Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 21:16 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874526
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Derek-" Oh crap... this isn't going to end well..."
*As Derek thinks that to himself, he slowly looks up at the Grovyle standing before him, feeling he's done something terribly wrong just by showing up at the guild after being denied membership so many times. After letting out a long, drawn out sigh, Derek gets to his feet and looks down at the Grovyle, frowning*
Derek-" Yeah, guess I must have been easy to pick out of the crowd. So, are you going to get onto me for being here or doing something I'm not suppose to?"
*Saying this, he glances up for a second, realizing that people have begun to go out of their way to stay clear of the two of them, not wanting to get tied up in anything that might turn into a less than favorable situation.*
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:22 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874530
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"I was just curious as to what you were doing here. According to your file, your most recent request to join was rejected." Blade pulled the file out again and began flicking through it. "An interesting case at that. A very split decision on you. Only a couple of votes kept you from getting in." He looked up again. "Ah, I see, you're here to appeal in person for membership, am I right?"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 21:29 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874532
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" Huh... pretty good. I was here to appeal the decision, but I'm not so sure about it now. Reason I kept getting was that the guild already had enough recruits, and didn't need anyone else. Seeing the condition of the place, I'm beginning to believe it to be true. This place is more packed than an ant hill covered in powdered sugar."
*He keeps staring around at everyone, noticing them giving both him and Blade the occasional glance*
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:35 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874534
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Latias doesn't think one can ever really have too many members, but the board is out on that one in general. Your case is the most interesting because most pokemon don't apply more than two or three times. You're persistent, and a lot of members like that." He then began rubbing his chin. "As for an appeal, normally there's a lot of paperwork to do, but I can let you bypass that. It's mostly useless stuff anyways. In fact, the desk normally just uses it to filter out the really useless cases. I can bypass it, however. In fact, we could go see Latias right now if you want."

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 21:41 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874536
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" If at all possible, I would rather avoid any meetings with Latias... just for not at least. I've met her once in the past, and she seemed like a nice person, but easily flustered when overwhelmed. Is there anyway you could just postpone most of that stuff for me, and give me a room here to start? I just want to get used to this place before meeting the boss of it."
*Slowly, he straightens up and puts his hands behind his back, clasping them together*

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on Jul 25th 2010 »
peanut butter ownage Posted: 22:39 Jul25 2010 Post ID: 2874564
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
*Tycho walks around the busy hallways of the guild, awe-struck glances here and there, a newbie walks up to him timidly. It's a Pachirisu.*

"Uh... Mr. Tycho... can you do a Water Gun...please?"
*Tycho sighs, but is happy to see someone actually approaching him. Pride swells in his chest*
"Sure thing, junior."
*He looks up and belches a huge stream of water straight up at the ceiling. Water droplets sprinkle down. The Pachirisu looks in awe and astonishment.*
"Thanks!"
*The Pachirisu sprints off yelling, "Guys, guys! Guess what happened! Guys!"

*Tycho continues walking down the hallway, heading towards the registration room, where Guild hopefuls sit waiting*

imaloony8.0 Posted: 00:24 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874605
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Blade tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Officially, I'm not allowed to grant membership by myself. However, I am allowed to temporarily recruit non-guild members for certain missions. Think of it as a test. I'll take you on, say, a C-Rank mission, and if I like what I see, I'll give you a personal recommendation."

Jirachi X Posted: 01:29 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874616
Jirachi X
+
"Ah Blade," Taron muttered to himself as he stared over at the Grovyle that looked as though he would rather be doing other things. Taron and him had had a few... disputes over the years. Taron had stolen an item from him in his earlier years; Blade had gotten angry.

However, the two were pretty matched for speed at that time but Taron had easily got away due to his use of Faint Attack.

The only reason Taron had remembered about Blade was because those Bullet Seeds HURT.

Taron grinned and walked up to the Grovyle taking the Blaziken on an expedition with him. Whether Blade rmembered him or not, Taron didn't care. "Been a long time, eh Blade." Taron said as he smirked at the Grovyle talking to the Blaziken he had passed earlier. Taron then chucked the bag of valubles at the feet of the Grovyle.

"I still haven't heard confirmation from the application I sent out weeks ago." He then indicated towards the bag. "You can either consider that a bribe and give me leaway, or give it to the guild and let them see my prowess. Your choice." He said, the smirk still on his face.
I'm gone - bye
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 07:30 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874665
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny slowly walks out onto the bridge doing her best to avoid bumping into anyone as she stares at the ground thinking. As she walks she knows other Pokemon are watching her due her odd appearance. Sighing out of relief when she reaches the other side Destiny enters the guild and looks around. Seeing everything thats going on at once she starts to feel overwhelmed and nervous. After glancing around Destiny notices three Pokemon at a bench talking, but the one dropping the bag of stuff catches her interest. Though shes across the room she can tell his scent is the same as the last owner of the music box.*

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
peanut butter ownage Posted: 11:08 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874749
peanut butter ownage
+
*Tycho, after a few minutes of walking finally reaches the "Newbie Room". He looks around for that pesky Grovyle, Blade. Finally he spots him, talking with a Blaziken and a Sneasel.*
"Yo, Blade!" Tycho says in an obnoxious, booming tone.
"What do ya have me doing today? Search and Rescue? Item Retrieval? Pesky Poke battle?"

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 11:59 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874764
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" Actually sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I've helped out on small missions around town before, I can't see something like this being any harder. When you have the mission ready for us, just find me. I think I'm going to go over there and let you all talk, seeing as I'm the only one here that doesn't know everyone."
*Pointing to the exit of the guild, he starts walking towards it. As soon as he makes his way through the crowd and over to the doors of the guild, he stands just inside, leaning against the wall and watching everyone. He's amazed to see rescue teams walk by, composed of members far younger than himself, but apparently knowing exactly what they're doing.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 13:01 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874790
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny notices the Blaziken heading to the door and decides to talk to him thinking hes a member of the guild. She slowly walks over to him.*

Excuse me sir do you know where the guildmaster may be? I was hoping to start or join a rescue team.
*Destiny realises her voice sounds strange due to the fact she hasn't talked to anyone in weeks.*

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on Jul 26th 2010 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:00 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874807
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek keeps leaning against the wall, crossing his arms and looking at the crowd. Seeing as he doesn't look down at her, he doesn't notice Destiny's odd fur color. Pulling his right hand out of his crossed arms, he points over to a small room off to the side of the room*
Derek-" I was told that it was over there, but I can't be certain. This is really my first time here, and I've never even talked to Latias. You might not have much luck, though. I myself am trying to join one of these rescue teams."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:24 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874812
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*She looks up at him with her green eyes filled with worry.*

Is it really that hard to join a team here? How long have you been trying to join? *She looks at the door he pointed to.* None of the other guilds will let me join so this place is my last chance.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 14:40 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874816
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" This is a pretty popular place to work at, so I would say it's fairly hard to join. I've been trying to join the place for several months, but I've just kept getting rejected. Dunno, you might stand a chance if you apply enoughHOLY CRAP!"
*Finally looking down at her, he jumps back in shock, landing flat on his back. He wasn't expecting to see black furred fox with massive green eyes staring at him. A lot of the people in the room stop what they're doing and just stare at the both of them, alerted by Derek's yell of shock. For a few moments, he can only stare blankly at her before realizing what he's doing is rude*
Derek-" Sorry about that, wasn't expecting anyone that looked like you to be standing beside me..."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:53 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874825
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny flattens her ears back both due to the yell and the stares.*
Its fine I know I look....*She trys to think of the right word.*.. strange. I really didn't mean to scare you though. As for what you were saying before you yelled, I don't have anyplace around here to live. So it wouldn't make much sense to send in a letter and not have an address for the reply to be sent to.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:04 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874827
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" Umm... I think the best thing for you to do right now would be to talk to the Grovyle over there. He seems to know everything about the guild, so he could probably get you in. In fact, he was going to test me with a mission later, why don't you come with us? I bet we could use your help on it... I'm not all that good with people, and I'm guessing you are."
*Slowly, he puts one hand to the ground and raises himself off of the ground, keeping both eyes on her as he does so.*
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:20 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874833
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Blade glared at Taron, a pokemon he'd been looking for for a while. He kicked the bag away. "Here's a better idea. I could catch you and turn you in to Latias right now! I'm sure for catching a thief like you Latias would count it as an A-Rank mission!" He barked angrily.

Everyone in the room was now giving the two a wide berth, worried whispers spreading through the crowd.

"You probably pawned off that item you stole from me, which I should mention was a rather valuable item!" He shouted. "Like I would ever help a thief like you get into the guild! I'd rather be stripped of my rank right now! In fact, the main reason your applications haven't been accepted is because I'm always on the board for them!"

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:32 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874838
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Destiny looks over at the Grovyle hearing him yell.*

I'm not sure if this would be the best time. He seems rather angry at the moment. As much as I would like to come along it doesn't seem like the best idea. I'll most likely be rejected anyway my appearance is enough to keep me from being accepted. It was a bad idea to even come. *With that she turns to leave the guild.*

peanut butter ownage Posted: 15:34 Jul26 2010 Post ID: 2874841
peanut butter ownage
+
*Tycho, seeing that Blade was ignoring him and putting more of his interest in the lowly Sneasel, bellowed even louder, with a slight hint of anger:*

"Blade! What do you have me assigned for today! I'm itching for some action!"

[[Made a personalized Feraligatr to represent my character's appearance, I was bored. lawl. Tycho ]]

« Last edited by peanut butter ownage on Jul 26th 2010 »

Displaying Page 3 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close