Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Chronicals of Chaos and Combat: The Quest for Revenge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Cez Posted: 16:59 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146038
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I didn't forget anything. I didn't say anything about how many heroes you might have, I simply advised you not to kill all of them.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:03 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146048
Chaoticjaf123
+
oh, ok, good then
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:26 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146088
Chaoticjaf123
+
hope you like it cez, and everyone else

Chapter 8

Ken woke up in a blindingly well lit room. As he squinted and looked around, it seemed as if he were surrounded by energy.
Ken stood up and wondered where Ragnarok was. He considered that he might have been captured also, and decided to try and break out of his containment. He looked around for an opening, but he found nothing. So he simply jump kicked the barrier. This did not have the affect he had hoped for. It knocked him back and he fell to the ground.
He fired a small blast at it. On impact, it reflected and shot back at him. He guarded himself for the minor attack, but was caught unsuspecting when the blast hit him with incredible force. It seemed that the barrier somehow reflected energy and added power to it at the same time.
Ken stood up and muttered under his breathe, ?Let?s see just how much this thing can take! PRIMAL BLAST!? He fired the attack at full power, but it instantly bounced back, nearly tripling in power, and hit Ken so hard it sent him into the opposite wall where he bounced to the ground face first.
Suddenly, he heard a booming voice, but he couldn?t tell where it came from. ?Don?t try to resist. You are stuck here until your friend realizes you are gone and comes to save you. I?m sure he?ll want to kill me, so you just tell him to find my castle. If you continue to attempt to break out, the blast reflection energy will continue to cripple you. I want you alive, dead bait doesn?t catch the worm.? Ken heard maniacal laughter, then passed out.
Meanwhile, Ragnarok had landed in a secluded forest after realizing that his partner wasn?t following him. He stood in meditation, trying to find Ken?s energy signal. He could have done this easily if he could focus his mind as Ryu, but he was angry at himself for leaving Ken behind, and that rage fueled Ragnarok. If this battle continued for too long, Ryu might be stuck in the form of Ragnarok.
It was hopeless. He couldn?t calm himself enough to search for energy without confusing Ken?s with his own outbursts. He growled and stood up. He teleported back to Sharunghai and went up to the nearest house. Banging on the door, he yelled, ?Open up before I blow your door off!?
He heard the door unlocking from the other side, then it slowly began to creak open. A nervous villager peered out over his glasses, and was terrified by the sight of the being at his door. Before he could close it, Ragnarok burst in and shoved the man to the floor. ?If you value your life, you will tell me the location of the nearest castle with a prison besides Death Tower!? He slammed his fist through a desk in the corner of the room.
The man looked at his invader in horror. He tried to speak, but couldn?t make his lips form the words.
?TELL ME!? Ragnarok snarled.
The man jumped and began to speak in between gulps. ?The? n?n?n?nearest?c?c?castle, is, is, is??
Ragnarok realized how scared the man must be, but he was mad. ?Give me a map, if you can?t talk!?
The man jumped to his feet and ran over to a cupboard. He began searching frantically. He reached in and grabbed a rolled up piece of paper, then ran over extended his shaking hand.
Ragnarok snatched the piece of paper out of his hand and opened it on a nearby table. It was a map. The man pointed to a small dot on it and said, ?This is where we are.? His hand slowly went across the page over to a large symbol. ?This,? he continued after swallowing his spit, ?Is the castle of the Death Apprentices. It is where they work after they have been fully trained.?
Ragnarok looked over the map, memorizing the path to the castle, then noticed what appeared to be a black tower in the corner of the map. ?What is that?? he demanded, pointing to the corner.
?That? is the castle of Shadow. It is where our ruler used to live. Someone new is there now, but I don?t think it is our lord.?
Ragnarok thought, ?Sheeva.?
?Yes, was our lords name, but I think he was killed.?
Ragnarok muttered, ?That must be where they are keeping Sheeva, if he is alive,? his voice doubled in volume, ?I?ll destroy it all!?
He smashed the door open and walked out. ?I guess I should check out that other castle to see if they have Ken,? he thought to himself, before jumping into the air and beginning to fly toward the castle of Death Apprentices.
He didn?t know what to expect, but even though he didn?t care for Ken as much as he did Sheeva, Ken was his responsibility. If Ken died on this mission, it would be Ragnaroks fault.
He first caught sight of the castle from a great distance, but decided to fly there so he would Ken time to break out on his own if he wanted.
When he looked back and saw that he was being followed, he began to speed up. The person sped up as well.
Ragnarok teleported down into some shrub, hoping to confuse the stalker. He succeeded, as the person stopped above him and looked around.
Ragnarok flew up behind him and put him in a full nelson. ?Who are you and what do you want?? he demanded.
?I come baring a message from the castle of shadows,? he said, struggling against Ragnaroks grip.
?Well, what is it?? Ragnarok said, tightening his hands around the mans neck and turning him around.
As the man choked, he replied, ?Your friend waits for you at the castle of Death Apprentices. If you don?t come, he dies.?
Ragnarok thought, then said, ?Who sent you??
The man was terrified and was about to respond, but he fainted. Ragnarok blasted a Prism Pulse straight down his throat in anger, then tossed the lifeless body to the ground below and shot off toward the castle.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 03:27 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146685
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Not too bad. A few things I could point out, but I'm not going to.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:24 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146775
Chaoticjaf123
+
feel free to, id like to know what you have to say
Cez Posted: 05:36 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146791
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, to start with, I noticed you used the word 'bounced' a lot at the start of the chapter. Is the room made of rubber or something? There's a few other things I noticed first time I read it, but I've forgotten now. I have a lousy memory.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:40 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146796
Chaoticjaf123
+
i see, well i wont wast space by reposting it, but i did change a couple of the bounces, thanks for pointing it out.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:57 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146946
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 9

Ken woke up once again and found himself in the same chamber he had been in before. He looked around for any kind of speaker, but found none. So whoever that voice had belonged to must have been right outside the energy field.
As he sat quietly, waiting for an idea to come to him, he heard a monstrous explosion outside. The field around him seemed to be short circuiting somehow, as if computer generated.
The field completely faded, and Ken found himself in a room lined with wall to wall computer screens. There were a couple of wires in front of him, which he assumed were used to connect the field to the computers. ?But why would they turn it off?? he thought.
He quickly stepped out of his chamber and observed the room. He turned around and found out why the field had dropped, for Ragnarok was standing there holding the limp body of a D.A. by the throat. He watched as his massive partner tossed the guard to the ground with ease, then looked at Ken. ?Are you ready to go this time??
Ken had been happy to see Ragnarok, but now he frowned and asked, ?What do you mean this time? When was there a first time??
Ragnarok rubbed his head. ?Back at the castle, right after you killed Shenya, I flew off, thinking you were following me.?
Ken looked at him and wanted to question him, but he realized that they had both been through a lot, so he just moved on. ?So where do we go from here??
?Ragnarok looked at him. ?The Castle of Shadows.?
Ken didn?t have a clue what that was, but he trusted Ragnarok, so he just nodded his head and followed his partner.
They ran down a corridor, finding only weak guards, which they didn?t even bother to take the time to kill. They soon emerged into the daylight. Ragnarok looked around and pointed, ?That way.? He shot off toward a distant castle. Ken took a deep breathe, then followed his massive friend.
They both flew silently for a few minutes, but Ken couldn?t take it anymore. ?Do you know what that Shenya guy said??
?How could I, I wasn?t even there to hear him speak.?
?He kept saying Sheeva was the God of Shadows and that you had both released and killed him.?
Ragnarok really had no idea how to explain this. ?Long story short, my Sheeva was possessed by an evil Sheeva, I separated their souls, unleashing the evil Sheeva?s true powers, we fought, I kicked his *** after he kicked mine.?
Ken was staring at Ragnarok. The only reason he was still flying was off of pure momentum. Ragnarok noticed this and snarled, ?What? After all you?ve just seen, this is what stops you from believing me??
Sheeva shook his head and decided it might be better to live with the awkward silences then to get Ragnarok angry. They quietly flew toward the castle.
Once they were close, Ragnarok stopped, so Ken followed suit. ?Listen Ken, I have a strange feeling that that evil Sheeva I told you about is back, and if he is, he?ll be inside this castle.? He paused as Ken gulped, then continued, ?And no offense, but there is pretty mush no chance of you ever beating him. In fact,? he said, looking at the ground, ?I?m not even sure if I can beat him again.?
Ken was shocked. ?Where are you going with this??
?Well, I?m going to need minimum distraction if I am to fight him, so I?ll need you to keep all of the goons there busy.?
Ken nodded, ?No problem. I just hope you can handle him.?
They were both silent for the rest of the way there. Upon arrival, Ken was about to ask Ragnarok to be stealth when the God burst through the front gates with a Cypress Dash.
?So much for being subtle.? Ken put up his guard, as he looked around to see any main halls.
The strange part was that there was only one hall. As it was there only choice, they proceeded cautiously and found three doors.
Ken began to say, ?We should check each door, one at a time, then decide which looks safest,? but he was cut off as Ragnarok blasted one door off its hinges.
He looked in as Ken slapped his forehead and muttered, ?Or we could just blow up one of the doors.?
?Correction,? Ragnarok said, looking at Ken while pointing through the door, ?We could blow up the correct door.? Ken looked through and watched as several dozen D.A.s fell from the ceiling and landed in front of them. ?Now Ken, why would they do this without something valuable to protect?? he asked as many more continued to fall to the ground.
?Good point,? Ken said as he fired a Primal Blast into the room full of enemies.
Ragnarok roared, ?Cypress Dash!? He was instantly on the other side of the growing masses, leaving nothing between him and the golden door on one side of the room, which opened immediately.
?Be careful, that looks like a trap!? Ken yelled as he blasted some more guards.
Ragnarok looked back and yelled, ?You just worry about holding them off!? He turned and walked into the room confidently.
As the door closed behind him, Ragnarok noticed a small cell in the back of the room. He rushed over to it and found his friend, Sheeva inside. He seemed to be unconscious inside another sort of energy containment cell, but this time there were no computers. He banged on the outside of it, but it simply shocked him violently, knocking him backwards.
Then he heard a familiar voice. ?Ah Ragnarok. So good to see you again.?
Ragnarok stood up and turned around, ending up face to face with the God of Shadows.
Cez Posted: 07:00 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146954
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Nice one. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to name your chapters. It helps with the whole atmosphere of the story.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:02 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146960
Chaoticjaf123
+
...im at a loss for words...for once you complimented me without saying you are better, lol...and about title,really? ill consider it, but it just seemed like my chapter names were retarded, so i stopped naming them
Cez Posted: 07:04 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146970
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Damn, I forgot to mention my superiority. I'll have to be twice as arrogant in future to make up for it. And if you were lost for words, you wouldn't have posted. Get it? Yes, that was a joke. You can laugh now.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:06 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146980
Chaoticjaf123
+
ill laugh when you say something funny... (oh wait, im supposed to be nicer to ppl says my dr, lol) HAHAHA, that was the funniest thing ive ever heard
jamarie Posted: 07:07 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146984
jamarie
+
soz chaotic i havent had te to read your great ff but ill take a look when ive read sz and got some songs downloaded,ok?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:09 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 146989
Chaoticjaf123
+
thats fine, i dont need everyone to read it, but when you do please tell me what you think
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:00 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147056
Chaoticjaf123
+
oops, i pulled a cez, there is at least on more chapter after this one...

Chapter 10

Even as Ragnarok stared into the eyes of the coldest, cruelest being currently in existence, he didn?t back down. ?Cut the crap Sheeva! I?ve beaten you once and I?ll do it again!?
Sheeva laughed. ?You see there is one problem with that.?
?What?? demanded Ragnarok.
?I?ve seen you going soft over the years. Joining that force only allowed you to face weak opponents, while I have been training to my fullest ability.?
?How the hell are you even alive? I know you were vaporized by my last attack.?
?This is true, I did slip for a moment and allow myself to be distracted, but by then the Death Apprentices were already being formed. They worked over the years on a way to revive me and were successful about five years ago.? At seeing the look on Ragnaroks face, he continued, ?Yes, the very same time your little friend there was tricked and, ?Killed.? What a coincidence, right?? Sheeva asked sarcastically.
Ragnarok was boiling, so he tried to punch Sheeva, who easily dodged, kicking Ragnarok in the back of the head. This surprised him and he fell to his knees.
?That isn?t a very nice way to treat an old friend, now is it Ragnarok?? Sheeva asked in a taunting voice.
Ragnarok yelled, ?SHUT UP!? He jumped to his feet and fired an enormous Prism Pulse flying toward Sheeva. As it approached, Sheeva didn?t look worried. He got into position and actually caught the attack. As Ragnarok looked on in horror, Sheeva calmly flung the blast back at its creator with double the velocity.
Ragnarok was hit with the excruciating power of his own attack for the first time. It knocked him into the wall and he fell to his stomach. Sheeva walked over and bent down. Picking up Ragnarok by the hair on his head, Sheeva said in a mocking tone, ?Now how did that feel? Did you like it? If you did, I guess I?ll have to try harder next time!? He slammed Ragnaroks face into the ground. ?YOU HIT ME WITH THAT ATTACK AT LEAST TEN TIMES, AND YOU CAN?T EVEN TAKE IT ONCE?? Sheeva picked him up by the throat and threw him at the good Sheevas containment cell which shocked Ragnarok again.
As he got to his feet, Ragnarok thought, ?I know how I can beat this guy, but I can?t risk killing Ken and Sheeva.?
Speaking of Ken, he was going through hard times of his own. As one D.A. kicked him across the face, another shot an energy blast into his mouth. He soon stood up, though, and yelled, ?Primal Oblivion!? He fired as many of the black orbs as he could generate, killing most of the D.A.s. However, soon more dropped down from above him.
He was getting a bit tired, so he walked over to the golden door and pounded on it. ?Any chance you could speed it up a bit in there, Ragnarok??
?Ken, I?m fighting the strongest thing in the universe, you tell me!? At this comment,, a wide smile spread across Sheevas face as he kicked Ragnarok in the ribs.
Ken backed away from the wall, muttering ?God damn his ego, if he let me in we could kick that thing?s *** together.?
He began putting on a continuous stream of Primal Blasts to level all of the D.A.s.
Sheeva said, ?Now that we?ve reminisced about one of your moves, I think it is my turn. Shadow Slingshot Flash!? He fired the horrific ball of shadow energy at Ragnarok, was too stunned from his own attack to dodge. As the blast hit him, all of his insides seemed to shatter at once. He grimaced in utter pain. ?How did that feel?? asked the mocking voice of Sheeva.
Ragnarok regained himself and looked up at his adversary. ?WEAPON X!? He fired the blast at Sheeva, who blasted it at the containment cell which reflected it back to Ragnarok. For the second time in under ten minutes he had been blasted by his own attack.
He lay almost motionless, then his power began to fade. Sheeva watched impatiently. He stood up after a minute, but as Ryu.
Sheeva broke out laughing. ?You?you can?t honestly expect to beat me like that, can you??
Ryu stared at him. ?I can?t expect to beat you at all.? Sheeva stopped laughing. ?There is a great chance that your power has exceeded mine, but how can you be sure if I?m not allowed to fight to my full potential??
?What are you talking about??
?Well, I?m holding back because I don?t want to accidentally kill my two best friends.?
?You expect me to believe that? Listen to me Ragnarok, I do this not so I can see your ?True abilities,? but simply because I know you won?t run once your friends are safe, you are too proud.? He extended his hands and sucked the energy from the barrier into his own body.
The good Sheeva fell, but Ryu was there to catch him. ?If you?ll excuse me, I?ll be right back so we can have a real fight.?
?Go ahead,? replied evil Sheeva as the door opened again.
Ken was outside catching his breathe while standing in a mass of blood and flesh. He turned around and saw Ryu carrying someone. ?You won, didn?t you? And this is that Sheeva guy we?ve been trying to find.?
?You?re half right Ken. Listen to me. The battle is still happening. I need you to take Sheeva...? he gulped as a tear came to his eye, ?as far away from here as you can get.?
Ken looked at him. As Ryu handed Sheeva to him, he took him carefully over his shoulder and asked, ?In all this time I?ve never seen you show any fear or sadness, so what the hell is wrong??
?When he wakes up, tell him I said goodbye,? Ryu said, in between sobs.
His eyes showed anger, and instantly he unleashed Ragnarok again and turned to re-enter the room.
?Ken yelled, ?What are you gonna do??
Ragnarok quickly turned and screamed, ?JUST GO!? He then walked calmly into the room to face Sheeva.
Ken saw the door close behind Ragnarok and realized that he had no choice. He leapt into the air and flew off as fast as he could. Tears were in his eyes now, too.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:45 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147076
Chaoticjaf123
+
Chapter 11

?So I see you got back your energy Ragnarok.?
Without a word, Ragnarok fired three more Prism Pulses. Just as Sheeva was about to deflect them again, he teleported behind him and kicked him forward, into the blasts.
This startled Sheeva, but it truly didn?t hurt him. ?Impressive. It would seem some of your dark side is showing through.?
?Sheeva, I won?t hear of your nonsense.?
Sheeva took offense to this and fried Ragnarok with another Shadow Slingshot Flash.
As Ragnarok made his way to his feet, he knew he had no other choices. ?Listen Sheeva. I?ve used this line many times now, but I?ve never meant it more than I do right now.? He crossed his arms over his chest. ?If you give me ten seconds, I swear on my life, I will completely obliterate you from existence!? He began to gather energy.
?Well then, I?ll give you the ten seconds, simply because I?d like to see you try!? Sheeva smiled because he couldn?t even sense any energy gain in his opponent. ?1?2?3?4?? There was still no energy gain. ?5?6?7?8?9? looks like your time is up now.?
Ragnarok opened his eyes, but they were somehow different. Then, Sheeva felt it. Unfathomable power. He trembled in actual fear. The power was unreal.
In the loudest voice he had ever put out, Ragnarok roared, ?I BELIEVE THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS TEN!? He curled into a ball in midair, then stretched out as he said, ?ESSENCE BOMB!?
Sheeva tried to fly away, but it was too large. Ragnarok had detonated his own body in order to generate enough power to destroy Sheeva. He did that, as Sheeva was vaporized on contact with this energy, along with most of the surrounding area.
As Ken flew, he felt the energy and landed on a nearby rock, setting Sheeva down gently. He turned and saw the most massive explosion ever imagined. As the debris began to land on them, even though Ken had flown almost five miles, he dove under the rock and shielded Sheeva.
Once shockwave had passed and the explosion had died, Ken looked over to Sheeva. He slapped him lightly on the face to wake him up.
Sheeva rose to his feet as if ready for, and expecting, battle. Upon seeing Ken, he asked, ?Who the hell are you??
?I am, well I was, Ryu?s new partner, Ken.? He extended his hand.
Sheeva shook it and asked, ?What do you mean, was? He killed the Shadow God again, right??
Ken held back tears and said, ?I can?t be sure, but I don?t think anything could have survived that attack.?
Sheeva began to smile, but looked at Ken again and asked, ?Then why are you so sad??
Ken sobbed once, then looked Sheeva straight in the eyes. ?He wanted me to tell you goodbye.?
Sheeva looked confused for a moment, then shook his head. While resting his head on one of his hands, he asked, ?What are you talking about??
?Sheeva, he knew you were alive. He came here to find you, and to save you, he?? Ken couldn?t find the right words to use.
?He what?? Sheeva urged him on.
?Well, I don?t really know. I felt his energy swell substantially, but then his, along with the other Sheeva?s? well, they vanished.?
Sheeva gulped as he tried to stop the tears. ?You are telling me that Ryu is dead??
Ken nodded solemnly.
Sheeva started shaking, then immediately lost control and hugged Ken, who didn?t really mind, as he was going to miss Ryu to.
Suddenly, the both heard a clapping sound behind them. ?How touching,? said a deep voice that slightly resembled Ragnarok?s.
They turned, and to their shock, Ragnarok was standing there.
Sheeva was overjoyed and got up next to his friend. As Ken watched in happiness, he was shocked to see Ragnarok blast Sheeva back to the ground.
Both Sheeva and Ken stared in confusion. ?Don?t you get it you two? I am the real Ragnarok.?
Sheeva managed to say, ?No? no, for a god to be separated from a permanent host, one of their souls must be attacked.?
?How very perceptive of you. You are correct, but Ryu separated himself from me the moment he chose to sacrifice his life. Through that, I was arguing with his good side, telling him not to kill himself, but he did it anyway. And I am so glad he did.?
After looking at his two watchers and seeing the utter confusion on their faces, he said, ?Think about it. Shadow God Sheeva grew stronger when he lost you as a host.? He pointed at Sheeva. ?This was because his power had averaged out with yours, right?? Sheeva nodded and Ragnarok continued, ?Well my hosting had an even worse affect on me: I only added to his strength. All of the power you have seen from Ryu thus far, even killing the true form of the Shadow God, was but an avatar of my true strength.?
After realizing that his audience had nothing else to say, he simply shot them each with a Prism Pulse, knocking them unconscious.
They woke up a while later and Sheeva teleported them back to Earth, where the IPF headquarters was located. They sadly reported to their chief, and Ken resigned.
They became good friends and decided they desperately needed to train, as they figured they hadn?t seen the last of Ragnarok just yet.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 08:47 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147078
Chaoticjaf123
+
this is the end of the quest for revenge, but obviously im not done yet... so you can find more from this series under the thread:

The Chronicles of Chaos: History of Ragnarok
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:23 May01 2005 Post ID: 148359
Chaoticjaf123
+
just to let you know, just because i have a new one doesnt mean you cant tell me what you think of this one
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close