Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:56 Mar10 2005 Post ID: 90865
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"sorry for disapearing but i'm back now..... and i brought the fury of hell with me!!!!! lets get it poppin'"
K.Cobb starts to unload his weapons, he had everything from throwing knives to grenades.
"lets get it crunk!!!!"
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 10:23 Mar11 2005 Post ID: 91832
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Oh look," said Lowthos. "Another one's joined the party. Tell me something, Auron. Have you ever fought a God before? Obviously not, or you'd know exactly what you're up against."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:57 Mar11 2005 Post ID: 92229
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
yeah Yeah whatever keep flapin your gums.Cmon Lowthos lets get on with it.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cez Posted: 03:24 Mar12 2005 Post ID: 92696
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Suit yourself," said Lowthos. "But first, let me get rid of this one."
Lowthos hurled MC down the abyss where the demons were coming from.
"Right, showtime," he laughed. "I'll let you make the first move. I mean, it's only fair you should attack once before I kill you, right?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 07:54 Mar12 2005 Post ID: 92831
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Hmph.*Auron closes his eyes chats ancient words,puts his sword up,and it glows white* Lowthos before I take your demon sprit away you should know that you will be human again with your increidible powers,but if you try to resist the Legendary Demon Extermination Bolt you will die. MC gave you a chance but you didnt listen. MC ready!?

JoSlifer1 Posted: 20:10 Mar12 2005 Post ID: 93589
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ready!" he called, flipping in mid-air to stand beside Auron. "And you said you could read minds! Pfft! You have my spirit in your sword, Auron," he assured him.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cez Posted: 04:32 Mar13 2005 Post ID: 93885
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Human again?" asked Lowthos. "I must have missed something. Did you say human again? I was never human, I was created like this. Really, I'm as much a human as I am a fried egg!"
Lowthos charged the Glove of Lowthos.
"Any time you ladies feel like attacking, just go ahead," he said, grinning.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:54 Mar13 2005 Post ID: 94028
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
You were human.Only me and MC know about it. 2 years ago there was a huge battle.you,MC,and me were the only humans standing.When the demons took us they did expirements. I and MC got away we couldnt help you when they killed you. they put you in their demon project. they brought you back to life without your human memories.You are thier experiment and they want you back. So I am realesing your spirit and putin you back into the human you once were.

Cez Posted: 13:09 Mar13 2005 Post ID: 94267
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"No!" roared Lowthos. "No, that can't be true! I'm Lowthos the Destroyer! I'm the God of the elements!"
Lowthos fired Elemental Extermination at Auron, shattering the blade of his sword into thousands of pieces.
"I was never a mere mortal," snarled Lowthos. "I was created as the ultimate destructive being. The Elemental Crystals... the Glove of Lowthos... All tools to control my power. And now, you shall feel that power. If the Hero of Time couldn't stop me, what chance do you have?"

OoC: This is your last and final warning, guys. I know my character better than you ever will, so quit trying to screw with his history. For full details, see my published works.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:13 Mar13 2005 Post ID: 94368
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Heh gettin mad huh Lowthos?

*Sorry Cez it isnt fair that you are invincilble you were suppose to be on the good side not the bad side so just go on with it Somthin sweet is goin to happen to your character if you let me keep goin with this.* Sorry Cez.

gamer_k.cobb Posted: 09:05 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 94922
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"it could be the simple fact that there are more of us than some hero of time but that is just a thought personally i could take you by myself but this seems like a beef between you and Auron.." a vioce came from the shadows as K.Cobb steps out of the darkness.
"i'm just gonna watch unless Auron here wants some help, i've been training while i was away and i'm full of fury........"
the battle was a stand-off as both Auron and Lowthos looked at K.Cobb not expecting him to be here.....
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 12:20 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 95077
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
OoC: Give me the details, then we'll see about you changing my character history. And besides, I wouldn't be your enemy if you hadn't been calling Lowthos weak in the first place.

BiC: Lowthos smirked to himself.
"Cobb, have you ever met the Hero of Time?" he asked. "I thought not. It doesn't matter how many of you there are, I'll just keep coming back. Just for the record, Link was the only one to ever come close to defeating me, and no-one's got any idea where he is, so I don't think fighting me is a good idea."
JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:50 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 95578
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Actually, I do know." MC's voice was rasping from the hold Lowthos had had on him. "He's stuck in time with Ganondorf right now, but he'll be back in a matter of minutes. So go on, try to stop us when we have him on our side!"
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 12:03 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 95984
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"LowThows i don't care who or where the 'hero of time' is all i know is i am fully capable of destroying you if i felt like it. another thing your right the 'hero of time' could not defeat you or come close to it, but one thing you forget is i am 'K.Cobb the gatekeeper of shadows' i am far better than any 'hero of whatever' i will tell you one time and only one time. DO NOT UNDERESTAMATE ME I AM NOT LIKE ANYOTHER FOE YOU HAVE EVER FACED THE SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES INSIDE ME..... I AM YOUR DESTRUCTION......."
K.Cobb finished his sentence and awaited LowThos' answer or whatever smart remark he may have. expecting a fight K.cobb braced himself.
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 12:53 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 96000
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Really?" asked Lowthos. "Well, that's true. You're more arrogant than anyone I've ever faced, that much is certain. But stronger than Link? No way. If you really are that strong, how come I've been kicking the crud out of Chiefy for several hours, and you haven't bothered to do anything? And being 'Gatekeeper of the shadows' has as much relevance to this battle as Auron being a gourmet cook. It's probably not true, but even if it is, it won't save you. Besides, you can try and scare me if you like, but I do have a couple of aces up my sleeves."
Lowthos punched MC in the stomach a few times, just for the heck of it.
"So, are either of you ladies gonna try and fight me, or not?" he asked. "And I can't believe you've never heard of Link. I mean, seriously, how thick are you guys?"
JoSlifer1 Posted: 20:39 Mar15 2005 Post ID: 96672
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Pretty thick, but even thicker than you," Slifer said, popping out of the trees. ((I couldn't resist bringing him into it!)) "Being part god myself, I CAN beat you, take away your invincibility, make you a crying little babe wishing for your mother. And when I'm done with you, you'll hate your father for ever seeing your mother."

~Thank you,~ Cortana said. ~We thought you'd never come, even if you aren't the Hero of Time. Or the Hero of Wind,~ she added quickly.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 07:37 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 96840
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"ma boy Slifer, anyways you idoit arragance is one thing stating the fact is totally diferent. nonetheless i care nothing for MC he is an andriod therefore he fells no pain, i couldn't care less about that andriod. aand being a 'gatekeeper' has total relavance, and if i doesn't in that case you being LowThos has no relavance it's just a name. as a gatekeeper i've been trusted to insure the safety of the world for 1000's of millinia, i have millioins of years of battle under my belt and geuss what i'm still standing, and if you want an opponent i will serve as one or are you afriad. oh and by the way i'm not trying to scare you if you take it that way your on your own. and i'm not arrogant i'm sure of myself."
K.Cobb stands ready for any attack LowThos could have planned.
"aces up your sleeve eh, show up or shut up!!!"
~K Dash Dot~
JoSlifer1 Posted: 20:14 Mar18 2005 Post ID: 100058
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hey, you're not the only Gatekeeper here! If you forget, I'm the Gatekeeper of White Magic. Plus I've got the entire army of duel monsters behind me, so I'm much stronger than any of you. Well, Lowthos MIGHT be a challenge, but I don't think a few monsters couldn't take him and his...demons out."

"He's stronger than he looks, Slifer. Be wary."

"Wary? Why be wary against HIM? He's only a weak little idjit, only strengthened by his...Crystals." His mouth twisted disgustedly. "It's only the Crystals that count for his invincibility. Without them, he is just a weak coward." At the confused looks, he added, "I got it from a friend."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:54 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 101939
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Okay then now that we all know each other lets get down to busneiss.*Auron gets into fighting stance*

gamer_k.cobb Posted: 10:00 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103017
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"hold up, yo Slifer your ma' homie and all but don't make me put you in your place. you may be a gatekeeper too, but i have way more practice and as far as white magic fall back, the shadow realm is the most reknown gate of all time. keep on your facts homie, oh and screw the duel monsters boy get a something to fear for real, like the shadows."
Stares at Slifer with a real indignitelook on his face....
(the gatekeepers was my idea fall back on some real stuff cud... i don't mean to be rude buddy....)
~K Dash Dot~
Displaying Page 6 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close