Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

Truly Weird Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
tunaice Posted at: 05:52 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350185
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Oh, okay. I was just wondering.
My New Fourms: http://digitalgraffiti.forumup.org/ PLEASE JOIN!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 08:51 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350327
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
What happened when your game got deleted? Did it have a message or did it just not display Continue on the menu?
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
tunaice Posted at: 16:49 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351250
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It just didn't display the continue thing on the menu. It never gave me a message, although once when my game was deleted it did. I was showing my friend my glitched up Hall of Fame, mabye get a good laugh. Then, while in the Hall of Fame, when the next pokemon was supposed to show, instead, the screen flashed and the game froze. When I turned on my game, it said, "Your game file has been destroyed."
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 09:44 Aug20 2005 Post ID: 354635
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
SAME HERE!!! Only I didn't do any cheats.
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Dragon_Victor Posted at: 19:33 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361262
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was showing my brother my hall of fame once to see if anything had changed after I had caught my MISSINGNO. and I was on the forth pok�mon I think and it showed a Mewtwo with blanks for the stats and a few Japenese characters and then when I pressed A, the picture and description went blank also and the freakiest thing about it was that it started to play a slow freaky song that sounded like the Team Rocket's Hideout song and the Lavender Pok�mon Tower song at the same time, only much lower and more haunting, and then about ten seconds later the music got slower and slower and then the game froze. Freaky eh?
Avatar made by me. Yeah! Go uhhh, Skariazutops!
tunaice Posted at: 08:10 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 361933
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
0_0 That's freaky...
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 08:18 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 361943
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
VERRRRY scary indeed!

Dragon_Victor Posted at: 09:03 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 361997
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Another weird thing that happened to me was that once, I had a Kangaskhan (previously an 'M), a MISSINGNO. and four 'Ms. I saved my game and the next time I continued, all my 'Ms were gone. That, and the one I posted above were probably the weirdest glitches I've had.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 20:28 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363926
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I'm never catching missingno.! And that's pretty cool, the one about the dissappearing M's.

tunaice Posted at: 07:13 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364539
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 24-Aug-2005 Dragon_Victor said:Another weird thing that happened to me was that once, I had a Kangaskhan (previously an 'M), a MISSINGNO. and four 'Ms. I saved my game and the next time I continued, all my 'Ms were gone. That, and the one I posted above were probably the weirdest glitches I've had.
You caught 'M?! 0_0 )_( AHHH! 'M's haunting your game!!! AHHHH!!!
*ahem* sorry.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 08:57 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364601
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
M' is pobably a baby kanghaskan that was erased, but they forgot to take out the part where it evolved.

Dragon_Victor Posted at: 20:11 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 366096
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
True, and that's probably why mine disappeared, because they erased the memory for it to stay in your party (and because it's not even supposed to be in your party in the first place).
tunaice Posted at: 07:19 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 366777
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK, I'm not posting any more cheats into my FAQ for now. So for this moment on, this topic will be about the weirdest glitches that happened to you. Oh, and I don't think 'M is a baby kangaskan. I think Missingno. and 'M were used for testing out pokemon. But the thing that puzzles me is why 'M causes more damage than Missingno.:?
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 09:58 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 367145
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Don't missingno. and 'M do the same thing? Elaborate...

tunaice Posted at: 11:30 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 367376
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sigh*
'M causes, more, damage, than, missingno..

OT: Today I saw two guys stealing cable.(I'm not kidding)
Sorry for the OT.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:46 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 373047
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Wonder why M causes more damage than missingno.? You would think that it be more stable because in evolves into kanghaskan.

tunaice Posted at: 06:42 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 373780
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yah, that does make sense. But from what I heard is 'M Causes more damage than Missingno. Try doing this, catch an 'M(be careful), teach it psychic, then let it evolve. Trade it to Pokemon Silver/Gold, congratulations, you have a kangaskan that knows Psychic, Fly, and 2 water guns!
DigDug Dude Posted at: 16:30 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374853
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But it's still a Kangaskahn, and we don't yet have a way to get the glitch pokemon over to G/S.
Romney '08!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:00 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375248
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Thanks for the tip, but I don't think i'll ever catch a glitch pokemon. And I have another question. If I have the same name as someone who caught missingno. and nothing happended, would nothing happen to me?

tunaice Posted at: 06:27 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376297
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, and I know another way to let you view my FAQ but we're not aloud to post links.
Displaying Page 2 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close