Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 30 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 01:35 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643277
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
"I do not know, But I sense that someone else is here besides these two" Marina's eyes shifted back and forth, Looking around the room,
"Hika's alright when he's not in a bad mood, Which seems to be always now" Brolion shrugged, Making sure to keep the 12 year old Kayato calm and not anger him.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GoldenPili Posted: 03:49 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643306
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
A dark voice echoed from inside the temple.
"Leave my children alone! Leave this temple! Leave this planet! Right now!"
The voice was furious, booming throughout the temple for all to hear.
Kayato's expression saddened at the thought of his master, and the strange new people, leaving, but with the fake memories that flew through him, he knew not to object.
"Do as father says! Go away!" Kayato said, not really raising his voice but enough to give the group the idea to leave.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:43 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643312
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
'Father?' Marina thought, Narrowing her eyes,
"Jeez, Usually they tell us why we have to leave" Brolion shrugged a tad bit, Looking around for the source of the voice.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

ss2teengohan Posted: 10:29 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643454
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze was unimpressed."Show yourself coward" He shouted still in his fighting stance.
The Zard Posted: 20:20 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645272
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
On 06-Jun-2009 ss2teengohan said:(Sorry i havent been posting ive had finals but im done now so)

Blaze walked out of the shower. He had been training in the gravity room for 2 months only coming out to bathe and eat. The ship was empty. "Uh oh." He dressed quickly then flew out of the ship. Sensing Hazri's and the others energy signatures Blaze flew towards them and landed on the top of the temple."Sorry im late guys what did i miss?" Blaze asked as he looked at the strange little girl
((I don't appreciate you taking control of the plot, Daniel. We will continue from this post.))

The girl looked around at the group with a curious expression on her face. Her eyes gleamed as the examined the many faces, making everyone think she was cute. She girl wandered up to Hika and tugged him on the shirt as she spoke. "What are you doing here?"
"This is the great evil that weirdo spoke of?" Hika scoffed with a smirk as he looked down at the girl. "This is going to be easier than I thought..." Hika pulled his fist back and threw it at the girl, but Hazri grabbed his wrist as it was about to hit the girl's face.
"Calm yourself." Hazri warned as he wretched back on the wrist. "She can't be evil, just look at her! She's adorable!"
The girl giggled at Hazri's comment and walked over to him. "You're Hazri."
"How do you know my name?"
"I've heard a lot about you... You are a hero."
"Well, I don't mean to sound self-centered or anythin--"
"Oh, just stop right there!" Hika began to get impatient. "I wanted a fight and I'll get it!" Hika swung his boot up to the girl's face for a roundhouse kick, but the girl simply held her arm up and grabbed Hika's boot. The girl was strong enough to hold Hika's boot away from her face.
"Whoa..." Crystal gasped. "That is one tough chick..."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:24 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645274
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, Strong for someone who looks young, Reminds me of someone else I know" He grinned a tad bit,
"Hey, You should tell us who or what this great evil is, Before Hika get's really mad, Trust me, You don't want him mad" Marina shook her head at him,
'Idiot, He never could bring himself to hurt the young'.

The Zard Posted: 20:34 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645280
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika struggled to free himself from the girl's grasp, but the her strength proved too much for him. "Let me go, maggot!"
"You shouldn't be so hasty." The girl muttered with her head bowed - her fringe now covering her eyes. "You could get yourself hurt. I am stronger than you took me for."
"I noticed... Now let me go before I tear your arms off and beat you with them!"
The girl shot her head back up and darted her eyes at Hika. Her eyes were minus pupils and irises, making her cutesy appearance morph into a terrifying one. The girl - still holding into his foot - swung Hika and slammed him into the stone wall of the temple. Hika flopped onto the ground with a moan and rubbed the back of his head as he returned to his feet.
"You little... I'll kill you for this!" Hika ran to the girl with speed, but the girl leaped over Hika and cracked him on the back of his head with her elbow from behind. Hika fell down to his knees, but the girl continued her assault. The girl swung her leg around, which in turn turned her body around to face Hika. The girl's foot bounced off of Hika's head, kicking him down to the floor. Hika lay motionless on the floor, leaving everyone shocked he was beaten down by a small girl so easily. The girl looked up at the rest of the group with her eyes back to their normal state.
"My name is Anya. Does anyone else wish to kill me?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:42 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645287
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"'Anya'?, Geez, Just like Ayna's name except with swapped letters" Brolion shrugged a tad bit,
"Marina, You or one of the others can fight, I can't go after her as long as she looks like a kid"
"Tch, Weakling" Marina spoke towards him, She then turned to look at the girl,
"So, Are you this great evil we heard of?, You don't look it" She narrowed her eyes as they turned red and slitted.

ss2teengohan Posted: 21:39 Jun13 2009 Post ID: 2645299
ss2teengohan
+
"Marina,there is much latent power within this one, use your full power and use it quickly, the more we draw out this fight the more power she will obtain."Blaze said
Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:22 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645393
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Noted, But it requires time for my own power to reach it's maximum" She closed her eyes and drew out as much power as she could, Which was only 30% power, Making only Silver streaks appear in her hair.

The Zard Posted: 03:09 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645396
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Do not underestimate me because of my age... Many have come to kill me only to be killed themselves." Anya looked up at Marina with a smirk. "You don't scare me, ugly. I've seen prettier pigs."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:25 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645398
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, I care not for my appearance, Nor your age, The only thing that matters is what we were asked to do".

The Zard Posted: 04:15 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645406
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Don't tell me... That repulsive creature sent you to kill me? Easier said than done, honey. Come on! Give me your best shot!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:31 Jun14 2009 Post ID: 2645408
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina smirked in amusement,
"Finally, For once I can have a real challenge, Just be warned, We Vampires may be strong, But those Saiyans behind me are stronger" With that, Her power raised to 40%, Brolion moved back towards a wall,
"Heh, Give her hell, Marina" With that, He sat down and prepared to watch the fight unfold.

The Zard Posted: 01:29 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646972
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Anya snickered as she stepped up to Marina. "You seem full of yourself, lady. Go get her, Cuddles..."
"CUDDLES?!" Hazri suddenly burst into laughter. "Who is CUDDLES? What kind of NAME is Cuddles?!" Hazri was almost rolling on the floor laughing, much to the distain of Anya.
"Shut up! Cuddles is my teddy bear."
"What is a TEDDY BEAR going to do to me?"
"This..." Anya threw the bear she held onto the ground and stepped back from it. After a few seconds, the bear suddenly grew in size. Eventually it grew into a seven-foot teddy bear.
"Wow, a giant teddy bear." Crystal scoffed while laughing. "This might be our toughest battle yet!"
The bear's eyes suddenly morphed from black beads to red, living eyes. It's once-smooth hands grew massive black claws. The bear's expression then changed from a cheerful one to an aggressive and hateful one. Cuddles growled down at the group with bloodlust, making Crystal gulp.
"We're boned..."

« Last edited by The Zard on Jun 16th 2009 »

Espada Vampiro Posted: 01:32 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646973
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, If my doll was real it'd be more of a challenge then some overgrown bear!" Brolion stood from where he was sitting,
"Let's just kill it!"

"I'm full of it?, That must be you considering you think you can beat a Vampire".

The Zard Posted: 01:41 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646975
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I warn you, Cuddles is no push-over. Many have fallen by his hand. Or claws."
"Looks like we will just have to beat the stuffing out of this overgrown children's toy." Hazri laughed to himself as he cracked his knuckles. "A teddy bear has nothing on a universal hero!" Hazri charged at the bear and send a punch right into Cuddle's stomach. The bear's stuffing was too absorbant and springy that it sent Hazri flying back and crashing into the wall behind him.
"Wow... THAT HURT!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 01:44 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646976
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Matters not, It will not live long against us"

"Heh, I guess hand-to-stuffing is out of the question then?" Brolion smirked a bit, Loving the fact that it might be challenging to beat it,
"Let's try this then" His hands glowed blue as he jumped high into the air before firing off bursts of blue fire blasts towards the overgrown Toy.

The Zard Posted: 01:59 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646979
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
The swords stabbed into the body of Cuddles, but aside from stuffing leaking out of the holes, the bear seemed to be unharmed. Cuddles ran up to Brolion and grabbed him around the chest with his mammoth hands. Cuddles held Brolion up to his mouth and cackled at him.
"Devour him!" Anya commanded, with Cuddles obeying.
Cuddles pulled Brolion down slowly to his mouth, expecting Brolion to accept the fact he was about to get eaten with no counter attack.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:10 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646981
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Heh, As if I'll meet my end by being eaten by a stuffed toy!" With that, His hair flared and he changed into his Super Saiyan 2 form, He opened his hands enough to light a white flame in his hands,
"This is gonna hurt just so you know" With that, The flames grew bigger,
"Just burn already!" With that, He shot the flames in the direction of the giants arms, Hoping to burn them clean off,

"Master" whispered a voice from over in the shadows, A single gold eye could just barely be seen, No body actually took notice of it though,

Displaying Page 30 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close