Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Stay Awake, Stay Alert--Stay Alive

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Next
joslifer1 Posted: 17:31 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216695
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
In a world of war, there can be only four sides. In Elury, there is Wisdom, Power, Courage--and a combination of these three. Those concerned with Wisdom are generally not violent; those who follow the path of Power are greedy fighters; and Courageous warriors are those who protect the Wise from the Powerful. However, only one person can obtain the combination: the Source. If Power achieves the Source first, the world will be changed in his image; if Wisdom does, the world will become all the same; if Courage does, the world will be cleansed of all life. But there is a fourth extreme, to which only two belong, who must obtain the Source before any of the others in order for the world to be saved, or utterly annihliated. Unknown to the world, the Savior and Destroyer have been born and raised. This is that world's story...

((You must belong to one of the groups, Wisdom, Courage or Power, or you can be the big bad guy, but make sure only one person is the Destroyer. You can't be the Savior because, well, I am.))

Name: Murduroy
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170 lbs.
Weapons: Sword, Philosophy
Skills: Very smart; belief in an answer to everything; pretty good swordsman
Magic: None yet (as the RolePlay continues, he will gain some, because of the part of him that's Wise)
Appearance: Red cloak covers a white shirt. His slightly curved sword is in a plain black sheath, with a boarhide hilt. His face is that of someone who most think will understand them, whatever the situation. His hair is brown, and his facial hair is kept neatly in check.
Extreme: Savior
History: Born to a Wise mother and a Courageous father who defeated a Powerful mage, Murduroy knew from a very young age the Prophecies, which are a series of prophecies and descriptions that are known only to the Royal Family of Wisdom. The Prophecies as well as proved him the Savior, since only one Courageous warrior could defeat a Powerful mage, and the cross of Wisdom and Courage was unheard of (alliances to fight, perhaps, but never to bring forth offspring). So he learned to use a sword, just in case someone tried to hurt him, but he was trained to try to convince his enemies with words and deeds, with battle to fall back on if all other things failed. In the Prophecies, it clearly states he must find the Source before Power, Wisdom or Courage...but he has no idea where to start looking.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:56 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216782
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Kool.

Name: Blade
height: 5'7
weight: 146 lbs.
race: human
weapons: a golden sword that he keeps slung over his sholder that can fuse with his elemental energy
magic: fire, ice, light, and earth
Skills: Immense strength, great skill with a sword and hand to hand combat skills
Extream: Courage
apeearance: a red jacket over a black shirt, black hair that flops over his right eye, worn jeans and black boots
attitued: friendly and calm, gets very serious and has a quick mind in battle.
history: The hero of his village but left once he got older to prusue a life of adventure, now he protects those who can't, and seeks to win for those who follow in his path...

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Dec 15th 2006 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:59 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216790
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Name: Koulin Burrzahd
Height: 5`9
Weight: 180 lbs
Weapons: Fists and Ankle Braces of Odinious. Silver and Gold knuckle gloves and ankle braces that were made by a powerful mage of Alechemy. They have many and deadly runes upon them,their hidden powers yet to be unlocked and discocered.
Skills: Is a very disciplined and adept in many types of martial arts,fighting styles,submission holds,wrestling,and dis arming techniqes. For right now he only has unlocked the strength and speed attributes of his special items. A tactical genius and expertises in chakra and force control.
Apperence: Black tiger tunic with a gold tiger surrounding it. he has a long,black cloth hanging from it. He wears black tabi pants,and black fish skin boots. He has rather tanned skin,and spiked black hair that is styled to the back. His eyes are dark blue.
Extreme: Courage
Personality: Very brave and isn't afraid to do anything. Very understanding and laid back. Type B personality,but is always on guard.
History: Is currently looking for the Source,and has no idea where to look. But is on a look out for anyone who tries to stop him.
Wisdom,Courage,Destroyer,Power,or any other interference is a target.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Swampert_King456 Posted: 18:14 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216830
Swampert_King456
+
Name:Lord Garaso
hieght:9'0
Weight:
Weapons:Darkness, dark minions and his hands of course
Skills:very powerful and very fast(must i tell more i mean he is the master of darkness)
Magic:Summoning minions, Darkness powers...Flight and portals
Appearence:Large Black Shirt with a Large Black cloak over it. He wears(you guessed it) Very Black pants. He has red eyes, and White spiked hair.
Extreme: Destroyer
History:Family......Destroyed, Swore to destroy everyonne in his path, no one stopped....him yet.....he can't find IT (by it i mean ultimate power.) Now he hears of a Savior and wants to destroy it.
ddog64 Posted: 19:21 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1216992
ddog64
+
((What do you mean by "Cleanse the world of all life."?))

Name: Evvenn Keltheraz
Height: 6'3
Weight: 187 lbs.
Weapons: Death's Powerblade((Sorry 2 steal it, X, lol))- Large blade that glows with a red aura. Said to have been forged on the lap of the Gods.
Skills: Posesses slight agility, but best strength is his....uh...strength.
Magic: Due to the slight bit of wisdom in him, he can throw fireballs at enemies.
Appearance: Short cut brown hair, brown goatee, Thick gold and red armor.
Extreme: Courage
Personality: Courageous, beleives a sword to be the answer to any problem
History: As a child, always wished to be the savior, and now that he has heard of a destroyer on the loose, he quests out to stop him and overthrow fate.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
ps2man617 Posted: 22:47 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1217419
ps2man617
+
Name: Zeleous Genseit(ze-le-o-us)
Age: 24 (but his mind age is like 16, for he is extremly immature)
Height: 6'0
Weight: 196
Race: Half Ryuu, Half Arian(air-ee-an)
Weapons: A silver curved sickle like magic staff with a small Cyan orb under it's point with a katana hidden in it at the bottom. Two guns one white the other black, the bullets these guns use are engraved with alchemic circles which allow it special powers. (will gain another weapon in the middle of the RP.)
Skills: Supreme agility, average strength, extreme cunning, vast hearing, keen eye-sight, and all those of his attributes are only gifts of his Race he has yet to train them, he as well takes his abilities for granted. Zeleous has a quick mind in battle, He is okay at hand-to-hand combat but excels at alchemy, hand symbols, spell casting and summoning. One of his most notable skills is his absurdly high amount of Chakra and stamina.
Magic: his main form of spell casting is using Air or Darkness most of the time combining both. He can transmute, destroy, and teleport things, and portal summon with alchemy and all with the use of circles, well most of all. Uses hand symbols to amplify is alchemy, spell casting, and summoning. He mostly summons large and horrifying beasts but can summon other things.
Appearence: Black spiky hair, 3 Cyan eyes the third on his forehead, and very light tan. Wears a black head band covering his third eye, a huge black rag similar to Clouds in KH1, white bandages on his arms baring his knuckles, Black steel tasset covering his left leg, and part of his right leg from behind, going down to his Knees. Wears black baggy pants and black steel greaves going slightly above his knees.
Extreme: Wisdom
Personality: Laidback, easy going, likes to read, but unlike his extreme he is not very wisdomful.
History: A young prodegy in his town but was always very lazy unlike his father, Astray. But as his dad was he wants to rid the world of all evil, therefore he seeks for the Source and to kill the Destroyer.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
joslifer1 Posted: 18:38 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222929
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((Ddog, that's essentially what the Destroyer does, only he does it without destroying the rest of the universe as well... So aliens on other planets don't get killed, only this world's people, whereas the Destroyer just annihilates the universe altogther, kay?

So you're all accepted, though I'm a little surprised no one chose Power.))

Murduroy strolled slowly down a street, hearing but not listening to shopkeepers crying their wares from the front of their shops. He was looking for sick people--such as lepers. For some reason, he'd never been sick as a child, so he knew he wouldn't get any disease, so he was consantly looking to see if he could help those who didn't have his immune system.
ps2man617 Posted: 19:52 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223128
ps2man617
+
((Meh, I'm surprised I chose Wisdom I generally not very good with magic RPing but gots to try everything ya' know.))

Zeleous sat in a vacant shop spot where he would create things out of thin air using alchemy to give out to the children who were diseased. As he tapped the floor a small toy car materialized, after giving it to the boy he saw a man strolling down the street in a red Cloak. It seemed strange because a man who appeared to have such high caliber wouldn't be wandering around here.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Swampert_King456 Posted: 20:07 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223176
Swampert_King456
+
Lord Garaso walked up a cold dark alley.
"Give me your money!" A mugger shouted as he grabbed Garaso by the shirt.
"Don't ever touch me!!!!!"Garaso shoouted unleashing darkness from his body covering the entire alley.
"AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"The mugger pleaded for help at the end of the alley being pulled back away.
Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!"Garso laughed with an evil smile down his face
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:44 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1223290
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Blade was simply walking down the streets as he heard the muggers cry and took off after it, screeching to a half in front of the ally.

ddog64 Posted: 00:03 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223555
ddog64
+
Evvenn sat in a bar with a beer in his hand, the same thing he had been doing for the past day and a half. "Yo, Evv, you gonna drink that beer?" asked the guy next to him. But Evvenn wasn't listening, he was thinking, and concentrating. His wisdom let him sense creatures, but barely, the only thing he could sense was power, in two different directions, both close.
"Savior, Destroyer." said Evvenn. He stood up and drank his beer in one gulp, then put it down and walked out, following one of the two directions that were in his mind. "Either one is an enemy, I'll make myself the savior, either by killing the real one or by killing the destroyer. Wait, no, if I really am wanting to be the savior, or a helper to him, I'll be trained, and only kill those who oppose the Savior. But....I can't let courage win, I help wisdom, so that nothing bad happens." he thought.

((I didn't choos power cuz they're closest thing to Destroyer, which I do not like, so watch your back Darren, I'm coming for you.))
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 05:07 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223661
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Hello?" Blade called down the ally as he started to slowly walk down it (There's a big power signature in this ally...) He thought uneasily "Anyone here?"

joslifer1 Posted: 16:47 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224654
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Murduroy walked slowly into the shop Zeleous was (though he didn't know the name of the alchemist), noting mentally the fact that someone just used something massive and dark somewhere in the city. "Hello," he said, putting on a casual facade.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:48 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224659
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I know someone's there, come out before I blow you out!" Blade shouted as he made a ball of light energy in his hand

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:53 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224668
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Jesus Christ,chill out kid..." a man dressed in rather fierce clothing said,woken up by all of the racket outside of his so called 'house'.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Swampert_King456 Posted: 16:55 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224675
Swampert_King456
+
"BLow me out! Hah! you do realize you're talking to Lord Garaso the Destroyer"Garaso laughed with the mugger nowhere in sight
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:57 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224684
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Not you..." Blade groaned "I don't really give a damn who i'm talkin to, what happened to that guy that was here a minute ago?" Blade demanded

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 16:58 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224691
Cipher_Wizard
+
Room for one more?

Name: Mazika Rathas
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 213 lbs.
Race: Aluminil
Weapon: Lumina, a thick white broadsword forged from solidified holy light. Measures five feet long and four inches wide; the hilt extends for eight inches across and has a crystalline serpent coiled around it. The blade of the sword is widest at the base and most narrow at the tip; diamonds are imbedded at every six-inch interval to increase the weapon's stability. When it is unused for any purpose, Lumina travels with its master by assuming an aura of holy light that surrounds their body, augmenting their control over white magic.
Skills: High skill in swordplay and unarmed combat, intelligence, and thorough focus. Mastery of his own mind, which extends to capability of levitation. A sixth sense that allows him to perceive energy essences, and heightened senses of sight, smell, and hearing are the fruits of meditation.
Magic: Manipulative power and control over the electrical, light, and fire elements. He uses fire to increase his strength, electricity to increase his speed, and light to increase agility and his six senses. The capability of surrounding his body in an aura of either element is also one of Mazika's many nonoffensive techniques.
Appearance: Wears a black cloak that drapes over his tall and muscular body. His hands are encased in gauntlets that protect them from the power of the elemental energy within Lumina. Wears a golden necklace, pendant, and white shoes. Has white skin, brown eyes, and black hair that extends to the nape of his neck.
Personality: Calm, decisive, and serious under most circumstances. Prefers defense in battle, and dislikes anger. If enraged, will either quickly calm down or vent his anger on opponents.
History: Mazika was born in a peaceful village housed at the footholds of a mountain. It was a traditional custom that a sixteen-year-old male have to ascend this mountain to attain manhood and the permission to leave the colony. He met a beautiful woman named Lumina, with whom he left the village after ascent, bringing with him their other customs of meditation and physical training, through which he developed a sixth sense and his mastery over electricity and fire. In a battle with dark wizards that invaded a town, he became paralyzed for life. Several hours later, he encountered a deity of light, Mirian, who granted him mobility in his legs once again and the power of holy magic if he continued to defend humanity against the forces of darkness. He then forged Lumina, which he named after his wife, and after her death, abandoned his post as loyal husband to continue his crusade against Avia Majikra, the wizards of the dark god. During his travels, Mazika perceived information about a mystical entity known as the Source, which he theorized would assist his efforts.
Extreme: Wisdom

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Dec 19th 2006 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 17:03 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224710
Swampert_King456
+
"Hah, you're a fool kid....where do you think he is"Garaso questioned
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:05 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1224719
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"You're pure evil" Blade said as his attack grew bigger

Displaying Page 1 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close