Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forever - The Endless World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 14:42 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110193
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Cyrus gave a slight smile, hardly noticeable. "You'd be surprised how anger can turn when the original object leaves. And It will better to return in the morning anyway, people will have some sleep and reasonableness will have returned. Plus, we can help rebuild what was destroyed."

He paused, thinking for a bit.

"And I wouldn't dare leave you two out here alone, I'm too stubborn of a person for that."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 14:50 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110195
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Night completely ignored the immature comments made by them, such things had long lost effect on him. Instead having noticed the Yurino looked tired he walked over towards her and held out his arm, the green pheonix landed on his hand.

"Tired? Xerxes can help."

The green bird, Xerxes, hopped from Night's nad onto Yurino's shoulder. Instantly Night seemed less than before, he looked a little more tired but most of all there seemed to be alot of small cuts on him as well as a few burns. They quickly disappeared as the large pheonix began to burn slightly brighter.

"Xerxes is good with healing magic and rejuvinating people, so you get better real soon!"

Instead of waiting Night just walked off and looked for some food, ignoring the townspeople entirely. He too was used to similiar treatment, being a child no one ever paid much attention but when he did do something, from fear, he was treated badly. Even before the attack people whispered behind his back, the emblem on his back obviously wasn't something they liked. Politics were never his thing but he couldn't see why the country whose symbol was on his back brought such reactions.

Where the food all at? And where is she? Better not be with it.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:59 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110198
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Hehehe...thanks. But I know they won't calm down by morning in our case. We've only come this far out because nearly every town we visit chases us out of town in fear. It's why we got this bag...and buy in bulk whenever possible. After that, even Gen probably feels some sort of negative emotion towards me. I mean, I attacked one of their deity's sacred beasts. Can we really blame them for such a reaction?"
Garm stroked the back of Erika's head as she slept, putting her hat over her face so the light from the town and the stars wouldn't disturb her rest with nightmares.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
1 : 2 Posted: 04:48 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110837
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
Yurino managed to utter a thank you, but it didn't seem as if Night had heard it. He went off walking, and for a moment, the princess wondered who the boy really is. His prowess in magic was strangely unreal despite his age. Or was his child's appearance merely a shell made with magic? But as far as she'd learnt, there had been none magic sufficient enough to change one's appearance for such an extended time nor to to reverse one's age. She's been with him for most of the evening, and knew he was not enveloped in trickery. And she wanted to believe it so.

"But, panther guy..." Thistle watched as Garm turned and walked, and before she could turn to Geoff...
The centipede's bellow coursed from beyond the darkness of the land, and though it was far in the distance, the sound was very loud that some clutched their ears as the roar echoed then soon died. Geoff almost fell. He also clutched at his ear, but instead of both like some of the townspeople, he only clutched his right ear. The one that had been ripped off, leaving only a scar hidden underneath the few bandages. Thistle grabbed hold of him to help him steady his composure when he winced with a gnarl at the roar. She put her hand on top of his own, the only act she knew to help comfort him however she could when loud sounds pain him due to the injury. Geoff brushed it off whenever she asked about healing it through magic, saying something about it being a reminder of his past.
"That is... it's a warning! A foreboding ultimatum that it will return to demolish our town to the ground!" a man spoke.
"You see?! This all your fault, you animal! Because of your our town is doomed!" the old woman remarked, making sure to move to where Garm is in earshot. The murmurs that filled the crowd started to escalate into discernible scornful remarks. The majin woman from earlier arrived on the scene with Fheren.
"Everyone, calm down, please! Disputes will not solve anything!" she tried vainly to settle tension in the crowd. Against her efforts, the crowd got louder.

"SILENCE!" shouted the chief, who before that remained a silhouette unnoticed in the crowd, occupied with their fallacy. His voice brought about a sense of command that the crowd's multitude of voices died down immediately. Their attentions towards him. "...These young people have not erred. If there was one thing that my experiences has taught me, it is that this new age holds no place for such archaic beliefs! The beast is very real, but to blame these youngsters for its rising is only foolish!"
"Then what do you propose behind its revival? It should have died many winters ago, slain by your own forefather!" a bespectacled man spoke up. "Or perhaps... He never did? Has your forefather betrayed our trust in him and his lineage by making you our leader?" clearly, he's no longer showing any respect for the chief, which was why he spoke up in the first place. The chief didn't return his gaze, but he thought nothing at the man's words. He respected his beliefs, not only because that was how he lived, but also because he feared that his words may be true.
"How dare you-" the majin woman was clearly infuriated at the man's words.
"What other explanation could there possibly be?" another man asked.

At that time, more voices were heard behind the crowd. A group of burly men forced their way to the front. In their clutches were Ginue and Nova.
"I said, let go of me! What was our fault!?" Ginue tried to resist their hold.
"These two, chief! Many have seen them enter the forbidden grounds before! Their intrusion's what caused it to return!" said one of them. Chief Hakamori expressed surprise at this, unlike many other things that had reached his ears before.
"Miss Ginue?! Nova?!" Thistle looked to them, trying as best to follow what would come next.
"You two... have trespassed into the forbidden grounds?" the chief asked, and in his voice were hints of despair.
"Trespass...? Forbidden...? When have we ever done something like that?" Nova protested, though he didn't show any sign of resentment.
"The forbidden grounds... You're talking about the collapsed giant mushroom forest...?!" Ginue seemed to light up after realizing it, though not particularly pleasant about it. The chief sighed, but kept his gaze level.
"Yes... Though that is not what it is called. Those are the areas surrounding the centipede's lair, deeper into the forests and at the ruins at foot of the mountain... Have you reached that point as well?"
"We... No, the only reason we went there was for... because of curiosity..." she almost stammered, because she'd realized what this could mean.
"I understand. You are Ginue Gradius, correct? But my question was not for the reason of your intrusion." he replied cold.
"...Yes, we reached the ruins and the staircase down into the mountain. We had no knowledge that it was forbidden for entry." Ginue confessed, looking straight. She was afraid of what might happen, but she was even more afraid of what would happen to Nova, whom she'd dragged into this.
"...My forefather refrained from implementing any sort of defense or notice around such forbidden grounds in the hopes that it would not ruin the natural beauty of the land. I see now that it has been a foolish, yet hopeful decision. This is grave matter, miss Gradius." the chief replied. Such a decision was proof that his ancestral father had slain the beast fair and well. Otherwise, the area wouldn't have been free of magic sealing and defensive instruments. How had it lived now?
"The centipede will return to destroy all of us, unless we act." spoke a man, who seemed to be quite high in the social echelon with his prideful stature, though with a gaze that drew hate from others and was hateful on its own.
"That much I am clear." quipped the chief, who just upped and walked towards Garm and Cyrus through the resenting crowd that was pretty much enraged at their carefree and neglectful behavior over the matter.
"The winters have whittled away your strength, chief. You can no longer fight, and slaying it is out of the question." the man continued.
"There is no longer need for such an exile, as you can see. The poor girl will need her rest, as will young men like you and the elderly such as yourself... kindred. If there is no place for you to stay for the night more preferably, then come with me. Your lodgings will be on my terms." Chief Hakamori said to the two, ignoring what the man had said.
"You realize this, don't you, chief? You're merely delaying from having to give an answer yourself. You've found yourself at a dead end, just as with the rest of us." continued the man, gleefully realizing the chief was ignoring him. The preachings of his old master could still be revived at this dire time. His influence on the town could thrive greater. It only took desperation and fear. Such was the nature of every being, human or not.
"..." the elderly majin extended a hand to help Cyrus up, continuing to ignore the man's words of a fool.
"The only solution... is for live sacrifice. These two, who have provoked the god of land with their intrusion. They must be sacrificed for forgiveness, and protection." said the man, finally calling the spade a spade. At those words Hakamori's eyes actually open up, furious in the light of such a thought. He was right, he thought. This man was another member of the cult that he himself had banished winters ago. A radical group that declared extreme subjugation to be the only way towards prosperity when famine stared them in the face. Hakamori felt like killing the man, utterly disgusted by him. His desire to kill returned and spiked for that one moment, the grip on his bow tightening. But then, he found that he might just be able to work it to his advantage. Hearing the man's words, Ginue's expression grew pale. She turned to Nova, who seemed calm at the man's claims. Was he doing it for her sake? she thought. Ginue knew Nova too well from the years together.

"W-What?! What do you mean by live sacrifice?!" Thistle burst out in shock.

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:58 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110936
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"A living sacrifice is basically like sending the sacrifices in alive to see if they either get eaten or pull of a miracle and come out alive. Right? But I thought that was something only cults practiced? I didn't think it was still normal practice for towns and villages. Then again, people chase me out before I even set foot inside usually, so what do I know?"
The bitter sarcasm of his last statement really cuts through the air like someone dropped a liquor bottle in a tavern. Same effect, everyone just shuts up for a few moments before someone does something stupid.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:05 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110950
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Gimme food..."
"No go away!"
"No, gimme food and then I go away. Actually nevermind."

Night had been asking for food from everyone he met but none had given him any, instead they just sent him away. So he gave up on asking and just blasted the woman in front of him with a fireball and stole all her bread. He carried it in his arms and walked back to where Yurino was joyfully watching the crowd disperse in seconds.

"I back! And I got food."

Night sat down next to Yurino and started eating the bread completely unaware of what was hapening in front of him. From the sky his raven descended and landed on his shoulder. Night gave it a piece of bread and looked at the scene in front of him his mouth full of bread.

"Whah I mihh?"

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
1 : 2 Posted: 04:06 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111029
+
((night, you're controlling a special character, a setting's condition, and you're partly hijacking. Yurino is NOT happy IN THE LEAST and the crowd has not dispersed. read carefully, mate. I've had enough of my lazy-ass conduct. This thing is kicking off right and good this instant))

"..." Yurino didn't answer. She was still partly tired, and coupled with the situation at hand, it made her nervous again.

"You can't be serious." Geoff opened voice, feeling his balance return to him. He looked around only to see that the townspeople weren't following Thistle's example. They were exchanging glances among one another, as if actually considering this. They showed no anger at Garm's sarcasm, nor any other kind of reaction. Rather, any kind of fervor they experienced had dissolved, positive or otherwise, once they knew that the matter at hand was grave. They too, actually questioned an option such as sacrifice, but they were fresh out of choices. "Sacrifice? Are you all out of your minds?! You're willing to throw away innocent lives like this?!"

"Would you understand the meaning of a life, then, outsider? Clearly, one of you has just shown otherwise." said the cultist, his tongue forming a snake's, one of deadly words and potent, crafty lies. "You outsiders understand nothing. And never will. You're not part of the family, after all. A lot has happened in the past of this town of ours, many due to your kind, which we do not appreciate. We hold our cherished festivals in the hopes of reaching an understanding and fulfilling a bond with one another, and forgetting such pasts... Travelers see our town as but a stepping stone in their journey, and merely that." the cultist continued on, his words wrapping themselves against the townspeople and influencing their feelings. Some of them had liked outsiders before, but now they feel... changed. "Even the chief feels like that." he added, turning to view the elder majin, who has scrunched his reached out hand into a fist before either Garm or Cyrus could take it. Hakamori didn't return his gaze, but his face showed hopelessness. He was bound to his people, after all.

"We drove it off just now! There's no saying we can't kill it! It's merely another animal, nothing more. We can take it down!" Geoff spoke.
"You don't understand, boy. The beast is but like royalty. It may flee in outright shock as it has felt pain, but that remains the only reason. That has probably been the first pain it's felt in more than a century. Its true strength has yet to show. To hurt it would have been to cross a stream. To kill it is akin to crossing a sea. It is hopeless." Chief Hakamori spoke up. "As my people believed... I am held down by my aging body. I cannot accomplish it as my forefathers once have." he continued, letting his arm fall back to his side.
"We could at least try! The people gathered here are all strong!" Thistle tried to convince everyone there.
The cultist sneered. "Only the chosen few may kill the beast. Others would find it impossible to end its life. Only the lineage of the chief's forefather could accomplish such a task." he grinned maliciously, finding that the chief has found himself at a dead end. "Not even the Six Royal Guards could. What more random outsiders like you?" he added.
"You'll be surprised at how strong random people can be." Thistle challenged his words.

"No. The people have decided." the chief spun round, his back facing Garm and Cyrus. He looked around, but none nodded. Didn't matter. He resented such an expectation. Maybe his people resented the cultist and his beliefs just as he would. They'd started to grow out of their superstitious lifestyle along with the new age, he knew. But they were desperate. "This pair will be brought deep into the forbidden grounds at dawn and presented before the Great Centipede for sacrifice for amendment for their wrong act of intrusion! It is only to prayer that the Earth God forgives us..." Hakamori advocated. Before Nova or Ginue could cry out because of his decision, the chief glanced strangely at Ginue once, and only once.
"What... What was that? Was he trying to say something...?" she thought quizzically.
"Ginue, don't worry... I'll find a way to get us both out of this..." Nova comforted her. They had both already given up from trying to break free from the men that were holding them, but Nova was far from resigning himself to a fate like this, thought Ginue.
"Nova..."
"Chief! I must ask that you reconsider this decision!" Geoff turned to the chief.
"Old man! Think about this again, will you?!" Thistle joined in on his effort.
"...A woodcutter does not hew out his day's prizes with a single meager swing of his axe on the same point of a trunk. Remember that." Hakamori simply replied, ignoring either one's words.

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:58 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111163
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"The old man has a point."
Garm is merely sounding agreeable to the idea. Such practices are barbaric, even to his people, despite what many say in the so-called 'high society'.

We're not just going to stand to the side and let them die, are we?

You know me well enough to answer that question yourself. Get some rest, I'll keep you safe.

Craizen Posted: 17:29 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111185
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus stood up and wondered at this. Had intentions to study this towns history better, the cultist had peaked his thirst for the that knowledge. He merely kept a blank face, almost pleasant in a way as like he was happy with the idea. But what he really wanted to do was talk with Chief Hakamori, he needed more information before beginning his search.
nightmare2 Posted: 18:59 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111199
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((sorry wrongly worded meant the crowd of people that were around him when he got the food. Not the crowd that Yurino is at. Also meant for a comma between Yurino and was, meaning he returned to where Yurino was, while he watched the crowd from before disperse. Either way sorry bout that, won't do it again.))

Night continues to enjoy his snack with no care for the two being sacrificed, it was all the same to him due to what he was taught. He kinda wanted the centipede to return so he could fight it again, he did like to fight, but slowly he understood it probably wouldn't come back. So instead he decided to sneak out and go find it himself. They had given plenty of clues for where to find it.

Hey you were with it right? Good cause I need it soon.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:34 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111211
Yogi_Bear
+
Fheren was on the edge of the crowd, and he had moved away from the other Majin. Walking unseen by those absorbed with the chief's words, he made his way over to Garm and Erika. Figuring the woman would sense him coming, he didn't bother to make some noise to alert them of his presence, but tapped the half-animal man on the shoulder. "We could accompany them, right? The... sacrifices," the word sounded strange in his mouth. "We could go to this forbidden place with them," he continued, "Protect them."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:41 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111249
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Just saying this, but I did post that Garm returned to human form and put on a clean shirt earlier. Just saying. Not in panther form anymore. Since some of you may have missed that.))

Erika is clearly asleep once more, deeply so, and even if she were, the telepathy only works between her and Garm. Garm is the one with the incredible senses. He replies quietly over said shoulder and makes it look like he's angry that Fherren is disturbing Erika's slumber, but actually replies in a calm, even toned voice.
"Who do you think I am? Of course I intend to do that."

1 : 2 Posted: 05:29 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111277
+
The chief's ear twitched. "That reminds me... I'm afraid such a violent misuse of magic isn't well thought out, young one. Law and order is still perceived well in this town, no matter how you've come to think of it. Now you're attempting something else? I'm afraid I must keep you out of bounds until this is done." Hakamori turned to Night, well knowing what the boy was attempting to do, veering off like that.
"...Sir Night...!" Yurino wanted to intervene, but she thought it was for the best. She could sense what was piecing together in the midst of it all, and she was currently placing in her own part into the future events to come. So in turn she silenced herself.
"Wait, old man, think! That's not what's important right now! Are you all seriously going for sacrifice?!" Thistle pleaded him, watching Nova and Ginue get taken away.
"Do you see us reveling at the breaking of such news? We're still rational, if that's what you're asking, child. You've caused us to go down this path, all of you. This is not what we prefer, but preference is out of the priorities as of now. What can any of us do about it?" the old woman from earlier spoke, and though most of her sentiment has dissolved, remorseful over her mindless outburst at the animus youth just now, her face remained stern, as she questioned herself if this was how her people opted to live.
"They'll be a hindrance to the rite! Drive them out!" called out another voice.
"Thistle, calm down. Look at the others." Geoff whispered to her, motioning to Garm and the small group forming around him. Even Ferren was there. "You fought beside them this morning, right? They're not normal, that's for sure. And looks like they're the only ones who want to do something about this... We can get their help, form a plan..." he continued. He had to admit, though. He wasn't sure of how it would go. The centipede was powerful, immensely powerful. But if he had to kill it, then he was confident his Lantern Sword was up to the task. The problem is, can he kill it? Or have these people regressed back to their primitive beliefs? If he didn't stop it now, he couldn't foresee how far this genocidal madness could go. Suddenly, and he was second to realize it after Thistle, the town's police force surrounded them and drew their swords. The chief himself stepped in front of Night, blocking his path.
"You will be imprisoned until the task at hand is done. Do not think I would overlook the stature of a child." the chief says.
The swordsmen stood firm, with Moguru himself confronting Garm. He was the last to unsheathe his sword, however. He was just as aghast as many were when Chief Hakamori declared sacrifice. Geoff helped keep Thistle's arms backed down.
"It's better if we just concede right here and now... We shouldn't pose anything more of a trouble to them." he says.

penguinlord352 Posted: 17:08 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111377
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hmph...you have courage. But I'm afraid that, for the sake of Erika's health, I cannot allow you to place her in any sort of cell, prison, or room meant for confinement. If you promise me that you'll hold her in a normal looking room, I'll come along all quiet like. But if you can't agree to those terms...I'll just leave. And I'd like to see you try and stop me."
The slits of Garm's draconic eyes narrowed, because he meant every word he said, down to the part where he dared them to try and stop him. Garm also had confidence in Erika's 'inner voice', the reason she, though mute, could cast magic. It was something that had put a halt to any who tried to pierce either of their minds.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 17:17 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111382
Yogi_Bear
+
((I realize that, Fheren was just thinking of Garm as the half-animal man, I didn't mean to cause any confusion, sorry.))

Fheren was unsure of what was happening. He assumed they were being punished, but for what? They had just saved the town, had they not? Cursing himself for leaving the forest, he listened to Geoff's words and decided he would go with whatever was happening, and just hope it would be over sooner rather than later.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
nightmare2 Posted: 19:55 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111454
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I don't think you can stop me, your all old. I go push and you fall and not get up, probably break your back too. Replacement need you. No sorry you need replacement...."

Night frowns and thinks deeply on his grammar for a little then satisfied he moves on to the imprisonment problem. He quickly relaxed though cause he assumed he could just burn the cell down or blast it away, or if all else fails get a spoon and start digging.

"So after the centipede eats those two and comes back wanting more people food what are you gonna do?"

Craizen Posted: 16:41 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111643
Craizen
A'ight
+
Cyrus quietly shook his head as he waited to be directed to the cell they would be taken to. He would deal with matters then, or rather wait for his comrades too.
1 : 2 Posted: 20:54 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111989
+
Yurino was starting to quiver lightly. The situation and its tense air had gotten unnerving. So many had already been hurt today. In the two foremost cases there were nothing that she did to help shift the outcome. This time, though, she could place everything into her own hands. But she wasn't sure if it would be the right thing to do. She never believed the chief would go mad or anything of the sort. But he was just like her father. He always placed everything into his own hands. Surely he realized that if that is what he was planning to do, he would die?

"What do we do now? Everything's ground to a stop. Do we help him and run after the centipede or what?" Thistle whispered to Geoff as many eyes turned to Garm and his unwillingness to be arrested. "The old man said dawn, right? If we can find it and take it down before that... then..."
"We can't kill it. You must've realized it, but the centipede was no average creature. There's a reason they're so scared of it. We don't know what'll it bring to these people if we kill a creature they consider to be a god's pet." Geoff replied.
"But if we just save miss Ginue and Nova and leave, the centipede'll come back and rip this place apart." she pleaded.
"We're at a dead end... The best thing to do now is to wait for the right time..." said Geoff.
"But Night and panther guy won't do just that. Sheesh, if they hate him so much why do they want to capture him instead of letting him leave?" Thistle lamented the strange thing. "If a fight starts, what do we do?" Thistle asked, but the words slipped away from Geoff for that one single moment.
"What the chief said... What could it mean...?" Geoff pondered it over, but his sight turned to the chief, whom confronted Night.

The chief let out none a word, his face lifeless when Night sullied him like that. He was a humble man, and thus, didn't really find any offense from what the boy said. Plus, the boy might be right about him being old. Even he couldn't catch his current age. 60? 70? ...80? Numbers didn't matter to him, though. He knew that if the townsfolk didn't believe in him to settle his last bout of duty as their leader, he'd have to go at it anyway, but in a clandestine manner if he must.
"The centipede will not come back. I will make sure of that myself." he paused for a bit. "The sacrifices would please the beast until my replacement is ready to do his task." he lied, but no one there knew. Except two persons. The princess... and the captain of her royal guard.

That was when, like a white phantom, Gen appeared standing next to Garm, and not even the majin could see it coming. His sudden appearance shattered the still atmosphere, many expecting him to subdue the animus as he stood there for a few seconds, when he merely let out his foot and walked calmly towards where Yurino was. He nodded at her slightly, something that escaped the many eyes locked onto him.
"G-Gen...?" Yurino was just as surprised.
"Wow, look's like he's up to speed already. He sure is speedy, ain't he? I mean, to think we were so close to getting intimate tonight if it hadn't been for that stupid centipede. He upped and left in a flash." the hooded woman remarked, mirth in her voice contrasting the situation's air.
"So that's why you took so long to arrive, Deuce?" a soft but firm male's voice surfaced from another hooded figure.
"Well, I forgot where I threw down these robes..." she seemed to giggle a bit, much to the others' dismay. "Sweetie, am I thinking what you're thinking? And Gen's thinking? That..." she stopped as Yurino started to talk to her mind-to-mind.
"Yes... Perhaps it's what all this means..." Yurino remarked by voice.
"So if they go looking for the thing on their own they're likely to get hurt, eh? I'm sure it's for the best that you handle them yourself, sweetie. You're the only one that can do it." the woman continued. Yurino took in a deep breath. She walked out to the front of the crowd, and past Gen that had motioned for the crowd to part as she walked.

"Chief!" Yurino called out to Hakamori strong. "They are my immaculate guests, the Royal Princess of Noboru and 12th descendant of the House of Hanabira, Yurino Hanabira! I ask that you pardon them for what wrong they have committed and allow them further passage as free men! I will make sure that they live up to my request and bequeath upon them a reason to amend for their acts!" she finished, but not before her voice almost fell hoarse due to the increasing pressure she felt. At first the chief was taken back by this, but then he considered it. It adhered to his plan, anyway.
"...Very well..." he replied. "This time, they shall be pardoned... Animus, your companion may get her rest now. Make sure that she does not overexert herself again in the too near future." he turned to Garm and said. "As for you, boy..." he had nothing to say to Night. The police force lowered their weapons, following their leader's act. Moguru was slightly glad that the event had not taken a turn for the worse, not because he feared the animus, but because it was not right.

nightmare2 Posted: 21:29 May11 2012 Post ID: 3112001
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Not a boy..."

Night muttered under his breath the statement. Due to the excitement being over Night had returned to his previous state of shy, staring at the ground and speaking quietly. He turned around and walked back over to Yurino's side where he waited patiently, eyes downcast, and almost inaudibly muttered a thanks.

"Thank you Yurino."

Yogi_Bear Posted: 22:19 May11 2012 Post ID: 3112019
Yogi_Bear
+
Fheren breathed out and realized he had been holding his breath while the chief was talking. He approached Yurino in his typical silent manner and bowed to her. "Thank you, your majesty," he said.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close