Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 76 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:19 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025399
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Fine you two catch them. *Going over to Laura she pokes her a couple of times.* Come on Laura lets go look for some tracks. *She tugs on Laura's tail and starts walking while sniffing the air for scents.*

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:25 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025403
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Sadie-" Nap time?"
*And then she just shuts her eyes and falls asleep while in the air. This in turn causes them to plummet towards the earth at an alarming rate. Derek just looks up at them and frowns as he opens the net.*
Derek-" Well would you look at that? They're all going to hit us...."

*Laura finally rolls off of her head and follows after Destiny.*
Laura-" I don't see the point... It's like a- What's that?"
*She points to a few Zigzagoon droppings near a tree, where there's also a ring indentation in the mud as if something heavy and round were set down for a few moments.*
Laura-" Please tell me that's not what I think it is..."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:29 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025406
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
It is, that would be poo and it appears that it came from the Pokemon thats carrying something big enough to be a pot. Avoiding the droppings she sniffs around soon catching the scent. She motions for Laura to follow with her tails. As she follows the train she notices that its leading towards some rocky mountains. Though at the base of it she sees what appears to be a cave leading deep inside the mountain.*

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Symmetry Posted: 16:34 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025408
Symmetry
Post Likes: 0
+
"Veh, they're coming down like meteors! I hope none of them will be hurt," Feliks squeaks, opening up his side of the net as well and waiting for the ladies and their captive raccoon to fall into it.

"NOT NAP TIME YEEEEEEEET!" Claire shouts as they drop, fearing for her life.
Whatever I did to deserve this, I'm sorry, okay!? she thought, closing her eyes. She'd rather not see how close the ground is getting.
Well, a time-traveling phone booth can only take you so far...
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:36 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025409
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Laura-" ...They could have at least burried it. What if someone had stepped in that? And I'll go..."
*She crosses her claws over her belly and silently starts walking towards the mountain base.*

*Derek leaps up into the air a bit just as the ladies hit the net, making sure they won't smack the ground or get hurt. Once he falls back onto them, he lays there with a x_X face.*
Derek-" Why must she be psychotic and you be so lazy?"
Symmetry Posted: 16:45 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025410
Symmetry
+
"Because I'm an artist," Claire said simply. "I think I really did wander too far away from the Air Guild this time, though it has been refreshing. Well, aside from being stuck in a dungeon for fifteen days. Glad you guys came along;I don't think I would have done anything if I was by myself. I don't think I've properly thanked you, so I think I'll use this time to. Thanks."

"Now you're the one who's talking a lot, veh," Feliks said jokingly to Claire. "And that was one heck of a fall. Are you two okay, veh?"

"I'm all alright," Clair responded.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:59 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025415
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Sadie's only response to Feliks is a ridiculously loud snore. She's still laying on top of the poor little Zigzagoon while drooling all over the net. Trying to avoid the drool, Derek slowly gets up and rubs his head.*
Derek-" I didn't know you were part of the guild... does a red flare mean anything to you?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:04 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025417
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
They could of but they didn't. If anyone does step on it they would have to not be paying attention or have a really bad sense of smell. *She follows Laura.* I'm not letting you go in there by yourself. You could be attacked and I don't plan on letting you fight alone.

Symmetry Posted: 17:14 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025419
Symmetry
+
"I'm not part of the guild;I just hang around there. And I'm a bit sure that a red flare could be equated with an S.O.S. Either whoever's there is really in trouble, or the thing went off on accident," Claire says, getting up.

The Zigzagoon frantically tries to get out from under Sadie, but is struggling to do so.
"C'mon lady, you're squishin' me!" he barks.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:34 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025448
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura is already floating on air towards the entrance of the cave, her normally yellow eyes turned into hearts at the sight of something shiny in the cave. Yeah, the Zigzagoon isn't the only one who's obsessed over shiny things.* ♥_♥

*Derek kicks Sadie off and looks from Destiny's location, then to the guild.*
Derek-" ...Well crap, which one should we go help?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:10 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025463
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Come back here Laura! I have some shiny things you can have just come back down to earth. *She chases after Laura. As they enter the cave Destiny jaw drops as she sees just in the entrance gold coins alone with other objects.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:42 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025478
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura is rolling around on the ground with the gold coins and shiny objects in her claws. She seems like a cat obsessed over catnip.*
Laura-" Oh I'm in heaven. I never want to leave this place. I want more!" ♥_♥
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 20:08 Jun23 2011 Post ID: 3025497
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Laura we need to find the pot and get out of here. Wow whoever owns this place sure knows how to make a treasure. *She walks around looking for a pot. It doesn't take her long to realize that the objects are set apart by shape size and color.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 12:44 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025826
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura leans up and gets a ;-; face.*
Laura-" When we find the pot, you mind if I take this stuff back to the guild with me. I promise I'll carry it all myself! I just don't want to part with the shinies."
*She looks around at all the other treasures and starts drooling a bit.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:14 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025924
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Laura I'm guessing most of this is stolen. Why would you want to take it with us? All we need is the pot and thats it...*She looks around at all the stuff.* Well maybe taking a few things wouldn't be to bad...

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:16 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025927
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*While Laura gets up and starts walking deeper into the cave after Destiny, she takes clawfulls of gold and swallows them whole. There's no way that girl's giving up her shinies. She'll carry them inside of her if she has to.*
Laura-" So where's this dog thing?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:32 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025934
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
I guess it out and stop eating this stuff Laura. ._.'' I said we could grab a few things. I would make sure they aren't cursed though first. I see some pots over there lets see if the one were looking for is over there.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:42 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025939
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura's belly is already swollen from all of the gold she's eaten, and every time she takes a step, the coins in her stomach ring out. She burps a few times in agony as she walks before wandering over to the pots.*
Laura-" The one we're looking for is green, right?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:42 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3025958
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
I would think. I'm not sure though. If you get a bad vibe from the pot we know we've got the right one. *She starts to move the pots around looking at them. As soon as she rules one out she moves onto the next.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:24 Jun24 2011 Post ID: 3026011
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura immediately latches onto one of the green pots with a freaky design all over its outer walls.*
Laura-" It's mine! Get away!"
Displaying Page 76 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close