Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Jirachi X Posted: 15:43 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874844
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Taron grinned as he watched the Grovyle get angrier with each passing second. "Me? Steal?" Taron raised his eyebrows amused and sniggered. "Blade my buddy ol' pal? My my, I am disappoint." He said, the sarcasm dripping from his mouth. "I would never do anything like that."

Ah the wonders of making others think that you are a long time aquaintance.

"And as for that lovely Music Box?" Taron sniggered to himself. "I sold it and bought a house and retired. Oh wait..." Taron smiled at the reaction he got. "I threw it away because it was practically junk."

"You mad?"

((OOc: hai thar Mew Box))

((OoC: Also, I love making things that just fit perfectly later on :3))

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 26th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:55 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874849
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Derek-" Oh come on, it's just two people arguing. I'm sure they'll be fine in just a minute... hold up!"
*He stumbles a little, trying to chase after Destiny and get in her way. Looking down at her, he smiles a little, trying to offset the awkward feeling they had earlier when he was startled by her appearance*
Derek-" Just... try to have a little patience with them, okay?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:56 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874851
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Blade visibly twitched, and then seemed to calm down. "Whatever rescue team captures this thief will get their choice of item from my personal stock." He said to the crowd.

There was a gasp. Blade had been a rescue team member for many years, and his personal stock was said to hold many valuable items.
There was a roar as dozens of pokemon pounced at Taron.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:13 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874852
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
*Derek looks past Destiny, towards the crowd inside the guild. Hearing the roars, he starts to chuckle a little to himself*
Derek-" Seems something must have happened to the two of them. Guess it was a good idea that I followed you out before all of that picked up. Pretty good show, anyway."
*Still chuckling to himself, he walks past Destiny to get closer to the door, watching the mess of Pokemon inside*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:13 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874853
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny looks at him and stops. After glancing back she nods.*

Alright I will.

*Her ear twitches when she hears the music box metioned. Slowly she walks over to the Grovyle and opens her bag.*

Sir I think I may have your stolen item. I found this just as I was coming to the guild.
*She pulls out the music box and holds it out.*

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
superboy Posted: 16:55 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874868
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
Picheti was walking along next to Renee. The two looked at the commotion going on far off. Renee immediately picked Picheti up, moving to the others. "What's going on here?" Renee looked around as she asked the question. Picheti looked around at the others, scared.
Jirachi X Posted: 17:10 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874872
Jirachi X
+
"Not cool man." Taron muttered to himself as he kicked away the Loppunny that tried to leap at him, knowing that somehow; knowing his luck, he would be the one that was credited as the instigator of the brawl. He then ducked under the Hitmonlee that sent a kick flying towards his head (Kept going and crashed into a pile of pokemon) and then rushed towards Breloom readying a Focus Punch and Punched it in face with an Ice Punch.

Taron the looked up in surprize as he saw a Flamethrower straight for him crom his crouched position. However, just before the Flame hit him; Taron disappeared into thin air. Only reappearing to knock over a random Pokemon before disappearing into the shadows oncemore.

In the few short minutes that had ellapsed, the crowd of dozens of Pokemon had dwindled down to just a Growlithe.

Taron then reappeared directly behind the Growlithe. "Care to continue?" The Sneasel said with a blank look on his face. The Growlithe in turn bolted.

Taron then stood up and stared over at the Ninetales holding out the Music Box to Blade. "Eh," He shrugged and sat down at the waiting area like nothing had happened at all as all the pokemon quickly got out of a 10 meter radius of him.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 26th 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:22 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874963
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((You did mention how he had wronged Blade, AND that Blade was mad about it. I'm just acting in character in response to the situation you set up. Also, your last comment was really uncalled for. You can role play your way out of that, you know.))

"Idiot." Blade muttered.
A few pokemon ran out after Taron, still hoping to get their prize, but Blade knew they wouldn't succeed.
Blade now turned his attention to the pokemon who had just approached him. He slowly picked up the music box and turned it in his hands carefully. "Where... did you find this?" He asked.

peanut butter ownage Posted: 20:24 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874965
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
+
[[Again, thank you for completely ignoring my posts.]]

superboy Posted: 08:08 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875131
superboy
+
Renee walked up to the one named Blade, prodding his arm. "Hey, what's going on here?" Picheti remained in Renee's arms, hiding because he was scared. Renee looked to Picheti, which immediately calmed him down for some odd reason.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 08:09 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875132
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*She watches him as he takes the music box.*

I was on my way here when I heard music playing, so I went to see what it was and found this. I'm glad I was able to get it back to its rightful owner.

*She closes the bag then looks at Blade.*

I'm Destiny by the way and the Blaziken over there at the entrance said you could help me. I want to join the guild, but I'm afraid I'll get turned down like I was by the other guilds.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:23 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875390
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
He took a deep breath, examining the box that he thought was lost forever. He slowly placed it in pack along with his other things. "Well then, Destiny, please come with Derek and I. We're going on a mission very soon. If you preform well, I'd be happy to give you a recommendation into the guild. It's the least I can do to repay you."
He now turned his attention to the other few pokemon addressing him. "In fact, that's a general invitation. Anyone who wants a chance to enter the guild, meet in front of the building in ten minutes!"
He quickly moved to the main desk and began flipping through a few missions, looking for one that would serve as a good test.

superboy Posted: 20:07 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875399
superboy
+
Renee and Picheti quickly moved to the front of the building spoken of, being there before the time limit.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 20:55 Jul27 2010 Post ID: 2875417
peanut butter ownage
+
*Tycho moved over to the front desk, clearly very angry that Blade hadn't heard him. He tapped on the desk with one of his huge claws.*

"So, what can I do for the Guild today? I'm super bored, and I really haven't done a single thing this entire week? So how 'bout it? Any new missions to attend to?"

*Tycho rapped his claws on the desk, clearly impatient for the answer.*

imaloony8.0 Posted: 00:22 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875492
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"You can tag along with me if you want." Blade said, not even bothering to look at Tycho. "If not, just grab a mission and do it. I'm kinda busy right now." After picking a suitable C-Rank mission, Blade left the building, looking at what kind of group he had with him.

superboy Posted: 08:07 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875599
superboy
+
Picheti looked to Renee, who looked down at Picheti. They both waited patiently in line to see the guild leader.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 08:28 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875606
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny smiles feeling more hopeful now. She walks outside to wait letting a cool breeze blow across her black fur. Sitting down she looks up at the sky thinking. Wondering if she did get accepted would she be placed on a team or would she get to make her own? After thinking about it Destiny realised that it didn't matter to her.*

superboy Posted: 09:04 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875615
superboy
+
Putting Picheti on the ground, Renee walked to Blade. "Uh, so what are we doing today?"
peanut butter ownage Posted: 09:45 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875628
peanut butter ownage
+
*Tycho thought about his options for a moment but then realized he would go with Blade for two reasons. 1. He was too lazy to pick out a mission himself. and 2. He always liked to show off in front of the newbies. Tycho strode out of the building with an aura of pride, arrogance, stirred in with some I'm-better-than-you.

Reaching the group, he didn't see it, but he knew some of their glances turned his way. He reached Blade and stood beside him. Chin up, hands behind his back.*

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:17 Jul28 2010 Post ID: 2875679
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny looks at Tycho noticing his stuck up attitude. Sighing she waits on Blade to come out and tell them where the mission will be. As she waits she glances at the others who are waiting.*

Displaying Page 4 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close