Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forever - The Endless World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:42 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095582
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
This kid isn't giving up Garm...we should just get it over with and if he makes a move, we can just kill him. Like usual. I don't like the way he's focusing on me anymore than you do...but the sooner we get him away from us the better, right?

Garm sighed. He looked back at the little kid, considering Erika's words. He shrugs.
"Fine. You're lucky I'm in a good mood today kid. And you can drop the innocent act, I know you followed us. I have good ears."
Garm pulls out some rabbit meat from a rabbit he caught earlier that day, salted and properly preserved in case it wasn't needed for a few weeks. He pulls down his scarf and holds the rabbit meat out and up angled up from his face. He then takes a deep breath and exhales a flame that thoroughly cooks the meat. Erika pulls a small table and four chairs out of her bag, in case the Majin joins them in the next few minutes, and sets them on a level area of the ground, in a spot next to the stream where there are no flowers that would be crushed by the furniture. She sits down and sets out some plates and cutlery and Garm slices the meat up with his hunting knife. Erika sets out some vegetables she bought in town and slices them with a wand she pulled from her sleeve, using it like a knife.
"Come on kid, sit down. You too, Majin, if you're hungry."
Garm sits and Erika sits next to him, making sure to remind him to wait until their 'guests' have their plates filled to fill his own.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 26th 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 15:09 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095584
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"No followed the pretty girl, not you."

Night sticks his tongue out at Garm and sits down next to the girl slightly wondering why they carried so much with them. He looks at his plate and puts some vegtable on it then pulls out some of his own bread and takes a few crumbs out for the raven, which flies off to a nearby tree and eats. He too waits for the Majin to see if he joins them.

Crazy guy breathes fire... maybe sitting across from him not so great idea. Wait... he called me a kid, brat is younger than me.
"My name is Night! What's your names?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:17 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095586
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'm Garm. Her Name's Erika."
Garm purposely chose to ignore the Magi's protests that he followed Erika, not the two of them.

What about the raven? There's something special about it...ask for its name.
Erika was watching the raven and paying no attention to the small Magi. She went out of her way to appear to be an airhead, so she had to be careful. She couldn't let anyone, especially not another Magi, find out that she is mute.

"Seems Erika's curious about your bird friend. The raven got a name?"
Garm was taking advantage of Erika's bird watching to play off his question as something based on observation of his longtime companion.

nightmare2 Posted: 17:45 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095625
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"No, it is just a pet? I guess I could name it but birds don't need a name do they? It comes when I whistle... it is just raven or crow. Not sure what the difference is exactly."

Night stares at him with a mixture of confusion for asking the question and curiousity between his relationship with Erika. He glances over at her again certain there is something special about her but he gives up for now. They were being to defensive, expecteable response made to strangers.

"So... Garm what you doing in this place? You doing that festival harvest thingy with your sister?"

Night stresses sister and watches for his reaction.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:57 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095652
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Giving it a name will set it apart from all the other birds as the bird that you named. But, hey, whatever floats your boat."
At the stressing of the word 'sister' Erika's facial expression changed from carefree to irritated. She glared at the small Magi. Garm's face lacked any real reaction. He quickly thought up a neutral way of putting things, one that would imply that the topic of their relationship shouldn't be pursued any further.
"Yes, we are here for the festival. And no, my sister isn't here with us. If she were, this place would be a corpse strewn battlefield by now. Right, Erika?"

Erika glares at Night for a few seconds longer before looking back at Garm with a smile on her snow white face and nodding several times.
People don't actually think we're siblings, do they? I don't want to look like I'm your sister! I want to hit him. Can I hit Garm? Just one good punch in the face is all I'm asking for.

"No, you cannot punch the small child in the face Erika. Sheesh. See what you did now...Night, was it? Now she's angry. Really seems to want to punch you."

nightmare2 Posted: 20:59 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095671
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night couldn't hide a grin at his corpse strewn battlefield comment, somehow his eyes gleam a bit brighter as he images that picture.

"Small person, don't think I am a child, brat. Maybe I will name it but the fact that it obeys my commands and comes when I call it sets it aside from other birds as well."

Night's timidness and shyness leaves him at the joy he is getting from playing with the two before him, the girl didn't hide her emotions well. It annoyed him that their relationship was probably more than good friends but he put that aside momentarily. He looks down at his empty plate and stands up.

"Guess I will being going now, I will let you two kids enjoy the festival. Maybe we see eachother soon?"

Night whistles and the raven flies over to his shoulder, he waves the couple good bye and walks off toward town.

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:14 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095676
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I don't like that midget. Gets too much pleasure out of teasing others. You calmed down yet Eri?"
Garm puts a hand on her shoulder, at which point her eyes seem to sparkle and she once again latches onto his arm.

Yes. Now that the pesky brat is gone, everything is SO much better. As I thought, enjoying lunch with you in a field of flowers...just the two of us...it's the best. No more ignorant runts running about interrupting us...no more crows, or ravens, or whatever that thing was...just us....
Erika has a content look on her face.

"Erika, you're being overly possessive again...not that I mind, its just...you forgot about the Majin...and I think that midget had a thing for you. Hence, his actions."
Erika just keeps holding onto his arm, that content look on her snow white face melting away at Garm's resistance to the somewhat uncomfortable leaning he has to do to accommodate her since they're sitting and all.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 26th 2012 »

Yogi_Bear Posted: 21:25 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095678
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
As the small boy left the table, Fheren walked over slowly, lowering his hands to his sides, relaxed. He sat down and rested his hands on the table. "H-hello," he said, testing his voice. He was surprised at the octave of his voice, it was much lower than he remembered. When he thought about it though, he recalled his father's voice, deep and strong and soothing. He shook the thoughts from his head. "I am Fheren," he said again, experimenting with his natural accent. "What are your names?" he asked the odd couple, his command of the language impeccable, recalling the speech of his community when he was a child.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:48 Feb20 2012 Post ID: 3095684
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'm Garm Plasmal, an Animus. This is Eirka Shailes, a Magi. It's a pleasure to meet you Fheren."
Garm and Erika both liked Fheren more then they had liked the presence of Night. The Majin seemed respectful, at least.
"So, are you here for the festival too?"
Erika was still latched onto Garm's arm, making him lean sideways onto the table so she didn't have to reach as far. He always acts too considerately for her.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 20th 2012 »

1 : 2 Posted: 01:43 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095699
1 : 2
+
((whoa far longer than I'd expected but good, you guys have gotten to know each other. you're gonna need teamwork... hehehe...))

On the other side of town, Geoff thanked the woman that was in charge of the rented rooms on the upper lot of shop houses and walked down the staircase, back out to the busy street. He didn't sigh, but the look on his face and how it was tilted downwards showed disappointment. Thistle noticed it, and walked over to him from across the street, wading through the people.

"Why? She wasn't there?" Thistle asked.
"No... the counter lady told me she went out at dawn, without telling anyone where she went." replied Geoff.
"What do we do now, then?"
"I guess we'll wait for her here."
"Eh?? Shouldn't we go find an inn to stay a night first?"
"...That's gonna be a problem..."
"Why?" asked Thistle with a surprised look on her face.
"Well, see, I've got no money left. So I doubt we'll be staying indoors tonight..."
"What...? So we'll just have to sleep by the roadside?!"
"I'm hoping that because Schnee knew her, she would... well... let us sleep at her place..." spoke Geoff, scratching the side of his head. "And since when did you find it troubling to sleep by the roadside? We slept on those for a few nights before we got here, remember?"
"But, but... Those were fields of grass! They were comfy to sleep on! Not stone and dirt!"
"We don't know how things will be going yet. But for the worst, I have to teach you another thing... Beggars don't choose, got it?" spoke Geoff, crossing his arms before turning and resting his back against the building, making sure he wasn't in the way of the people walking.
"But...!" before she could continue, Thistle felt a hand pull the hat that was hung from her neck. Even Geoff noticed how she stopped talking halfway and turned to see what it was. The same black-haired Majin that had been eying them dashed past right in front of him, holding something in his left hand's grip. His face covered by a half-mask, he disappeared into the crowd, his friends following behind.

"What was-" Geoff remarked, but was cut off when...
"Ah! My straw hat!" yelled Thistle, which surprised the people who was closest to her. "That guy stole the straw hat Togoi-sama gave me!" she yelled, running after the group.
"Wait, Thistle!" shouted Geoff, but to no avail. "Damn it! He's been watching her from the start! Which meant he knew how to provoke her into a chase! Argh, I hate traps... But if I'm gonna have to fight, I just hope it's far out of town... We won't get into trouble from killing them if we're quite a ways..." thought Geoff, running after her.

Geoff almost lost her, but Thistle's bright clothing helped as a beacon to where she was heading in the dense number of people around them. Thistle easily locked on to the group of six and continued to give chase with a steady speed, she didn't to go so fast in case she ended up running into people and flooring them like bowling pins.

Turning to look back with his hand holding Thistle's straw hat, the leader of the group smiled under his mask.
"Easy enough. But she's catching on to us. We'll have to detour to somewhere else, lest we end up fighting here, in the middle of the street..." thought the Majin. He signaled to his teammates behind him and they turned left, into a less crowded dirt street.

Passing a child with a raven on his shoulder, two of the Majins purposely roughed the hooded child up a bit, chuckling under their masks. Once they were a not very far out of town, the leader spotted the flower field. "Alright. It's wide enough for us to..." thought the Majin, turning and entering the open field, but he stopped and screeched to halt when in front of him were a group of people, none of them human. One was an Animus man with green eyes and a face reminiscent of reptilians, beside him was a Magi girl with quite the hat, whilst the third person was another Majin much like himself, seated opposite the Animus and Magi pair. The trio were gathered around what he thought was a table. "Well.."

Before he could even turn around, his teammates were already behind him, and behind them, stood Thistle, eyes flaring, intent on getting her straw hat back and beating somebody up, even more so after she saw what two of them did to that little boy she had passed out on the dirt street.

"You've got some nerve! Give me my hat back, or else..."

((by the way, they're not normal NPCs, the Majin))

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 21st 2012 »

Yogi_Bear Posted: 07:14 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095706
Yogi_Bear
+
"Nice to meet yo-" Fheren began before he was cut off by the arrival of the newcomers. He stared for a moment, unsure of how to react, he had not seen those of his own kind this close in quite some time. His ears twitched and his hand fell quietly to his dagger. Unsure of how to react, he waited for Garm and Erika to make a move, to their weapons or otherwise.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
nightmare2 Posted: 09:13 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095721
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night was not happy being roughed up so he follwed right after Thistle barrelled past him, who he remembered from earlier. He assumed that other guy would appear as well. He stopped beside Thistle and stared at the guys then past them to the group. Anooyed he was back where he started but somewhat happy as he could show the pretty girl Erika how awesome he was. The raven pecked him.

"Hey! Say sorry for what you did, kid!"

Instead of waiting Night jumps forward and manipulates the wind around him, he disappears using the wind as a form of travel and reappeasr right in front of one the the Majins landing a drop kick on his left shoulder. Then he jumps back and blasts him away with a fireball.

"Apologize or I kill everyone of you!"

The raven flies off to a tree a safe distance away and waits patiently.

1 : 2 Posted: 09:56 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095723
+
"Tch!" grunted the Majin as Night attacked him, but he had more than enough time to sense the fire ball headed his way and dashed to the side to dodge it, but the edge of his gray jacket was caught and burnt.

"Hmm... Wind and fire magic... So the boy's another Magi. Only goes to show how you need to keep your conduct always." remarked the leader casually, which triggered an irritated snarl from the Majin Night had kicked, feeling his shoulder. The leader's eyes shifted between looking at Thistle, Night, and the three gathered around the table. Seeing that none of them were his targets, he decided to ignore them and address Thistle first. "I'm sorry, but I don't think this really belongs to you. Why don't you get your boyfriend to come here and confirm that it is? You two might even be able to join the little tea party they're having there over there afterwards." he held out the straw hat dangling in front of him, but made sure to watch out for any of the others' attempts to snatch it away from him or maybe even attack him.

nightmare2 Posted: 14:14 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095764
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night ignored the leader entirely focusing on the oppenent he currently had, fast and had good experience. His anger kept his timidness at bay, he disliked being called a child. It greatly annoyed him that people thought size and age were related, then again most people were idiots in his opinion. He manipulates the wind again this time behind his oppoent and creates a mini tornado. It picks up speed and begins rotating around him before it slpits in three. The other two seem to hang back, Night waits for his enemy's next line of action.

Beat up this guy make him say he is sorry then maybe make him hand over the money he has. Other than that not much else to do, not interesting what that other guy, the leader, is doing. Shouldn't get much more involved than this.

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:28 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095768
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"This is making Erika very angry...oh well. Better get on with it. I'm sorry if those Majin are your comrades, Fheren, but if Erika's going to take action, then I must as well."
Garm turned into a panther-version of what one might expect a werewolf to look like, except his clothing remained intact. He slipped his paws out of his sandals easily, leaving them be so he could grab them later. This sight would have caused great shock, as it is extremely uncommon to come across an Animus with Garm's genetic disorder-so rare, in fact, that almost no one ever sees one. Before he could leap into the fray, however, Erika stood. Though her telepathy was only with Garm, a sudden ominous wind seemed to whisper of her rage. Pulling a staff equal to her height with a blue gem and a green gem set at the two ends out of her bag, she used water magic to condense the water vapor in the air into concentrated orbs which would feel like getting hit with a sack of bricks if they made direct contact.

Meanwhile, Garm, with the aid of some wind magic Erika cast, snatched the straw hat from the Majin's hands without damaging it. It was something he'd learnt to do before meeting Erika, when he hadn't had a practically endless benefactor to pay for their food. He had to steal the food in the markets, so he'd made up a myth about a panther-man that steals food from people. Eventually, he was found out, but he'd gotten pretty good at taking food right out of people's hands without damaging the much needed sustenance.
"Is this hat yours, miss?"
He is standing next to Thistle and seems to be a few inches taller than before. Maybe three inches taller, tops. He is holding the hat out to her, claws retracted, the hat unharmed.

Erika sent one of her water orbs flying at the nearest of the group of thieving Majin.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 21st 2012 »

Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:45 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095848
Yogi_Bear
+
"I do not know them," Fheren said quietly. He flicked his wrist and a knife appeared at the feet of one of the Majin, so close to piercing his foot that he flinched back out of instinct. "I do not think you are welcome here," he said, to the group of Majin as he pulled the bow off his back and notched an arrow from his hip. Holding it half drawn, he raised it and aimed it at the heart of the lead Majin.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
nightmare2 Posted: 21:51 Feb21 2012 Post ID: 3095853
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night stares at Garm's transformation into cat man. The man with th group he was facing against was outnumbered, which was odd because the leader chose to fight them on purpose it seemed. He could have just ignored me and run past this group, must have a motive. Obviously waiting on that guy.

"Hey other pretty girl! What trouble your friend get into?"

Night yells over to Thistle confident his opponent couldn't attack him without Night having enough time to detect and dodge it, thanks to the mini tornadoes.

1 : 2 Posted: 02:36 Feb22 2012 Post ID: 3095860
+
The Majin Erika aimed for wasn't as quick as his teammate and as a result took a direct hit in the side, sending him doubling to the ground. One of his friends helped him up, groaning in pain with blood flowing down his chin. The Majin tried his best to stand but ended up needing his friend to help him. Meanwhile, the one trapped within Night's circle of wind merely reinstated his focus and steadied his breathing, watching and waiting for the right time to strike.

Thistle was wary of the panther man towering above her at first, but held her hand out and grabbed the hat by the strings, managing to utter a word of thanks to him afterwards. She remembered what Geoff told her about Animus, people that could change into monstrous creatures but weren't really monsters at heart. "Sorry, but don't even think I don't know that you're actually aiming for Geoff! I need to take you down before he gets here, because I'm not about to let anything happen to him!" spoke Thistle, placing the hat to hang around her neck and turning towards the leader, punching her other gloved palm. She heard Night's question, noticing that he had tornadoes around him. "That's actually a good question! What is your reef with him, anyway? You assassins have been coming after the two of us up until recently!" she turned back to the leader and pointed at him to put emphasis on her question.

The Majin stood still but ready, not knowing how to act, suddenly surrounded by people who certainly weren't run-of-the-mill. The others waited for their leader to respond, and decided they would act accordingly. The one whose foot was almost holed by Fheren's knife started to become agitated, wanting to kill Fheren. He, though, wasn't the only one angry at Fheren.

The leader's veins on his forehead were twitching, enraged that the young Majin threatening him with the arrow had pulled his attention away for a second, that left him unable to prevent Garm from snatching the straw hat away. But he decided that taking the hat had been an unnecessary act, even though he had wanted to taunt Thistle more. He focused back on Thistle, but kept at the ready three throwing knives in between his fingers, concealed under his cloak, to both deflect Fheren's arrow if he fires it and attack him at the same time. "...The initial plan's no longer usable. I'd hoped there won't be a need for more bodies, but oh well... We'll have to go the rest of the way free from this point on... " thought the leader, extending his free arm out from under his cloak and balling it into a fist before opening it back up, meaning that the plan was dissolved. The others took great notice of this and prepared themselves, including the one a bit far off from the group.

"I think you meant 'beef', girl. To answer your question, neither I nor any of the men here have any grudges against the two of you. I'm afraid I'm only doing the job I have been entrusted with. To tell the truth, it's not the favorite kind of assignment for an assassin such as myself, but I care not about it. What I care about, though, is the name I have made for myself and my men in our line of work. We always complete our assignments, no matter the complications... It's unfortunate, really. I was thinking of letting you four go, but you just had to poke your nose into our business, hurt my men, and make me angry." spoke the leader, looking at the four strangers around him. He pulled his index and middle fingers to his mouth and whistled a loud tone. "Do you know of something? I'm quite notorious for not taking risks and going all out. That's exactly what I'm about to do." spoke the leader, spreading his arms out, revealing the knives he had in his hand.

As if emerging from the shadows, without a sound, more than twenty cloaked Majin assassins appeared in the next few moments, dressed in the same gray jacket and ballooned pants as the leader and the five Majin. They surrounded the flower-filled field, most on the rooftops of the surrounding buildings, some landing beside the trees within the field, some landing down onto the dirt road outside the field. They all wore half-masks and bandannas, some carrying sheathed swords on their backs, while others had their weapons ready, held in hand.

"Oho, you don't scare me at all... You just turned this into an all-you-can-beat buffet!" exclaimed Thistle. "Hey, you guys should leave. I'll be fine on my own, but I can't have you guys pulled into my trouble." she directed her words at Fheren, Night, Garm and Erika.

The leader grinned, his mask concealing his bared teeth.
"You're quite the bold one, eh? I'm afraid I can't let that happen. You don't lash out at people you have nothing to do with and expect no severe repercussions." spoke the leader. In one quick motion, he sent his knives flying at Fheren and jumped into the air over his group, dashing towards Garm and Thistle. In unison, the rest of the Majins started their attack, leaping down from their positions, their weapons at the ready.

((alright, you can beat them up anyway you want, but try not to kill them, and the leader Majin is still a special NPC, alright?))

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 22nd 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 06:09 Feb22 2012 Post ID: 3095874
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"They ruined Erika's mood...we're well more than involved now. Right Eri?"
Before anyone could stop him he rushed over and slashed the five closest to Erika with his claws. Meanwhile, Erika herself was busied readying wind blades, which were sent it into the crown of newly arrived Majin, slicing their weapons and throwing them off their feet like rag dolls. Garm was mere feet from her, igniting with everything. He just took out anyone dumb enough to get close to her with ease.
"I think it's about time you start tearing them apart Erika."
Erika began the spell for wind blades once more. She only needed the wind for this spell.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 22nd 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 14:44 Feb22 2012 Post ID: 3095930
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"maybe you shouldn't have gotten me involved by ruffing me up when you passed, think before you act. Plan everything through otherwise, like now, you bring your own defeat upon yourself. Lucky for you, though I doubt it makes much a difference, I will leave after I kill this one guy here."

Night flicks his hand and the two remaining tornadoes begin circling the Majin, occasionally hitting eachother and creating huge gusts of wind. Night watches his opponent who before all this was remaining calm, waiting for the right moment. He decided not to take the risk, he steps back and shoots a fireball at him. It hurtles inbetween two of the tornadoes but as planned it is consumed. Sucked up by the winds. Both tornadoes light up and are enflamed, quickly afterwards the third ignites as well when it clashes with another. Night continues to step back ensuring he is a safe distance as they were more dangerous now, especially when the clashed together.

Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close