Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 03:57 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 419970
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Tomorow Western or Eastern Conference?
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
Bad Wolf Posted: 04:21 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 419978
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
*Bad Wolf wakes up, powers up his 'Rate-O-Matic' and drags it to the arena*

Not very well written at all. All written in one paragraph, virtually no dialogue, and very little description. Overall rating: 1/10 (and it only gets that because the guys I voted for won)
t0ms0nic Posted: 06:21 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420064
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Sep-2005 Bad Wolf said:*Bad Wolf wakes up, powers up his 'Rate-O-Matic' and drags it to the arena*

Not very well written at all. All written in one paragraph, virtually no dialogue, and very little description. Overall rating: 1/10 (and it only gets that because the guys I voted for won)
OWNED!

I think the matches are pretty good though,not the best,but good enough.

Only more matches left...before it decides the TRUE Video Game Mascot...*excited*
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 08:10 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420168
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Sep-2005 Bad Wolf said:*Bad Wolf wakes up, powers up his 'Rate-O-Matic' and drags it to the arena*

Ah! The Bad wolf speaks finally. Seems like I got a little more things to work out. Okay, your get dialogue in the next match, as for description, I'll work double time on that one.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dr. Advice Posted: 08:18 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420181
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Dr. Advice takes popcorn and begins throwing it at Bad Wolf* BOOOO!!!

Don't worry about it King, your doing well and very good. Bad Wolf is just hating, and Cylon as well. I would give the matches a good 9/10, cause I know you deserve it. And if Bad Wolf was to host something like this, God forbid, he'd do much more horribly then you would.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
screencheat2 Posted: 08:18 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420182
screencheat2
+
Alright, i can't wait for the next match. "Son, time to go to church!" hehe, ill just go now
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 08:31 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420200
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
*Inferno starts to call his undead skull friends*

"C'mon!That fight was marvelous!Now start to suffer!Now skull,use your whiplash!!!" said Inferno."AAAAOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"yelled Bad Wolf."Oh my god!I think i made him angry!!!said skull.*Bad Wolf chase skull and eat him alive.*"Oh well,i can summon him back."said Inferno.
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
mac cell skip Posted: 08:36 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420203
mac cell skip
Forum GuestMember
+
So, How do we know who wins cuz i am new?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 08:42 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420210
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, it depends on the votes. The reason why both Ranye and Snake won was because of the votes. If you want to vote, go to the firs page and see the matches. Then post who you think will win those matches. The first two were already made on pages 2 and 5.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Bad Wolf Posted: 08:59 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420235
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Sep-2005 Dr. Advice said: *Dr. Advice takes popcorn and begins throwing it at Bad Wolf* BOOOO!!!

Don't worry about it King, your doing well and very good. Bad Wolf is just hating, and Cylon as well. I would give the matches a good 9/10, cause I know you deserve it. And if Bad Wolf was to host something like this, God forbid, he'd do much more horribly then you would.
You've never read any of my fanfics, have you? They don't win awards for nothing, Doc. It's because they're good. If KoG would put a bit more effort into these instead of rushing them, they'd get better ratings. I haveno grudge against KoG, so why are you saying I hate him? Fool.
screencheat2 Posted: 11:43 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420644
screencheat2
+
Screencheat returns, with thousands of new fans behind him, cheering for the next match. They all sit down with anticipation yelling "Let's see the next match!" in a blood-thirsty voice. they all can't wait much longer, they want action now
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Blue God Posted: 12:12 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420709
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Sep-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: YEAHHHHH!!!! DummmmmmDUmmmmmmmDUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! THe King Of Games Presents the Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legends Revolution

This is it! The Tournament you've been waiting for to see is Finally here. I would like to thank all of those that contributed to this tournament and would like to say it wouldn't be possible without you guys. And I will promise you this, that who ever views these matches, will not be disappointed. ALRIGHT, LET's GETTED STARTED!!!! Okay, those who seen the last tournament knows the ropes. I'm gonna post the matches of both the Eastern and Western matches and I'm gonna need everyone to vote on who they think will win that match. Depending on the votes, will determine the winner of that match. And let's not forget about the Top seats that will be seating next to me, as Rich, Mr. Supercheats, Sanzano, Aeshma, Rachet-King, Cross Stringer, and Nintendo_Dude will also be here watching this extravangazna. Thanks to all and LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!! ???? are mystery characters

[size=12][b][center]Eastern Conference
1) Lara Ravencroft Vs. ???????
2) Solid Snake Vs. Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
3) Sora Vs. ??????
4) Link Vs. Tidus(Final Fantasy X)
5) Jak and Daxter Vs. Master Cheif(Halo 2)
6) Sonic the Hedgehog Vs. Mario
7) Goku Vs. ??????
8) Prince Of Persia Vs. Anakin Skywaler(Star Wars)

Western Conference
1) Dante Vs. ??????
2) Conker(Conker Live and Loaded) Vs. Fox McCloud
3) Samus Vs. ??????
4) Jericho Cross (DarkWatch) Vs. Neo[/b][/center][/size]
[i]Blue God comes and uses his mighty power to throw Dr.Advice out of the front row seat and levetate his popcorn for Blue Gods pleasure.

Just a joke. But here is my votes.

3)??????
4)Link (can not lose)
5)Jak and Daxter
6)Sonic
7)Goku (my all time favorite charecter of every vidieo game I enjoy)
8)Anikan

Western Conference
1)Dante
2)Conker
3)?????
4)Darkwatch
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

phyro989 Posted: 12:29 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420739
phyro989
Forum GuestMember
+

Eastern Conference
1) Lara Ravencroft Vs. ???????
2) Solid Snake Vs. Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
3) Sora Vs. ??????
4) Link Vs. Tidus(Final Fantasy X)
5) Jak and Daxter Vs. Master Cheif(Halo 2)
6) Sonic the Hedgehog Vs. Mario
7) Goku Vs. ??????
8) Prince Of Persia Vs. Anakin Skywaler(Star Wars)

Western Conference
1) Dante Vs. ??????
2) Conker(Conker Live and Loaded) Vs. Fox McCloud
3) Samus Vs. ??????
4) Jericho Cross (DarkWatch) Vs. Neo

The winner is in blue
This is my thought on the winners.
I am a zelda fanatic. If you got a question I got an answer. My e-mail is [email protected]
t0ms0nic Posted: 12:38 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420755
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
While NamioTH was flying in the air,he quickly sent e-mails to most of his freinds,saying the next match was going to start soon.He then started to relaxe,floating over the Stadium,waiting for the matches to start.

Namio:Remember guys,put as much as money as you can on Sonic.If he loses,he's all yours...ok,Namio out. (puts phone away)

Only 2 more matches...Just.2.More.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
phyro989 Posted: 12:53 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420781
phyro989
Forum GuestMember
+
I put $1,000,000 on Link.

Cheerleaders:" Link. Link Hes our man. If he lose. It will be an outrage."[color=red]
I am a zelda fanatic. If you got a question I got an answer. My e-mail is [email protected]
legendarypokemon#1 Posted: 13:23 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420838
legendarypokem
on#1
Forum GuestMember
+
link is going to pwn.
Legendaries are number #1!!!!!!!!!!
please join teams at SHINY LATIOS, FIRESTORM and MONSTERMASTER X , you will like it.
P.S.im also legendarypokemon2 and latiosfan!
phyro989 Posted: 13:28 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420851
phyro989
Forum GuestMember
+
what does pwn mean
t0ms0nic Posted: 13:45 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420890
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Sep-2005 phyro989 said:what does pwn mean
Tell me your joking.PLEASE tell me your joking!

It basically means "He/She will beat anyone/everyone".So if someone were to say "Link is going to pwn",that means they THINK he's going to kick everyone's butt...

Sadly,I disagree.
screencheat2 Posted: 13:49 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 420906
screencheat2
+
Start the next match already, or i'll make you pay. *hours later* ok, thats it. you didnt start it and your going to pay.*punches person next to him. a fight starts to grow over the crowd* hey, you asked for it
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:07 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 421015
Mr. King Of
Games
Forum GuestMember
+
*KOG walked back up to his throne and took his seat for the next match* Here's the match you've all been waiting for. For this next match features the Unpredictable Keyblademaster, Sora. And it's up, NEXT!!

Third Match: Sora Vs. ??????- Before the match even started, cameras viewed Sora walking towards the battlefield entrance doors with his comrades, Donald and Goofy, accompaning him. They also caught a conversation going on in process of this. "Gawsh, you're up next Sora", said Goofy as he walked along side him, "I bet your gonna do well". Donald frowned at Goofy's comment and looked at Sora saying, "Listen, be careful out there. This isn't just some game like at the Olympic Coliseum, this is serious stuff". Sora responsed to Donald's comment as he rapped the last piece of his new black-gloves around his hands saying, "I know, I'm always careful". The comrades stopped at the same time after Sora's comment and watched him walk towards the entrance doors. All they could do then was wish their dear friend luck, "Good luck Sora".

As he came up to the curtains, Sora hopped up and down to pump himself up and get his blood running before he ran out through the curtains. The moment he hit the battlefield and was spotted by the crowd, the crowd jumped out of their seats and gave him a tremendous ovation. Sora raised his fist towards the crowd as he walked towards the middle, taking in their chants, "Sora!, Sora!, Sora!". Then all of a sudden, a blaze of fire BURSTED from the ground right in front of Sora, who fell back a few steps from it. Sora's face showed a frightened expression as he watched the blazing fire create a circle right in front of him. Then what he saw next scared him half to death, for a grayish figure started rising as if it was riding a elevator from the ground in the middle of the blazing circle. Getting a bad feeling of who he was facing, Sora pushed himself off the ground away from the figure and gripped his fist as he continued to watch with a scared expression on his face. The blazing fire had at that moment fizzled out and the figure was now convered in light. Suddenly the crowd started screaming with amazement as they saw the figure being revealed as the Legendary God Of War, Kratos!!!

Sora, knowing their past experience at the last Grandslam Tournament, was able to gather enough courage to look at Kratos with deadly, determined eyes as he got into a mysterious fighting position. Sensing Sora's hidden fear, Kratos begin walking towards him with a evilish grin as he gripped the swords at his sides. He then quickly pulled them out and ran at Sora with a surprise head on attack, "HAAAAA!!!!!". Panicing at first, Sora reached into his jacket and pulled out his Keyblade and also ran at Kratos saying, "PAYBACK TIME!!!!". The crowd got up on the edges of their seats as they saw both Sora and Kratos running at each other with head on attacks. Then in a amazing manevur, Kratos leaped into the air with a series of front flips, and at that time his swords had turned into snakelike, flaming-chain swords and were spinning with him. In a desperation move, Sora would perform a baseball slide, sliding under the air traveling Kratos attack and using his Keyblade to block the flaming blades from hitting him. Then once Sora had slid all the way through Kratos attack, he popped and called for his "Ragnorak" attack. Kratos landed roughly from his flipping attack, then looked back with an angry face at Sora facing his Keyblade towards his direction with his right arm. The Keyblade powered up a small yellowish-orange energy ball at the tip of it before firing a series of energy beams that went soaring at Kratos. Then Kratos would take his still snakelike blades and twirl them in front of him, creating a defensive fanlike shield, which cancelled out the beams as they hit. Sora slashed the air in disappointment saying, "DARN IT!!" as he saw his attack get cancelled out by Kratos. A amused smile appeared on Kratos face, as he started to twirl his blades again, making them light on fire. Sora then held his keyblade out again towards Kratos and called out "Ars Arcanumn", making his keyblade power up and glow in a yellowish energy. Then both warriors once again ran at each other, Kratos twirl his blades, Sora hold his blade with both hands, and both simitinously screaming in rage, "HAAAAAA!!!". Then before going at it, both would run pass each other, turn and begin colliding swords. The crowd went crazy as they watched the fighters battle swords with flips and spins. Kratos would fight wildly, spinning left and right making his flame chainswords attack, as Sora would flip back and forth both dodging and attacking the blades. Then Kratos would catch Sora off guard by performing a backflip, making his blades slash upward and catch Sora right in the face. Sora fell back with his hands over his face screaming in pain as the crowd let out a big, "OOHHHH!!!". Taking advantage of the off guard Keyblademaster, Kratos ran at Sora and drove a hard right puch into his face, which connected and sent Sora flying back into one of the pillars. However while flying, Sora retaliated the attack by spinning in the air and landing sideways on the pillar. Then while he still had time before gravity had it's way, Sora called out, "Sonic Blade", and using his feet to catapult him off the pillar, Sora went soaring in lightning speed through the air towards Kratos. Kratos was so much in disbelievement and couldn't believe what he saw next, he forgot to guard. Then in a split second, Kratos was struck HARD by Sora's attack and started sidestepping backwards in pain as Sora passed right by him. Then Sora would fly right back at him over and over again hitting him in a ninjatic stylish fashion with even more powerful strikes, each one hitting Kratos and cause him lots of damage. Kratos was now on his knees, breathing and gasping for air as he looked at the ground. He then rose his head and stared at Sora who at that moment was covered in a bluish glowing energy.

All of a sudden, Kratos got back up, showing a very angried expression on his face and blood dripping from his mouth......glowing in a yellowish energy. Then in an outburst of rage, Kratos threw his arms back and a blaze of fire covered him where he stood saying in a raged voice, "Foolish Keyblademaster, you've awakened the my true power. Now FACE THE POWERS OF THE GOD OF WAR!!!!". The bluish-glowing Sora showed no fear as he soared in lightning speed at Kratos with his last attack, "Sonic Rave". However, Kratos tried to end the match with one last attack, as he flung his flaming snakeblades towards Sora saying, "IT's OVER!!!" The crowd watched in anxioulsy as they looked on at Sora running straight for Kratos's deadly, flamming swords. Just then in a match-ending move, Sora leaped up into the air and soared right above the flamming swords and continued to head towards Kratos. Sora would then face his Keyblade out in front of Kratos's face while still soaring in the air and called out one last time, "Rangnorak!". A small ball of energy appeared at the end of the keyblade, which was right in front of the shocked expressioned Kratos. Then in that split second, the keyblade fired a series of beams, which connected directly into Kratos's face, and accomplished a massive amount of damage. Sora fell to the ground after the amazing attack, and quickly started gasping for air as he watched Kratos fall backwards to the ground with him. The judges begin counting. Sora struggled as he rose up off his back, low on energy after that attack. Then as the judges reached 7....Kratos threw his arm up into the air, trying to rally himself up. Both Sora and the crowd looked on in shock, watching Kratos still fight after that amazing attack. Then as it would seem, once the judges hit 9, Kratos dropped his arm and to the ground and fainted.

Sora had won a rivalish battle that had gone on since the last tournament, and the corwd went crazy of it. Both Donald and Goofy ran out to help out their comrade and friend. They picked Sora up by his sides and led him to the back. As they did this, Sora looked back and saw Kratos getting up and showing a vengances frown at him. Sora then knew, that the rival was just beginning.
Displaying Page 6 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close