Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Blue God Posted: 18:21 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623947
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 17-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:It has come...The greatest match ever!!

Link vs Fox Mc Cloud

"YEAH!!! You all smell that?" asked the announcer taking a big wiff of the air. "Its the smell of a great match coming!!" yelled the announcer flipping his microphone with excitment.
The crowd just went absoulutly wild,filling the areana with cheers.
"I can just feel it,this will be one of the best match ever!!" shouted the announcer. "You ready to get started?" asked the announcer with excitment.
"YEAH!!!" replied the crowd stomping on the ground and pounding thier seats.
"This contestant has defeated Ganon countless times,saved Princess Zelda,and also is the Hero Of Time,let me introduce Link from Hyrule Kingdom!!!" yelled the annoucer pointing to his right.
The crowd went wild as Link walked through the arch,he had the most serious of serious looks on his face,ready to take on anything.
"So Link? How exactly do you feel?" asked the announcer giving him a microphone.
"The same as I always do,cool and always up for a challege." replied Link doing warm ups and streches.
"Sounds like you are a bit confident,do you even know who your opponent is?" asked the Announcer.
"Doesnt concern me,all I know is that he is going to fall to my Master Sword!!" replied Link staring at the challenger Arch awaiting his opponent.
The crowd went crazy at Link`s comment,ladies were even fainting at his courage and good looks.
There was a explosion in the sky,it was a sighting of an Arwing doing a 360 towards the areana.
"Ladies and gentlemen,let me welcome the protecter of the Laiylat System, and founder of Team Star Fox,let me introduce, Fox Mc Cloud of the planet Corneria!!" shouted the announcer trying to keep his balance from the force exerting from the arwing landing outside of the areana.
The crowd was going nuts as the cockpit of the Arwing opened,smoke was exerting from the cockpit and a shadow emerged from it.
Link was frowning. "He is such a flashy showoff..." said Link in disaticfaction.
"I see you like to judge before you fight...you know without that sword,your nothing but a helpless child." taunted Fox after the smoke cleared.
The crowd started to scream at Fox`s amazing apperence and cool uniform.
"Too bad you cant take me." replied Link taking his Master Sword and Hyrule Sheild into battle position.
The announcer was stunned at the glare Fox and Link were giving each other. "I will just go over here..." said the annoucer running out of the areana. "3...2...1...BEGIN!!" yelled the announcer.
Fox dashed with incredible speed giving Link a power punch to the gut.
"Your not as impressive as I thought!!" yelled Fox kicking Link halfway across the areana.
"AAAAHHHHH!!" yelled Link spinning and rolling on the ground.
The crowd cheered at the feriousity of the match.
Fox was on the attack,tossing around and throwing powerful ounches and kicks at Link,each one leaving a devestaing impact on Link`s body.
The crowd went wild at the fighting that was going on in the areana.
"Take this!!!" yelled Fox giving a powerful 4 combo kick and ounch move to Link`s face brusing his face really bad.
Link was laying there strugglii=ng to withstand the pain going on in his body. He then got to his feet and smirked. "That all you got....animal?" taunted Link.
Fox dashed at incredible speed. "You will pay for that elf boy!!!" yelled Fox coming at full force.
"Din`s Fire!!" yelled Link causing a fire blast blowing Fox in a heated collision with the ground.
Fox was glowing red,and he laughed. "Forgot something? Fire Fox!! YAAAHHHH!!" came Fox at full force with the Din`s Fire under his control.
"Farora`s Wind!!" yelled Link teleporting away.
Fox stopped in his tracks. "Where`d Santa`s little helper go?" said Fox looking around.
Link was in the sky. "How ya like this? Its my mighty Fairy Bow!! Thats not all take this!!" said Link unleashing at least 15 light arrows at Fox.
"Damn....." muttered Fox trying to think of an plan to invade 15 arrows coming from his manuever paths.
"Cant escape now Fox boy!! Farora`s Wind!!" yelled Link teleporting again.
Fox was hesitating,trying to figure out what to do. Eventually,he thought of something.
"I`ll use Fox Shield!!" said Fox surrounding himself with an energy shield. :Energy attacks will just reflect!!" said Fox smirking.
"Dont get so cocky." said Link appearing behind Fox with his master Sword glowing white. "PHYSICAL attacks will crack you....HIIIYYAAAHH!!!" yelled Link slahing Fox`s back.
Fox`s fell to the ground with his shield shattered. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" yelled Fox in pain.
"Thats not all, Nayru`s Love!!: yelled Link surrounding himself with a blue shield.
:Whats that gonna help you for? Your just as brainless as I thought..." smirked Fox.
"Your forgeting my Light arrows...." said Link pointing up at the Light arrows coming staright for where Fox was stunned.
"NNNNOOOOO!!!" Fox yelled as the Light Arrows struck at him,causing a gaint flash of light to fill the areana.
The crowd went so wild,that the stadium was shaking with cheers and high spirits.
Link was standing there looking over Fox`s body. "You lost you stupid animal...." said Link turning his back.
"Not really you elf!!!" said Fox taking his blaster out and shooting at Link.
Link put his Hyrule shield up,blocking the blasts. "I tried to be nice but your done!!!" yelled Link hitting Fox`s back with the blunt side of his blade.
Fox was unconsious. He was jsut laying there in an immovolized state.
"Sorry,but your not just ready for the Hero Of Time..." said Link sheathing his Master sword and Hyrule Shield stepping out of the ring.
The announcer jumped in the areana yelling and screming runnning around in circles. "Such an exciting match!!! Link is the WINNER!!!" shouted the announcer.
The crowd was out of control cheering,screaming,yelling.

Jeez,I had to cut that one. You like?
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here for awhile! lol

Good match! It was ok!

Problems: Couple missuses of grammer.But its cool. Start doin them in paragraph form, and itll be even better!

5/10
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:07 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625725
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
There's those Bad Wolf instincts, huh BG. Ah, that rating kind of almost makes me miss the guy. But....we all have to move on sooner or later.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 09:25 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627514
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
The Next match is come up guys is Sora, The Keyblade Master, VS. Anakin Skywalker. Later in the tournament, we will look back on famous matches that sora had fought in past Grandslam tournaments.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Blue God Posted: 10:58 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627827
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey King! What's up dude? Is it ok that I kind of rate the matches like BW? Cuz I can be a little lighter.

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:04 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627854
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, I really don't mind. I want you to, it makes it more interesting.
Blue God Posted: 11:14 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 627877
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
KOOL!! Well, XtremeGamer is a good writer. Speakin of him, where is he?

Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:49 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628212
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
He is right here,and he is ready to post the new chapter today. It will be up a little later today.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Daretor Posted: 18:30 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628766
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
Great a battle
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:03 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628971
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
A Battle indeed Daretor. One that I'm for sure will never forget in my times here on Supercheats.
Blue God Posted: 22:34 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 629119
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok, its been later.lol Sorry if I seem like I'm inpatient but... I'm just anctious! lol I might have the attitude of BW in writing terms, but I dont hate pretty much everybody on this site.lol

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:59 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630769
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
While we are waiting for the post, let's take a look back at one of Sora's past matches.

Grandslam Tournament 2004: Sora Vs. Zell

First Match: Sora Vs. Zell- The First one to enter the arena was Sora, who took his time entering the Battlefield. He observed a few pillars in the back and observed the Gigantic Crowd that Plied the Arena's seats. Sora raised his fist, and the crowd gave him a great Ovation. Then came in Zell, who walk slowly to the ring, staring at Sora. Sora saw Zell and did the exact same thing. Zell tugged on his Metal Knuckle Gloves, he was prepared for anything that Sora can Dish out. Sora knew how to beat Zell, he did it once before. As Zell got into the Battlefield, he got into his fighting Stance, Sora did the same. The Judges did the count and.....3..2..1....FIGHT!!!!.

The Crowd went WILD! Sora started off running towards Zell with a head-on attack. Zell concentrated on Sora as he got closer, when Sora was a foot away, he Swoung his fist at Sora,...and missed. Sora had wittingly dodged his attack by sliding inbetween his legs, and retaliating with a "Liu Kang Bicycle Kick" to Zell's back. Zell fell forward onto his knees. He looked back in shock, and saw Sora waving his finger side to side. Zell got back up, trying to calm himself down at the same time. He put his hand out and moved his fingers in the "Bring it" motion. Sora attacked with "Sonic Blade". Sora went into a lighting speed head-on attack, Zell got ready. Sora connected his blade to Zell, and he fell once again. Sora turned around in the same form and tried to hit Zell again. But Zell was only playing Posseum, as Sora got close with his blade, Zell put his fist out, and Sora BASHED into his Fist. The impacted was so hard, Sora flipped through the air behind Zell before falling.

Sand flew off the ground as Sora got up rubbing his head, unknowningly getting caught off guard as Zell came in with a UPPER-CUT Punch, connecting to Sora's face and sending him flying into the Air. As he fell, Zell called up his "Meteor Strike". He fist was engulfed in fire, and pulled it back, waited til Sora got to his level, and swoung AND connected to Sora's Face. The Crowd gave an amazing,"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhh!", as the Keyblade Master Slid on the ground.

The Judges started counting, Sora was Stunned by Zell's attack, but still got up on 6. Sora looked angry, and grinded his teeth. Then suddenly, his keyblade started glowing yellow. Zell had no idea what was going on. Sora was powering up for his "Ars Arcanumn" attack. Zell didn't take any chances, he went on the attack. As he threw his fist, Sora used his powered-up Keyblade to block them. Zell soon stopped, as the Keyblade were burning through his gloves to his fist, but didn't show any sign of pain though. Sora saw Zell stop, and went on the attack. He connected slashes and bashes all over Zell's body, from his head to his legs. He then jumped and started flipping in the air. Zell looked at the flipping Sora in pain, and saw the Keyblade Strike him, and he fell.

The Judges started counting, Sora knew he had won, well..he was wrong. Zell popped up on 8, and he was POed. His eyes turned Dark Red, he started grunting, and he call for "Final Heaven". Zell let out his frustation by screaming engulfed in flames. Sora knew what he was doing, but didn't have time to prepare. Zell attacked at lighting speed toward Sora, and connected fist that looked like Sora was being attacked by 1,000 men. Zell didn't Stop, he kept on attacking. Sora was really getting beat up, it looks like he was gonna lose. Zell then connected a roundhouse kick, which made Sora spin standing up. Zell went for the final strike, which he threw a fist engulfed in fire,....and MISSED. Amazingly, Sora was using the Forced Spin that Zell made him do to dodge and attack. He went closer to Zell still spinning and connecting with Keyblade Strikes to Zell's Chest. Zell would attack and miss the Spinning Sora everytime, and Sora would connect his keyblade everytime. Zell fell to his knees once again, and Sora stopped spinning. He felt dizzy, but was able to see Zell on his knees. Sora then called for "Ragnorak". He faced his keyblade towards the sky, as the blade let loose a stream of beams. The beams flew up until they were above Zell. Zell couldn't move, he was too hurt from Sora's attack. All Zell could do was watch the beams fall on him, and knock him out.

Sora won a great battle, one that will be sure to go down in the history books. Showing his respect, The Keyblademaster went over to Zell and used Curaga magic on him. Zell stumbled onto his feet in great shape and looked back at Sora with a blazing expression. He then grabbed Sora's arm and raised it in Victory. The Crowd went Wild!
Xtreme gamer Posted: 17:12 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630803
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Here it is! The next one.

Sora vs Anakin Skywalker

"It is just a beutiful today isnt it folks?" asked the Announcer looking into the nice warm sun.
"YEAH!!!" replied the crowd with a huge roar.
"It is just another great day for just another great and sensational match right?" said the Annoucer looking at the thousands of people in the crowd.
"RIGHT!!!" yelled the crowd cheering and getting impatient for the match to start.
"Well then,allow me to introduce the master of the force,son of Luke Skywalker and an exceptional Jedi....Anakin SkyWalker!!!" shouted the Announcer pointing to his left.
The crowd went wild at the sight of a man with a brown cloak appraching the areana with great furiousity.
"So Anakin I have to ask you,what made you join the dark side of the force?" asked the Announcer with curiosity.
Anakin took his lightsaber out and pointed it to the announcer. "Ask anymore qeustions and I shall show you what pain is really like." replied Anakin staring at the announcer with his yellow,cold eyes.
The Annoucer swallowed heavily. "I`m s-s-sorry please dont hurt me!" cried the Announcer stepping back from him.
"Thats more like it.....clown" smirked Anakin with an evil smile.
The crowd started boo Anakin. But Anakin showed his cold face to the crowd and evreything went quiet.
"That guy is seriously scary...." muttered the Announcer under his breath. "Now for the challenger,the boy who defeated many of the heros like Squall Liohart,Cloud Strife,and even the noutourious Sephiroth and Ansem,give it up for the keyblade master....Sora!!!" yelled the Annoucer pointing to his right.
The crowd was yelling Sora. They were so stunned at the sight of this great and mighty hero.
"I see you like to bully guys weaker than you...." said Sora looking at Anakin with his heroic look. "How about you pick on someone equal to you!!!" said Sora sheathing his keyblade and pointing it to Anakin.
"I have to fight this ridicolous worm? Fine by me then!" smirked Anaking taking his cloak off and throwing it into the wind.
"Worm? Too bad your bark is worser than your bark." taunted Sora readying himself for a tough fight.
The crowd went wild,stomping thier feet,clapping thier hands,and cheering them on.
The Announcer found the courage in himself standing straight up. "3...2...1...FIGHT!!" yelled the Announcer jumping out of the areana.
Anakin was standing there just waiting for Sora to move. "If you arent gonna strike....I WILL!!" shouted Anakin coming at Sora with great speed.
"Take this...SONIC BLADE!!!" yelled Sora glowing blue and charging at Anakin with force.
Anakin and Sora locked blades trying to push each other back.
"Heh,your not bad kid." said Anakin pushing down his lightsaber on Sora`s keyblade.
"You are also pretty strong." said Sora holding his keyblade horinzantally resiting Anakin`s lightsaber.
"Get out of my face....FORCE PUSH!!" shouted Anakin blowing Sora away from him.
Sora did a backflip to his feet. "Woah,that was strange." said Sora staggering.
"Your off guard,HIYAH!!" yelled Anakin using the force to speed himslef up right in front of Sora.
Sora was smirking. "Gotcha!!!" said Sora swinging his keyblade and hitting Anakin in his ribs.
"Argh,yah!!" said shouted Anaking taking the blow and then swinging the lightsaber at Sora`s torso.
"Woah!!" said Sora managing to avoid the attack barly,but getting his shirt cut slightly.
"Darn,that guy is pretty tough....FIRAGA!!" shouted Sora shooting a ball of flame at Anakin.
"You are just too simple...." said Anakin going right through the firballl and doing a slash combo of 13 quick hits to Sora.
"AAAAAAHHHH!!" yelled Sora falling to the ground with burning scars all over him.
"It is time to finish you,FORCE LIGHTNING!!!" yelled Anakin eletrocuting Sora.
"AAAAAHHHHH!!" yelled Sora trying to withstand the pain he was going through.
"Yes little one,the pain is nice,how would you like it if I put it up to MAX!!" laughed Anakin turning his power to max.
"I....wont...give..." Sora studdered near death withthe painful shock he was recieving.
"You are almost there,give your life to me!!" laughed Anakin with a wicked smile on his face.
The crowd was cheering and yelling. "SORA! SORA! SORA!" said the crowd.
Sora was resisting the pain,slowly becoming stronger at the hearts of the people strengthing his own.
Anakin was lossing his grip on Sora. "This cannot be!!!" shouted Anakin still puting extreme power within the force lightning.
"You will pay for what you have done!!!" yelled Sora breaking out of the lightning. "I know what you did,you slautered men,women,and even...children for power you vile *******." said Sora glowing gold.
"I did and I wouldnt mind doing it again!!!" said Anakin laughing evily.
"You shall feel thier wrath,thier hearts still have power,and I intend on carryig...out...thier...WISHES!!" yelled Sora summoning not one but two keyblades.
Anakin was just glaring. "It will happen to you too,once you have power you will just want more and more,the hunger is just exilerating!!" said Anakin in a craxy tone.
"You sick *******!!!!" yelled Sora swinging both of his keyblades with excessive force.
"AARRGGGHHHH!!" yelled Anakin bieng obliterated with the bright light the keyblade was emitting.
The crowd went wild,waiting for the smoke to disappear.
After the light was gone the smoke cleared,the areana was divided in half,Anakin was gone and Sora was breathing heavily and was on his knees.
The Annoucer was amazed by his power. "Sora is the WINNER!!!" yelled the Announcer pinting at Sora.
The crowd went crazy,throwing hats in the air and cheerring.
Sora was smirking. "I have done it,I have achieved the level of wielding two of them." mutter Sora passing out in the middle of the areana

Did you like it? Lend your thoughts.

Daretor Posted: 17:39 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630845
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
Great battle i knew Sora would win he was just too good
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:34 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 630957
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Thanks. What would you all give it as an rating?

Blue God Posted: 19:31 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631086
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Here it is! The next one.

Sora vs Anakin Skywalker

"It is just a beutiful today isnt it folks?" asked the Announcer looking into the nice warm sun.
"It is just another great day for just another great and sensational match right?" said the Annoucer looking at the thousands of people in the crowd.
"RIGHT!!!" yelled the crowd cheering and getting impatient for the match to start.
"Well then,allow me to introduce the master of the force,son of Luke Skywalker and an exceptional Jedi....Anakin SkyWalker!!!" shouted the Announcer pointing to his left.
The crowd went wild at the sight of a man with a brown cloak appraching the areana with great furiousity.
"So Anakin I have to ask you,what made you join the dark side of the force?" asked the Announcer with curiosity.
Anakin took his lightsaber out and pointed it to the announcer. "Ask anymore qeustions and I shall show you what pain is really like." replied Anakin staring at the announcer with his yellow,cold eyes.
The Annoucer swallowed heavily. "I`m s-s-sorry please dont hurt me!" cried the Announcer stepping back from him.
The crowd started boo Anakin. But Anakin showed his cold face to the crowd and evreything went quiet.
"That guy is seriously scary...." muttered the Announcer under his breath. "Now for the challenger,the boy who defeated many of the heros like Squall Liohart,Cloud Strife,and even the noutourious Sephiroth and Ansem,give it up for the keyblade master....Sora!!!" yelled the Annoucer pointing to his right.
The crowd was yelling Sora. They were so stunned at the sight of this great and mighty hero.
"I see you like to bully guys weaker than you...." said Sora looking at Anakin with his heroic look. "How about you pick on someone equal to you!!!" said Sora sheathing his keyblade and pointing it to Anakin.
"I have to fight this ridicolous worm? Fine by me then!" smirked Anaking taking his cloak off and throwing it into the wind.
"Worm? Too bad your bark is worser than your bark." taunted Sora readying himself for a tough fight.
The crowd went wild,stomping thier feet,clapping thier hands,and cheering them on.
The Announcer found the courage in himself standing straight up. "3...2...1...FIGHT!!" yelled the Announcer jumping out of the areana.
Anakin was standing there just waiting for Sora to move. "If you arent gonna strike....I WILL!!" shouted Anakin coming at Sora with great speed.
"Take this...SONIC BLADE!!!" yelled Sora glowing blue and charging at Anakin with force.
"Heh,your not bad kid." said Anakin pushing down his lightsaber on Sora`s keyblade.
"You are also pretty strong." said Sora holding his keyblade horinzantally resiting Anakin`s lightsaber.
"Your off guard,HIYAH!!" yelled Anakin using the force to speed himslef up right in front of Sora.
Sora was smirking. "Gotcha!!!" said Sora swinging his keyblade and hitting Anakin in his ribs.
"Argh,yah!!" said shouted Anaking taking the blow and then swinging the lightsaber at Sora`s torso.
"Woah!!" said Sora managing to avoid the attack barly,but getting his shirt cut slightly.
"Darn,that guy is pretty tough....FIRAGA!!" shouted Sora shooting a ball of flame at Anakin.
"You are just too simple...." said Anakin going right through the firballl and doing a slash combo of 13 quick hits to Sora.
"AAAAAAHHHH!!" yelled Sora falling to the ground with burning scars all over him.
"Yes little one,the pain is nice,how would you like it if I put it up to MAX!!" laughed Anakin turning his power to max.
"I....wont...give..." Sora studdered near death withthe painful shock he was recieving.
"You are almost there,give your life to me!!" laughed Anakin with a wicked smile on his face.
Sora was resisting the pain,slowly becoming stronger at the hearts of the people strengthing his own.
Anakin was lossing his grip on Sora. "This cannot be!!!" shouted Anakin still puting extreme power within the force lightning.
"You will pay for what you have done!!!" yelled Sora breaking out of the lightning. "I know what you did,you slautered men,women,and even...children for power you vile *******." said Sora glowing gold.
"You shall feel thier wrath,thier hearts still have power,and I intend on carryig...out...thier...WISHES!!" yelled Sora summoning not one but two keyblades.
Anakin was just glaring. "It will happen to you too,once you have power you will just want more and more,the hunger is just exilerating!!" said Anakin in a craxy tone.
"You sick *******!!!!" yelled Sora swinging both of his keyblades with excessive force.
"AARRGGGHHHH!!" yelled Anakin bieng obliterated with the bright light the keyblade was emitting.
After the light was gone the smoke cleared,the areana was divided in half,Anakin was gone and Sora was breathing heavily and was on his knees.
The Annoucer was amazed by his power. "Sora is the WINNER!!!" yelled the Announcer pinting at Sora.
Sora was smirking. "I have done it,I have achieved the level of wielding two of them." mutter Sora passing out in the middle of the areana

Nice. One or two parts I couldn't understand. One thing you chould change to make my decisions better is to not start every paragraph with a qotation. That kinda gets annoying sometimes(nothin against you).lol

4/10

Xtreme gamer Posted: 19:40 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631108
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Its not paragraphs. They are dialoge parts. It is what you use in writing.

Blue God Posted: 19:53 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631139
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, ok whatever dude. Are you just using them so they SEEM to be longer?

Daretor Posted: 23:38 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631385
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
I'd give it a 6/10 you could have put more attacks in like force choke for anakin.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:18 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632420
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Here it is! The next one.

Sora vs Anakin Skywalker

Very Exciting! Just a few facts to get on Anakin, he's the "Father" of Luke Skywalker, not son. I like the ending, you captured sora's fighting style similar to how I did in the match above you. Great Match!!! Keep it Up!!! 4 more to go!

Rate: 7/10
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:23 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632437
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
I dont even know jack about star wars. I did the best of my ability with that one. Oh in Kindom Hearts 2 Sora will be able to wield TWO keybaldes if his drive is at its fullest,just so you all can understand that. Thank you for your time King.

Displaying Page 42 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close