Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Show of your team here!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 16 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
durraniomar Posted at: 12:02 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105393
durraniomar
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mew lv.100
Jirachi lv.100
Deoxys lv.100
Celebi lv.100
MewTwo lv.100
Entei lv.100
(NO GAME SHARK OR ACTION REPLAY)
durraniomar Posted at: 12:05 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105395
durraniomar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Team 2
Blastoise lv.100
Charizard lv.100
venasaur lv.100
Swampert lv.100
Blazeiken lv.100
Sceptile lv.100
durraniomar Posted at: 12:08 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105397
durraniomar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Team3
Mew lv.99
Mew lv.99
Mew lv.99
Mew lv.99
Mew lv.99
Mew lv.99
SS5 vageto Posted at: 12:24 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105411
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if your going to show your teams be more spacific show the attacks or something. and don't triple post its spam describe it in on post.
Yawn - what is there to say?
jamarie Posted at: 12:40 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105424
jamarie
+
+
moves pleez!!

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

SS5 vageto Posted at: 13:00 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105445
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me and the other two mods are tring to clean this place up no one comes here that much anymore its lonely.
bleepman Posted at: 13:57 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105501
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do not double/triple post in a short period of time, just post everything you need to in one post, and if you need to add more(and no one has replied), use the EDIT button!
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Game master10 Posted at: 13:59 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105504
Game master10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have a question. does anyone know what happens when u catch all the unowns?
o and my team is:

Mewto Lv. 78
Charizard Lv. 76
Alakazam Lv. 72
Blissey Lv. 73
Dragonite Lv.76
Tyranitar Lv. 75
join team untouchables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game master10 Posted at: 14:01 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105512
Game master10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is anyone there?? to help me out?
dragon_tamer0 Posted at: 14:06 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105517
dragon_tamer0
+
+
hey is anyone here if so can someone rate my team i started playing a new game 1 hour ago plz tell me witch pokemon i should keep and what moves the should know they will all be trained to levle 30 in
mt moon.

charmeleon lv21
scrach
metalclaw
smoke screen
ember

pigeotto lv22
gust
wrilwind
tackle
quick attack

magickarp lv15
splash
tackle

nidoran boy lv13
leer
peck
double kick
focus energy
Game master10 Posted at: 14:09 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105522
Game master10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can anyone smart likee ss5 vageto or bleepman answer my question? or anyone else who nos about the unown?
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:39 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105554
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Game master10 you are doing some major spaming like bleep said use the EDIT butten stop posting like that as for your quesion i will have to look in on that if you spam anymore i will delete posts in the future not to sound mean respect the rules we are trying to apply here.
Game master10 Posted at: 14:41 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 105557
Game master10
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok srry thanks for lookin in on my quetion
scorpion92 Posted at: 04:55 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108884
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Game master i'll answer your question .
Knowbody really knows what happens but what i personally think is that when you collect all the unowns from a-z then something mysterious happens and i think you get to go to and island where maybe rare pokemon are.
But thats what i think.
I'm not sure. altogether i got 13 diffrent unowns.
Well need more help then ask me.
k
Fanx
Smile
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
Fluffychicken Posted at: 06:55 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108938
Fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've heard that in Pokemon Gold and Silver,that if you catch all Unknowns and put certain ones in your team,and that spell a Pokemon name,you get that Pokemon.But I've never tried to see if that worked. And can someone rate my team? I haven't played the game much anymore,and I just started playing again,so I want to know what to do to my team Smile

Jolteon:
Lv 100
Double Kick
Flash (I can't find a move to replace this with)
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack

Deoxys(Attack form):
Lv 100
Psycho Boost
Cosmic Power
Psychic
Skill Swap

Dodrio:
Lv 51
Peck
Fly
Tri Attack
Drill Peck

Blastoise:
Lv 50
Waterfall
Hydro Cannon
Strength
Surf

Charizard:
Lv 62
Blast Burn
Seismic Toss
Dig
Flamethrower

Haunter:
Lv 44
Confuse Ray
Shadow Punch
Dream Eater
Destiny Bond (I'd like to replace this with Hypnosis,what level does it get it,or how can I get it?)

NOTE:
I'm training them all to level 100.
I'm baaaack!
darkShadow124 Posted at: 12:42 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109143
darkShadow124
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My team never lost aginst any lv:100.

DeoxysLv:61:Thunder,shadow ball,psycho boost,super power
charizardLv:63:cut,mega kick,flamethrower,blast burn
ZapdosLv:71:charge(really works),fly,thunder,drill peck
Ho-ohLv:75:recover,fire blast,thuner bolt,flamethrower
LugiaLv:76:recover,hydro pump,surf,ice beam
mewtwoLv:78:thunder bolt,recover,ice beam,psychic

They are all in training right now so i will be undestructable.
Member of team shiny zapdoz,Untouchables,K.A.,blitzkreig,and co-leader of team omni.
and we need more members at s10.intervisionfree.com/ss5_vegito
bleepman Posted at: 17:41 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109449
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Mar-2005 darkShadow124 said:My team never lost aginst any lv:100.

DeoxysLv:61:Thunder,shadow ball,psycho boost,super power
charizardLv:63:cut,mega kick,flamethrower,blast burn
ZapdosLv:71:charge(really works),fly,thunder,drill peck
Ho-ohLv:75:recover,fire blast,thuner bolt,flamethrower
LugiaLv:76:recover,hydro pump,surf,ice beam
mewtwoLv:78:thunder bolt,recover,ice beam,psychic

They are all in training right now so i will be undestructable.
If you keep those horrible attacks, you'll be easily destructible. Nice choice of pokemon though, so here:

Deoxys: Thunder sucks. If you miss, ur screwed cus its defenses suck. Use thunderbolt instead. Psychoboost sucks too. One use makes a HUGE ash in your special attack. Use psychic instead. Superpower: Lowers your already low defenses, AND your attack, don't bother with it. If you want a fighting attack, use brickbreak; it may be weaker, but it doesnt weaken YOU.

Charizard: Cut sucks, horribly!!!! Cut is the WORST move in this game, and it should NEVER be used by ANY pokemon EVER, unless they;re an HM slave. Mega Kick is horrible too, especially for charizard with his already incredibly low phsycial attack power. Blastburn- Sucks a lot too, it leaves you WIDE open for ANY attack for a turn. PLUS- The person could have that swords dancing syther against you. They use substitute first turn, and they're protected from your attack. Next turn they nearly double their attack power with scords dance, and beat the **** out of you with rockslide. Use sunnyday, substitute, flamethrower, and dragonclaw. Make sure your health is in red, and its sunnyday is in effect, and you're holding a petaya berry to raise your special attack. Use flamethrower, and most things die in one hit becuase your special ability kicks in raising fire attacks, you get a same type attack bonus, and the sun powers it up, your opponent is screwed.

Zapdos: Thunder sucks, unless you have rain dance in effect. Use rain dance, thunder, charge(or substitute), and drill peck(or fly if you really want)

Ho-oh: Hooh's special attack SUCKS compred to its physical, don't bother with thunderbolt. Another note: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR(yes i abbreviated) give a pokemon two or more damaging move of the same type(stat raising/weather is okay though), its doesnt do anything, its a wasted move. FOR NOW: use aerialace,flamethrower,earthquake, and shdaowball. Once ho-oh hits level 77, screw flamethrower and go for sacred fire.

Lugia: I hate it so much, its stats are placed in all the wrong places(i don't mean yours, i mean just all lugias). Use this set to make IMMENSE use of your CRAZY(i mean CRAZY) defenses. Psychic, Calm mind, Substitute, thunderbolt. Your special defense is greater than that of registeel, use it wisely. Use calm mind a bunch of times, then use subtitute, then use whatever attack you need(thunderbolt of psychic)

Mewtwo: Recover sucks, ditch it. go for calm mind insteads, it boosts mewtwo's already overpowered special attack!

4/10... too many n00by mistakes.. don't feel bad... I've never given anyone on this site over a 5, i have HIGH standards: put it this way, add 3 to my rating, and thats what you'll get from most other people.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:09 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109462
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
bleep you are wrong splash is the worst move in the game. ok if you think you are soooooooooo good post your team and let me rate it.
darkShadow124 Posted at: 18:11 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109465
darkShadow124
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Mar-2005 bleepman said:If you keep those horrible attacks, you'll be easily destructible. Nice choice of pokemon though, so here:

Deoxys: Thunder sucks. If you miss, ur screwed cus its defenses suck. Use thunderbolt instead. Psychoboost sucks too. One use makes a HUGE ash in your special attack. Use psychic instead. Superpower: Lowers your already low defenses, AND your attack, don't bother with it. If you want a fighting attack, use brickbreak; it may be weaker, but it doesnt weaken YOU.

Charizard: Cut sucks, horribly!!!! Cut is the WORST move in this game, and it should NEVER be used by ANY pokemon EVER, unless they;re an HM slave. Mega Kick is horrible too, especially for charizard with his already incredibly low phsycial attack power. Blastburn- Sucks a lot too, it leaves you WIDE open for ANY attack for a turn. PLUS- The person could have that swords dancing syther against you. They use substitute first turn, and they're protected from your attack. Next turn they nearly double their attack power with scords dance, and beat the **** out of you with rockslide. Use sunnyday, substitute, flamethrower, and dragonclaw. Make sure your health is in red, and its sunnyday is in effect, and you're holding a petaya berry to raise your special attack. Use flamethrower, and most things die in one hit becuase your special ability kicks in raising fire attacks, you get a same type attack bonus, and the sun powers it up, your opponent is screwed.

Zapdos: Thunder sucks, unless you have rain dance in effect. Use rain dance, thunder, charge(or substitute), and drill peck(or fly if you really want)

Ho-oh: Hooh's special attack SUCKS compred to its physical, don't bother with thunderbolt. Another note: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR EVR(yes i abbreviated) give a pokemon two or more damaging move of the same type(stat raising/weather is okay though), its doesnt do anything, its a wasted move. FOR NOW: use aerialace,flamethrower,earthquake, and shdaowball. Once ho-oh hits level 77, screw flamethrower and go for sacred fire.

Lugia: I hate it so much, its stats are placed in all the wrong places(i don't mean yours, i mean just all lugias). Use this set to make IMMENSE use of your CRAZY(i mean CRAZY) defenses. Psychic, Calm mind, Substitute, thunderbolt. Your special defense is greater than that of registeel, use it wisely. Use calm mind a bunch of times, then use subtitute, then use whatever attack you need(thunderbolt of psychic)

Mewtwo: Recover sucks, ditch it. go for calm mind insteads, it boosts mewtwo's already overpowered special attack!

4/10... too many n00by mistakes.. don't feel bad... I've never given anyone on this site over a 5, i have HIGH standards: put it this way, add 3 to my rating, and thats what you'll get from most other people.
I was going to do more corrections but thanks.

But my ho-oh Stats is at 220+,everyone of em.
I dont know about yours.
Ps.recover helps me alot in 100Lv:challenges so i will not remove it.
Member of team shiny zapdoz,Untouchables,K.A.,blitzkreig,and co-leader of team omni.
darkShadow124 Posted at: 18:13 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109468
darkShadow124
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 26-Mar-2005 SS5 vageto said:bleep you are wrong splash is the worst move in the game. ok if you think you are soooooooooo good post your team and let me rate it.
Your right i dont know why nintendo or whatever put theat move in it.
Displaying Page 16 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close