Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous
Rah Rain Matrix Posted: 02:31 Apr02 2011 Post ID: 2983888
Rah Rain Matrix
Post Likes: 0
+
Real men don't hit women.
Content removed — Cross Stinger

LOL @ Crossy Autographing my sig ^ ....funny guy

She think's its all lust,
like it's not love.. it's sad we dont talk much
its like we 'cut off our hands' how we LOST TOUCH
- Rain MatriXxX

Im Super Fly, Like Jimmy Snuka
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
super craig Posted: 05:37 Apr02 2011 Post ID: 2983911
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
Will d (mr ramdom) said:Oh snap. Where the h did I find this? :/
Sorry peeps.

Don't worry too much about it about it, at least you added something to the overall topic of men hitting women Smile
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Keyblade21 Posted: 13:22 Apr02 2011 Post ID: 2984190
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
EpicApocalypse07 said:
A mate of mine at another comp school is being bullied to death by a girl, who he can't hit back because everybody's respect for him would fall dramatically. Judge for yourself, especially when he could use 3 years worth of karate. Just so you realise how bad this situation is, he says that he wants to kill himself frequently.

Really, do you think cannot do anything to this girl, just so he can still stay 'chivalrous'?

Well if i were him and i wanted to stay good in everyone's eyes i simply tell a teacher. If they don't listen then tell a principal or a higher up. If they wont listen have him tell his parents tell the principal. That's not right and if it would help him he should use a little physical force to make her stop, even if everyone would respect him less he could respect himself for standing up and saying enough's enough.

I hate situations like that. I hate the fact that men and women will probably not ever be treated equal in our life time. In the classroom I am constantly seeing girls getting away with all this crap and when guys do even one thing bad we get in major trouble.
Men should man up and realize that women are no different from them. Although they have a smaller physique, and they are better looking, there should never be any difference in treatment or in punishment.
Most people believe when a woman gets in a fight with a man that the woman cant stand up for herself and usually thats stupid, one kick in the "uh-ohs" and that man is now a hopeless baby. Women do deserve better treatment from men, and men should be able to stand up for themselves against women without feeling bad. THIS IS ALL A PERSONAL BELIEF. I am not saying its right.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
EpicApocalypse07 Posted: 14:06 Apr02 2011 Post ID: 2984213
EpicApocalypse07
+
@ Keyblade

You may not say your opinion is right, but I certainly do. You've got everything I can think of nailed. Only problem is, my friend's school teachers aren't exactly useful...
Correction - they just don't care; neither does the principal.
IcyAngel Posted: 09:33 Jun05 2011 Post ID: 3013175
IcyAngel
Rest your wings and pray
Post Likes: 5
+
I think Men should be able to hit women, because whats the difference between a female murderer/hit & runner/burglar/etc and a male murderer/hit & runner/burglar/etc. If a girl is beating the crap out of you and she is really muscular more muscular then you then their should be no trouble puching her but if she is a abit of twig just being violent then a simple restraint should be done, not a an all out hit
Floatzel Posted: 23:28 Jun14 2011 Post ID: 3020476
Floatzel
My life is 200% a lie.
Post Likes: 12
+
Hitting girls is not sexest, its just neccesery.
If a girl hitted me, it be on an accident. If she meant to hit me, I'd hit her back no matter what the others call me. She started it so we should end it, hard. If guys can't hurt girls, than girls can't hurt guys. Girls are the cowards for hitting guys thinking they can't hurt them.
If a guy hitting a girl first is sexest, than a girl hitting a guy first should be sexest too. The people that don't agree with this are the real sexest.

« Last edited by Floatzel on Jun 14th 2011 »

Credit to Myself for the sig.
Ninjaboy42 Posted: 03:23 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026235
Ninjaboy42
Forum GuestMember
+
It's just a great big generalisation of 'boys are stronger than girls', which is true in many cases, but not all. The point of saying 'don't hit a girl' is really saying 'don't hit someone who's weaker than you'. So a very powerful girl shouldn't hit a weak boy.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:36 Jul03 2011 Post ID: 3030729
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
If they get in my face and execute any provocative action such as pushing/poking my head, attempting to hit me or anything along those lines I'm going to simply push them away and give them a warning; Do it again and I will retaliate accordingly.

By that I mean if she starts poking my head and yelling, I'll do it back. If a girl continues to mess with you and attempts to punk you out even after fair and numerous warning, I think the guy deserves one good smack to let her know she's crossed the line.

instagram: solidaritysterl
xacto14 Posted: 20:41 Jul08 2011 Post ID: 3033558
xacto14
+
Youkou said:Girls wanna have equal treatment as men, so then they get equal treatment for everything...

So yes, when they hit, hit them back.

Viva La Vida said:Funny subject. Womens Rights campaigners will force it down your throat that women are equal to men, but I'd like to see how they would react if I smacked one of them in the face. (If they hit me first, obviously).

Its just a complete contradiction.

I'm a believer that you shouldn't hit a girl, its shows cowardliness in my opinion. If she actually threatened my life, then yes I'd hit her back acting out of self defense. But otherwise, no.

i completly agree

So let it be writen, so let it be done.
pearl name: Paul fc:1547-4895-9915 plat. name: Paul fc: 2020-5532-3685
White name: Paul FC: 0260 9607 4020
Ac3n Posted: 04:55 Jul14 2011 Post ID: 3036773
Ac3n
+
In my opinion, the ideals of society is that out of the two genders, men are in a way 'protectors', the 'strong', the 'brave', and in general they are the alpha gender. Because of these ideals, hitting women would technically show dominance in the 'pack' instead of being an act of disrespect in the norms of society. Now, my personal preference is that hitting a women is unacceptable unless it is under certain circumstances. These circumstances would be if I was being repeatedly attacked by a women and I was not able to restrain her, it would also be under the circumstance of the attacker having a weapon; these circumstances are basically in 'self-defense'. As I stated, technically the ideals that are established in society would mean that 'hitting girls' is an act of dominance, but many think vice-versa.

'Ac3n' = 'Acen', refer to me as 'Ace'. I was previously known as Intoxication, and before that an older account. My original join date is October 6th, 2006. I may be considered an 'old' member but this site has changed.
shahinmaster10 Posted: 15:36 Jan24 2012 Post ID: 3088638
shahinmaster10
+
In my school whenever a girls hits a boy, all the boys beat the crap out of that girl. Thumbs Up
super craig Posted: 16:18 Jan24 2012 Post ID: 3088658
super craig
Post Likes: 1
+
shahinmaster10 said:In my school whenever a girls hits a boy, all the boys beat the crap out of that girl. Thumbs Up

The girls in your school sound tough, first they are able to beat up the boy and then it requires a group of boys to take down one girl. Hmmm perhaps its not so much that the girls are tough ... ;)

You do however raise a fairly interesting point, I'm curious to all of those that have stated that they would hit a girl in self defence if they would consider the same course of action if they saw someone else been attacked by a girl, would they step in in the same fashion or be more/less likely to help if the attacker was a woman.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

Pravinj Posted: 03:49 Jan30 2012 Post ID: 3089712
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
If a man is harassing/mocking/angering you what would you do? the same thing you do to that man you should be able to do it to a woman, if you can't then your a coward for hitting the man in the first place, jeez you guys think that a woman would have no chance against a man at all, my cousin could probably floor all of you guys before you could get your hotdog, me? I'm a boy? I treat everybody with the same respect, might be less might be more, the gender of the person shouldn't matter, I know plenty of boys that would run away from some of the girls I've met.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
tbug2007 Posted: 21:54 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096627
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
super craig said:
shahinmaster10 said:In my school whenever a girls hits a boy, all the boys beat the crap out of that girl. Thumbs Up

The girls in your school sound tough, first they are able to beat up the boy and then it requires a group of boys to take down one girl. Hmmm perhaps its not so much that the girls are tough ... ;)

You do however raise a fairly interesting point, I'm curious to all of those that have stated that they would hit a girl in self defence if they would consider the same course of action if they saw someone else been attacked by a girl, would they step in in the same fashion or be more/less likely to help if the attacker was a woman.

It depends. I'd think a woman hitting would typically be more playful. Either that or well deserved.

It it's a real fight, though, I'd step in the same.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Purrloin Posted: 20:37 Sep29 2012 Post ID: 3154044
Purrloin
+
NO one should hit anyone. Male or female, it doesn't matter.
Pokemaniac since the beginning.
Acindo Posted: 23:10 Nov07 2012 Post ID: 3170538
Acindo
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I think anyone saying they would never hit a girl under any circumstance is an absolute fool.

If a girl attacks me, and I have done nothing to provoke it, I will respond accordingly.

It only takes 1 punch, not even that hard, to the wrong spot and your DEAD. You can go ahead and risk your life because you think your a gentleman or some other crap but at the end of the day if 1 punch can end my life I will react violently to any attack on my person.

I read in the paper a while ago, a guy at a party was letting people punch him in the face for 10 bucks. A girl punched him in the face and a few hours later he died. Can't remember how it all ended with the girl but yea.
Displaying Page 8 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close