Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Royal Hylian Combat Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 15:38 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143821
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Cheating doesn't apply?" muttered Chaos. "He's in for a rude awakening."
"What exactly do you mean by that?"
"I haven't fought fair my entire life, and I don't intend to start now. I hope this kid has some skill, or he's toast."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:45 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 143835
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"(is near the Blacksmiths on the far right of town)Ah,theres my ticket!(opens door)Hi,i came for the "special" delivery (winks)" "Ok,kid.Here ya go(shoves a chest onto the counter)That'll be 200 rupees,thanks." "(i gets out a small bag)Keep the change (hands him the money)Thanks,ill be on my way now.(grabs chest,and takes it up to the center of the square)Right,lets see my delivery...(opens it,and it gives the old open-chest shine from old Zelda games)Ah...I see my Dragon-leather arrived as well(picks up the leather,and pts it on,which fits perfectly)Not bad,id like it in purple...(checks the rest of the chest)And...(pulls out a big sword)Woah,Exaclibur would want to see this...(takes out Excalibur,and looks at the differences)...Good,ill name this...The Excalibur 2!(puts the old one in the chest,and picks it up,now that its lighter)"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:04 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144345
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Name: Gregandorf
Weapons: Ganandorf's old blade
Fighting style: Gerudan Kickboxing.
Personality: Only talks If he needs to, evil
Apperance: Ganandorf but brown hair and not a huge nose.
History: A secret gerudan boy- Ganangorf's son trained with him for years until his father was killed by the 'villain' link: He's out for revenge.
jamarie Posted: 01:50 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144377
jamarie
+
((Jesus i went to sleep,fer god's sake!And Cez,don't be arly,shaman are common in the 20th century,let him in,it's sly))

"State your name and buissness!"
"How about,if you don't shut up,I'll let my ghost friends follow around you for a bit?"Faith said.
The guards moved aside quickly.
"Nice one,lads!"She said winking to one of them and laughing.
Faith walked into the enterance hall.
*You ok Jamarie?*
*Never felt better*Her guardian ghost replied.
*After the Shaman Tournament we won,this is going to be pimps*Faith said.
*Be carefull,Faith,i sense a strong ghost in here,and a possesing one*
*Really?Well that makes things interesting!*Faith said cheerfully and went to the desk and signed up.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

TestVirus101 Posted: 01:57 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144383
TestVirus101
+
{Gregandorf then approached the gate}
" Name and buissness "
[Gregandorf then killed them with his sword]
" I have no intention of entering the tournament so I'll just look for Link now "
Cez Posted: 12:48 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144564
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Lovely to see some new faces))

Chaos raised one eyebrow when he saw Faith come in.
"Hey kid, you lost?" he shouted to Faith. "This is the combat tourney, not the beauty contest!"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:36 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144638
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"Right,i may as well go see who else is entering,might be intresting.(heads back towards Hyrule Castle)Right,these Guards again...(looks at the ledge)Its so tempting...But...i can't...(just walks up to the guards)Hey?What the...(the guards are dead)Who did this?"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 14:39 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144643
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Can you go easy on the ego-tripping? This is a roleplay about the battle tourney, not the Bombchu Bowling Alley))
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:41 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144647
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(is inspecting the guards)"They look like they were hacked with a sword...a VERY SHARP sword...(trys to find anything of intrest)Not even a worthless rupee...(walks back up to the castle doors)Ok,now to see whats going on,and ill find who killed them two later...(pushes door open)"
Cez Posted: 14:41 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144649
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((You could at least try to interact a bit with the other members))
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:43 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144652
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
((Alright,as you wish...(edits the posts))
Cez Posted: 14:55 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144664
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Lovely))

"Back so soon, Slick?" asked Chaos, juggling several bottles of beer. "Another sword, huh?"
Chaos looked across the room, spotting Gregandorf standing at the other side of the entrance hall.
"Gregandorf Dragmire," he said, walking over to him. "We meet at last. You know, your father never mentioned a son. I wonder why that might have been?"
jamarie Posted: 15:00 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144672
jamarie
+
On 28-Apr-2005 Cez said:((Lovely to see some new faces))

Chaos raised one eyebrow when he saw Faith come in.
"Hey kid, you lost?" he shouted to Faith. "This is the combat tourney, not the beauty contest!"
"Look like that at me again,and Jamarie can singe your eyebrows off,ok?"Faith said and walked away smirking at Chaos.

t0ms0nic Posted: 15:03 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144677
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"This...is getting weird...(sighs)I hope this was worth my training...(Excalibur 2 glitters on the lights)And this sword will help me win this,i hope..."
Cez Posted: 15:03 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144678
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos walked after Faith, grinning to herself.
"You've certainly got an attitude on you," he said. "There aren't many people who would dare speak to us like that. I'm impressed, congratulations."
He held out his left hand for Faith to shake.
"Chaos Stevens," he said. "And you are... no, wait, don't tell me. Your name is... Faith, and... you're... a shaman? Am I good or what?"
jamarie Posted: 16:17 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144850
jamarie
+
"Your not that good sunshine,"Faith said grinning and shook his hand staring at him.

TestVirus101 Posted: 03:41 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145339
TestVirus101
+
before chaos looked back to talk to Gregandorf, Gregandorf left the building heading towards dread mountain to the graveyard to visit his father's grave.
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:10 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145582
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"(looks at the names on the sign up list)Wow,thats a lot of people...(looks at top of list)Link,i knew he would enter...(backs away to the wall,then just relaxes)"
Cez Posted: 12:42 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145614
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"C'mon, admit it," said Chaos. "I knew your name and occupation before you even told me. That's gotta count for something, right?"
"Link, so good to see you," said the woman at the sign-up desk.
Chaos immediately spun round, glaring at Link.
"Just here to check the list," said Link. "See what kind of competition I'll be looking for."
Link read over the list of names. Chaos smirked to himself.
"This can't be right," said Link. "This says Chaos Stevens. But he's..."
"Right behind you," said Chaos, approaching Link. Link drew the Master Sword as he turned to face Chaos. "Relax, bro. I'm not here to fight you yet."
"What gives?" asked Link. "You're up to something, that much I can tell. Just wait, I'll... Is that the Glove of Lowthos?"
"Maybe," said Chaos, snatching two bottles of beer from the bar using his tentacles. "Drink?"
"Not right now," said Link, somewhat bitterly. "I can't believe they let you enter. Didn't you get disqualified for the last two years, or something?"
"I'm a changed man," said Chaos. "Anyway, I've gotta split. See you in the arena, brother."
Chaos smirked at Link and walked back to where Faith was standing.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:02 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145896
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"Old brothers...such a good time to see each other,in the arena (smirk) This will be better than i thought. (tugs out Excalibur 2 and starts to polish with shirt,then suddenly changes attention to the sign up desk) Why do i feel like this?It feels like somethings about to happen...(looks at the names again) Nope,he hasn't entered...The only one that has beaten me..."
Displaying Page 2 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close