Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP: Stay Awake, Stay Alert--Stay Alive

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:05 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229924
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
Koulin rolled out of the way to evade the attack,regaining his stance soon after. "He is kind of slow...unlike me." Koulin jeered, disappering in a motion blur,coming at the giant head-on.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:13 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1229968
Swampert_King456
+
"No one has ever touched me"SG laughed as a shield appeared around him.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:29 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230042
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Koulin stopped in his tracks. "So your mom never hugged you as a child? How sad..." Koulin jeered,shaking his head in shame.

Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:39 Dec21 2006 Post ID: 1230067
Swampert_King456
+
"I do not have a past i am shadow-creature....nothing else"SG replied as he shot out more Shadow Beams
ddog64 Posted: 13:13 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1231974
ddog64
+
Evvenn landed on his back. He got up slowly to see people doing complicated things on computers, then saw the hooded man. "This is the central headquarters of UDREL, the Underground Destroyer Resistance and Elimination League." said the man.
"So, are you....the leader or something?" asked Evvenn.
"No, I am an elite agent hired by our leader ro bring you here. Our mission is soon to be over." said the man.
"Why me?" asked Evvenn.
"Because we have been observing you for several years, your life is one of confusion and hunger, hunger for glory. Ever since you were a boy you wanted to be the savior, but you knew you weren't. So, after an...unfortunate confrontation with your family, you set off to become the hero you dreamed of being. Your strength is great, but not great enough to kill the Destroyer, so we want you to become our general." explained the man.
"But you said I'm not strong enough to kill the destroyer." said Evvenn.
"You aren't, not even our largest army can kill him, but we don't plan to. When the time comes, the savior will need time to prepare for battle, that is why our army will hold him off, with you at its front, General Evvenn." said the man. Evvenn thought for a minute or so, and finally agreed. "This way then." said the man, leading Evvenn into a large chamber.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:18 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1231992
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Blade dodged around them before charging a beam in his hands "Kou! I need 10 seconds to charge this thing" Blade said as blue atoms began collecting in his hands.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 15:07 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1232395
Cipher_Wizard
+
((ddog, that's ego-tripping. Every post in a roleplay must have one of two forms of interaction with another member's character [physical or verbal].))

Mazika stepped in front of Blade, holding his sword across his chest and bending his knees slightly.
"Do what you need to do," he said hastily, "but do it quickly."
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:49 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1232605
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Alright,time to go on the offensive..." Koulin said to himself,getting into a Tiger stance. "Feral Fist!" Koulin called,throwing a powerful punch at the Shadow Giant,atempting to break his shield.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 17:34 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233144
Cipher_Wizard
+
"While I can't help you at the moment by standing beside you, I can lend you some of my power," said Mazika, planting Lumina into the ground and extending both arms. An orange gas emanated from his palms, travelled through the air, and passed into Koulin's nostrils at a speed rivalling that of the punch itself.
"Now you will be able to harness the elements of fire and electricity so long as I sustain them, and you will have enhanced power and speed," he stated, retrieving his sword and shifting back into his previous position.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
ps2man617 Posted: 18:20 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233348
ps2man617
+
Zeleous out of nowhere came and jumped high in the air and tapped the Giants shield creating an Alchemic circle allowing him to go through and attempted to stab the Giant in the neck with his scythe like staff. "Take this!" He yelled.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:57 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1233526
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"Fists of Immortal Flame!" Koulin called,letting loose a swift flurry of powerful punches and kicks,thier power enhanced by the elements of thunder and fire,thanks to Mazika.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:47 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1234292
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"A few more seconds... ready! GO! FROZEN WAVE OF DIVINE BLUE!!!" Blade shouted as he shot a small, immensely compressed, arrow of ice right at SG

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 18:18 Dec23 2006 Post ID: 1236550
Cipher_Wizard
+
Mazika rolled aside, watching as Blade's attack drew closer to the Giant with determined brown eyes. He quickly regained full posture, and charges of static electricity pulsed around his body as he darted at high speeds toward it, Lumina raised as he thrust the holy blade into its knee in a fierce strike.

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Dec 23rd 2006 »
joslifer1 Posted: 12:17 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240253
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
((That's awesome, Enux. You're accepted.))

Murduroy looked carefully around the corner at the immense battle going on. He was afraid, sore afraid, and he knew he would have no chance if he tried to fight it, so he just watched to see what his potential allies were doing. And his enemies' styles.

« Last edited by joslifer1 on Dec 25th 2006 »
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 12:28 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240266
Cipher_Wizard
+
Mazika landed gracefully on his feet, continuing to emit static charges as he glared with contempt at the Giant. Then, as Murduroy arrived, he could detect the Savior's energy; pulsing and reverberating consistently with the strength of a future hero.
"What is your name?" he asked adamantly, pointing the steel-encased index finger of his left hand in Murduroy's direction.
joslifer1 Posted: 12:31 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240271
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
"Murduroy," he said loudly, but absently; he was studying more than paying attention to what he was saying.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:41 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240816
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Meet the frozen wave!" Blade shouted as he charged more energy into it and it blasted right at Murduroy.

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 13:47 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1241756
Cipher_Wizard
+
"Kverta Aluminil," Mazika said calmly, opening the palm of his left hand to face the projectile that Blade had launched at Murduroy. A shaft of blazing light emerged from it, colliding with the energy projection and diverting its course to the Giant.
"We may need your help, Murduroy," he continued. "I advise you to join us."
ps2man617 Posted: 19:39 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242488
ps2man617
+
Zeleous jumped back away from the Giant and landed near Murduroy. "So your the Savior? If so c'mon let's destroy this thing!"
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Swampert_King456 Posted: 19:42 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242497
Swampert_King456
+
"NO! you can't beat the Shadow Giant!"SG shouted unleashing his shadow towards the warriors attempting to devour them

((Man i am becoming really evil in these RPs lately...Gorey too i mean sheesh i feel like i wanna kill thousands of villagers right now!))
Displaying Page 4 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 10 | 11 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close