Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 20:52 Jul23 2010 Post ID: 2873501
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Name: Destiny
Pokemon: A black furred Ninetales with green eyes.
Other: She seems to know ghost type and dark type moves ontop of the moves she already know from being a fire type.
Bio: A lone Ninetales who recently came to the area hoping for the guild to let her join. She normally only comes out at night. She always has a bag full of odd but useful stuff. Though her appearance is odd she really seems to take pride in her fur. No one knows where she came from nor have ever asked her. Though most Pokemon seem to be afraid of her Destiny is kind and likes to help around. This Ninetales trys to make friends though she never seems to have any luck. Though helping others is one reason she wants to join a guild she has a second reason. There are five gems thats caught her interest and one of the best ways to get those would be on a exploration team.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jirachi X Posted: 21:27 Jul23 2010 Post ID: 2873522
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
O hai thar. Too late to join? I iz not be caring =D

Name: Taron
Pokemon: Sneasel
Age(Approximate): 18
Other: Blood Red Scarf

Bio: Not your average petty thief. Taron doesn't make friends; only Mutual Benefitting relationships. When Taron feels that he is no longer gaining from this relationship, he will leave or stab the person in the back. Literally. With an insane grin on his face when he does. And then he will steal all that isn't bolted down. Quiet most of the time, Taron will observe from a distance before allowing his pressance to be known if and only when he wants his pressance to be known. This extends to combat as well, he will make a strike and then disappear only to strike again when the opponant least expects it.

Taron has joined the guild soley for the fact that he wants to see how much stuff he can steal and get away with.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 24th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 23:10 Jul23 2010 Post ID: 2873564
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
((You forgot a section X. D;))
*By now, Derek has left Shade behind to find his place on the coastline. As he sits there, watching the lights on the island, he tosses rocks into the water far below. Thoughts of what he's going to say to Latias run through his mind*
Derek-" I can't just go in there yelling about not getting a spot..."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 07:30 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873638
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny sits on a cliff over looking the area. The first rays of the morning light shining on the area below her. She sits and thinks of what to say when she enters the guild. The last few that she had visited had already turned her down for various reasons. After thinking for a bit she sighs and looks up at the raising sun as a gentle breeze begain to blow. Destiny was going to have to find someone to team up with if she was going to have any luck this time. *

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Jirachi X Posted: 10:36 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873669
Jirachi X
+
Taron squinted his eyes as the morning rays of light pierced through his accustommed night vision and shook his head and checked his bag of stolen goods. To him, they were all rubish. To guild masters, they could be considered as examples of his prowess of an explorer and hinted at his skill level.

Normally he would just break into the vault and steal everything. However, this was a well publicised and heavyily guarded vault. Mainly, he decided he just wanted to try something new.

"Bribe your way in, steal it back later." Taron muttered to himself as a smirk appeared on his face.

Taking a look in his bag, he took out all the stuff that would be regarded as junk by the guild aswell; this included Chesto Berries, Oran Berries, Lum Berries and the like.

Eventually Taron came across the either the most valuable thing he had ever come across or the most useless thing in existance. He opened up the lid of the blue Music Box and listened to the tune for all of three seconds.

Before deciding "Junk." as he threw it over his shoulder where it landed on it's side and continued to play soothing it's music to the Cliff ocean overlook.

[OOC: Mew box anyone? Whistle]
I'm gone - bye
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:01 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873685
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny's ear twitches as she hears the faint sound of music. Wondering what could be making the noise she walks towards it. Soon she comes across the music box and carefully picks it up wondering who would throw such a thing away. She glances around for whoever could be the owner of the box.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 11:04 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873686
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek is slowly making his way across the mile long bridge leading the the guild's island, trying to fit in with the rest of the crowd and pretend himself to be a guild member, as to not get noticed by everyone else. The long walk on the bridge doesn't last long, soon letting him stand on the guild's island for the first time. The large mountain on the island looks a lot larger to him now that he's so close, making him stare up at it for a few moments*
Derek-" What have I gotten myself into...?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:54 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873754
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*After glancing around she realises that who ever dropped the music box is gone. Opening her bag she carefully places the box inside among other valuable items shes collected during her travels. After placing the box next to her favorite treasure, a small light blue crystal crescent moon no bigger then her paw she looks at the other items. Making sure everything is in its place she closes the bag and begains to walk, hoping to find someone to team up with before going to the guild.*

Jirachi X Posted: 13:12 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873758
Jirachi X
+
Taron looked at the bridge to the guild from the shadows of the nearby foliage. Standing right before said bridge staring up at the guild in awe was a Blaziken twice the size of Taron, staring as if afraid. Taron raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes as he walked towards the Blaziken and the bridge.

"Move." Taron sneered, looking up at the Derek as he stepped around the Blaziken and shook his head.
I'm gone - bye
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:37 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873800
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Might as well give this a shot.

Name: Blade
Pokemon: Grovyle
Other: One of the fastest pokemon on any rescue team. Very skilled with the Leaf Blade and Bullet Seed moves.
Bio: Blade has been on the rescue teams for about 16 years, so not many, even him, remember any of his life beyond that. As he recalls, he was separated from his family early on in his life, but he doesn't remember many of the details. He is one of the senior members of the Rescue team, but he's never wanted any sort of leadership position, finding it dull to order people around. Blade is generally laid back and easy going. Many question his usefulness on missions simply by how he acts in his downtime, but he's incredibly active during missions. He's particularly good at sniping with Bullet Seed and chasing down any enemies that try to escape.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jul 24th 2010 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:48 Jul24 2010 Post ID: 2873804
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny sighs feeling discouraged as she walks. Having already asked several Pokemon if they want to become a rescue team with her and getting the same response, no. Finally she just gives up and heads towards the bridge that leads to the guild. When she reaches the bridge she stops and stares across it at her destination.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 09:01 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874176
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" Certainly the rudest people ever here..."
*Derek makes his way along with the crowd into the main doors of the guild, entering a long dark hallway. At the end of the hallway lies a massive room, allowing Derek to look up at the massive innards of the mountain above. The holes in the mountain let light filter in through them, illuminating the room. There are several long boards lining the walls, filled with rescue jobs that teams eagerly take. As Derek look around, he sees several large stairways leading down deeper into the mountain*
Derek-" Umm, anyone know where Latias' room is?"
*For a few moments, he gets no response, making him slightly nervous. This feeling doesn't pass until a Charmander taps his shoulder and points to the room off to the side before walking away*
Godfrey Posted: 09:31 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874183
Godfrey
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Godfrey
Pokemon: Tauros
Age(Approximate): 15
Other: Scar running from right eye to chin.
Bio(Doesn't have to be really big, but helps describe your character.): Young, playful Tauros who lives with his Granddad in the middle of town. He helps out in the guild as a security guard. His scar makes him feared by many of the younger Pokemon as well as him acting quite shady at times to cover up his past. Separated from his mother and father at the age of 4 in the middle of a stampede he has lived with his grandparents for as long as he can remember. With his grandma passing away 13 months ago he has really struggled to carry one lately, but still continues to be strong.
superboy Posted: 15:22 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874361
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Might as well shoot for it!))

Name: Picheti
Pokemon: Pichu
Age (Approximate): 11 1/2 months old
Other: Has a blue ribbon on his tail and ears.
History: Found by a Spiritomb as a young child, Picheti was one of the shyest of his family. The Spiritomb took care of him while he aged. One day, he looked up at the Spiritomb. "Where are we going, Renee?" He asked, blinking. "I don't know." She said, picking the young Pichu up. They travel together, looking for other Pokemon to hang out with. One day, Renee tied a blue ribbon to the Pichu's tail as a joke, as well as tying two ribbons to his ears.

Name: Renee
Pokemon: Spiritomb
Age (Approximate): 17 years old
Other: Has a pink and black striped ribbon wrapped around her arms.
History: Renee was a young Spiritomb. She was walking throughout a snowy forest when she found an injured Ratatta. She took care of the Ratatta and many other injured Pokemon she came across while moving throughout the forest. She found an injured Pichu one day, and it's the same Pichu she travels with now. She took care of the Pichu, then traveled with him afterwards, finding him to be a very helpful young Pokemon. She takes care of him now, sometimes even carrying him when he's not feeling well.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 15:54 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874369
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
+
Name: Tychondriam (Nickname: Tycho [pronounced, tie-co]
Pokemon: Feraligatr
Age(Approximate): 20
Other: Learned some Psychic moves from a traveling Cresselia. Has an especially powerful Hydrocannon. Appearance-wise he has a neon-green stripe running from his mohawk, to the middle of his chest, thinning out as it runs down.
Bio: Tycho grew up as Totodile for 7 years before evolving into Croconaw. It took him only 4 years to evolve into Feraligatr, because of literally non-stop training and now he is the most powerful Feraligatr in the world. His Hydrocannon is supposed to be extremely deadly but he only uses it out of extreme fear, or he when he feels especially threatened.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:53 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874415
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Godfrey, you must wait for confirmation from the OP before you start RPing. Post Deleted.))

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:29 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874426
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
((Anyone can start, I'm just a bit tied up today with other things. I'll go edit the first post now, put everyone in))
superboy Posted: 20:21 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874471
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
((Hey Loony or whoever is the OP, is mine okay?))

« Last edited by superboy on Jul 25th 2010 »
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 20:43 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874499
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
((OP = Original Poster, me. Yeah, all characters are fine. I don't mind anyone joining with what they want))
*Derek sighs heavily, taking a seat on a nearby bench and watching everyone in the guild run by him, ready to do jobs. He begins to feel that it's all too much for him, that he would never be able to do something like this. As his confidence drains, he begins to wonder if he should just stop while he's ahead and go home to stay in a cave for the rest of his life*
Derek-" They really do have enough people here..."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:03 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874505
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Blade entered the main chamber of the guild, yawning loudly. Being a senior member of the guild, he often gets stuck with the duty of sorting through the new recruits. Dozens a day, with no signs of lightening up. He really wanted to get a nap, but Latias would have his hide if he didn't complete at least a C-Rank mission by the end of the week.
Blade walked through the main room, scanning the familiar faces, until he finds one that stands out.
"That one..." He mutters. He opens his pack and pulls out a few files. He flipped through them until he came across one labeled 'DEREK'. He opened it and looked at the picture and then at the pokemon sitting on the side of the room. He stuffs the files back in his bag and approaches him.
"You. Your name wouldn't happen to be Derek, would it?" He adjusted the bag hanging at his side. As he did, the emblem became entirely visible. Gold, the mark of a veteran of the Guild.

Displaying Page 2 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close