Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 05:02 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 75724
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lowthos grinned as MC's attacks hit.
"You call that an attack?" he asked. "You'd do more damage to that wall! I'm made from solid rock, numbskull! Get it? I. Am. Invincible."
Lowthos charged the Glove of Lowthos again.
"I don't have time to play with you, kid," he said. "You want to try anything better, or just give up?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:25 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77186
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
hey lowthos,MC break it up there is somthin the boss wants with us.
So if you guys are gonna fight go into the battle simulater ill give you the security clearence for it, AFTER we come from the bosses.
Is that okay with you lowthos? Ill even watch the battle.

instagram: solidaritysterl
joslifer1 Posted: 22:32 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77757
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
MC thought a bit. "You know, I can do better." He head-butted Lowthos in the head, where he figured he had a brain/eyes, and so it would rock his brain and/or bust his eyes.
"Oh yeah, Auron, this won't be finished easily."
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:47 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78207
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Okay you guys have fun i am goin to see what the boss wants and train.*auron walks through the base door*

Cez Posted: 12:48 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79143
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos punched MC in the face.
"Auron, you goon," he said. "Were you asleep when I changed sides? If so, you must have also been asleep when I blew up the base!"
Lowthos pointed to the smoking wreckage behind Auron and MC.
"Chief, how long will it take for the message to sink in?" asked Lowthos. "If you headbutt me, you will only hurt yourself, because I am made from solid rock."
Lowthos grabbed a chunk of rock and smashed it over MC's head to demonstrate his point.
"Yeah, that stuff," he said. "Get it?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 20:07 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79958
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
He grinned again. "Oh I get it. And I know all well that rock is weak against water. But we don't have any round here, do we? No, I guess that would be a problem. Oh, but what is this? A teleporter?" He pointed to a point on the ground, and he thrust himself and Lowthos into it. They were in the middle of an ocean.
~This had better work,~ he thought as quietly as possible.
Cez Posted: 13:32 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80384
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Nah, it won't," said Lowthos. "Freeze Wave!"
Lowthos, hovering in the air, thrust his fist downwards towards the water, which froze completely solid.
"That's better," said Lowthos. "Now, where was we?"
JoSlifer1 Posted: 21:36 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80602
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Uhhh...warping to a volcanoe!" he said, pushing himself and Lowthos through another portal into a molten volcanoe that was erupting.
Cez Posted: 04:25 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 80752
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Home sweet home," said Lowthos. "I used to live in a volcano. In fact, it was this volcano."
Lowthos grabbed MC and dangled him over a ledge, inches from the rising lava.
"Oh no, I'm losing my grip," said Lowthos sarcastically. He let go of MC.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 21:33 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81589
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hey, ever heard of a recharging energy shield?" he asked, jumping off the lava once he hit it. "Besides, I'm like a frog. I jump out of hot water at first touch."
Cez Posted: 06:36 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81784
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Stay down this time!" said Lowthos. He forced MC under the lava with his tentacles, keeping him under for about 10 minutes.
"Right, I'm off to do more maiming," he muttered to himself. He opened a portal and floated through, arriving back at the battleground, where the demons had returned.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:18 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83752
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
The base never blew up lowthos its right here you blew up a rock and plus you cant change sides the demons will kill you. Once you go to the portal you go to hell and burn and theres no turnin back. If you want to change sides I wont hesitate to kill you.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:19 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83753
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
So make a decision eternal damnation or prosperity.

JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:50 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83924
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ha, he still doesn't get the meaning of rechargable energy shield. Lava does little, if anything, to my shield, let alone my suit. Oh well, time to get back," MC said, jumping out of the lava and into the portal Lowthos used just before it disappeared.

"Hey, Lowthos, you have to use more than lava to hurt me!" MC said, lookin for a gun to shoot with.
~I'll probably have to use a demon-gun, if anything. Why couldn't even just a few Covenant be here?~ he thought.

~Hey, look, Chief!~ Cortana said. ~Covenant ships, closing fast!~

The ships shot at everything: demons, Master Chief, Lowthos, Auron, the base, everything.

"Duck and cover!" Master Chief called, diving.
Cez Posted: 13:05 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84288
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Auron, how thick are you?" asked Lowthos as the shots bounced off him. "See these big spiky things here? These are called horns. Demons have them. So do I. I'm fairly certain that they won't kill me, seeing as how I've been commanding them for several hours now. And yes, I did blow up the base. Trust me, my aim isn't that bad. And to prove it... Elemental Extermination!"
Lowthos fired another blast into the remains of the base, leaving only a crater.
"See?" said Lowthos. "And before I forget, I highly doubt going through one of my own portals will cause me to burn up. And for the last time, you can't kill me. Find a dictionary, and look up 'invincible'."
Lowthos fired a few lightning bolts at the Covenant ships, shooting two of them down.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 21:55 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84728
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
~What are you doing, Chief? Those ships came just as you said you needed some!~ Cortana said as quietly as her voice would allow. She didn't have to lower it too much; the sounds of battle wouldn't let her be heard by anyone but Master Chief unless she yelled at the top of her lungs, or whatever the hologram has.

"I've got a friend Covenant, and he can hear me talking," MC explained softly, crouching behind a ship as he neared Lowthos. "We agreed that he would always be close by, and he could hear what I said through a microphone in my helmet. I can hear him, too, but only when he wants me to hear him."

"We're closing in," a voice rumbled from within MC's helmet.

"Good. Keep coming. Lowthos thinks he's invincible. Show him what you're made of."

"Roger."
Cez Posted: 13:05 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85197
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos leaned against a large rock, while shooting down the Covenant ships with thunderbolts and fireballs. The ground was soon covered with wreckage.
"Chief, I thought you were supposed to kill the Covenant?" he asked. "And yes, I am very much invincible. And I heard your entire conversation with your little friends. I can read minds, you know."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:04 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85609
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
*Auron walks calmly to a rock and sits down* Hey evreybody I sense a demon with great power comin this way its power is stronger than evreybody here...I can hear what thier sayin my lion blood can feel it they are comin for lowthos they know he has a weak spirit. Lowthos youd better be ready because they know your soul is hateful and evil.Mc its over for Lowthos... auron says sadly.

JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:37 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85650
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Come in, Covenant, come in! He overheard! Retreat!"

"No way, I'm coming in full throttle!" the Covenant growled, his ship bursting through the clouds.

~You wool-headed idiot!~ MC thought. The ship plowed Lowthos into the ground.
Cez Posted: 13:12 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 85996
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I beg to differ," grunted Lowthos, hurling the wrecked ship at Auron. "Weak? Me? Dream on! Besides, when was the last time you saw a demon that wasn't evil and hateful? You don't know much about demons, amigo."
Lowthos blasted the remaining Covenant ships out of the sky.
Displaying Page 4 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close