Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Foresaken Ninjas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
juggaloprince Posted: 01:09 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109011
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Naruto Legacy: The forsaken ninjas
20 years after the second great ninja war, Naruto Uzimaki was forced to step down as hokaga. Madara Uchiha over whelemed the higgen leaf village with the help of Sasuke Uchiha and a massive army of 500 hundered ninjas ready to die for the cause. With little choice Naruto, Sakra and the rest of the hidden leaf ninja went into hidding. Thus allowing Madara to take the postion of Hokaga, rulling over the hidden leaf. With his new found power, he declares war on all the Ninja Nations. He has spent the last ten years to build the hidden leaf into the greats army ever known through out the nations. Now the time has come to make your choice! Will fight for the freedom of all nations or will you allow hate and rage contorl your actions and become the weapon to further his steangth...

Name:
Hair color:

Eye color
:
Apperance:

Kekkei Genkai:

Chakra type(1 or 2)
Jutsu's: Up to two starting out: The power of your jutsu depends on your rank of ninja, when first starting you are rank 1. There are a tatol of 8 ranks, no one gets a rank unless give to them by me. They are achievied by certain accploshments set in your way. Don't forget, you can have a ti jutsu intstead of the others.

personalty:

History:

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 1st 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:43 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109014
Zurith Uchiha
+
Name: Zurith Uchiha
Height:4'9"
Hair color:Black
Eye color: green when not in sharingan
Kekkei Genkai: sharingan (his sharingan is the stronges one ever recorded even stronger thanhis fathers Sasuke Uchiha.)
Chakra nature: Fire & Lightning
Weapons of choice.
1. ninja blade
2. windmill shuriken
3. kuni knives

Jutsu:
1.Fire style: Fireball jutsu
2.Taijutsu: Dancing leaf shadow style- Tigers Barrage

personalty: over confident in him self, strong willed. He can also be a little cold at times, or he can be hot headed.

Apperance: weres a black hooded shirt with the Uchiha clan symbyl on the back of it and a pair of black pants, he has a headband from the hidden leaf village tied around his upper left arm.

History:Zurith was left on the door step of the leaf villages ninja Acadamy as an infint. He was raised by Kakashi. Zurith acceled at all of his classes graduating head of his class. Kakashi analyzed his Sharangan and came to the conclusion that it is the strongest dojutsu of its type he has ever seen. He is now part of team 10 his team leader is Shakimaru Nara

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 1st 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 02:10 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109017
juggaloprince
+
Name:Cyclone Uzimaki
Height: 4'5"
Hair color:Silver
Eye color: Green
Kekkei Genkai:Rasengan
Chakra type: wind and fire
Jutsu:
1.Fire style: Fire Ball jutsu
2.Clone Jutsu: Multi Shadow clone Jutsu

personalty: Cocky, out going and doesn't know the meaning of giving up.

Apperance: Hidden leaf head band, red shirt, black pantd, and shoes

History: He is the son of Naruto and Sakra, raised in hidding for his whole life. He has grown up to be a stobbron nuckel head ninja just like his father, but unlike his father he excells in school and is one of the strongest in his class. His only mission in life is to see the hidden leaf return to its rightful owners. He will wont stop until it is because that is his ninja way!

« Last edited by juggaloprince on Apr 30th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 02:11 Apr26 2012 Post ID: 3109018
Posiedon
+
Name: Nalis Hyuga
Height: 5' 10
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Chakra type: Water & Fire
Apperance : Pretty much looks like Neji Hyuga but a little more matured in the face.

Jutsu: Water Style Water Dragon . Fire Release Fire Radius

Personality: Nalis is calm, cool, and collected. He thinks before he acts in every situation. Although at times he may loose his cool, he is still a force to be reconded with. He is said to be the Neji Hyuga of his time.

« Last edited by Posiedon on Apr 26th 2012 »
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 05:35 Apr27 2012 Post ID: 3109138
Zurith Uchiha
+
((so when are we going to start this up?))
Posiedon Posted: 18:00 Apr27 2012 Post ID: 3109231
Posiedon
+
You don't need to use brackets until the RP starts.
juggaloprince Posted: 00:11 Apr29 2012 Post ID: 3109459
juggaloprince
+
we will be starting as soon as I know I can get on everyday without fail lol
The foresaken one....
juggaloprince Posted: 05:13 Apr30 2012 Post ID: 3109541
juggaloprince
+
Ok you two are in and so you know that the First post has changed alot, please read it all to see the new story and charcter sheet. Sorry guess still new, using this to get better.

Deep in the forest of death lies the new Hidden Leaf Village. It is made up of sevral ninjas from all the great nations, forced to hide because of Madara's over wheleming power. Cyclone, Zurith and Nalis have been working with their team leader Shikamaru, forming team ten. So far they have only done a few low rank missions, but that all changes when they get a summons to meet with the Hokga for a new mission. The team was at the new training feild, pratcing their team work when Shikamaru appears infront of them.

"It's time we head to speak with Naruto. I think he has a new mission for us.."

"I hope he actually gives us a challenge this time.. I am tired of trying to catch that stuipd cat.." Cyclone replies with a smal grin.

The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 17:40 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109812
Posiedon
+
"Hey!" Nalis walks calmly passed Cyclone. "For awhile, that cat was a very formidable foe." Nalis smiles and chuckles. "But i think we have more important issues to deal with now."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 17:46 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109818
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Hey Cyclone quit complaining, loser a mission is a mission." Zurith replies coldly as he follows Nalis and Shikamaru to where they are supposed to meet Naruto to get their mission.

juggaloprince Posted: 17:56 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109820
juggaloprince
+
"I will let that one go Zurith.. for now because like Nalis said, we have more importain things to worry about now.." Cyclone replies fallowing suit. They walk through the trees to the village. The houses are built into the trees. The largest of the trees is the hokage's office. When they arrive they see both Naruto and Sakra there to greet them.

"I am glad you all could come... hello son, I hope your training is going well. But that is not why I called you all here. I have a very impartant mission for you guys. It is a B rank mission. Think carefully before you agree to listen to it."

"I am in old man.. I can handle anything you throw at me!!" Cyclone replies with vigor.

"Easy Cyclone, we need to decide as a team if we are going to do this... this is shuch a drag.." Shikamaru replies as he runs his fingers through his hair.

The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 17:59 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109821
Zurith Uchiha
+
"God you are such a loser Shikamaru sensei, and I am in to this sounds like it could actually be fun." Zurith replies with an emotionless stare at the hokage.

Posiedon Posted: 18:01 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109822
Posiedon
+
"Lord Hokage, i would be honored to take on the mission, and so would our team leader. Please, tell us the mission." Nalis shot a glance of irritation toward Shikamaru.
juggaloprince Posted: 18:12 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109823
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone looks at Shikamaru with a grin. "Sexy jutsu!" Cyclone truns into a very sexy woman "Won't you do it for me sensei?" Blood shoots from Shikamaru's nose as he faints.

"That is enough son... you are a lot like me when I was young.. But enough foolin around. The mission is simple, we need you four to deilvier some very impratan documents to a man located in the hidden mist village. He will find you when you get there.. But please be careful.. There are many spies every where."
"Don't worry, with me, Cyclone Uzimaki on the job, everything will be ok!!"
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:17 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109825
Zurith Uchiha
+
"God you are such a loser Cyclone!" Zurith says as he punches Cyclone in the back of his head. "So where are these documents you need us to transport?" Zurith asks looking coldly at the Hokage.

Posiedon Posted: 18:32 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109827
Posiedon
+
Nalis watches as Zurith punches Cyclone in the back of the head. "This guy sounds just like the storys Konohamaru Sensei used to tell us when we were little." Nalis thought. "Well," He spoke aloud, "Zurith is correct. Where are the documents you need us to deliver?"
juggaloprince Posted: 18:42 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109831
juggaloprince
+
"Zurith!!!" Cyclone bellows as he tries to lunge at Zurith, but he gets cought in the shadow possion jutsu by Shikamaru. "We don't have time for this, we have a misson to do.. Now please continue Naruto"

"Yes thank you Shikamaru, now as for the doctuments.. Sakra, if you would please.." Skara reaches into the top of her shirt and pulls out the rolled up doctument.

"Here you guys are" She hands it to Shikamaru.

"I ant ganna touch those ever!!" Cyclone proclaims after seeing where she pulled them from.

"Now be off you four.. me and Sakra has some.... plans..." Nartuo says as he looks at Sakra with a small smile.

"Understood lord hokage, we will carry out the mission for you..." shikamaru replies as he truns towards the door. "Team Ten, move out!!"
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 18:47 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109832
Posiedon
+
"Right!" Nalis walks out of the room. Waiting to be debreifed by Shikamaru Sensei.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:55 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109836
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Lets move loser or your gunna get left behind."Zurith follows Nalis and Shikamaru sensei out of the Hokage's room and waits to be debrifed.
juggaloprince Posted: 19:20 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109842
juggaloprince
+
"Call me loser one more time and see what happens Zurith!! You only beat me for the first spot barely!!" Cyclone yells after them as he catches up.

"now our mission is to deilver these documents to the hidden mist village. It will be a long journey, so go get anything you need and we will meet at the traing feild, understand?"

Cyclone nods as he begins to head towards his house.

The foresaken one....
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close