Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Next
Cez Posted: 15:02 May14 2005 Post ID: 162525
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Here's a new roleplay for you. Just read the scenario, fill in your bio, and you're all set.

Hundreds of years ago, an evil race of nmonsters known as the Timados appeared from the void between dimensions. They drove the world to the brink of apocalypse by travelling through time and shredding the very fabric of time itself. A great warrior known as the Time Lord rose to seal away the Timados, but now they have returned. The descendant of the Time Lord has been awakened to his destiny, and has sent a message to all potential Time Warriors to meet him at the infamous Ancient Steeple in Midnight Village, in a final attempt to stop the Timados once and for all.

Meh, what do you expect? It's late. Anyway, get your bio filled in and you're all set.

Name: Chaos Stevens
Height: 6' 11"
Weight: 223 lbs
Weapons: The Glove of Lowthos, a powerful artefact with control over the elements. Also uses a sword called Shadow of Elemos, an elemental sword corrupted by the dark energy of the Shadow Ball.
Appearance: Tall, slim. Wears a black trenchcoat and jeans. Scruffy brown hair. Usually wears the Glove of Lowthos, and sprouts four tentacles from his back when wearing it. However, he prefers to hide these under his trenchcoat. Transforms a lot.
Personality: Cocky, good sense of humour. Being a doppelganger, he believes humans to be against him. Will often be seen talking to himself, while actually conversing with Lowthos the Destroyer. Refuses to respect anyone who he does not believe to be more skilled than he is.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:13 May14 2005 Post ID: 162538
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Sweet! *Gets out pen and starts writing*

Name: DarkShadow
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Race: Alien Shape-Shifter

Weapons: Shadow Claws (Gloves that allow me to pick up anything and shoot it at my enemies. Also can pull two swords out of thin air.)

Appearance: Can take on any form. Standard form looks similar to a Xenomorph.

Personality: Loner. Can judge others too quickly. May attack before thinking. Dangerous and very deadly when angered.
Cez Posted: 15:17 May14 2005 Post ID: 162544
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
And now you're going to have to tell me what a Xenomorph is supposed to look like. Soz, but I'm not as clued up as I probably should be.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:18 May14 2005 Post ID: 162545
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
(You should know if you've seen the movie "AL|ENS". Search on google. You'll find it in no time)
Cez Posted: 15:21 May14 2005 Post ID: 162548
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I've seen that movie. I just didn't know they were called Xenomorphs. Righty, you're in.
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:23 May14 2005 Post ID: 162549
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
(Cool)
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:27 May14 2005 Post ID: 162553
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
*report posted*

Name:Tom Gale
Height:5'13
Weight:5 stone
Weapons:Long silver sword called Excalibur,and a pair of fireproof gloves.
Appearence:Tall,brown haired,blue-greeny eyes,small blue earing (when wearing,can turn into Zeon)red vest,blue shirt,purple trousers,red and white sneakers.
Personality:Extremly quick to judge,can't stand jokers,serious,always ready for a fight.

Name:Zeon
Height:??? (depends on how the change went,and depends on Tom's height)
Weight:???
Appearence:A black and grey devil,slightly taller than Tom,has eyes on his hands,has one blind,red eye.
Personality:Same as Tom,but is always ready for to kill anything.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Cez Posted: 15:29 May14 2005 Post ID: 162556
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Okay, you can begin when you're ready. I'll get started.))

Chaos sat down in his familiar armchair in the belfry of Ancient Steeple. He picked up a stolen copy of today's Mignight Gazette and opened it.
"More Timado trouble," he said. "The sooner I get some help on this, the better."
From the huge golden glove on the table next to him, a cloud of black smoke rose up, taking a near-human form, like a genie coming out of a lamp.
"Are you sure there's even anyone coming?" it growled. "This isn't the best place to meet, don't you think?"
Chaos glanced calmly around at the dust-covered room, with cobwebs hanging from the furniture.
"Not really," said Chaos. "Trust me, they'll be here."
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:30 May14 2005 Post ID: 162557
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Shadow was walking down a strange road. On each side it was covered by akward trees. He heard a noise. Immediatley Shadow jumped, pulled out two swords, and slashed the tree behind him. "Grr. Who's out there?!" He shouted. "Show yourself!" Shadow began slicing everything around him as to find who was out there. "I must be thinking things" He said. Shadow saw a building in the distance, and decided to go there. "This must be the place im supposed to go."
Cez Posted: 15:41 May14 2005 Post ID: 162565
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos glanced out through the stained-glass window.
"Told you they'd get here," he said. "Lowthos, maybe you should try trusting me once in a while."
The spirit hovering above the glove growled disapprovingly.
"I still think this is a bad idea," it growled.
"Look, we need help," said Chaos. "If you have any better ideas, feel free to let me know."
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:44 May14 2005 Post ID: 162570
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Shadow walked up to the large door and banged. "Hello? Is anyone here?" After a few seconds, he got bored of waiting and slashed the door down. Shadow sees Chaos staring at him. "....Oops".
Cez Posted: 15:50 May14 2005 Post ID: 162582
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Hi, how you doing?" asked Chaos. "Name's Chaos Stevens. Come on up, have a seat."
Chaos eyed Shadow carefully as he entered the bell tower.
"You here about the Timados?" he asked.
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:52 May14 2005 Post ID: 162584
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Yes, I am. I was hoping I could help you out. These things are a menace to all things that exist." Shadow says as he sits down. "Oh, and by the way, sorry about the door."
Cez Posted: 15:55 May14 2005 Post ID: 162586
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"No worries," said Chaos. He snapped his fingers, and five large dark hands fell from the ceiling. "Go fix the door, guys," he muttered. The hands crawled towards the door.
"What do you think?" asked Lowthos.
"I think I need to know a bit about him," said Chaos. "You might start with your name."
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:58 May14 2005 Post ID: 162589
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"My name is DarkShadow. I am a shape-shifter. One who can take on other forms, if you will." He said.
Cez Posted: 15:59 May14 2005 Post ID: 162591
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Sounds familiar," said Chaos, grinning. "So, tell me a bit about yourself. Any previous experience with time travel?"
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:03 May14 2005 Post ID: 162600
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"I travel between diemensions often, sometimes heading back in time or going forward in time. This is only for me to see other beings so I can transform into them when necessary." Shadow said.
Cez Posted: 16:07 May14 2005 Post ID: 162605
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Some experience with time travel," muttered Chaos. "Mostly trans-dimensional. Lowthos, are you keeping note of this?"
"Apparently," growled Lowthos. "Continue, DarkShadow."
"Like I was saying," said Chaos. "So what combat experience do you have? Fought any Timados yet?"
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:10 May14 2005 Post ID: 162611
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"I have much battle experience. Many beings, both of this world and out of this world, have fallen to my grasp. Though i have not gotten the joy of detroying many Timados yet, I am aware of their presence and how stong they are."
Cez Posted: 16:13 May14 2005 Post ID: 162614
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I see," said Chaos. "Lowthos, I hope you're getting all this. Okay Shadow, you sound like the kind of guy we're looking for. One last question. Why should I, Chaos Stevens, descendant of the Time Lord, take you on as a Time Warrior?"
Displaying Page 1 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close