Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

this is where you can find my comic series

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
ss13 Jay Posted: 10:31 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73084
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah where have you been tom
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:34 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73280
Chaoticjaf123
+
actually, i started writing my series a long time ago. didnt mean to copy anyone. ty for all of the feedback
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
ss13 Jay Posted: 14:36 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73285
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:39 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73291
Chaoticjaf123
+
i'll add more soon.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:39 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73292
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
ive been sleeping over my nans,the comics brill Chaoticjaf,and its time to say good night.bye
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:41 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73302
Chaoticjaf123
+
ty. bye
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:42 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73306
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
thats alright,bye
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted: 14:42 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73307
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:51 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73325
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ryu was scared, but the amount of fear he had didn?t even begin to compare to his sadness and his anger. ?You?scum? I swear I?ll have your head if it?s the last thing I do!?
At this, he charged forward at an incredible speed. Makyura didn?t move. He just stood there waiting for the impact. Ryu landed the hardest kick he ever had right on the Destructors face. It didn?t even make him flinch.
?Weakling.? That was all the beast had to say. He rushed forward and jammed his knee into Ryus midsection at full speed.
Ryu stumbled at the force of the attack. Makyura simply reached out and gripped Ryu by the throat. He ran up to a mountain and pushed his enemy against it.
?Would you like to give up, or do you desire death??
Ryus only response was to spit in Makyuras face. It didn?t take kindly to this. A strange red aura came from the hand that pressed Ryu into the mountain. Ryu then received the most terrible blast he had ever seen right to his head at point blank. He was tossed to the floor with ease.
He stood up after a few minutes. He knew he could stand a better chance if he Charged, but he didn?t want to hurt Sheeva.
?Don?t worry about your friend. He is already dead.?
?NO!? He screamed out and, suddenly, he charged. The gained power was felt in the heart of every warrior on the planet. This move would later become known as the Mega Cypress Charge.
Ryu and Makyura rushed toward one another. This time their strengths were equal. This surprised Makyura, but he was up for the challenge. They matched each other move for move.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:04 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73335
Chaoticjaf123
+
They fought each other fiercely. Out of no where, Makyura chopped Ryu in the back of the neck, sending him sprawling. Ryu knew he couldn?t keep this up, but he had a plan.
?Hey, why did you have to take his body, did you finally realize you can?t beat me alone??
?You are suicidal, kid.?
Ryu knew what he was doing. He was gathering energy for one final Cypress Dash. He needed to stall, because he wanted to make Makyura angry. If he got annoyed, he might use the Super Nova technique Sheeva had mentioned.
?Maybe so, but at least I?m not scared of someone half my size.?
?What did you just say?? It was working, the Destructor was losing his temper.
?I said you?re as dumb as a log, and as scared as a mouse.?
?NOW YOU DIE!? He began gathering energy. Ryu could feel it heating up outside. ?Witness the power of a super nova!?
?I?ll tell you what, I?d be dead if you hadn?t let me charge, so I?m returning the favor. You have 10 seconds.?
?10?9?8?? While this time was elapsing, he hoped to gather more power himself.
?7?6?5?? He was ready. ?4?3?2?1? time?s up.?
?HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Makyura began to glow and pulsate. It was the most terrible thing Ryu had ever felt.
The explosion had begun. Ryu was sacrificing himself in the way of a true hero. At the last second, though, he began his Cypress Dash. He went all the way through the explosion, let his energy fade, and Bolt Sprinted to Earth. Upon landing, he collapsed instantly.
ss13 Jays sis Posted: 15:04 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73336
ss13 Jays sis
Forum GuestMember
+
ccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
HEY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! UGLY !!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:05 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73338
Chaoticjaf123
+
thany you
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:14 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73347
Chaoticjaf123
+
When Ryu woke up, he was elated to see that Sheeva was next to him. He nudged his shoulder and said, ?Wake up buddy.?
?I?m awake.?
?I did it, he?s dead, gone for good.?
?I hate to break it to you, but there is a chance that he?ll be back. Just cause I?m back doesn?t mean he won?t be.?
They both realized this to be true, but neither of them cared.
?I saw the whole thing, Ryu. You were brilliant. I even got to see through his eyes. Provoking him to explosion and then Dashing your way through it, that was awesome.?
?I know, right?? they both laughed. ?But you seemed to have forgotten something. At the exact time he lost his physical form, I was Dashing at his soul. I think he is gone permanently!?
?Wait, you?re right! Let?s celebrate!?
They went out and celebrated with a small party, but it was cut short. They both sensed that he had gotten a new body, so they both left.

I'm done for a while, I'll post more later. keep giving me feedback. hope you like it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:39 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73549
Chaoticjaf123
+
They were shocked to feel his power. Ryu had been sure that he had finished the job.
?I don?t understand. How did he survive??
?You got me.?
They Bolt Sprinted over to a different planet this time.
?Good, there are no people here.? The area seemed to be completely empty, which was good considering the two didn?t know how much of a planet there would be when they were done.
?He?s here!? This time, instead of surprise attacking, he had appeared right in front of them. His power level had greatly grown.
?I don?t understand it. He should?ve gotten weaker when he lost me as a host.?
?Wait, can a dead person be a host??
?Yes.?
?Maybe he got Gorelock.?
?That?s right,? said Makyura.
Both Ryu and Sheeva clenched their fists and charged up. Makyura just started walking. Even when they were done and he was in the midst of a Mega Cypress Charged Ryu and Sheeva in his God Form, he just kept walking.
They both sent a flurry of energy attacks at him. Every attack they could think of, but he just kept coming, not even phased.
?Stand back, Ryu!? Ryu flew to the side and Sheeva fired an Essence Flash.
Makyura flew directly into the wave and emerged between Sheevas hands. He sent him into the ground with a single punch.
Ryu leaned over his fallen friend, and said, ?I?m going to step in now, ok??
?Go ahead.? Sheeva managed. He was in serious pain.
Ryu flew up to attack and was sent into his friend with a small blast of energy.
?Ryu, you need to use your old attack. It might kill me, but we have no other options.?
?What attack??
?The soul demolition.?
?No way, that takes so much out of me. Plus, I?d need almost an hour to prepare my self!?
?I?ll provide the hour, just do it!?
?No, you?re going to get yourself killed, he is too strong now!?
There was no changing his mind.
gameboylover Posted: 18:42 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73554
gameboylover
Forum GuestMember
+
that was awesome. If i tried to do a comic it would probobly be really corny and not make any sense.
THIS IS FOR ALL OF THE SAIYANS KILLED IN YOUR NAME, FRIEZA. DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:24 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73594
Chaoticjaf123
+
Thank you, but I'm sure you'd do ok. all i need is an idea
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 21:17 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73658
Chaoticjaf123
+
any new readers??
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 22:53 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73699
Chaoticjaf123
+
As he flew in for the attack, he knew he could not beat Makyura in this new form, but he had to try. Ryu needed almost an hour to gather energy for a soul demolition. No one had ever survived it, because it attacked the soul directly. This made it a perfect attack for the situation.
Ryu was to his feet and gathering, when Makyura caught on to the idea. He raised his hand and sent a large ball of energy toward Sheeva. He dodged it, but he was not the target. It hit Ryu dead on, and he fell to his back.
?NO!? cried Sheeva. He?d have to stall for much longer now. He stared at the one thing he had to keep alive, and after all these years of protecting the whole universe, he was scared.
He didn?t have any more time to think, because at the moment he looked back, Makyura was on him. Sheeva was being held by his throat and taking punches that would have killed him had he not been in his God Form.
Left to the body, right to the jaw, elbow to the chest, it was a raw beating. Makyura kicked Sheeva straight up in the air, teleported above him and axe-handled him in the top of the head, sending him flying down faster that a Bolt Sprint. As he hit the ground, there was a loud crash, then a lot of dirt and dust rose in the air, making it impossible to see anything in the area.
By this time, Ryu was up and gathering energy again. Makyura noticed, and began to float toward him. He was interrupted by a small energy disk. It didn?t hurt, but it annoyed him.
He teleported to the front side of Sheeva, who had obviously thrown the blast, and kneed him in the gut. The warrior fell to his knees and began coughing up blood. The Destructor wasn?t done.
Sheeva felt Makyuras vice-like hands grab onto the back of his neck, but he couldn?t see or hear it, as his head was covered in blood. Makyura lifted him into the air one-handedly and slammed him down onto his knee repeatedly. After a few minutes of this slamming, he grew bored, and effortlessly tossed the motionless body face first so that he slid on the dirt for a few feet, then came to a dead stop.
He just smiled, walked over to the body, and picked it up. With one hand, he dangled Sheeva in the air in front of him. He placed him on top of his knee and knelt down. He began to bring his elbow down on Sheevas back. He did this several times, then lifted him in the air by his hair. He put one hand on either side of the head, and began pushing them together. He was crushing him. He didn?t want to kill him yet, so he threw him against a wall, slapped him in the face, and clubbed him in the back of the neck. This left him motionless.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:10 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73704
Chaoticjaf123
+
Makyura turned around and began to walk toward Ryu. He was in no hurry. ?Hey, you! The one standing there, the one who is looking at me.?
Ryu froze. He had his hands together as if praying. It was his stance for gathering power. He needed more time. He had barely regained the energy that he?d already lost against Makyura. The attack that he was trying to build up was a kill shot. It had only been used twice, and it had killed both of its victims instantly.
?Are you ready, Ryu??
This snapped Sheeva back to life. He wiped the blood from his eyes and saw Makyura approaching Ryu. He threw all his remaining energy into a blast and leaned against the mountain so it would appear he was standing. It hit, but Makyura didn?t even flinch, he was infuriated by Sheevas insistence.
He turned around and saw Sheeva standing there. Sheeva couldn?t see straight, but he could make out the form of Makyura in the distance, that is until he Bolt Sprinted up to Sheeva and uppercut him in the jaw, sending him straight through the mountain. He came through the other side and the whole thing collapsed. Makyura teleported about ten feet ahead of him and kneed him down to the ground.
He was annoyed with the constant interruptions, so he decided to make sure Sheeva stayed down. He fired a barrage of energy waves at the spot where Sheeva had fallen. At the last second, Sheeva teleported off to Makyuras left side. However, the Destructor anticipated this and threw a couple of energy balls over his shoulder, they both hit their target. Sheeva fell to the floor to catch his breath. He was not running on pure adrenaline. There were two other things that kept him going. First, he felt Ryus attacks power rising, and also he realized that if he stopped fighting, he would be sentencing the whole universe to an eternity of torment.
Makyura quickly flew down and elbowed him in the neck. Sheeva cried out, then fell to his face.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 23:25 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73714
Chaoticjaf123
+
Makyura continually stomped the body into the ground with devastating force. Undoing this, he picked up Sheeva, and began to pummel him some more. Holding him by the throat with his left hand, he beat him with his right. This relentless assault continued for a matter of minutes.
Ryu watched and tears came to his eyes. He had to stand by and watch as his best friend was being slaughtered. He only needed a little more time.
?Just hold on a little longer Sheeva!? he yelled.
?There is nothing you can do for your little friend!? yelled Makyura.
The anger was adding fuel to his attack, and Ryu felt ready. Now he just needed a few more minutes to focus the attack on Makyura. But by the looks of the situation, he didn?t have a few minutes. He saw Makyura toss Sheeva aside and begin his walk toward Ryu. Ryu had a thought. It would take some of his strength away from the attack, but it was his only hope.
?Ok you little freak! I?m not scared of you!? Ryu just needed to lure Makyura a little closer. And it worked.
Ryu teleported between the Destructor and the fallen Sheeva. ?SOUL DEMOLITION!? He held his hands out and let out the most deadly attack in the universe. Makyura sensed the power coming, but there was nothing he could do.
?What?s this?? he cried as he turned and saw what appeared to be a wall of pure fire. He tried to dodge it, but it was too large. It hit it?s target.
Displaying Page 2 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 200164

Post Top
Click to close