Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Show of your team here!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Fwank Posted at: 07:16 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49096
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
oh sorry i thot you were talking about charizard... =D

Yeah i remember, the flamethrower is to get rid of those dreaded steel n bugs (but you already knew that) it's to replace t.bolt, as shadowball is useful against those other psychic types and ghost types ... argh why am i explaining to you, you know all this =P ...

Let me apologize again for my stupid suggestion, this is the reason why i wanted mewtwo to learn flamethrower: it kills the bug and steel types easily, but makes mewtwo defenseless against tyranitar/houndoom/sharpedo, most notably tyranitar. On the other hand bolt doesn't have a real weakness against all of mewtwo's arch enemies, and it's not particular not effective against steel/bugs (most of the species has low SP.DEF anyway) so i think keeping t.Bolt is a better idea

Sorry for the confusion, your mewtwo's moveset is perfect =D

(can't remember why i told you to put flamethrower now)

Frank
bleepman Posted at: 12:15 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49171
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
LIGHTBULB!

you could use mewtwo as a REALLY deadly sunnbeamer:
just observe: sunnyday,solarbeam,flamethrower,and psychic!sunny day powers flamethrower like mad, and solarbeam now only takes one turn! and psychic... STAB... duh...
give a twistedspoon/miracleseed/charcoal, etc...

OH SNAP THE BLEEP HAS DONE IT AGAIN!
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 18:26 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49344
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey pplz may be you could figure out some good items to make my team better? My team is somewhere in this topic. o_O
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

veemaster Posted at: 18:31 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49350
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What about king's Rock becouse it has a chance of makeing the foe flinch?
(also known as evilcrash9)
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 18:34 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49353
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hrmmm... sounds good! Now if i could only find one...........................
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

Fwank Posted at: 04:15 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49479
Fwank
+
+
ahaha, your team is the gloom and pikachu one right? i can't remember very well

eh get your standard power up items (charcoal, mystic water, etc) for the extra added power~ (10%... not bad ey?) otherwise find a lightball from wild pikachus in the power plant (steal it of them... they don't need it) it DOUBLE's pikachu's SP.ATK XD !!! (i dunno whether it works for raichu, i took mine off da team eons ago... it should stil work tho)

hmmm i think king's rock only works for some contact moves... not sure, for most SP atks it doesn't work (either that or i just have bad luck) but be sure to teach a pokemon a multi-hit move if you plan to use the king's rock, it's a very common and very effective combo, because king's rock's flinching rate is applied to each succesful hit =D the coolest combo is armaldo's rock blast + king's rock =D (or scope lens, same thing, sometimes better)

get a shell bell from the gem versions~ they heal 1/8 the damage you deal~ give it potential assasins n sweepers like mewtwo or rayquaza so they don't have to heal themselves =D

hmmm anymore? berries perhaps? the stat boosting berries are amazing, keep planting berries! you can never have enough XD !!!

Frank
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 13:47 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49731
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm.... Gloom is now Vileplume but should i evolve Pikachu? All my team is fully evolved except for this one..... o_O

bleepman Posted at: 17:43 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49945
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no duh... raichu is SO much stronger than pikachu, and evolutions are ALWAYS better(cept with the scizor and steelix case, but that cnan be argued about), especially for pikachu to raichu!!!
veemaster Posted at: 18:56 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 49995
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey you might call me crazy but I have a dream of having a lv.100 pikachu weird huh...?
(also known as evilcrash9)
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:42 Jan05 2005 Post ID: 50098
Zelda Fan
+
+
I have a Lv:100 pikachu in pokemon yellow.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Jirachi X Posted at: 02:25 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50180
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Can Some One Rate My Team???

Mewtwo_L=81 Attacks=Fire Blast, Strengh(Planing to get rid of for Blizzard) Earthquake, Psychic.

Rayquazza_L=100 Attacks=Fly, Brick Break, Dragon Claw, Out Rage

Zapdos_L=64 Attacks=Thunder Wave, Thunder, Fly, Drill Peck

Blastoise_L=80 Attacks=Bite, Surf, Hydro Cannon, Brick Break

Blaziken_L=77 Attacks=Cut, Slash, Sky UpperCut, Blaze Kick

Articuno(In Training)_L=59 Attacks=Ice Beam, Agility, Rock Smash, Fly

P.S How Do You Get Rid Of HM Moves???

Please Reply
I'm gone - bye
Jirachi X Posted at: 02:32 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50186
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 05-Jan-2005 Zelda Fan said:I have a Lv:100 pikachu in pokemon yellow.
I Have A LV 100 Pikachu Too + An Arsanal Of Over 100 LV 100 Pokemon!!!
Beat That!!!

P.S This Is On Pokemon Yellow
I'm gone - bye
Fwank Posted at: 05:09 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50199
Fwank
+
+
On 06-Jan-2005 Jirachi X said:Can Some One Rate My Team???

Mewtwo_L=81 Attacks=Fire Blast, Strengh(Planing to get rid of for Blizzard) Earthquake, Psychic.

Please Reply
mewtwo: hmmm... no calm mind??? it'd be alot stronger if you gave it to calm mind... also screw blizzard, you want bolt, and brick... too late i see it on blastoise...

rayquaza: hmmm... if you can get the dragon dance back that would be great... otherwise... something else for outrage, maybe get its extreme speed back~ or that flamethrower to kill off the icicles...

zapdos: eh? fly and drill peck? mmmm thunderwave is a nice touch... either rain dance for fly or bolt for thunder and charge for fly =D all good, it's the moveset for DIY electro-hyper-beam =D

blastoise: wow... yeah wow is good enough

blaziken: ... cut?!?!? and not planning to get rid of??? bulk up is nice... too bad there isn't a move to increase your accuracy... or speed you up for that matter (blaziken can't learn it T-T ... then pass it to him =D!!!)

articuno: rock smash... if you plan to keep agility then rocksmash is useless... and... nvm, it's in training

the move deleter, in Fuchsia City, can get rid of HM moves for you if you want...

This team is 5/10 -_-" basicali because it's a strong azz team but given awkward movesets (hint: mewtwo) but not bad enough to get 4 because you haven't exactli done anything that makes these pokemon perfectly useless... keep it up ~ this team is capable of being rock hard core~

Frank

p.s. good effort with the 100 level 100 pokemon... now go get a job from gamefreaks
bleepman Posted at: 14:38 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50450
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jan-2005 Jirachi X said:Can Some One Rate My Team???

Please Reply
ummmm..... well ratin your team here goes, by the way before i do join team untouchable! go to our recruit forums Smile

umm the mew two is excellent, cept for eartquake! replace earthquake with calm mind. and instead of fire blast and blizzard, give it flamethrower and ice beam, accuracy is worth more than power, if you miss with mewtwo and you are againt a ghost pokemon with shadowball, youre dead!

bleragh! noobquaza!give it flamethrower,dragonclaw,icebeam, and thunderbolt sicne it cant learn any stat boosting moves.

blehhh.... give xapdos leftovers to hold and go with this moveset: sustitute,thudnerbolt,hidden power(If its a special type), and something else(maybe doubleteam)

i would HIGHLY reccomend screwing blastoise over and replacing it with kyogre. then give kyogre hydropump,thunder,icebeam, and calm mind. hydro pump's power becomes more than that of EXPLOSION when used by kyogre at full throttle. it gains a 1.5x power boost from being water type, now its a 225 power. then it gets another 1.5x from rain, and now its 337.5 power!!! thats nearly 100 power more than explosion. you will one hit ko nearly every pokemon from a hydro pump with kyogre. and hey, that rain makes it so thunder CANT miss! ice beam is to rid you of those nasty grass types, and if you come across an electric type, you will survive one attack from it since kyogres special defense is one of the hieghest in the game(140 base, and can reach 417 at level 100 under best conditions) so you can unleash a hydro pump and get a one hit ko.

with your blaziken, rid your self of that fugly cut attack. cut is bad, and should only be used by HM slaves!! give blaziken there flamethrower, brick break, aerial ace, and earthquake!

i dont like articuno too much so il not gonna rate/change it! and im feeling lazy

4/10(dont think its an insult, out of me, thats like an 8 or 9 coming out of someone else, fwank and I are very picky so expect a rating like that from him too)

hm moves- sapphire move forgetter/whatever you want to call it.
someweirddude Posted at: 14:44 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50458
someweirddude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahaha, how come only bleepman and fwank are doing the ratin, wut ever happened to the rest of u'll.
co-leader of KA and proud, ol' right, if sum1 offers yeh a mint, take it!!!!!!
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 14:58 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50476
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i suk at rating teams serously i could give a team with lv:5 Metapods a 10/10 ;)

someweirddude Posted at: 15:16 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50491
someweirddude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lolz, now that is a good rater, u r pretty funny DE1220
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 15:24 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50500
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanx Smile everyone does say that. i'm sarcastic @ heart :>

Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 15:25 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50504
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
PPLZ! NEVER ASK ME TO RATE YOUR TEAM UNLESS YOU SUCK OUT LOUD AND SEREOUSLY DON'T WAN'T TO BE INSULTED!

someweirddude Posted at: 15:34 Jan06 2005 Post ID: 50524
someweirddude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hahaha, nice one
Displaying Page 4 of 18
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 16 | 17 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close