Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Johto Adventures RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 17:03 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953834
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
*A message is recieved telling Ace their is a meeting being called. Sighint to himself he gets up and heads out to it. He Arrives in the meeting room and looks about seeing that all the commanders and executives have also been called by the looks of it, many are still arriving. They salute to him as he passes by and takes his seat at the head. While waiting for all the arrive he checks the PC he, and everyone has at their seats. Meeting called to discuss future missions, including the radio one. The heads to check email again,*
Message recieved 15 minutes ago,
From Giovanni
To Ace
Message reads,
Situated? At the next meeting do discuss expansion of territory.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:51 Jan11 2011 Post ID: 2953965
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Esper walked into the entrance of goldenrod city. He had traveled striaght from New Bark to here. He declined a pokemon offer from Professor Elm, and had easily defeated the bird and bug gyms, now he arrived at Goldenrod, home of the normal gym, which should prove a challenge for his ghost type pokemon.

His gengar floated along side him, occasionally turning invisable and back again.

As he stepped into the city he remarked "Hmm, its like Celadon." As he walked through the city, he noticed many men in black standing around. "Whats going on?"

(Is that a good entrance?)
Mansanas Posted: 04:41 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954073
Mansanas
+
Kai was taking a nap while under the weird tree, and then it began to rain.
"I gotta get home soon." Kai told himself slowly. Then, the tree began to wiggle and wiggle. Kai was surprised at this behavior. "It may dislike water." He noticed.
Then, the tree attacked, turning out to be a Pokemon named "Sudowoodo".
"It's a Pokemon?" Was Kai's reply and then he threw out a Pokeball.
A beam of light was shown revealing Kai's Roselia.

((I'll continue. xD))
hatershateme Posted: 06:27 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954094
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
((I need a good entrance, then I will start posting.))

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 07:12 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954102
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
((Mansansas you need to come back to Goldenrod that's where the story is taking place. hatershateme you should be a part of the secret trainer's organization and like try to foil our plans and stuff. Also Nightmare, is the meeting still going on? I need to post something if it is. You were a little unclear on your post.))

"Sir," Keagan stood up waiting to be acknowledged by the others. After he was sure that he had Ace's attention, he said "I've heard some rumors sir, about a secret organization against Team Rocket in Goldenrod. We have little evidence ,sir, but we believe they exist and are planning to stop us at the radio tower."
hatershateme Posted: 07:14 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954105
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
((but I am a good guy))

superbird5005 is Bae

JOLTEON42 Posted: 07:20 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954111
JOLTEON42
The LoL fan.
+
((You try to foil Team Rocket plans just like me...))
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 07:20 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954112
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
((I know but I'm Team Rocket and there is no one opposing us at the moment.))
bowow Posted: 13:41 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954203
bowow
The Lizard King
+
((Which we shouldn't be complaining about, World domination FTW?))

*Kyle wakes up in his bed, with sweat dripping down his nose. He walks over to the window and See's it's still night time. He sits down on the bed and tries to think what made him that disturbed, he tries so hard, He closes his eyes to try see what he saw, but alas nothing. He stands up and blinks and suddenly it all flows back to him. He remembered seeing a Burnt Tower and a stone, a red stone that looks like it's on fire.*

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
nightmare2 Posted: 13:48 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954204
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((yeah we are still in the meeting. Also I like no opposition, it makes everything easier))
*Ace looks at Keagan then back at his pc*
"Interesting, whether or not they are true we need to be careful. We must not let anymore suspicions arise about us and GoldenRod. We took this city easily and we want everything to go well. Just in case i would like a group of people to investigate more throughly on these rumors... Keagan, how would you like to be the head of it? Its only fair since you brought this up. If the rumors appear to be true report back immidiatly."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
bowow Posted: 13:55 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954206
bowow
The Lizard King
+
*Kyle rushes to his computer to and quickly types in "Burnt Tower Red Stone" he clicks on the first link and reads that there is a Burnt Tower just north of GoldenRod and it has been known to have Red Stones in it. He jumps up and grabs his PokeGear of the bedside table and calls his superior "Mr.Shade".*

"Sir are you still at the meeting? You are? Good. Sir i think we should secure another city to make sure we don't get beat so easily and to investigate in these so called "Shiny" Pokemon."

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:04 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954208
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"... Another city? Good to see you thinking along the same lines very well, he wasn't eaxactly specific in his message. What city?"
*Ace puts the call on speaker so everyone can hear then turns on a projections showing a map of Johto*
"Before I was interupted by Kyle I was going to move onto something that Giovanni himself asked me to discuss. But I recieved a call from Kyle. Expansion is what both Giovanni and Kyle are speaking of and we will be now, please continue Executive Kyle."

bowow Posted: 14:09 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954209
bowow
The Lizard King
+
"Ecruteak, but one other thing, I personally want to lead the assault! I want my own squad as well, One big enough to turn the city upside down, and i want the squad to have the best Pokemon TR has to offer! Oh you wouldn't happen to have the number of TR's best Pokemon Trainer?"

« Last edited by bowow on Jan 12th 2011 »

hatershateme Posted: 14:17 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954210
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
*Josh arrives at Goldenrod by the train. He wanted to try to win the lottery. At the Radio Tower*

"Seems like a good day, but why is there guards outside the radio tower?"
*He asks himself*

superbird5005 is Bae

nightmare2 Posted: 14:23 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954214
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
*smiles and makes projection zoom in on Ecruteak*
"Well I can give you, like I did Keagan, a squad and privleges to lead the mission. Certainly of course I can give you a large force since you are taking a city. As leader I shall also give you choice on how to complete your mission, steathily or outfront assualt. But the strongest trainer and strongest pokemon is a problem."
*changes projection from map to member list*
"Each Grunt is given 2 TR pokemon and have one of their choice. Excutives Are given full control over their party. I will give you 25 grunts, 15 executives, and some pokemon from our collection. That is it. Depending on how you progress you will be rewarded accordingly.... I believe this meeting is at an end. Kyle meet me in my office for the pokemon."

bowow Posted: 17:03 Jan12 2011 Post ID: 2954238
bowow
The Lizard King
+
*Kyle ends the call and walks over to his Pokemon and recalls them to there Pokeball's. He heads to the door and leaves for the secret location.*

*He hands over his Pokemon* "I want that Growlithe to become even more ruthless than me, I want him to become a "Shadow" of his former self"

"I'll be doing the mission stealthily and I don't want any inteferrence from those corporate big shots."

*Three Pokeballs drop into Kyle's hand.*

((I'll let you decide. Smile/))

Mansanas Posted: 03:22 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954372
Mansanas
+
((I'm gonna skip then. :P))

After catching the Sudowoodo, Kai was going back to Goldenrod to heal it.
He called his Mom on the PokeGear, "Mom, I'm gonna be late" and then hung up as fast as he could. He also forgot to buy some other groceries. He was gonna be troubled.
He entered the Pokemon Center and asked the nurse to heal his Pokemon.
"Would you like to heal your Pokemon?" "Yes, Please." -random healing sounds- "We hope to see you again." "Thanks, Nurse!"
Then, he went out of the Center and threw out the Sudowoodo's Ball.
It was going to need to warm up with him.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 07:47 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954389
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
(Should have been a few posts back. I'm on vacation.)
"Me!" Keagan looked surprised. He composed himself and said: "Sir, I accept, we will find those few opposing trainers and bring them to their knees!" He lifted his fist to his face.
hatershateme Posted: 09:37 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954437
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
((Sorry if I ruin anything, just tell me if I am))

*Josh walks up to Radio Tower*
Guard: We are having renovations in the Radio Tower
"Alright fine, I guess I will go into the shop"

*walks away*

« Last edited by hatershateme on Jan 13th 2011 »

superbird5005 is Bae

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 11:20 Jan13 2011 Post ID: 2954466
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
+
((That was random and yes you did ruin it, you have to be detailed.))
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close