Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Royal Hylian Combat Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 16:11 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145926
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Expecting anyone in particular, kiddo?" asked Chaos. "Perhaps... someone who defeated you in the past? He'll be here, you can count on that."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 16:15 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145940
jamarie
+
"How the hell DO you do that?"Faith asked smiling at him kindly.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 16:17 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145948
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"An ancient evil demon possessing my body, allowing me to see into the minds of others," said Chaos, smiling. "Hence the tentacles. Drink?"
He offered one of the beer bottles to Faith.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:26 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145967
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(looks at them)"Hmm....(door opens)Now,who could that be?(looks at the open door,and sees....)HOLY JESUS CHRIST!David?!?!?!??!" "You called?" "WTF are YOU doing here?" "Im whopping you silly again,thats what.i knew you would enter for 1 mil Rupees" "Shut it loser" "Im going to beat you,and ill beat your freinds too!" "Oh,really?" "Are you threatning me?" "Nope,im just ******.Ill kill you!" (someone grabs me) "Sir!Save it for the tournament!" "Damn it...(i struggle free)Ill get you David....(i walk off)" "Oh,im waiting for that day!"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 16:39 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145989
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm bringing a new character in now, mkay?

Name: Jango 'Zephyr' Kamiro
Weapons: A pair of enchanted elbow blades called Tekros (time) and Wanyu (wind), given to him by Chaos Stevens.
Fighting style: Ancient study of time and wind control using elbow blades. Mixture of martial arts for unarmed combat.
Personality: Friendly, easy-going, alweays loyal to his friends. Chaos Stevens's best friend, but thinks of him as more of a brother. Hates Link as much as Chaos does.
Appearance: Silvery hair down to his shoulders. Faded blue jeans, white T-shirt, light grey trenchcoat. Often mistaken for a ghost because of his pale appearance and tendancy to vanish into thin air.
History: Reigning champion of New Jomolo Combat Championships for the 8th year running, Zephyr has since moved on to bigger and better things, with bigger and better cash prizes.

That'll do. And now...))

Chaos looked around the room, and saw a man in pale clothed at the sign-up desk. He had long silvery hair.
"Quick question, kid" Chaos called to him. "A man walks into a bar."
"That's gonna hurt," replied the man. "Haven't seen you in years, Chaos."
"Jango, how you doing?" asked Chaos. "Come over here, I want you to meet someone."
Jango walked over to Chaos.
"Jango, this is Faith," said Chaos. "Faith, meet Jango Kamiro."
"The pleasure is all mine," said Jango, shaking Faith's hand.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:42 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145997
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
((Thast ok.Now,if you don't mind,im fliiping off at David))

"You know im improved!" "yeah,i could OBVIOUSLY tell that.(stares at the others)Have you told them how you've come in 2nd place to ME all the time in those tournaments?" "Id keep my mouth shut if i were you!"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
jamarie Posted: 16:42 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145998
jamarie
+
((yippe,Jango's in!))

"And mine,too"Faith said smiling at him.

Cez Posted: 16:46 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146006
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Tom, you're ego-tripping again))

"Pleased to meet you, Faith," said Jango. "Chaos, you really shouldn't have."
"What?" asked Chaos. Jango swiped one of the beer bottles from Chaos's raised tentacle. "Hey! Dirty thief! Give that back!"
"No chance," said Jango. He offered the bottle to Faith. "Want a drink?"
Chaos scowled at Jango.
"I honestly don't know how you manage it," he said.
"Because I know you're not going to disintegrate me," smirked Jango. "Regardless of what you might say."
jamarie Posted: 16:47 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146009
jamarie
+
faith laughed at them and took a swig of her bottle.

((gtg bi peoples!))

t0ms0nic Posted: 16:48 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146011
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(im right inside the Castle,just having a good rivalry)
"Look,i say leave here,and don't come back til the tournament!" "Hah,im sure ill fry you again!(walks out of the castle doors)" "*****...(i say under my breath)"
Cez Posted: 16:51 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146020
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Who took the jam out of his donut?" asked Jango, glancing at Tom.
"His old rival's turned up to publicly humiliate him," said Chaos. "Sounds familiar, don't you think?"
"Definitely," said Jango. He summoned a small whirlwind to bring a beer bottle over from the bar. "Sounds like you turning up here to humiliate Link."
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:54 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146026
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"(glares at them,and backs into the wall)Im going to make sure he gets it...(stares into hand,which glows a faint glow)...and hes gonna get it good...VERY good..."

(g2g,ill be on at 7:00am tommorow morning)
Cez Posted: 16:58 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146035
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((7 a.m? Geez, I'm still asleep by then! Probably won't be on in the morning, and if I am, it'll be about 9-ish. Tomorrow evening sounds more likely. Laters))
TestVirus101 Posted: 18:15 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146169
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Gregandorf sees link heading towards Hyrule castle and princess zelda is waiting for him , Gregandorf decides to follow.
Cez Posted: 13:06 May01 2005 Post ID: 148700
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos glanced over at the sign-up desk.
"I'm off to have a butcher's at what I'm up against," he said. "Back in a minute."
He walked over to the desk and started loking over the list.
"Oh no," he said. "I don't believe this."
"Rupee for your thoughts?" asked Jango as Chaos returned.
"You'll never guess who signed up," said Chaos. "The Wolven Crew."
Jango groaned.
"Don't them losers know when to quit?" he asked.
jamarie Posted: 13:15 May01 2005 Post ID: 148709
jamarie
+
"Who?"Faith asked looking at the list taking a swig of bacardi.

Cez Posted: 13:27 May01 2005 Post ID: 148728
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos pointed to four names near the bottom of the list.
"The Wolven Crew," he said. "Wolf O'Donnell, Franz 'Freezon' Anderson, Harry 'Havoc' Simmons, and Lenny 'Quake' Quakely. A group of mercenaries and treasure hunters."
"They've been after Chaos for years," said Jango. "All he did was spill Wolf's pint."
Chaos turned round, and found himself face to face with four men.
"Wolf," snarled Chaos.
"Well well," said Wolf. "Stevens. What a surprise. Still hanging around with Kamiro, I see."
"You're still hiding behind your goon squad, I see," said Chaos. "Some things never change."
"So what are you here for, Stevens?" asked Havoc. "Hoping for a bit of glory? Still haven't learned your lesson from the last three years, have you?"
"I should have known you couldn't stay away from anything with a cash prize," said Chaos. "Like moths to a lantern, you guys just rush in."
"Nice to know there's someone who still stands for the old morals," said Freezon. "Revenge being one of them."
"Leave it out, Freezon," said Jango. "We all know you won't make it past the first round. It's one on one, remember? You goons can't team up."
Wolf and his cronies glared at Chaos and Jango, then noticed Faith.
"Look at this," said Wolf. "Stevens got himself a new girlfriend!"
jamarie Posted: 13:31 May01 2005 Post ID: 148734
jamarie
+
"One,im not his,and shut your face before i fill you in,"Faith said smirking.

Cez Posted: 13:34 May01 2005 Post ID: 148737
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Of course," sneered Havoc. "You're obviously gonna deny it. I mean, who'd admit they were going out with a freak like Stevens?"
"And what do you mean, fill me in?" asked Wolf. "What exactly are you going to do? You couldn't take me down if your life depended on it."
jamarie Posted: 13:41 May01 2005 Post ID: 148743
jamarie
+
"I could fill you in if your tacky clothes depended on it,sunshine.And what's wrong with Chaos?Nothing as far as i can see,"Faith said eyebrows raised.

Displaying Page 3 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close