Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 32 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
The Zard Posted: 19:15 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648659
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
"How do you know they even went back in time? They could have been killed or something!" Retorted Hika. "This vampire is more idiotic than she makes herself to be. Maybe all that blood-sucking is rotting her brain?"

"But you didn't even do anything in that fight! I think you're just too lazy... Oh well..." Hazri pushed his feet onto the ground and sprung into the air. Hazri landed feet-first on Ratas' head, sending his face down into the cold, unforgiving road below. Ratas groaned before he pushed Hazri away and punched him in the midsection. Hazri bent over with a gag, but Ratas wouldn't allow him to recuperate. Ratas swiftly hit Hazri in the face with a roundhouse kick which sent him into the pile of rubble that encased his past self.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:19 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648667
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina wasn't fazed by the insult,
"I told you, I cannot sense their presence, They are either in a different dimension, Or back in time, That's the only two explanations, Unlike you Monkey's who focus on getting stronger and wanting to fight, Us Vampires don't need to fight or train all the time and can actually get smarter"

"Hey!, I did to fight!" Brolion's eye twitched, Seeing Hazri get knocked into rubble he sighed,
"Let me try" With that, He flew towards Ratas with enough speed to surprise the man as he aimed a hard punch at the back of the mans head.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
The Zard Posted: 19:25 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648671
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika simply chuckled softly at Marina's comments. The chuckling soon became cackling and eventually uproarious laughter. Hika held onto his stomach as he laughed, adding a comedic effect.
"YOU... You couldn't be more wrong! I am a human, dumba[i][/i]ss! I'm not a Saiyan!"

Ratas staggered forward from the punch and a bruise formed on the back of his head. Ratas regained his balance and turned around. "You like to play dirty? Well, TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!" With that being said, Ratas pointed his finger at the rubble where both Hazris lay and fired a large finger beam at them. The beam collided with the rubble, causing a much larger explosion than the ones Ratas had created before. The explosion send a gust of wind through the area, knocking some panicking civilians down. When the dust and smoke settled, there was no rubble. All that remained were the singed bodies of the Hazris.
"I take back what I said about you..." Hazri wheezed as he lay beside his former self. "You're not at pathetic as I took you for..."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:28 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648679
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina smirked,
"Then that makes my statement even more true as you Humans are inferior to us Vampires"

Brolion grinned,
"It'll take more then that to kill my partner, Ya overgrown pickle" With that, He held up a black orb in his hand with cackled with electricity, He threw it towards Ratas while holding out his other hand to charge up a white blast in it.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 19:33 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648686
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. You take us Humans lightly because most of us are pathetic weaklings. I am everything they are not. Now, go on. Be on your way. I'm sure Edward is waiting for you..."

"Funny... I didn't you you two were romantically entangled..." Ratas chuckled at Brolion's comment.
"Oooh... Brolion just got BURNED!" Hazri laughed.
"You're not helping!" Growled Past Hazri. "That and you got burned too."
"Words hurt you know..."
Ratas saw the orb coming and held his hands out. Ratas pushed back on the orb with a slight measure of ease. Ratas slowly pushed the orb back with each step and shove.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:37 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648693
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, You humans are all the same, Come, Hitou, Let's search this stupid planet to see if we can find out what exactly that gun was" The doll nodded and followed the older Vampire,
"If it's to bring master back, I will do what I must".

Brolion grinned more,
"I was hoping you'd do that" With that, He snapped his fingers and the black orb slowly grew in Size, He threw the white orb up into the air then swung his arm down, The orb flew behind Ratas and grew in size to and slammed into him from behind,
That's what I like to call the Light and Dark attack".

The Zard Posted: 19:53 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648711
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Fine, run away. Don't come crawling back when you end up injured or dying. I won't help you."

Ratas screamed out in pain as the two blasts impacted on his body. A bright white light shone over the area, blinding all. The sound of an explosion rang out throughout the area and sight returned to all who were around. With their vision restored, everyone noticed Ratas was gone. The spot where Ratas once stood was now a gaping, smoking crater. Hazri and his past self pushed themselves out of the rubble and walked over to the crater.
"He's dead..." Stated Past Hazri. "He's really dead..."
"We just killed Marvel!" Hazri squealed childishly.
"Didn't he say his name was Ratas?"
"Err... Brolion, are we allowed to tell these kids who we really are, or will that change history?"
"Who are you calling kids?!" Past Hazria scowled as she kicked into Hazri's shins.
"OWW! That hurt!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:57 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648713
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Like I need a humans help in the first place" Came Marina's voice,
"Besides, What happened to your thing of Not wanting to be with the group?, If that remains true, Then get lost, human"

"We could possibly tell them, As long as they kept it secret, But I dunno if it's a good idea or not, Hey, Here's a idea, Why don't we find Hika and tell him to not turn into such a ***hole in the future?" He rolled his eyes at the end, Showing he was using Sarcasm.

The Zard Posted: 20:11 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648722
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Pfft, whatever."

"That sounds... like a GREAT IDEA! Let's do it!" Hazri suddenly begin to chuckle to himself at the thought of a much nicer Hika. "You know where the village he lives in is, right? Don't your cousins live there or something?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:15 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648725
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Oh yes, Let me say one last thing, If anyone is tired of Hika's damn attitude, And want to find out where those two went, Then you can come with us, If you'd rather stay with him and not find a way to get then back, Then stay" With that, The two walked off to the nearest City they could find.

"Yeah, I remember, That's where my sister and brother are too, I need to tell my past self to get in a more life threatening situation if he wants Hitou to come to life, I also need to tell Marina to not give me that kick she gave me not long from now, I was in the hospital with a broken back for two month!".

The Zard Posted: 20:41 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648739
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I think you will find that your searching will be of no use. I still think the fools are dead. If they are, I'm going to party like I've never partied before!"

"Well, we better get moving then! The sooner we get there, the better."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:44 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648742
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Marina heard and gritted her fanged teeth with her slitted eyes glowing a blood red,
"Control yourself, Marina, The fool just wishes to anger you, Clearly age has rotted his brain and his attitude"

"Yeah, Even though were not in the same time I had always had a sixth sense for when Marina's anger was raising and it's raising now, And I bet it's Hika's doing..............We better hurry before Hika end's up a dead man" With that, Brolion took the skies towards the village.

ss2teengohan Posted: 20:54 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648756
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Blaze just stood there in silence watching them argue. Suddenly he said " Allright we're accomplishing nothing by arguing. Ill go with Mariana and the doll to look for the purpose of that gun which would probably be in his lab if he has one.Even if we cant find some way to get them back we could always use the dragon balls if this planet has them,if nto we can use earth's"
GoldenPili Posted: 04:58 Jun18 2009 Post ID: 2648876
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
King Kai and Kayato were watching the entire show from above.
"Master and Brolion went back in time!" Kayato yelled, making King Kai block his ears for a while.
Kayato turned to King Kai and his face went blank.
"How is that even possible?" The dead man asked.
"To tell the truth, I really don't know. The closest thing to time travel I've seen is when Goku went to see his Grand daughter at the world martial arts competition."
Kayato laughed and held his forehead with him palm.
"You mean the match between Goku Jr and Vageta Jr!? That match was pathetic!"
"I think it was pretty good."
"Oh come on, its basically Goku vs Vageta minues 40 years..."
Kayato turned back to the globe and his expression went blank again.
"This is going to change the future horribly, wont it?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, the last movie I watched about time travel is, if you change something in the past it will affect the future... Do you know what will happen?"
"I don't know. Hopefully Hazri will change the part where you die, so you will be out of my hair!"
Kayato yelled in desagreement and they both went back to the glass ball... Again.
"Kayato, do you want to watch you in the past?"
Kayato's eyes lit up and he waved his arms around and shook his head.
"No no no!!! I really don't."
"Why not?"
"Well, I remember hearing this battle on a tv being played live while I..."
"While you what?"
"It involved me, mugging an old man and his spine... Enough said."
"You had one messed up childhood."
"And master changed everything for me. Do you think he'll run into a past me?"
"Depends how long he stays in the past."
"Ehh."

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
The Zard Posted: 21:39 Jun26 2009 Post ID: 2657376
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Say, I wonder if we will see any of the others while we're stuck here in the path..." Hazri thought out aloud as he shot off into the sky after Brolion. "Like you said, we should convince Hika to not be such a grouch when he's older, but who else is there who we could change for the better?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:47 Jun27 2009 Post ID: 2657574
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"I dunno, I'd rather keep Marina the way she is now, Else I'd be so lazy I wouldn't even bother with saving the world or training or anything like that" Brolion grinned a tad bit,
"Besides, Her violent ways remind me of someone else I once knew, Eh, Enough of that, Let's just change what we think needs to be changed, Like Hika-the-jackass for example".

The Zard Posted: 04:44 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661441
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Is that the village up ahead or is that another village?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:46 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661442
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Giant village with a Mountain behind it?, Yeah, That's it, I guess we better land nearby and walk, As I remember being hated as soon as they found out I was a Saiyan".

The Zard Posted: 04:48 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661443
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hazri nodded and touched down nearby the village gates gently.
"You think anyone will recognize you? I mean... You are a whole lot older than your current self. I mean past self... Well, whatever you want to call the other Brolion."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:50 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661444
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion to landed.
"Well they might recognize my hair-style, But I wear something different then back then, And I got these scars under my eyes, So maybe...." He shoved his hand in his hair and pushed it straight back as much as he could,
"Hopefully this works".

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Jul 1st 2009 »

Displaying Page 32 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close