd slient and made the crowd go wild. For it was Snake, sitting up on his bottom next to a fainted and defeated Sam fisher. Snake had won the match and was advancing to the next round. Snake gasped for air as he signed in relief of winning. He then tapped the fainted Fisher on his head to wake him up. Sam opened his eyes and stared at Snake. The fighters stared at each other, having nothing to say. All they could do at that moment was laugh.
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:14 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419278
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
-Dr. Advice blinks eyes a few times getting use to the light after the darkness battle. Claps hands,"YEAH! Go Snake!"-

Another awesome battle King. Keep it going, I'm starting to like this tournament thingy.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Displaying Page 4 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close