Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 18 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
matty dawkins Posted: 13:24 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121043
matty dawkins
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
lol
jamarie Posted: 13:30 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121050
jamarie
+
On 05-Apr-2005 Cez said:Lowthos hurled a fireball at K Cobb, hitting him directly in the crotch.
"Now that I have your attention," he said. "These things have shadows, so you can control them? So what if I did this? Solar Flare!"
Lowthos fired a ball of pure light into the air. It hovered 30 feet above the battlefield, shining brightly. Lowthos looked down, and saw that all shadows were gone.
"And now," said Inferno, grinning. "You are royally screwed."
" Did he just say what I thought he said?" asked Chaos. "Tell me he didn't say the God from the Bible was on his side? That is the single most pathetic thing I have ever heard! Everyone knows that's made up! There is no single, all-powerful God, Cobb. There are many Gods, and two of them are right here on this battlefield. Lowthos, God of the elements, and Inferno, God of hellfire."
Lowthos punched K Cobb hard in the gut with the Glove of Lowthos, electrocuting him at the same time. The demons (now completely devoid of their shadows) surounded K Cobb and started beating him to a pulp.
"So where the hell's your God now?" laughed Zephyr.
"you've pushed your luck there,Zephyr!No God?you might as well say angels arent real*spreads wings wide laughing*Oh there are three,cant you count?i am right here,hello,you thick as cement or something?and God is right here Zephyr,you blind?"takes fight surrounded by fellow angels laughing,thier crosses around their necks glowing in the sunlight.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 13:32 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121055
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"And what've you come as?" asked Zephyr, grinning. "Halloween isn't for a few months yet. And who said there wasn't a God? We said there isn't one God that controls everything."
"Right now, I can see at least two," commented Lowthos. "Myself and Inferno. What are you doing here, anyway? Didn't we kill you already?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 13:38 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121067
jamarie
+
"No,i flew away and came back another day*smirks at Lowthos*and you were talkin about the bible being rubish,and he doesn't control everything,people have free will.do these look like they've been sellotaped on?*points a wings*only two?another blind one,your staring at her!good lord..."

Cez Posted: 13:44 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121076
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You don't have any idea what you're talking about, do you?" asked Chaos, transforming into Inferno and walking through the ring of hellfire around him. "Honestly, you just ramble on about nothing in particular. Only two what? Breathe deeply into a paper bag, you're hyperventilating. Now then, what were you saying?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
jamarie Posted: 13:56 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121093
jamarie
+
"I cant breath im dead,you dolt.i was saying,bfore you went temporarily deaf,that you are not the only gods on this battle field,Chaos."hangs in mid-air smirking at him.

Cez Posted: 14:00 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121100
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"And I suppose you're going to tell me you're a God?" asked Chaos sarcastically. "What, the God of speaking so quickly that no-one can hear you? Or the God of dropping in on battles that don't concern you?"
jamarie Posted: 14:11 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121118
jamarie
+
"No,God of Sound.I help create Pandora's Box.good guess though,*laughs*and i guess your a God of sarcasticness?"

Cez Posted: 14:14 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121126
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"The word is sarcasm, not sarcasticness," said Chaos. And I'm not a God. Elemos and hothead are, but me and Jango are just regular guys. Well, regular guys who happen to be able to transform and control time."
jamarie Posted: 14:17 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121133
jamarie
+
"Give yourselves alot of credit dont you?"said Jade.

Cez Posted: 14:20 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121142
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Yeah, quite a bit," said Zephyr. "But hey, who doesn't enjoy a bit of flattery now and then? I bet even you don't turn down compliments."
jamarie Posted: 14:51 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121215
jamarie
+
"Unless they came from you Zephyr"she said smirking at him.

Cez Posted: 15:10 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121239
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That's what you say," grinned Zephyr. "Pretend all you want, we all know the truth."
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 16:25 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121335
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"Jade it would be better to let these infadels to think what they will. they will just deny and refuse to belive it anyways."
K.Cobb began a full frontal assult on Inferno attacking with the power of God in each punch and kick.
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 02:08 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121768
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Inferno blocked K Cobb's attacks with one hand.
"Don't tell me that's the best you've got," he smirked. "Geez, I know Zoras who fight better than this. Looks like the power of a God doesn't quite match up to actually being a God, wouldn't you agree?"
Inferno delivered a crushing kick to Cobb's groin, and threw him to the ground.
jamarie Posted: 06:40 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121935
jamarie
+
"Oh and you reckon Inferno"takes a higher flight.

gamer_k.cobb Posted: 07:29 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121955
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"nah homie this is just a warm up... and my baby sister kicks harder than you. better up your attack or you'll lose."
K.Cobb gets up with the look of pure power, his body started to glow to the piont where his shadow disappeared. K.Cobb started a chant.
"Lord let me be fast and accurate enough, Father do not let my enemy tryumph over me."
K.Cobb struck Inferno right between the eyes before Inferno had a chance to even see it coming. Inferno doubled over in pain and when he rose there was a more than visible crack in his skull.
"some god you are....."
~K Dash Dot~
jamarie Posted: 10:55 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122028
jamarie
+
All the angels gave eachother a quick glance,they rose in a circle their hands joined by a string of light around the circle,with Jade in the middle the pendant around her chest glowing pink.They started muttering eyes closed,as if praying.Cobb glowed even more,until it blinded everyone on the battle field,where the white pheonixs' sored above their heads.
For miles around there was only white.They had been moved from the remains of the base.The clump of angels slowly decended as one Jade motioning them down with her hands,the calls of the pheonixs' filling the strange white room.

gamer_k.cobb Posted: 12:13 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122078
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"Jade.... thanks...."
K.Cobb was just coming over the edge of the remains.
"but don't try a stunt like that again. this was an A,b fight, i would appreciate it if you would keep out. i don't mean to be rude but it's not fair to Inferno or me if you cause explositions...... hey is that Micheal?"
K.Cobb looked up at him.
"tell the big guy i'll be finished here soon and i'll be back for deckade inspection."
after K.Cobb finnished his statement he walked over to Inferno.
"on your feet. get up... your not dead..... GET UP!!!!!!"
~K Dash Dot~
jamarie Posted: 12:26 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122086
jamarie
+
((ALL COME AND LOOK AT MY NEW ROLEPLAY!Cez i am hoping you'll join,and you too,K.cobb and Xtreme!thank you))

"Sorry,but,its kinda your fault.Your a Believer."She smiled proudly at him."You asked for help,and we gave you it.You have the power,all you have to do is believe,believe in God and yourself."She walked in the opposite direstion and paused"Good luck K.Cobb,i have confidence in you."she continued walking and after a few seconds had dissapered into the whiteness of the room.

Displaying Page 18 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close