Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Show of your team here!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 09:54 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46258
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i've gotta crappy team for you. I just started around Christmas so i'm up to Silph co.

Blaze(Charizard)lv:53
Areal Ace
Flamethrower
Slash
Metal Claw

Sky Razor(Pidgeot)lv:40
Wing Attack
Fly
Gust
Steel Wing

Bubble Jet(Vaporeon)lv:40
Bite
Water Pulse
Surf
Aurora Beam

Lightning(Pikachu)lv:40
Quick Attack
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Slam

Nidoking lv:37
Double Kick
Thief
Horn Attack
Dig

Gloom lv:24
Giga Drain
Cut
Acid
Solarbeam

Rate if you dare!
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

Fwank Posted at: 10:48 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46286
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On 30-Dec-2004 Dark_Espeon_1220 said:i've gotta crappy team for you. I just started around Christmas so i'm up to Silph co.

Blaze(Charizard)lv:53
Areal Ace
Flamethrower
Slash
Metal Claw

Sky Razor(Pidgeot)lv:40
Wing Attack
Fly
Gust
Steel Wing

Bubble Jet(Vaporeon)lv:40
Bite
Water Pulse
Surf
Aurora Beam

Lightning(Pikachu)lv:40
Quick Attack
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Slam

Nidoking lv:37
Double Kick
Thief
Horn Attack
Dig

Gloom lv:24
Giga Drain
Cut
Acid
Solarbeam

Rate if you dare!
lol rate if we dare... owkay lets see

Blaze: nice moveset, and nice nickname XD
Sky Razor: mmm... you could replace gust with quick attack again for the STAB, or if you can find someone to teach it Return do that if you want to keep it, it's generally a weak pokemon but i guess at this stage of the game it's better than others. (btw nice name)
Bubble jet: cool nickname! the same one i gave to my vaporeon wen i played Red/Blue/Yellow =D haha, nice moveset, but acid armor wouldn't hurt (infact it'd feel great once you replace water pulse with it)
Lightning: hmmm why is it a pikachu? they have weaker stats, and thunder isn't worth the effort to play through the game with a pikachu, it's too weak. it's a pretty good moveset, just don't learn thunder, unless you plan on giving it rain dance.
Nidoking: (no nickname??) not good/not bad i guess, give it sludgebomb and earthquake when you get access to those TMs, and when you learn megahorn you'll have an all out attacking nidoking XD
Gloom: (also no nickname, ran out of ideas? lol) evolve it~ into vileplume hopefully, more atk strenth that way, and it'll learn the awsome petal dance =D

not a bad team if you're only at silph, but i guess you'll soon finish the game and find even stronger pokemon... you can also breed the pokemon you have now and get new moves thats more useful (like nidoking's amnesia, but i guess you won't have the moon stone for that) over all it's not bad, 6/10 since the levels and TMs are limited, you've made some good choices about the TM's and moves you've learned thus far, so it's one above average, i look fwd to seeing a more devastating team after you complete the game =D until then keep going hard~

Frank
charizardkid3 Posted at: 04:49 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48033
charizardkid3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey someone rate my team for me plz
charizard lvl 100:flamethrower earthquake return blast burn
groudon lvl 100:slash eruption solarbeam earthquake
kyrogre lvl 100:body slam thunder ice beam surf
mewtwo lvl 100:thunderbolt recover shadow ball psychic
rayquaza lvl 100:dragon claw crunch fly hyper beam
i need help deciding on a 6th pokemon any suggestions would be apprecheated
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 08:39 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48109
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Charizardkid3, i think you need a nice strong Dark pokemon you have a kick *** team and with a Dark pokemon you will be even better!
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

Fwank Posted at: 09:29 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48121
Fwank
+
+
On 02-Jan-2005 charizardkid3 said:hey someone rate my team for me plz
charizard lvl 100:flamethrower earthquake return blast burn
groudon lvl 100:slash eruption solarbeam earthquake
kyrogre lvl 100:body slam thunder ice beam surf
mewtwo lvl 100:thunderbolt recover shadow ball psychic
rayquaza lvl 100:dragon claw crunch fly hyper beam
i need help deciding on a 6th pokemon any suggestions would be apprecheated
Charizard: trade return in for Fly, otherwise change it to brick break given you haven't already taught it yet...

Groudon: very nice =) best groudon i've seen posted on this site so far, i normaly say "get bulk up instead of slash" but stil have to admit this is a nice groudon =D

Kyogre: ayaya, good Groudon but wierd Kyogre... Get good old Calm Mind back, it can even defend against electric attacks if you pump a decent 2 or 3 of it before unleashing attacks (replace
ice beam with it, and replace surf with water spout =D)

Mewtwo: hmmm you could teach the calm mind TM to this guy, it's worth it, replace recover with it, by the time you need it you're probabli dead. Flamethrower is prefered over bolts for those annoying steel types, other wise get brick break, althought calm mind duzn't pump ATK (or maybe charizard will have it??)

Rayquaza: this guy can't learn any support techs, but to hell with those, it duzn't need n e. Replace hyper beam with dragon dance; it's the only support tech this guy can have, and it needs the speed boost to be useful.

I'm quite impressed @_@ this is the best team so far i've ever rated, it has good movesets (perhapes not kyogre) and you seem to know what you're doing, strangely you're lacking a 6th pokemon, but that wasn't considered in the rating... this team is a 6/10 XD omg another 6 this forum is improving. 7's the highest i've given to anyone (and that was one guy), so stand tall, you've beaten majority of the people on this site in team building !!!

As for your 6th pokemon, I suggest you choose a BP'er, either Scyther/Scizor, Jolteon or a Ninjask. They should pass up some agilities to the rest of the teammates to increase their speed, so that they may sweep. Otherwise any other pokemon are good, Tyranitar is a good choice as it can be obtained in the game without trade, and its another strong physical type, the only drawback is that its also slow (but it can also be bred to know dragon dance, so you can sub and dance until you're fast and deadly)

Keep it up!!! This is a GREAT team compared to the rest you find on these forums!!! At least, it's what i've been telling people to do with their pokemon in their team. If you consider my movesets, and throw in a BP'er (Scizor hopefully) then this team is EASILY 7/10 =D well done!!

Frank
Gorm Den Gamle Posted at: 09:32 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48122
Gorm Den Gamle
+
+
do any of you guys now a quik way to get a lot money (in game) I'm on victory road for the first time
charizardkid3 Posted at: 14:00 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48199
charizardkid3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i still cant decide weather or not to get rid of hyper beam or fly for my rayquaza, i still dont know wut my 6th slot will be. these are my choices with wut i have:
deoxys suicune
latios entei
latias raikou
tyranitar venusaur
lugia umbreon
ho-oh houndoom
any help would be apprecheated
Gorm Den Gamle Posted at: 14:24 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48212
Gorm Den Gamle
+
+
can anyone tell me where too get "Metal Coat" need to make steelix
bleepman Posted at: 15:30 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48248
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dont give it hyper nor fly, give it drgaon claw, t-bolt,flamethrower,and icebeam.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
tpka56 Posted at: 17:42 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48288
tpka56
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just started but here it is....

Charizard lvl 42
Brick break,flamethrower,ember,wing attack

nidirino lvl 25
double kick poison sting horn attack toxic

Kadabra lvl 25
confusion recover dream eater psybeam

pidgeotto lvl 23
tackle fly gust quick attack

rhyhorn lvl 26
tail whip stomp fury attack scary face

vaporeon lvl 28
water pulse rain dance helping hand surf

I need to get a kangaskan
veemaster Posted at: 18:42 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48311
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jan-2005 Gorm Den Gamle said:can anyone tell me where too get "Metal Coat" need to make steelix
1st get a lemmonade then go to island 5 and go to the rocket (losers...)hideout and surf west to land and go south on land(careful of bird trainer triplets)and when you reach the bottom surf east to a small place whith a man infront of a statue and talk to him he will say that his onix loved lemmonade then push a infront of the statue and place the lemonade there then the guy will give you metal coat.(long is it not)
(also known as evilcrash9)
charizardkid3 Posted at: 19:31 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48329
charizardkid3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey guys ive upgraded my team so rate my improved team
charizard lvl 100:flamethrower fly earthquake blast burn
groudon lvl 100:earthquake bulk up solar beam eruption
kyrogre lvl 100:ice beam calm mind thunder water spout
rayquaza lvl 100:dragon claw crunch dragon dance hyper beam
mewtwo lvl 100: thunderbolt calm mind shadow ball psychic
metagross lvl 100:psychic meteor mash earthquake hyper beam
so rate these bad boys and suggestions on improvements would help
Fwank Posted at: 00:13 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48406
Fwank
+
+
On 02-Jan-2005 tpka56 said:I just started but here it is....

Charizard lvl 42
Brick break,flamethrower,ember,wing attack

nidirino lvl 25
double kick poison sting horn attack toxic

Kadabra lvl 25
confusion recover dream eater psybeam

pidgeotto lvl 23
tackle fly gust quick attack

rhyhorn lvl 26
tail whip stomp fury attack scary face

vaporeon lvl 28
water pulse rain dance helping hand surf

I need to get a kangaskan
mmm... have i seen this team before???

-not bad
-not bad
-not ... huh? whats dream eater doing there? i thot you couldn't use it unless enemies are sleeping?????????
-not bad
-not bad
-not bad

... not bad, 4/10, not enough levels and TM's i say, not good and not bad, and since you just started... it's ok lah~ i'll assume you've gone beyond Fuchsia city ... so your team isn't 'bad', just not 'good' ... keep training and post a new team n e time tho

Frank
Fwank Posted at: 00:26 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48415
Fwank
+
+
On 02-Jan-2005 charizardkid3 said:hey guys ive upgraded my team so rate my improved team
charizard lvl 100:flamethrower fly earthquake blast burn
groudon lvl 100:earthquake bulk up solar beam eruption
kyrogre lvl 100:ice beam calm mind thunder water spout
rayquaza lvl 100:dragon claw crunch dragon dance hyper beam
mewtwo lvl 100: thunderbolt calm mind shadow ball psychic
metagross lvl 100:psychic meteor mash earthquake hyper beam
so rate these bad boys and suggestions on improvements would help
MADDNESS, SO COOL
Charizard is cool! (hot if you prefer)

I'm in love with your groudon... (haha exaggerated, but it's a nice moveset... i think you know very well why)

Kyogre: ... omg... bleepman help me express how happy i am to see people using my movesets T-T

Rayquaza: here's the catch - dragon dance speeds up one level as well as powers up ATK by 1 level, not having a normal physical attack is quite a waste (normali i'd say use fly, since you get missed and it's STAB and it's physica..... but it's just fine) don't forget crunch and claw are both SP atks, so no bonuses there (but with 399 ATK and SP ATK who needs them... it's too bad this dude dun learn aero blast...)

Mewtwo: you have no idea how hard this dude owns... get a flamethrower and even the steel types will bow down to it

Metagross: nice choice lad! this guy's just as strong as tyranitar (if not, even more powerful) and it's just what you need: a nice offensive physical atker. i would say get rid of hyper beam for your old agility... if you pull it off, no need to switch =D

... you know, i wouldn't mind battling with this team against the other teams on this forum, this is 7/10, haha i could be biased since i told you to use these movesets T-T ... but... i dun care... moveset wise this team was well planned and raised XD congradulations you're the top team builder in SuperCheatsForums XD (top team builder out of all those who post their teams... don't get cocky lol)

Frank
Fwank Posted at: 00:31 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48418
Fwank
+
+
On 02-Jan-2005 veemaster said:1st get a lemmonade then go to island 5 and go to the rocket (losers...)hideout and surf west to land and go south on land(careful of bird trainer triplets)and when you reach the bottom surf east to a small place whith a man infront of a statue and talk to him he will say that his onix loved lemmonade then push a infront of the statue and place the lemonade there then the guy will give you metal coat.(long is it not)
i think this could be my bad, i came up with this idea but i fink i got wrecked

The dude gives you TM4... 2? Facade! Metal Coat is just lying on the ground...
charizardkid3 Posted at: 00:50 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48429
charizardkid3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey frank wut should i replace for flamethrower?????
Fwank Posted at: 05:17 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48496
Fwank
+
+
for who? CHARIZARD????? WHY?????????

how about brick break? self explanatory...

you know you're already better than all of TEAM KA, you should go start your own team, i mean i don't think you're the best around here but you're better than all the others i've rated...

... i never rated TEAM KA people becoz they'll think i'm being biased against them -_-" (i've attempted to get a message across to the 2 leaders of the team that their team wasn't very good... but they just won't give up defending it rather than just changing the actual team)

n e how, good luck in life i guess...

Frank

p.s. oh thats right i was going to ask, can you join Team Unt0uchabl3s? Up to you, offer stands from now till ever, hope you consider joining us =D
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 18:19 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48803
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've been traning some more my team still suks but ...

Blaze(Charizard)lv:58
Aerial Ace
Flamethrower
Slash
Blast Burn

Sky Razor(Pidgeot)Lv:46
Wing Attack
Gust
Fly
Steel Wing

Bubble Jet(Vaporeon)lv:46
Bite
Water Pulse
Surf
Aurora Beam

Toxic Horn(Nidoking)lv:46
Double Kick
Megahorn
Strength
Dig

Lightning(Pikachu)lv:46
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Rain Dance

Gloom(Soon to be Vileplume)lv:30
Giga Drain
Cut
Acid
Solarbeam

hey Fwank, you're good at rating teams re-rate mine!

bleepman Posted at: 18:58 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48846
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hm.. i do not know how far you are DE, but if you had access to all the tms and whatnot, here is what i would do:

charizard- go for dragonclaw,flamethrower(blast burn or fireblast if you dislike flamethrower),hidden power(if you can get a special type), and fly.

you can leave pidgeot since it has a very limited movepool

umm... for vaporeon, give it toxic,surf,wish, and acid armor

instead of double kick for nidaking, try out brick break.

try to replace you pikachu with a pokemon box pichu, so you can get surf on it the evolve it to raichu, and give it rain dance,surf,thunder, and some other filler move

umm... for gloom /vileplume, you can leave that set, cept replace acid with sludge bomb. BUT if you want a REALLY good one, give it sunny day, solarbeam, hidden power fire(IF you can get it), and sludge bomb
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
charizardkid3 Posted at: 23:55 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48994
charizardkid3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey frank sure ill join ur team but no i was talkin about flamethrower for my mewtwo should i get rid of shadow ball or thunderbolt for flamethrower?
Displaying Page 3 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close