Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FF&RP Discussion Thread Episode III - Revenge of the Fic

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 150
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 148 | 149 | Last     Previous | Next
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 11:10 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932969
Cervantes De Leon
Post Likes: 0
+
Jaffa kept his judge spot, he just had his characters removed. The same will apply with Pan, which means the winner could actually be a surprise instead of either Chaos or Azred (admit it, we all knew either one of those two would have won). As fot the reading bit, I can guess that he will still come by to read the tounrament and my/Sotek's/Jaffa's/Testy's fics.

Besides - and I'm sure that the Ferla will agree with me on this one - when he goes, some of our stuff might get some attention.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
King of Hell Posted: 11:28 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932999
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
Thats probably true. Most of my attention has been set on Trial by Fire, along with a few other fics. I've definitly got to check out some of your stuff, like the tournament. Although, it would seem I'm falling behind. Also, your RP has fallen to the second page. Just incase you were looking for it. I'd post in it, but that would be breaking the rules, because I was the last post in it. Same goes for Cataclysm's fic.

« Last edited by King of Hell on Sep 29th 2007 »

Cataclysm Posted: 13:03 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933137
Cataclysm
+
I'll be reveling in the glory of more than two readers when Pan leaves. But that's about the only good thing. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the goodbye party. I am invited right?
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Cipher_Wizard Posted: 15:26 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933452
Cipher_Wizard
+
Cipher's posting again.

Pan: When exactly is the sendoff party? I'd like to be there

Cata: Maybe just to annoy you I'll come back and post an uberfic someday

KoH: No I'm not real... this is all your imagination.

As for other reasons why i'm not here... most of my rping was done to get my creative writing grade up, and now I'm at almost perfect level I'm not here much. I will probably come back and join another rp someday.

Permission for any of the five uberskilled rpers to use my characters while i'm away. This means Cervy de Leon, Xtreme Gamer, Sotek, Testvirus and Panda. Can't see why they would want to, but in case there's a fic or something X would want to include Artemis/Viper in, whatever go ahead. Yes I know Panda is leaving, but i had to mention him for his skillz.

Also...... i have not been reading Trial by Fire so I might drop by every once in a while, but I'm not going to be here very often... don't count on it.

And w00t, glad to know i'm winning best rper :D

« Last edited by Cipher_Wizard on Sep 29th 2007 »
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Pandaemonium Posted: 17:22 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933649
Pandaemonium
+
Chaos Stavanos vs Nightmare has now been posted.

You will read it.
You will like it.
There is no choice.
Pooly Posted: 18:19 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933731
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I read it
I loved it
I lulzed until I ****** myself

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:50 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1934514
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 29-Sep-2007 King of Hell said:He's currently perfecting it... Or at least thats what he said. And this place won't be full of spam, because we have: Cataclysm, Dark_Wolf, Xtreme Gamer, Cipher Wizard (whenever he chooses to show up), two fairly active supermods living in the FF/RP basement: Cervy and TestVirus, several non-FF/RP mods who choose to spend quite alot of their time here, and some members who want to become mods here trying to make it a better place. I think that the only thing that will be different is the lack of new Trial by Fire chapters, a slight decrease in the amount of jokes and drinking, as well as less comments on other people's fics. Now Sotek will have one less reader, and we might need to find a new judge for Cervy's tournament. I'll volunteer if necessary, because I think I can write a decent fight scene...Think But it's still sad that Pan's leaving Violin
I don't live in any FF/RP basement =/

I was a mod here for two years before Dave banned me. Probably not what you meant, but yeah, I look after this place *Huggles FF/RP forum*
Pandaemonium Posted: 06:15 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1934539
Pandaemonium
+
TestVirus101 is also the only Mod Squad member ever to get banned from FF&RP.
Swampert_King456 Posted: 09:08 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1934783
Swampert_King456
+
Tisk, tisk Testy...ugh...Tounge twister. Darnet, I twisted it again.

On the other hand:

Do the people who were actually in this role play ever wonder if there will be a thrid. But I do beleive KOG left. It was a very good role play with a lot of people in it. Oh well. That's life for ya.
shadowoblivion Posted: 13:04 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935133
shadowoblivion
+
I asked that to KOG, and he said something about, 'for some reason (he didn't tell me) he wasn't allowed to make another...'

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Pandaemonium Posted: 13:48 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935193
Pandaemonium
+
He's not allowed to make another one because the entire premise behind that roleplay was that he played the villain as his main character. We have a rule against that.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:37 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935557
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Like dude, anyone know where Cipher's been? I need to get more info on Artemis Kramen!!!!!!! :(

instagram: solidaritysterl
shadowoblivion Posted: 16:39 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935560
shadowoblivion
+
I didn't know playing as only the main villain was against the rules...

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Swampert_King456 Posted: 20:15 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1936015
Swampert_King456
+
Why is that against the rules? Could we possibly make it so, if that happens, have a second main character for the good side maybe? I'm just making suggestions here. Besides, it is so boring to have the good side win all the time.
Cataclysm Posted: 01:28 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936297
Cataclysm
+
Who said they had to win?
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH Posted: 02:18 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936317
SCUM_OF_THE_EARTH
+
Cat just pwned you guys. There are no rules stating that the good guys always have to win, people just choose them to win.

Anyone is welcome to use some of my stocks.
Cataclysm Posted: 10:54 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936490
Cataclysm
+
Fic might not be updated today due to extremely annoying people sitting next to me. You might have to wait until tomorrow.

EDIT: The boy left. I give you all fic.

« Last edited by Cataclysm on Oct 1st 2007 »
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pandaemonium Posted: 14:29 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936637
Pandaemonium
+
On 30-Sep-2007 Swampert_King456 said:Why is that against the rules? Could we possibly make it so, if that happens, have a second main character for the good side maybe? I'm just making suggestions here. Besides, it is so boring to have the good side win all the time.
It's against the rules because I said it is. That's all anybody needs to know. There was a good reason for it at one point, but I can't remember what that is.

Moar fic coming soon.
King of Hell Posted: 15:15 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936710
King of Hell
+
This peice of fic that pan speaks of = approximatly 7 days until sendoff party. I'm already loading several oil tankers with booze and sending them to FF/RP. Somebody keep Pan and Pooly away from them until the party... Please.

« Last edited by King of Hell on Oct 1st 2007 »

Pandaemonium Posted: 15:17 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936712
Pandaemonium
+
You have no idea how close you are to getting yourself permabanned from this forum. This is the FF&RP Discussion Thread, not the Countdown to Pandaemonium Leaving So We Can All Spam The S[i][/i]hit Out Of The Place Thread. One more post that even mentions the short amount of time I have left on this site and you will be banned from FF&RP. And I'll make sure the Mod Squad knows not to override it.

Don't even reply to this. Just stay on topic and we'll get along fine.
Displaying Page 4 of 150
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 148 | 149 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 308736

Post Top
Click to close