Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Stay Awake, Stay Alert--Stay Alive

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 19:14 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227193
Cipher_Wizard
Post Likes: 0
+
"It could be said," replied Mazika, shifting into a combat stance. "I seek to destroy Avia Majikra, the wizards of Kazmyra, the dark god; I learned of the 'Source' on my travels and decided that unlocking it would be beneficial to my initial conquest. I don't fight unless the need arises, which accurately describes my personality. Let's get this over with."
He drove the blade of his sword into the chest of another creature, launching another flurry of shadows in many directions.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Enux Posted: 19:15 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227203
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
((Name: Telak
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 lbs.
Weapons: A four foot staff, but nothing special.
Skills: He has great wisdom and knowledge. Even though his age is old, he is extremly quick and agile. He has a great ability of being able to talk himself out of tricky situations.
Magic: He can control light, bending it and using it as a weapon. His main skill, however, is becoming intangible. In thsi state he cannot be touched by anything physical, but cannot touch anythink in a physical way. He also has the ability to delve into peoples mind, but only if the person is weak.
Appearance: He wears long white robes which trail behind him, and his staff is also white. His hair is grey and comes past his shoulders, and is untamed. He has deep brown eyes and an understanding face.
Extreme: Wisdom
Personality: Extremely laid-back. He prefers meditating, reading or resting to anything else. Will never try to start a fight, and will never try to participate in one either. But that doesn't mean to say that he will never fight...
History: Born to a mother and father of great wisdom, he was brought up on it. He trained his skills and increases his knowledge everyday fo the best part of his life. His mother died when he was 34 and his father when he was 42. He did grieve, but not to much, as he knew that grieving would do nothing but worsen the pain. So, as a result, he just led a normal life. And he still does.))

« Last edited by Enux on Dec 20th 2006 »
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:17 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227217
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Koulin smirked,impressed by his rather unnecessary speech. "You know,all I really needed was a yes or no..." Koulin grinned,punching a Shadow in the face,finishing it off with a powerful axe kick.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:20 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227230
Swampert_King456
+
A messege shadow appeared giving a hologram of Garaso
"Meet me when you have found the Savior and maybe you will have a chance to defeat me"Garaso laughed evily dissapearing
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 19:20 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227232
Cipher_Wizard
+
"It's to save me from having to explain myself to a potentially rough interrogation later on," explained Mazika, smirking slightly. He planted his sword upside-down in the earth, delivered an aerobic kick into a nearby shadow creature, and destroyed it by launching a small orb of light energy into its throat.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:24 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227247
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Koulin then did an Belly to Belly Supplex on an approaching creature. Following up with a sweep kick on an rear Shadow,taking it's legs and then throwing it into a horde of shadows. "Hmph,you don't have to worry about interrogation,I've got your back." Koulin stated firmly,glancing around for anymore approaching shadows.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 19:28 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227260
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Thanks for that," Mazika said firmly, wrenching his weapon from the ground and pausing as hard soil fell from its blade. He tossed it nine feet into the air, extended his arm, shouting, "Kverta Aluminil!"
A flare of light was launched from his palm and struck a dark creature in its chest, decimating it and creating a radius that incapacitated two of its brethren. A wave of transparent white magic soon followed, causing their bodies to ripple with pain before they disappeared in a flash, spreading more shadows throughout the alley.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:41 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227308
Swampert_King456
+
All the shadows rose into the air starting to fuse together to make a Shadow Giant
"I am the Shadow Giant"SG siad with a large tone. "Now you must be destroyed for your insolence to Lord Garaso!"

((ok people, big battle so let's see what happens))
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 19:43 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227320
Cipher_Wizard
+
"How interesting," Mazika said calmly, apparently unfazed by the looming threat of the Giant before him. After a brief moment of closing his eyes, the warrior's weapon dematerialized, and an aura of holy light surrounded his body, highly defining its features.
"I don't believe we've met," he said hastily, turning to Kou and Blade. "But I hope that you'll trust me like an ally and help me destroy this creature."
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:45 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227325
Swampert_King456
+
"Is that a challenge, Advocate of Light"SG said impressed by his bravery
ps2man617 Posted: 19:54 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227367
ps2man617
+
On 20-Dec-2006 joslifer1 said:((Always, Cipher. And, just to make this post not considered OOC...))

Noting still more darkness, Murduroy asked the alchemist, "What seems to be going on? Any important events happened lately? I'm from out of town, just arrived."
Zeleous stood up his mantle flapping in the wind "Not much but..." He said as he felt the dark aura. "I have to go." Zeleous said hiding his mouth with the neck of his clothing, he walked away to the alley where it seemed everyone was fighting. He stood there and watched, not sure what was happening.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:22 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227464
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
On 20-Dec-2006 Swampert_King456 said:"Is that a challenge, Advocate of Light"SG said impressed by his bravery
"Challenge?" Koulin asked,snickering with a rather bold delight. "You really need an a** kicking..." Koulin muttered,getting into a fighting stance.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 20:27 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227489
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Do you have any knowledge of the fire, light, or electrical elements?" asked Mazika, his eyes glittering mysteriously. "If you do, I know a quick way to stop this monstrosity from harming any of us."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 20:31 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227505
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Koulin smirked. "No,only power I've unlocked within these artifacts are the speed of the wind,and the strength of 100 outraged titans." Koulin replied,adopting a Jujetsu stance.

ps2man617 Posted: 20:51 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227602
ps2man617
+
"That must be the Destroyer, and is that.. One of his Minions?" wondered Zeleous. " Rather big but it shall be consumed by my might." Zeleous said walking infront of Koulin and Mazika both his hands clapped together infront of him.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:56 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1227623
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((dang, my computer didn't post this, this is my response to Koulin's question))

"Nah, I had my name leagaly changed" Blade shrugged

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
ddog64 Posted: 02:14 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1228043
ddog64
+
Evvenn was amazed, no one had even heard him. Maybe that's why I wanted to be the savior, to mean something... He thought to himself, but then realized that he was now staring at the Destroyer. Wisdom senses kicked in once again, showing that no matter how much energy he put into it, he would be easily slaughtered. What's going on? The old me would attack without question. He thought.

"It is because I have awakened some of your core wisdom inlays." said a voice that echoed in Evv's mind. The warrior looked around, and found a hooded figure.

"What do you want from me?" asked Evvenn.

"You are a warrior, you attack and conquer, and prey on the weak, which is far less than you are capable of. My organization wants to make you their general, but not as you are, we want a soldier, someone who would defend and protect the innocent- likely from warriors." explained the figure. "Now please, follow me."

"I don't know if my wisdom is telling me that you're on my side, or if you've clouded my judgement to make me a puppet, but eitherway, I will follow." said Evvenn. He and the figure walked until they reached the end of an alley, and then the figure lifted the lid off of a trash can and jumped in. Evvenn followed, falling down a long, stone tunnel.

((I don't know if you would consider this plot hijacking. I'm not trying to hijack the plot, I just wanted Evvenn to mean something, and have him walk a different path, like Riku from KH2. If you don't want this to happen, tell me and I will edit this post. Also, just to avoid confusion, my character's name is E-V-V-E-N-N, not E-W-E-N-N. I don't know if anyone was confused, but the Vs looked a little like a W to me, and I didn't want confusion.))
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 18:49 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229853
Swampert_King456
+
"The Destroyer is not truly here...he is just a hologram and i am #15 of his Omega squad"SGshouted getting angry at the insolence of the Advocates of Light
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:55 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229872
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Want a piece?" Koulin asked,getting into a power stance. "Me and your giant,one on one." Koulin cahllenged,looking up at the massive bieng,rotating his shoulders.

Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:00 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229895
Swampert_King456
+
"Fine but he is stronger than he looks"Garaso agreed
"Now feel my wrath!"SG shouted shooting large Shadow Blasts at Koulin
Displaying Page 3 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close