Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
screencheat2 Posted: 19:29 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579586
screencheat2
Post Likes: 0
+
Just from the top of my head, I don't think you would be her favorite, doc. But then again, that is just my opinion.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 19:30 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579587
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Just from the top of my head, I don't think you would be her favorite, doc. But then again, that is just my opinion.
[COLOR=Red][b]You hit the nail right on the head.[i][/i][/b][/COLOR]
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:33 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579591
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Just from the top of my head, I don't think you would be her favorite, doc. But then again, that is just my opinion.
I was just being Sarcastic. I know for a fact I'm not her favorite, An interviewer gotta have some spice to him.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:36 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579595
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Okay....Holly. Well being a member that's been here for a long time, I've bet you've experienced a lot of great members to hit the site. Those such as Bad Wolf, Aeshma, Actionshark, ND, Ozzo, KoG, Cross Stringer, I could go on forever. But, If you had to choose, who do you think is your favorite.....besides me that is. *Winks into the camera*
You want me. F-a-c-t. =P

Are we talking about favourite males...? Or do females also count?

Cez is a God, but he's only a mate. Dave's awesome, and so is William... men are all amazing in their own respects.

My favourite female has to be Jam, although I pretty much like all the women on here.
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:43 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579603
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:You want me. F-a-c-t. =P

Are we talking about favourite males...? Or do females also count?

Cez is a God, but he's only a mate. Dave's awesome, and so is William... men are all amazing in their own respects.

My favourite female has to be Jam, although I pretty much like all the women on here.
Everyone seem to love those two, Bad Wolf and Jamarie. And it seems like they all love you too as well. Well, my last favor to you before I end this interview is that you Stare, not to hard now, wouldn't want your beauty to fog up the lens, into that camera right there *Points towards the camera* And say what you need to say to the fans, and give out a few shout outs if you have any.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:48 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579612
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Everyone seem to love those two, Bad Wolf and Jamarie. And it seems like they all love you too as well. Well, my last favor to you before I end this interview is that you Stare, not to hard now, wouldn't want your beauty to fog up the lens, into that camera right there *Points towards the camera* And say what you need to say to the fans, and give out a few shout outs if you have any.
*Smashes the lens with her beauty* Oops... *replaces*

Just to all my mates, love you all, you're all fantastic, and Doc: Maybe I misjudged you. Perhaps if you were slightly less sarcastic, I could learn to like you. =)
screencheat2 Posted: 19:50 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579615
screencheat2
+
Learn to like you? Now that's a phrase that I haven't heard before.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:51 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579618
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Then I hope that day will come doon then Holly. Thank you for being on my show. Now ladies and Gentlemen, We'll be right back after this commercial break with The Supercheats Headliner, Screencheats2. *Cuts to commercial*
TestVirus101 Posted: 19:52 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579619
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Yay, New interveiw I want one!
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 19:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579620
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Learn to like you? Now that's a phrase that I haven't heard before.
That's sad. No one learned to like you? Lol, just kidding. =P
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:56 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579629
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Then I hope that day will come doon then Holly. Thank you for being on my show. Now ladies and Gentlemen, We'll be right back after this commercial break with The Supercheats Headliner, Screencheats2. *Cuts to commercial*
Cool bananas. Oh, and by the way, you owe me one, because I didn't pwn you. =P It's only because I hold no personal vendettas. You're welcome, interviews pwn. =D
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:58 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579632
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Comes back from a Commercial* And we are Back! Well, our next guess has been making a great repuation lately. This guy right here is by far one of my favorites. He's a member of KOJ, an RPer, and a dear friend. Please welcome to the Stage at this time, The Headliner, ScreenCheat2!!!
TestVirus101 Posted: 20:01 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579638
TestVirus101
+
*Cheers* Yeah go screencheat! I love you!!!! woohoo! *throws panties onto stage* Marry me!!!!!
screencheat2 Posted: 20:04 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579646
screencheat2
+
"Oh God! Who the heck threw these up here?" *pickes up panties and throws them pack into the audience*
TestVirus101 Posted: 20:08 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579653
TestVirus101
+
*Retrieves panties and throws them back up* Keep them Screeny! I love you! It's something to remember me by! I love your work! Your fabulous darling!
screencheat2 Posted: 20:12 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579661
screencheat2
+
Uh, great. *throws panties behind him and walks onto the stage* So, when shall we begin?
Dr. Advice Posted: 20:15 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579669
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
WoW!!! Seems like you got a lot of adoring, and I use that term strictly, fans out there. *Stands up and shakes Screencheats hand* Have a seat man. Welcome to the show. How are you feeling so far?
TestVirus101 Posted: 20:16 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579672
TestVirus101
+
*Runs onto stage pantieless(pants on)* I love you screenie! Sign my arm and my leg and my.... thigh!!!! *winks* I'm your biggest fan! you're my idol!
screencheat2 Posted: 20:17 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579675
screencheat2
+
I think I will sit down. *sits in comfortable chair* And how I feel right now? Maybe a little nervous, but other from that ok. Well, aside from hearing from that one obessed fan.*glances at TV*
Dr. Advice Posted: 20:20 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579681
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:I think I will sit down. *sits in comfortable chair* And how I feel right now? Maybe a little nervous, but other from that ok. Well, aside from hearing from that one obessed fan.*glances at TV*
I would get secerity on her, but I figure I'd just go on with the interview. Now, I'm not gonna even bother asking the first question, cause guys we all know what the answer is, isn't that right Screencheats?
Displaying Page 6 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close