Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

Truly Weird Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 10:07 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390560
Mew is the best!!!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just did glitch city and it FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!! I went in, looked around for like, 5 seconds and IMMEDIATELY LEFT in fear of crashing my game. And are you POSITIVELY SURE missingno. won't crash my game or make it do weird things?
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragon_Victor Posted at: 18:39 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392018
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Sep-2005 Mew is the best!!!!! said:I just did glitch city and it FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!! I went in, looked around for like, 5 seconds and IMMEDIATELY LEFT in fear of crashing my game. And are you POSITIVELY SURE missingno. won't crash my game or make it do weird things?
Glitch City is awesome!

I dunno, MISSINGNO. did worse things to my game than 'M did, but I was pretty lucky with both.
Avatar made by me. Yeah! Go uhhh, Skariazutops!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:17 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392128
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
See. Missingno. isn't always harmless.
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:34 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392188
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I'll be in school starting Sept. 6th, so don't expect me around alot. Although on saturday, Friday night and sunday I'm home or at my grandmother's house so I can post alot more.

tunaice Posted at: 15:38 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393453
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm already in school now, it started August 31st. And Glitch City IS SAFE. As long as you don't save in Glitch City.
My New Fourms: http://digitalgraffiti.forumup.org/ PLEASE JOIN!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:26 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393844
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I know, it just REALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!!!

Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 19:31 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393849
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
What high school do you go to? Not to stalk or nothing.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:40 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393871
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I go to middle school. And in connecticut, that's all I'm giving out.

Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 19:45 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393883
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
That's all I wanted to know, anyway. I go to high school in Canada, and I don't want to say anything else.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:49 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393891
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
K, back on Topic. Tunaice, have anymore glitch Pics?

Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 19:54 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393902
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Could somebody tell me how to go to Glitch City? I have the old, non-modified version of Pokemon Blue, the one without the changes.
Dragon_Victor Posted at: 14:09 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394854
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. Enter the Safari Zone.

2. Walk up to the house and then back down into the entrance and when the guy asks you if you're done, say "No" and go back in.

3. Repeat step 2. Now, walk up to the house and then back down, but save before going back down into the entrance

4. Turn your game off and on and continue.

5. Go back into the entrance and down and the guy should ask you if you want to join the hunt (as if you were just starting again).

6. Say "No" and leave the Safari Zone.

7. Fly to Cinnabar Island and surf up and down the east coast of the island (in the same place where you find MISSINGNO. and 'M) until the PA tells you your Safari hunt is over. It should take you to the entrance of the Safari Zone.

8. Walk out of the Safari Zone and welcome to Glitch City.
Dragon_Victor Posted at: 14:49 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394917
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like how your page is coming, it's awesome! The sprites page is a neat add-on too. I used to have so many sprites that I could have given to you, but my computer got wiped about a week ago, so my Skariazutops thing is the only one I have now, and it sucks.

Edit- If you want to put it on your site, go ahead. I can make more also.
tunaice Posted at: 16:20 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395032
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dragon_Victor: No, it's alright. I only post my sprites anyways, oh, what do you think about the Gligar/Dragonite Sprite there?

Mew is the Best: You've gotta be paitent, I will put glitch pic's there, you seem crazy about them.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 17:15 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395136
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Thanks!!! I'm anxious to see them all! Since I'm not one of those "ELIETE" glitchers like you, I wouldn't ever get to see it.

Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 17:22 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395156
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I just saw them! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! Especially the one with the M looking things! Sorry but, got some more? lol!, I'm addicted!

Dragon_Victor Posted at: 18:27 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395308
Dragon_Victor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They're all cool, especially the Gligar/Dragonite one. I would take out that little grey dot in the bottom right-hand corner of it though. Hehehe... I say stuff like that to everyone. Don't mind me, I'm just a perfectionest.
tunaice Posted at: 17:32 Sep08 2005 Post ID: 396757
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Sep-2005 Mew is the best!!!!! said:I just saw them! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! Especially the one with the M looking things! Sorry but, got some more? lol!, I'm addicted!
*Bangs his head on the table*

Please stop asking for glitch photos, it's starting to get iritating. I will add glitch photos in once in a while, just, please, stop.
DigDug Dude Posted at: 16:22 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402151
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Some things in your Hof would probably be neat.
Romney '08!
tunaice Posted at: 18:44 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402581
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Sep-2005 DigDug Dude said:Some things in your Hof would probably be neat.
Well, I did hear a couple min. cry in my Hof before, but on the other hand, I never save it so I always have to go through Pro. Oak's boring speech, get a starter pokemon, play and all of that...
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close