Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
halodude Posted: 21:54 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627500
halodude
Post Likes: 0
+
"And we just...oops"Will stutters.He lowers his spear a fraction of an inch."Hey how do we know your not lying?"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:58 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627504
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Roy tightened the grip on his pistol. "And who, exactly, are they?" Roy demanded. He was staring right into Stalker's eyes, but it seemed as if he was staring right into his soul.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
halodude Posted: 22:00 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627506
halodude
+
Will says nothing but levels his spear again and fixes a strap on his armor.Then looks out on to the horizon as if "them" would just pop out of nowhere.
KOG Posted: 22:05 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627514
KOG
+
"Them ..."

Striker nods his head and directs the three warrior's attention at a sand spot behind them, rising off the ground and forming into a distorted figure. As it shaped, numerous other sand spots began rising and forming into similar figures. A while passes before the sand disappears and in its place are monstrous creators. Their bodies are covered in black knight armor consisting of a black chest plate, armlets, leg armor, and an open knight helmet that revealed two red eyes underneath.

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 14th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
halodude Posted: 22:09 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627517
halodude
+
"O just peachy."Will mutters. He moves toward the figure with his spear leveled ready to strike at the figure at any moment.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:13 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627520
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Well, can't say I expected that." Roy said. He turned his pistol around and fired two shots, two bullets at two of the figures.

KOG Posted: 22:18 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627525
KOG
+
The bullets Roy shot hit the two dark knight creatures and caused them to vanish in thin air. This did not make the other dark knight creatures happy. Dark swords emerge from the dark creature's chest. They pull them out and race at the warriors all at once.
"Prepare yourself!" roared Striker, pulling out his samurai sword. "Don't let anyone of them touch Teya!". Striker lunges into battle and begins slashing through every dark knight figure that appears in front of him! Each knight he cuts through disintegrates into dark liquid, only to re-emerge into dark knights seconds later.

vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
halodude Posted: 22:18 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627526
halodude
+
"I have always hated sand."Will mutters.Will then stabs through one of the sand figures.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:35 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627532
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
In a flash, Roy opened the chamber of his revolver, emptied the cartridges, and slipped six new rounds into the chambers. He snapped the revolver shut and fired twice more, destroying two more creatures. He then lifted his arm with the shield and smashed right through another creature.

KOG Posted: 01:01 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627567
KOG
+
During his onslaught, one of the creatures catch Striker with powerful haymaker punch to his cheek and sends him tumbling to the ground. Striker stands up rubbing his cheek and begins to breath heavily in anger.
"Now you've done it....." Striker said, grabbing his sword and spreading his legs. A red circle appears under the feet of Striker as he begins to shake vigourously and the pupils of his eyes light up with a red aura. "Feel my wrath!!" screams Striker, as he suddenly dashes across the sand field at a tremendous speed leaving a red streak behind him. He slices through every dark creature that he came across, having them vanish as soon as the blade sliced them. After eliminating the creatures around him, he comes to a stop and falls to his knees, driving the blade into the ground.
"Thats what happens when you **** me off...." Striker mutters, breathing deeply after his attack.

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 08:12 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627683
halodude
+
Will continue to fight these figures off until he hears Strikers yelling about not leting any of the figures touch Teya. Will then jumps back to defend Teya. "Con you even kill these things?" WIll snaps at Striker.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:17 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627686
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I'm pretty sure that depends on your definition of 'kill'." Roy replied with a chuckle. He opened his gun and tossed it into the air, letting all six empty cartridges fall out. He then tossed six rounds into the air which landed inside of his pistol neatly. He caught the pistol's handle and snapped it shut. He fired one shot into the forehead of the creature, making it vanish. He then backed off to where Teya was, smashing away creatures with the shield on his forearm.

halodude Posted: 08:35 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627697
halodude
+
Will stabs a figure through and it vanish."O so that's how you do it."Will mutters. He then slams his shield into the head of one while stabbing it."Striker there are to many we should leave now."he yells
KOG Posted: 12:40 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627792
KOG
+
"No worries, help is on the way," Striker stated, pointing to the eclipse. The object blocking the sun slowly started to remove itself, allowing the sun's rays to shine more and more as time goes by. "We have to hold them off until sunlight returns," said Striker. "The rays will vanquish these freaks back to where they came from."

vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:56 May24 2009 Post ID: 2627804
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Seriously, what the hell are these things then?" Roy asked. He fired his gun dry, then began using the leaver on the side to load two bullets, then fire. One of the creatures grappled his arm with the shield and attempted to attack Roy from that grip. Roy grinned as he gripped his hand tightly and a blade extended from the shield, piercing the creature and making it disappear.

Titanic_Force Posted: 19:05 May24 2009 Post ID: 2628066
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe stomped the ground. Forcing sharp stone spires toward the beasts. One by one they vanished. "We have this." Koroe grinned. "This is nothing."
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
KOG Posted: 20:53 May24 2009 Post ID: 2628124
KOG
+
Once the dark beasts fell to Koroe's might, the eclipse had completely removed itself and the sun's rays began to shine down upon the city of Vanguard, more importantly the area around the warriors. Every dark creature the sun rays touched vanished instantly. As soon as the last creature was destroyed by the sunlight, Striker breathed a sigh of relief and places his blade back in its holder.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to these things," Striker said, barely able to stand. He turns around to attend to Teya, relieved she was unharmed throughout the whole ordeal. "Good thing none of them touched Teya."

vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:58 May24 2009 Post ID: 2628126
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Now, you have some explaining to do." Roy said. His pistol was still out, but not exactly aimed. He could, however, draw a bead on Striker if he needed to do. "What were those things? What do they want with the princess? And most importantly, does this have anything to do with the rumors of that dark lord returning?" Roy demanded.

KOG Posted: 09:18 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628340
KOG
+
Striker never took his eyes off the gun in Roy's hand. Roy was quite the gunslinger and one miss step could end up with a bullet in his head. Not letting these thoughts reflect on his face, Striker bends down to Teya and hoists Teya up in his arms.
"I think it's best we let her explain everything once she wakes up," Striker said, walking back towards the bar. "Let's head back to the bar and see if everyone else is okay. I'm sure when she wakes up she'd rather be resting in a bed, not sand."

vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:48 May25 2009 Post ID: 2628358
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy paused for a moment, realizing that Striker knew a lot less than he wanted Roy to believe. "Very well." Roy said. The sword retracted into his shield, but he didn't put his gun away. He followed after Striker.

Displaying Page 5 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close