Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 31 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
The Zard Posted: 02:14 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646982
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
Cuddles' arms became black from singing. The bear roared in pain, dropping Brolion in an attempt to beat out the flames on his arms. Cuddles soon regained his composure and roared down at Brolion.
"You shouldn't have done that..." Anya giggled with a demonic smirk on her face.
Cuddles sent his monstrous right foot down to Brolion in an attempt to crush him.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:17 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646984
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion's eyes grew wide in a wide comical fashion as he barely dodged the foot,
"Hey!, I don't plan on dieing like that either!" He grabbed the swords on his back,
"Don't make me slice you up you giant freak!" With that, He unsheathed the swords, He then darted to the left and right in hopes to confuse the bear long enough for him to aim a cut at one of his arms,

Meanwhile the gold eye followed Brolion's every movement, Watching as he fought against the giant bear.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
The Zard Posted: 02:20 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646985
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Cuddles darted his head to his sides quickly, trying to track Brolion's every movement. The constant head swaying caused the bear to become dizzy. Cuddles stumbled around in his dazed state, leaving him open for attack.
"STAND STILL YOU BUMBLING IMBICILE!" Anya screamed desperately to her pet.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:21 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646986
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Told you" Marina smirked in amusement at the sight,

"Now!" Brolion darted at the beast with his swords consumed in fire as he aimed one cut at one arm and planning on hitting the other after this strike.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 02:29 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646987
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Cuddles' left arm was sliced off in the confusion, but the sudden shock made the beast recover from his dizzy state. The bear moved to the side quickly, narrowly avoiding losing another limb. Cotton and stuffing dropped onto the floor from where Cuddles' arm used to be as if it were a flesh wound. Cuddles roared at Brolion again before sending a his remaining arm down at him, claws beared.
"Tear him apart!" Anya cackled, cheering Cuddles on.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:35 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646989
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion looked up at the hand/claw coming down at him, that last attack, Being in Super Saiyan 2 while using his white flames almost at their hottest, Took it out of him,
"Heh, Being crushed is definitely not how I want to die" Suddenly, Crystals shot out of the ground and formed a spiked barrier around Brolion, The spikes being sharp enough to threaten anything that got close to it,
"Ok, Now I'm confused, I can't do this, Marina can't, Sis and the kids are off with Moruka and the others, What the hell just did that?"
"I did, Master" He look over to the left and was beyond speechless,
"Ok then, Hitou, Just HOW are you alive?, I'm not complaining, But, Seriously, What the hell?" The doll he was making known as Hitou, Had ark purple hair to her back and wore a black dress with a white one under it, She wore a eyepatch over one eye as he couldn't find another eye for that socket yet, She had Crystals around the two flowers in her hair,
"I do not know myself" She turned to the giant teddy bear,
"Non shall hurt my master"
"Wow, Doll vs. Teddy Bear, Oh yeah, Hitou, Knock it off with the master thing, Sounds kinda creepy".

The Zard Posted: 02:45 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646991
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Cuddles looked down at the doll confused. The giant bear was having a stare-down with a doll. As if things weren't strange enough already.
"Don't just stand there! Crush that doll!" Anya commanded impatiently, but Cuddles just stood there. "Are you listening to me?! DESTROY HER! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU! DO YOU WANT TO--"
Anya's words were cut off by the sound of a giant fur paw crashing down on the girl. The minion had just crushed the master. The cause of this sudden change of heart in Cuddles remained unclear, but assumptions rose that it was because Cuddled had enough of Anya commanding him. Cuddles looked down at the doll, then over at Brolion with a smile. Cuddles reverted back to his toy teddy bear state, only with a torn-off arm with a flash and lay on the ground lifeless. Whether he was dead or not was unknown.
"That was easy..." Crystal scoffed sarcastically.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:48 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646993
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Ooooooook, What the hell just happened?" Brolion asked in ultimate confusion as the Crystal dome around him broke apart and Hitou jumped and landed on her feet next to him,
"I still wanna know how you came to life, I mean, I've been giving you my energy for a while to bring you to life, But why now?"
"Maybe it is because had had to reason to come to life until now"
"Point, But still!" Hitou remained quite as the two talked, Then looked over at the now toy-sized bear in confusion as to why he changed back.

The Zard Posted: 03:10 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646994
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, that great evil is dead." Hika groaned as he stood up to his feet. "That's the main thing. Now let's go claim our reward."
"Sounds like a plan!" Crystal agreed, almost squealing with excitement.
"Hey... What about me?" Hazri sobbed on the floor while rubbing his back in pain.
"Fine, you can come too." Sighed Hika as he beckoned Hazri to get up. "But you better not slow us down!"
"I won't, I won't." Hazri dusted himself up and walked out of the room with the others.

One not-so-long trek later...
The group arrived at the landing zone where the others and Jkhai were waiting for them. Jkhai appeared to have his hands inside his sleeves.
"You have returned!" Jkhai cried out happily. "Do you bring good news?"
"The girl is dead. Your people are free." Hika explained in a hurry. "Now what was that reward you promised us?"
"Ahh, your reward. I promised to give you something after you rid this planet of the evil that lived on it. Very well..." Jkhai seemed to pause for a moment, closing his eyes in what seemed to be focusing.
"So... What's the reward?" Asked the eager Hazri.
"You will be the first I experiment my new device on..."
"Device?" Hika asked in a slightly angery, slightly confused tone. "What device?"
Jkhai pulled his hands from his sleeves to reveal a small ray gun. The gun looked futuristic, yet scary. Lights flickered on the gun and a statistic was shown on the small screen on it's side. The screen read '30 years' in green, pixelated numbers and letters.
"Hey... What are you doing? Put that away!" Kitten pleaded to the alien, but it was too late.
Jkhai fired the gun at Hazri, sending two strange green rings to his body. The rings circled around Hazri's body before a bright light shone over the area. Then the view was cleared a few seconds later, Hazri was gone.
"What did you do to my husband?!"
"Where's daddy?" Hazri Junior sobbed as he tugged his mother's leg.
Jkhai smiled as he pointed the gun at Brolion. "You're next." Jkhai fired the gun at Brolion, making two rings circle him much like he had done to Hazri. Another bright light shone over the area with Brolion disappearing too...

Hey...

Hey, wake up...

Where did they come from...?

They just appeared here...

We can't just leave them lying there...

SPLASH!

Water rained down on Hazri and Brolion, waking the two up fron their unconscious state. Hazri darted up to a seated position, took a deep breath and looked around frantically. His vision was blurry, but he realized he was surrounded by people.
"Where am I?"
"You're in West City!" Proclaimed a bystander. "You and your friend there have been dozing on the sidewalk for a couple of hours."
"W... West City?"
"Sure!" Laughed another bystander. "Where else would you be?"
"What do you mean my friend?"
"Why, that fella lying down next to you!"
Hazri's vision slowly returned and he looked to his side, noticing Brolion lying down beside him.

« Last edited by The Zard on Jun 16th 2009 »

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:14 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2646996
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Both Marina and Hitou gritted their teeth at the alien,
"You rotten son of a-!" Marina's hair turning silver was evidence of her anger,

Brolion darted awake,
"Who, What, When, Where, Why!?" He shot his head to the left and right,
"What the hell did that thing do to us?!, And how are we here?" He rubbed his head in confusion,
"I swear, When I get back to that thing, I'm gonna kill and roast it for supper!".

ss2teengohan Posted: 10:28 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647196
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
BLaze had watched the events unfold without much interest. the teddy bear was not a worthy opponent so he had let Broliona nd the others take care of it.Hwoever he was concerned about what happened to Broliona nd Hazri. Using his speed Blaze appeared behind the alien and put him in a neck lock."Now will you tell us what happened to those 2 before i snap your head off?"
Espada Vampiro Posted: 15:22 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647653
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"That or I beat you until your uglier then you already are, Or Brolion's doll here slices you into so many pieces that you won't even qualify as a puzzle!" Marina spoke angrily towards the Alien.

The Zard Posted: 02:52 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648046
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Your friends... are gone." Jkhai gasped between breaths. "They will not return... for a very... long time!"
"I don't care how long they are away for," Hika growled. "just tell us where they are! I may enjoy this time of peace, but I want some answers!"
"They are... on Earth."
"Very descriptive... Now tell us!"
"Ne... Never!"

"I knew we shouldn't have gone... I knew something would happen. At least I didn't go alone eight years ago. Anyway, we need to find the oth..." Hazri stopped his suggestion as he saw a green-skinned humanoid within the city. It appeared to be a Namekian that was wandering around the city streets with an evil smirk planted on his face. The Namekian fired beams from his eyes which blasted into a nearby building, destroying it with a large explosion. The explosion shocked the civilians, sending them in a panic. The residents of West City fled from the Namekian in terror.
"He looks familiar... That Namekian... I think he might be..."
Hazri cut his words off as he noticed two figures running toward the Namekian. One was a boy, appeared to be 17 years old. The boy had similiar clothes to Hazri, a black tanktop, black jeans and black shoes. Following him was a girl in matching clothes, albeit wearing a miniskirt instead of jeans.
"Odd... This whole place seems familiar. The atmosphere, the location and the Namekian... Wait. Is that... ME?!"

« Last edited by The Zard on Jun 17th 2009 »

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:56 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648047
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"I suggest that you tell us" Hitou spoke, Snapping her fingers before crystals encased the aliens legs, Slowly raising every 30 seconds,
"If you do not, You will be encased, And then shattered, And your life will end" She narrowed her one eye,
"Now, I repeat, Tell us, And your life might be spared".

"Dunno, Don't care, But we gotta stop that Namekian, Now" Brolion stood and grinned a tad bit,
"This seems way to familiar, But to hell with that for now, Wait a minute, I just thought of something, Maybe that Alien sent us back in time?, If not I have no idea what's going on".

The Zard Posted: 03:07 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648050
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Not even death shall silence me... I refuse to tell you." Jhkai snapped his hands down, using his ki to enhance the wind it created and causing a mighty gust of wind to be shot down at the crystals that encased his feet. The crystals shattered in all directions, freeing his feet. Jkhai sent his elbow behind him and smacked Blaze along the face with the point of his elbow. Jkhai freed himself from Blaze's grasp and shot off into the sky, disappearing from view in his flight.
"Great... He got away." Hika growled even louder than before. "Now we will never know where they went! We should have killed him when we got the chance..."

Hazri shook his head to focus on the task at hand and nodded with agreement.
"Agreed, we have to stop him." Hazri ran after the boy and girl with Brolion before arriving at the scene. The Namekian wore the traditional Namekian armor, a purple undershirt with a breastplate offering mild protection and matching purple pants. He wore white gloves and boots to go with the purple. Obviously this was a villian with a fashion sense.
"You kids think you can delay the inevitable?" The Namekian cackled. "You must be dumber than you look!"
"Don't take us lightly because of our age!" The boy shouted, sounding a bit like Hazri when he was younger. "Your underestimating will be your downfall!"
"You want to be a smarta[i][/i]ss, kid? I'll kill you and your little sister!"
"How did you know we were brother and sister?" Asked the girl, sounding very much like Hazria.
"I am Ratas the Mighty! I know all! I conquered this city before and I'll very well do it again!"
"R-Ratas?!" Hazri screamed. "Brolion! I think we really have traveled back in time! Now's our chance to change history by killing Ratas! If we kill Ratas now, he will never become Marvel and Hannah will live."
"What are you two yapping on about?" Hazri's past self asked.
"Ignore them, Hazri..." Young Hazria snapped. "Let's just kill this ugly thing!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:13 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648051
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"I should have encased him fully from the start" Hitou narrowed her eyes at the Alien flying away,
"Hmm" Marina sighed and shut her eyes, Trying to think up a reason as to what happened,
"The only possible places they could've went, Was either Into a different Dimension, Or back in time as I cannot sense their presence anywhere"

"Heh, Took the words outta my mouth, Hazri, Let's kill this thing for good" With that, His hair shot up into Super Saiyan form and fire grew in his hands.

The Zard Posted: 03:22 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648055
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"That creep has us set up from the start... I hate being used! Not only that, we lost two of our friends! I mean... A friend and Hazri."
"That's not very nice!" Kitten growled at the shinobi. "You should have a little more respect."
"The only people who had my respet were Hazri and Brolion. Both messed it up when their age destroyed their minds."

"Brolion, have you noticed anything strange about us?" Hazri asked as he looked down at himself. "I feel younger... Thirty years younger!"
"Puberty is a wonderful thing." Young Hazri chuckled softly, trying not to make himself heard. "Cut the chatter! We need some action."
The past Hazri powered up to his Super Saiyan form and ran toward Ratas. Ratas flicked his wrist back when Hazri was close enough and slapped him with the back of his hand. Ratas' power was far greater than the past Hazri's, the backhand sent the boy flying into a nearby building, making it collapse onto him. Past Hazri coughed as he emerged from the dust and rubble, but Ratas took advantage of the situation. Ratas held his palm out at Past Hazri and fired an energy blast at him, sending him back into the rubble and creating a small explosion. More dust shrouded the area as Ratas smirked.
"Wow, I was pathetic in this time." Hazri laughed to himself, obviously not afraid of Ratas.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:26 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648060
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hitou glared over at Hika,
"Watch your words, Old Man, My master's mind has not been destroyed over time, He's the same now as he ever was"
"And how would you know?" Marina spoke in curiosity,
"I am his oldest doll, He made me when he was 12 years old, I may not have been able to move back then, But I could see and hear everything he said and did, So my masters mind has not been destroyed over time"

"I can only wonder how pathetic I was in battle back then, er, Now" He shrugged his shoulders,
"Think we should help out now and kill him already?, Or should we watch our past selves get beaten up some more?".

The Zard Posted: 03:47 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648069
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Like I'd trust a children's toy..."
"Why are you like this? What happened to the cheerful and happy Hika?" Crystal asked, slighly annoyed. "The Hika who always said sweet things to that girl?"
"That immature side of me is long dead. I matured years ago."

"I'm up for anything." Hazri chuckled softly. "Really, I don't care either way. Both options are entertaining."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 03:50 Jun17 2009 Post ID: 2648071
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Well as they might be back in time, Perhaps they could fix this immature side of you" She shook her head,
"Really now, This constant insulting I've been hearing is proving you are Immature" The doll just sighed and shut her one eye, Before opening it and looking up at Marina,
"We should try to find some way to bring them back to this time"

"Eh, I just got done fighting a giant teddy bear, So you can go and fight the overgrown pickle anytime you want".

Displaying Page 31 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close