Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:32 Jul09 2012 Post ID: 3127999
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm immediately drew his Katana, slaying the first attacker on his part of the caravan.

"Bring it, amateurs!"

Three more came running at him from the tree line.

"Only three? Piece of cake."

Garm dispatched the first with a solid right hook, not only knocking him unconscious, but shattering his skull with the force of the blow. The beastly features concealed beneath the gloves contained enough power to turn the diamonds into deadly weapons. The next one tried to stab him in the back, but Garm cut him down with the Katana after ducking, spinning around and bringing the blade up in a diagonal slash. The last one ignored him and made for the caravan, intending to take a hostage. Right before he managed to reach the merchants, a machete found its way into his back through the air.

"Sorry for the scare folks."

He quickly retrieved the machete and flicked the blood off the well-cared-for blade with a simple slashing motion, then put it back in the empty sheath on his right leg. Garm kept his Katana ready though, in case more came out of the woods.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 19:25 Jul09 2012 Post ID: 3128031
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
Post Likes: 7
+
*Tatum holds his hand to Katie* "Wait" He says "Stay by the Caravian."

*He hops off and calmly strolls towards 4 bandits that have came out of the woods towards to him*

"hmm" *takes something out of his belt as he gets closer to the bandits*

"lovely day isn't it gentleman. Nice weather we're having isn't it?" *the bandits are giving him a confused look then all draw their weapons at one* "oh most it come to this?" *stops in 10 steps of them and with quick flicks of his wrist he throws three throwing knives. Taking out 2 and wounding a third*

Hmph my aim was off on that one *he quickly draws his sword and dispatches the unharmed bandit with a flint and quick slash*

*while wiping the blood off his blade. He strolls to remaining bandit* "You so should have thought of a better job to pick to have" *he puts away his sword standing over the bandit*

*removes the the three throwing knives* "well you're already defeated no point in killing someone who already knows that'll not gonna win anyways right?" *the bandit nods quickly* "well in that case" *pulls him to his feet and sends him on his way* "but if I run into you again I just might not be so merciful"

sig by craizen
Sir Josh the Diamond Timecontroller, Nineth in the Gemstone Order
PSN: joshitious75860
Gamertag: JMOORE75860
In Time of Need -- RP

Craizen Posted: 09:49 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128445
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Zane sprinted, his feet light on the ground into his first opponent, his body low.. As the bandit brought down his sword to strike, he juked slightly to the right and brought up his right hand to the bandits wrist, his bone structure and enhanced strength stopping the blow. Retaining his motion, he threw a powerful left hook into the attackers rib cage, near the heart, and let go with his right hand, sending the bandit back a ways and into the ground, reeling in pain. His weapon had fell to the ground. He pivoted and turned toward the second bandit, who was joined by the third and fourth, swords drawn, surrounding him in a circular fashion.

Zane picked up the fallen bandits sword, and liked the lightness of it, comparable to his own, though not as sharp. He drew out his whip and lashed at one of hte bandits to send him back, and lunged at the second one. He went low then up, his sword underneath as their blades met, putting him at an advantage to whip the bandit in the face, disorienting the bandit enough he delivered a quick kick to the head, snapping the neck. The fourth bandit had come up from behind and slashed down, Zane rolled out of the way and staying on the ground, wrapped the whip around one of the attackers leg, pulling and tripping him up. The bandit didn't fall, but lost his balance, allowing Zane to slash his sword arm and across the chest. The bandit he had first whipped at was turning to run, but he threw his sword at him. Not being much of a sword thrower though, the blade missed a vital spot but cut across the back of the right leg near the thigh, a deep wound that would probably bleed out the bandit.

"Well that takes care of that.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 11th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 14:09 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128520
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Ah... I see my comrades have taken care of yours quite well. So would you like to just call it quits? .. No? Oh well your loss not mine."

The two bandits carefully approached him with their swords drawn and held outward with both hands. Staying within a few feet of each other they picked up speed and charged straight at Adam who at the last second jumped back and turned on his feet upon landing. Having seemingly teleported behind them due to the sudden change in position both bandits were both confused and frightened. Instead of finishing them off immediately Adam waited until they had turned around before cutting open both their stomachs and taking a step back.

"Could have avoided death... Alright everyone done I see?! Good hop on the caravan and keep your weapons drawn just in case."

The caravan started moving instantly, it started out slowly but it slowly was picking up speed and as it did so more shadows could be seen in the forest. Adam was confident that they could continue to defend against the bandits but had decided that it would be best to get a move on. He grabbed the side of the lead caravan and stepped up holding on with one han while the other held the stolen sword, ready to defend against any further attackers.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:08 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128536
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm hopped onto the side of one of the wagons, his katana at the ready and his hat firmly held in place by his ears so it didn't shift or fall off during the ride.

"Aye aye, sir!"

Garm didn't know why he shouted that, but he felt like being a bit sarcastic. The fight had been short, but exciting. He was ready for more, but Garm kept aware of his state and reigned in his enthusiasm for battle a bit so he didn't go berserk on the clients. That would only cause more trouble than it was worth. Sometimes, he really hated his gene.

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 17:45 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128569
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
Post Likes: 7
+
*Tatum stepped onto the wagon nearest to him as the caravan moved along again*

"that was quite fun, shall we go back and try t again?" he said to no one in partically

*He just remembered the gun that Adam gave to him when they first joined up.

"Hmmm" *digging through his stuff he took it out and started examining it. "What in the name did he give me?" *turns it this way and that trying to firgue out what it was*

sig by craizen
Sir Josh the Diamond Timecontroller, Nineth in the Gemstone Order
PSN: joshitious75860
Gamertag: JMOORE75860
In Time of Need -- RP

Craizen Posted: 11:54 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3129970
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zane was on top of a covered wagon, seemingly sleeping again.

"Let's just go."
nightmare2 Posted: 13:08 Jul16 2012 Post ID: 3129993
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Right..."

After all were on the caravan quickly picked up speed and the bandits gave up on it. The rest of the journey was a peaceful one, nothing of any interest happened leaving everyone to rest and relax. They also made great progress thanks to the brief hour they traveled at top speed. They were easily a few hours ahead of schedule and the dinner that night was quite something, the merchants brought out many different savory foods and happily shared with their guards. Soon though they had to sleep, the merchants all rested peacefully inside their carriages while Adam an the others slept outside switching out who watched every four hours.

Morning came as soon as they sun was over the horizon and once again they were off. Soon enough morning passed on to afternoon and then onto night. And once again they group ate well and slept well before getting up again for another day of peaceful and uneventful travel. Finally on the fourth an final day did something happen, off in the distance another caravan appeared, one much larger than their own, but something about it gave Adam a bad feeling. And the fact that every hour it seemed to get closer only worsened the feeling, by evening it was clearly visible and heading straight to intercept their own caravan and Adam doubted that their were good intentions with it.

"Company... might want to stretch out a little cause they don't look friendly."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:33 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131293
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Seems like this next bunch might be tougher than the last..."

Garm doesn't like the sounds he's hearing. The mysterious caravan was approaching rapidly, and he didn't like the sounds of how many there were in it.

"Don't worry, we'll be able to handle it..."

He is trying to reassure the people he is supposed to be protecting, but he really isn't sure if they'll be able to win or not.

"Just in case, though, you should be ready to flee. It never hurts to prepare for something that never comes to pass."

nightmare2 Posted: 22:18 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131355
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"I recognize them, you should to if your from the Black Region Garm. Didn't think they would be this far west though... this is rather odd. Something must've happened. Don't worry though all else fails we can just shoot em all."

Their own caravan slowed to a stop, taking a closer look Adam confirmed that they were indeed soldiers from the Black region probably around fifty to a hundred heavily armored men too. This really didn't make him worry about himself rather the others and the merchants. Luckily by the looks of it they were looking to a payment of some sort as they also stopped and a man on a horse approached their own lead carriage.

"Right stay calm and hopefully we can avoid, if not then most likely we gather the merchants and ditch the caravan."

The merchant leader hopped down from the caravan and spoke with the soldier. Very soon he turned around and returned looking disgruntled. He told the other merchants to gather up their food and water then carefully spoke to Adam, making sure as not to raise suspicion from the soldier.

"They have occupied the city, moving north west and are asking for just supplies. Were giving them all our food and water the only thing we worry about is what we do when we reach Parthis."

He went back to placing supplies in front of the soldier leaving Adam to think on the bad news.

Craizen Posted: 12:46 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132565
Craizen
A'ight
+
"This is such a pain. 100 less guys and I'd almost feel comfortable.

He got off his perch and stood, annoyed, before walking over to Adam. "So what now boss?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:07 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137696
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, that's just great. Hopefully they won't recognize me..."

Garm tips his hat down a little to obscure his face and keeps his focus on the ground so his features can't be clearly made out.

"Maybe it won't have to come to a fight."

He doubts that, but saying that usually reassures those who are defenseless in his experience. Having them panic before anything actually happens could cause something to actually happen.

nightmare2 Posted: 17:09 Aug11 2012 Post ID: 3138616
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
It would seem that luck was on there side. After the merchants gave them what they wanted they left and let the group continue on it's way. This didn't really raise Adam's morale to much as he figured actually entering the city would be difficult. As the caravan approached the gates he could make out a short line of other travellers who where attempting to get into Parthis. They were all being held up by similiar soldiers to the ones that Adam and the others had just seen. By the looks of it they were just looking at what was being brought in and asking for a small fee, nothing that couldn't be handled. Either way Adam looked over at both Zane and Garm who were next to him.

"Not much, we wait in line and when it comes our turn just pay our fees, maybe a little extra to get in easier. If you have any possible problems speak up. Looks like we got a few minutes until it is our turn."

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:36 Aug11 2012 Post ID: 3138672
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"If they recognize me, there's a chance everyone will die. I'm not exactly out of the region by choice."

Garm slips further back in the caravan, leaving it up to Adam to figure out a way past this problem. He keeps his head down and tries his best to look like he belongs there, like he has every right to be there at this time.

Please don't notice me.

Craizen Posted: 11:39 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138812
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zane walked with his hands behind his head, it was first time going to the region so he didn't really know what to expect, but he wondered what Garm was worried about.

"You realize, the more you try to hide, the more so they notice you. At least stand towards the middle, people tend to notice the front and the back more so in larger groups."
nightmare2 Posted: 18:53 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138923
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Well if your that worried we can just tie you underneath one of the carriages. Don't think they will look there. Not sure what you did but these guys look more like grunts, unimportant soldiers most who are probably uneducated and more importatnly under-payed."

The carvan pulled forward a few feet as a group of travellers were let into the city. They were now fifth in line and adam estimated that their wait was around ten minutes, easily enough time to give Garm a convincing disguise or hide him away.

"You can change your appearance so you look like a merchant, I assume most of their attention will be focused on us, the armed guards. Looking ahead at those in the front right now they seem most focused on weapons than anything else."

Adam nods to a solider currently harrassing a young man who had a few swords on his back.

"If only we had someone who could manipulate the dust, might need to go recruiting after we get in. More importatnly is Garm's problem, don't like this dying he mentioned, Zane tell him and yourself to remain calm in the back carriage with Tatum and Katie. I'll handle any problem that comes up."

Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close