Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

Truly Weird Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 09:00 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376371
Mew is the best!!!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How? I never got it in the E-mail.
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tunaice Posted at: 20:17 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377696
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK...
I know we're not aloud to post links, but, oh, well.

http://digitalgraffiti.name/pages/2/index.htm

Also, if you look around that website, you'll see a download page where you can download the hack I created called "Pokemon Platinum."
It is my first hack so it's not as good, but it's not horrible either. About half of the game is graphic edit. Other half is just regular pokemon red.(C'mon, I'm not very patient.)
My New Fourms: http://digitalgraffiti.forumup.org/ PLEASE JOIN!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 09:20 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378515
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
If I downloaded that, would that crash my computer? And thanks, you posted my name!!!!
www.nicksforum.funurl.com <-- Join today! A great site for everyone who just wants to hang out with a bunch of friendly people.

Linkin Park = Awesome =D. If you want to msg me, my AIM screen name is Lameflame13. =) Again, consider joining my forums!
tunaice Posted at: 17:14 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379554
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First things first, you have a Emulator(Not NES)? You need an Emulator.

I didn't put any viruses in it, it shouldn't crash your computer. I've downloaded lots of ROMS(I own those games of course), they never gave me viruses. Except that annoying troj_dloader virus!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 18:27 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379703
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
On my computer, no. And you made that?!!!

Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 18:59 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379794
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Those Pic's are AWSOME!!! The one's in the scrap book. (Especcially the Mew ones)

tunaice Posted at: 19:20 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379852
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Aug-2005 Mew is the best!!!!! said:On my computer, no. And you made that?!!!
Yah, I did. It took sooooooo long but I finished it. You don't have an emulator? OK,(just a suggestion) Download a Visual Boy Advanced!
If your looking for an emulator.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 19:46 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379893
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Is there Mew in it or missingno.? And what the heck is a visual boy advanced?

tunaice Posted at: 19:59 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379922
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A Visual Boy Advanced is only one of the best emulators around!
Yes, Mew and Missingno. is obtainable in my game. You obtain Missingno. the regular way(Old Man Trick). Mew is obtained in Bill's Secret Garden(Here's a hint of how to find it: It is not behind Bill's house! A garden dosen't have to be behind your house!Oh, and you need a walk thourgh walls or fly after jumping off walls gameshark codes to find it. That's all I'm telling you.).

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to tell you the downfall of Bill's Secret Garden, it's small.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 08:41 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380595
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Can you get Mew and Missingno. and not crash your game? And I knew it was an emulator, just where do you get it and how is it used?

tunaice Posted at: 16:25 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381309
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Sep-2005 Mew is the best!!!!! said:Can you get Mew and Missingno. and not crash your game? And I knew it was an emulator, just where do you get it and how is it used?
No you can't get Mew without Walk through Walls, don't worry about it crashing your game. Just don't go out of the boundry. In Google, look up Visual boy Advanced, it's home page should be the first or second link. Somewhere in there there's a download page. There you can download Visual boy Advanced. When you get the zip folder, right click it, and click Extract All, you should get into a Wizard, keep on clicking next until you get to a Finish. Click Finish. Open the folder, dobule click on the Visual Boy Advanced. When it's opened, click file, and then click open or open ROM. Click on the ROM you want and you should start playing the game. You can view the game on a map, you can cheat, anything. Visual Boy Advanced rocks!!!
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 10:12 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382756
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
I'll do that. And can you post more pics on yoyur site? (especially of glitches or mew?)

tunaice Posted at: 15:28 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383333
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just did add one picture to my site. It's some of the New Bark Town Glitch City in Pokemon Silver.

You can get the link to it in my signiture.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 17:10 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383603
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
If you have any more, DO NOT HESITATE!!! lol! I go there all the time to see if you've upgraded that particular spot. Put more mew and glitch pokemon! They're awsome. And what's that big missingno looking thing on the top?

tunaice Posted at: 17:43 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383667
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The one that the youngester sends out? That would be the (long pixle)8, or if your talking about the Missingno. screenshot. Where my mew is battling a Missingno., it just looks different because that was from a catch any pokemon code!

(I don't upgrade it much though, usually I'd upgrade it if I want to share a screenshot a Trsrockin.com.)
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 20:08 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 386609
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
Well since i'm not going to see as many glitch pokemon as you are, can you PLEASE post more? I REALLY want to see more! And one more glitch question. Will the glitch city code delete or glitch my game? That's the ONE glitch I was thinking about doing.

tunaice Posted at: 07:57 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 387612
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
As long as you don't save in Glitch City, your game will be fine.
Mew is the best!!!!! Posted at: 11:51 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388062
Mew is the best!!!!!
+
+
THANKS! And one more thing, if I catch missingono. , will it crash my game? The main fear I've always had of catching it is that after I do, the game will delete itself and I'd be out of luck.

tunaice Posted at: 06:36 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390322
tunaice
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Sep-2005 Mew is the best!!!!! said:THANKS! And one more thing, if I catch missingono. , will it crash my game? The main fear I've always had of catching it is that after I do, the game will delete itself and I'd be out of luck.
As long as you remember that Missingno.'s OK, and 'M's not, you'll be fine. Missingno.'s Harmless! M's a game deleter.
Got it:?
DigDug Dude Posted at: 07:40 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 390358
DigDug Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Sep-2005 tunaice said:As long as you don't save in Glitch City, your game will be fine.
I saved in Glitch City and my game was fine.
Romney '08!
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close