Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Forever - The Endless World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 18:44 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096594
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
The raven warned Night and he got up, took out a throwing knife. He looked at the leader and then concentrated on a small, mental wall between the leader and whatever the kindred was attempting. Then he walked off and found the kindred, he sat down in front of him and stared him down very child-like.

"i do not know what you are attempting Kindred but whatever it is, stop. You will not interfere, I know not what you seek to gain but if you want to gain something you do so in person. Not cowering behind your physcic abilities from out of sight but from up close in personal. Do you understand?"

Night's attitude changed he was more intimidated and shed the childish parts of him. He seemed older, much older than he should be. And his stares was cold and deadly.

((32 is still old comapred to most of the other characters, sides my own))
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 19:25 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096607
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
((naw, there's Shakes, who people say to be 30+, but never reveals his true age. and sure you can still make an old wise type, an age of 50 should be good. ))

Sensing that someone was trying to influence his mind, the leader merely placed his forefinger on his forehead and closed his eyes. A few moments later he opened them, but the look in his eyes were different.
"Secret teachings of mind closure... Activated." he spoke, as his eyes returned to normal. His mind was now impenetrable to any psychic abilities, a trick only learned by the highest of assassins to counter kindreds. He looked around to see if he can spot the meddling kindred he's sensing, before turning to face Garm once more. "You're not going to move? then I guess I'll just have to start." spoke the leader, crouching and suddenly seeming to disappear as he moved at blinding speeds. A second later, though, he reappeared behind Erika, crouching and pivoting his body with the curved sword readied to cut Erika in half with one strike.

"Watch out!" shouted Thistle as she ran towards him, expressing disbelief at how fast the leader had just become.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 25th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:02 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096610
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
In an instant Erika's body not teleported to Where Garm had been standing mere moments prior, but Garm switched places with her as well, catching the wrist of the Majin from a crouched position and bringing his claws up at the Majin's throat. Erika's spell, Corpse Remover, was set to take effect the instant the Majin died. It was, in essence, a highly developed teleportation spell, one which would prepare a corpse for burial and send it to those who would care enough to bury it. It left not even a single drop of blood behind. The first teleportation was an emergency feature built into the magic Erika's locket was enchanted with.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 20:39 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096613
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Cyrus sighed. He figured as much, the Majin leader being too strong. He shook off the slight haze it always gave him exerting that much energy and focused himself on the man in front of him. His gaze meant his, his eyes steady and warm as usually, though Cyrus seemed to be staring through him, not really caring who this was.

"Good Sir, I know not who you are or even who these people are. I am simply doing my best to spare at least a few of the lives among the many that have been lost. I have no quarrel with you, and would appreciate your departure. I'll take your advice to heart, but for the time, I will do as I see fit."

Cyrus words were quiet but firm, and he kept a strong hand on his staff in his lap. He hoped Night would just leave, but he was more or less sure this would not be the case. He did know that his presence was keeping him from using his mind to fully focus on the Majin leader and his speed.

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 25th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 21:15 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096617
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Well atleast you know how to respect your elders, child. But no I will not let you. Sickening one aren't you, think you can control others to do what you want? Take the freedom away from that man? Let that man make his own choices and own mistakes. You don't just do what you what and mess with the flow of things."

Night reveals his throwing knife and makes it clear he wasn't going to let the kindred leave and interfere anymore. On the other hand his gaze soften no longer be so cold.

"I understand you want peace and wish to stop the violence but the way your going about it is not right. I will let you pass without a fight, only if you promise to try talk to him before using your physcic powers, okay?"

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Yogi_Bear Posted: 22:42 Feb25 2012 Post ID: 3096639
Yogi_Bear
+
Fheren stood back slightly, allowing things to play out between Garm and the leader of the assassins. He did draw his bow, however, and notched an arrow to it. Making sure Erika noticed him, he yelled, "Erika!" Hoping that she wouldn't turn to him, and would just recognize that he was there, he readied his bow to take down the leader with a shot to the gut, just under his ribs.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
1 : 2 Posted: 00:21 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096646
+
"Too slow." spoke the leader as his wrist slips out of Garm's hold in less than a second and he jumps into the air using Garm's raised paw as a platform, at the same time evading his attack. He spun around and landed his two feet directly on top of the panther man's head with a powerful kick, forcing Garm's head against the ground. Before he could act, however, the leader felt a hand pull at his jacket.
"This should do it!" shouted Thistle as she pulled at the leader's jacket, about to throw him down at the ground. The leader flicked his sword-welding arm and cut off the part that she was holding, much to her surprise.
"Still too slow." remarked the Majin as he sends an elbow downward at her shoulder, causing her to wince, and landed his feet on her back, jumping off and somersaulting in the air. He pulled at the gauntlet of his sword wielding arm and a few canisters opened, catapulting half a dozen throwing knives at Erika and then half a dozen more at Fheren before he did another spin and sent his curved blade downwards, at Garm, to impale the panther man in the back of his throat.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 26th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 00:24 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096647
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm spun instantaneously and grabbed the blade in his hand, ignoring the pain and the blood it drew, dragging the Majin with him when the locket's teleport function activated and holding him in front of the knifes' path in the final split second before they reached the Majin leader.
"Now I'm really, really angry."

1 : 2 Posted: 00:32 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096648
+
"Hmm... persistent, quick-witted, fearless of death. It seems that my warriors that have fallen under you might not have encountered such a unfortunate fate after all. Anyway, let's see if I can go faster." remarked the leader as he ripped his sword out of Garm's paw forcefully, drawing more blood, and jumped over him, his free hand holding Garm's shoulder as the leader slips behind the animus and sends one knee into his back, effectively putting Garm in the path of the knives instead of himself and closing the distance between the knives and the animus faster.

penguinlord352 Posted: 00:41 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096649
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm used the small stumble caused by the knee to duck under the knives, catching one with his tail just in case.
"You can't, evidently."
His mocking tone was meant to distract the leader momentarily so the knives would catch him as he turned to state a comeback.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 07:49 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096705
Yogi_Bear
+
Fheren dropped to a low crouch, so low to the ground in fact that the knives missed him completely, spinning over his head and falling to the ground behind him. He drew the bow back and released it sending the arrow hurtling quickly at the leader, whose shoulder was just visible to Fheren beside Garm's hulking form.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
1 : 2 Posted: 08:23 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096715
+
Instead of stating a comeback by words, the leader simply smiled under his mask, seeing the knives and the arrow coming his way. He disappeared like a blur of gray, only to appear in front of the ducking Garm, himself crouching, and slashed the panther man across the chest twice. Not done yet, he takes hold of the back of Garm's head and takes one second to look at Erika from the corner of his eyes, before he kicks at the ground and pulls up Garm by the back of head, smashing into the animus' chin with both feet as he somersaulted into the air, an attack that was quite powerful despite the animus' hulking size. He confronted the arrow from Fheren and made it seem as if they were about to hit in order for Fheren to lower his guard. Turning with his back to the arrows, the leader slid a hand across the gauntlet of his sword-wielding arm and sent it throwing as he spun back round and deflected the arrow. The gauntlet abandoned the few canisters on its side and shattered, splitting into multiple parts, all having sharp ends that fly towards the young majin.

Sensing something, the leader sent his sword downwards to block a punch from Thistle. It was quite clear from her face that she was quite angry. The girl grabbed the sword with both hands and used it to level herself with the leader in mid-air, raising above him with her leg high up and striking him with an upside-down kick to try and fell him and take the sword at the same time. But the leader revealed the chain that had been encircling his arm sword-wielding arm under his gauntlet and flicked the iron chain around Thistle's hand. He pulled at the chain and caused her to lose balance. Nonetheless she proceeded with her earth-shattering kick, but missed. He entangles both her hands with the chain and kicks her back, sending her plummeting down and crashing onto the ground prone with his foot firmly on her back.
"Argh!"
"It's not your skull, but it'll do enough." remarked the leader.
"...He's... too strong...!" thought Thistle, who despite having great speed and strength, her body design didn't incorporate much defense.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 27th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 10:23 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096736
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night turned slightly from the kindred to watch the battle which was inteesting him greatly. The leader was skilled and experienced being able to fight so many opponents at once and still be uninjured. Night glances at the Kindred making sure he doesn't try anything then holds out his hand and creates a fireball.

"Come beast of fire, ignite!"

From out the fireball another one shoots out into the air and explodes like a firework, loud and eyecatching. From the center comes a small bird that burns brightly in flames, a pheonix. It hovers over the battlefield for half a second before spreading it's wings and unleashing a volley of fireballs that all flew right at the leader. But instead of hitting him they began to circle and occassionaly let off bright flashes of light meant to blind and disorient not only him but anyone who came near.

penguinlord352 Posted: 11:35 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096773
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Erika cast a second, powerful spell. An offensive spell she called 'Threaded Wind'. It made a thread size concentration of wind pierce the target's heart, causing them to bleed out. It only hurt the target too. The thread sized wind blade flew towards the Majin and Garm headbutts the Majin before jumping to the side, out of his blade's reach for the moment.

Craizen Posted: 13:17 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096807
Craizen
A'ight
+
"And you, come over here, and lecture me on attacking from afar? Despicable. While my situation was lose lose, and you know that majin wouldn't bother with me, you knowingly through your hat in the ring to cause more chaos." Now when this would mean battle for anyone else, Cyrus was in no mood for a close range affair. He had the skills, just not the desire. He shook his head again, this time at himself, for the weak argument, but he didn't have much to go on.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:15 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096817
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Funny cause that is meant for defensive purposes to some degree it would seem you lack actual experience. And here is the difference from my attack from afar and yours... I didn't try to hide myself. You sit here cowering and trying to put your own thoughts into someone else's head taking away their freedom, now how would you like it if someone did that to you AND forced you to do something you didn't want to do?"

Night steps back and begins playing with his knife thinking on where to throw it, he assumed the head at first but then decided that would be too quick. The pheonix continued to follow the first order it recieved by flying down and putting itself between Garm and the leader. It spreads it's wings and face's Garm, all the while blocking the leader from whatever Erikka was trying. Then it began to whistle, sing a peaceful tune that had calming affects. Night ignores the battle behind him entirely and prepares for the one before him.

"So coward how would you like to do this, you attempt to harm me and get killed in the end or I just end it quickly and save you the humilation?"

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:30 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096827
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The Threaded Wind simply passed by the Pheonix in an instant. Following its homing instincts and it's nature to not harm anything but the target, avoiding the firebird was the only possible outcome of the Pheonix blocking e spell's straightforward path.

Craizen Posted: 15:32 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096845
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Ah, my fair friend. That is where we differ. I had wished no ill intent, no harm behind my motives. In fact, I wished him good will, a leave to regain him composure, even raise a new army if he wished. Your method is simply kill or be killed. I think to hope I provide, options. If were to be a coward, I would have left, not sat out in the open." He gestured around, careful not to set off Night. "You see, there is cover, why not I choose to hide behind it?"

He sighed, still hoping to prolong the inevitable. "But if you wish to kill me, I, who has wished you neither harm nor goodwill; I, who has not even raised a hand against you, could walk away as faceless as before, go ahead. But here this, I have things I wish to accomplish, and death is not in my plans quite yet."

He was clam, looking only with good intent. He gripped his staff tighter, prepared for the close range encounter if need be.
nightmare2 Posted: 17:12 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096870
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"You lack the mindset, if you wished him goodwill you would have never attempted such an act. You chose not to hide behind anything but that doesn't mean you aren't a coward. You chose to use your abilties first and from a safe distance too from the looks of it. haven't you ever heard to lecturing?"

The pheonix cocks it's head and sings louder greatly increasing the calming effect of it's song. Night makes the wind around him pick up making it spin around the two of them.

"You want the fight to end, then stop it with your own two hands not with your mind."

The wind picks up speed, Night frowned for a few seconds. His calculations were off as the man was heavier than he originally thought. He would need more speed and stronger winds to move the two of them to the center of the battlefield. In the meantime he playful began aiming his throw at the man's chest.

"Life is not fair, child. Niether are my methods. People do not learn from being treated as children, from being guided and told what to do by others. They learn from making their own choices and they live their own life with each choice and each mistake they make."

Craizen Posted: 18:45 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096880
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Well for one, I would appreciate if you would stop calling me child, it is insulting. And using one's talents is not an issue. I use what I am skilled in. But alas, who cares at this point?" He motions over to the Majin. "I'm sure he'll leave, kill or be killed soon enough, my interference or not."

He looked at the knife and Night, deciding on a best path of movement, especially if he decided to move them. The question was, to move before or after that moment. Moving before would result in a close range fight, and possibly draw more of quarrel. Letting them float down would put him a direct fight with multiple opponents, he himself at a loss, having no allies in this fight. He could always uses his telekinesis, but that was a last resort. So he sat, and looked at the man twirling his knife, and waited for him.
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close