Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay:Hell has broken loose!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 19 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 12:56 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122121
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"it was a prayer for God to make me faster and accurate. what do you mean it's my fault?"
K.Cobb looks at Inferno
"what a way to go... some god."
"Life is all hood so what else can I be?"
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 12:59 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122124
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Inferno laughed as the crack in his skull sealed itself.
"How touching," he said, floating into the air. "So the Gatekeeper needs his angels to help him out? Get as much help as you want, it makes no difference to me. Inferno, God of Hellfire, Lord of the Kindgom of Fire, will not be defeated!"
Inferno punched K Cobb right between the eyes, and blood started dripping from a scar on his forehead. Inferno followed up with a series of powerful kicks to the chest and stomach. He floated into the air, and came down quickly on top of K Cobb, stomping on his spine as Cobb fell to the ground.
"You'd better start praying," said Inferno, a trace of a smile on his face as he floated up. "Cause you're going to need a miracle to survive this."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 13:12 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122147
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"well first off i already did pray, the results of that were the crack in your skull and the angel strike. and that had nothing to do with me."
K.Cobb started laughing then he got up.
"your right... i can't win if you keep getting back up... stay down for once."
K.Cobb continued luaghing
"and i told you, you hit like a girl."
K.Cobb grabbed Inferno by the arm and flung him into a very thick tree. knowing that Inferno would try and bounce off the tree to attack him, he followed in after him and doubled the force of the punch. K.Cobb's fist went into Inferno's mouth.
"man you breath is hot."
K.Cobb ripped out one of Inferno's lungs.
"let's see how long you can hold your breath...."
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 13:18 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122154
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Inferno stared blankly at the lung in K Cobb's hand.
"What the hell's that meant to be?" he asked. "I don't breathe, Gatekeeper. It's a benefit of not being technically alive. I mean, would you really expect a flaming skeleton to breathe? And try to keep your hands to yourself. That's just disgusting."
Inferno wrenched the tree out of the ground, and the branches burst into flames. Inferno swung the tree like a flaming club, hitting Cobb directly in the head with it and sending him flying. Inferno brought the tree down on Cobb again and again. Eventually, he threw it into the hellfire around them, where it burned to ashes.
"Not so tough now, are you?" he asked as Cobb started coughing up blood.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:59 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122513
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
(Sorry guys I am back in school and have been busy so were are we)

instagram: solidaritysterl
jamarie Posted: 01:56 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122792
jamarie
+
((right i have gone again and i have transported you guys to this white room where it looks like Cobb is collecting Inferno's body organs.eeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!thas minging!!))

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 02:58 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122812
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((We're in a white room? Since when? Anyhoo, Cobb is suffering from delusions of being able to kill Inferno, Chaos got bored fighting you and left Auron in a ring of helfire while he watches Inferno vs Cobb, and I think joslifer1 is dead or something.))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 09:47 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122976
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"your such an idoit, i don't bleed. thats koolaid, i've been trying to throw that up for weeks."
K.Cobb springs to his feet, then he grabbed Inferno by the spinal cord.
"you know what, screw you. your gonna stay down this time."
K.Cobb pulled one of the localtion discs from Inferno's spinalcord.
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 10:00 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 122987
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Inferno floated into the air yet again.
"Nice try," he said. "But you'll have to do better than that. There is no force in this world that can defeat me. Especially not you. Gatekeeper of the Shadows."
Inferno said the last sentence with a smirk on his face, as though he found this title funny.
"Just what makes you think you can beat me?" he asked. "Here you are, an average guy fighting to save the world from an unstoppable force of pure evil. And then, on the other hand, there's me. Inferno. Lord of the Kingdom of Fire. God of hellfire and destruction. Do you think you stand a chance? And even if you win,. even if you do save toe world, do you think it's gonna stay saved? You're fighting a losing battle, Cobb. Sooner or later, you are going to die, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. It is your destiny. There is no escaping from destiny, Gatekeeper. So, I present you with a choice. You can fight for the so-called good guys, saving the world from evil monsters like me for the rest of your life, or you can give up, go home and have yourself a nice little retirement. I already know what your choice will be, of course."
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 12:03 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123151
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"see this is the part wherei start swearing because you have no idea."
K.Cobb started luaghing.
"i'm not fighting for the good guys, i'm fighting because i'm gonna win. it has nothing to do with the good guys bad guys, personaly i don't care if we destory the world, as long as you go with it. now stop flapping your gums and fight me."
K.Cobb ripped off Inferno's right arm, and used it as a weapon.
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 12:39 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123194
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The arm in Cobb's hands disintegrated into ashes as a new one sprouted from Inferno's shoulder.
"That's pathetic," he said. "Is that all you've got?"
Inferno punched Cobb in the face repeatedly, kicked him in the groin, and threw him to the ground.
"Weakling," he muttered.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 14:25 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123383
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
"weakling your the one that keeps sprouting new body parts, and like i said you hit like a girl. stupid flamin' thing."
K.Cobb figured there may be one way to defeat him.
*how did i do it in the future? ohhhhh yeah thats how i did it.*
"say good bye Inferno, you wanna be the king of hell fire so much i'll send you to meet him."
K.Cobb said a short prayer and Satan himself came up from the ground.
"he's all your big bro."
Satan grabbed Inferno by the skull and dragged him kicking and screaming to hell.
"LowThos unless you wanna jion him give up. i'm tired of fighting you will DIE if you do not give up."
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 14:33 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123393
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
A huge fireball erupted from the crack in the ground. It smashed straight into K Cobb, knocking him to the ground and leaving a huge crater.
"And so the true weakling is revealed," said Inferno, as he stood up and floated into the air. "If you were half as tough as you think you are, you wouldn't need your stupid cronies to come and tickle me to death. I thought I already made it clear? You cannot kill me. I cannot be killed. I am invincible. So is Lowthos. Same goes for Chaos and Zephyr. All four of us are invincible, indestructable and immortal. So I think it's you that should give up."
"I find something strangely ironic," said Lowthos. "When this battle started, you were killing the demons. Now, you need their help. And you said you only care about killing Inferno. What were you fighting for to begin with, before he got here? Whose side are you on, Cobb?"
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 17:04 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123607
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(exsuce me, i just sent him to hell and all that imortal crap doesn't matter he is in hell he can not come back.)

"if you must know, i'm on my side i started this for fun my lillte friend and if you haven't notice you've been sent to hell, bye bye."
Satan appears for a second time and takes Inferno to hell again.
"i don't care if your immortal except your fate, you will be sent to pergitory. you will spend the rest of eterinty in pergitory."
Angels surrounded Chaos ans grabbed him on either side and took him to pergitory.
"Auron, this is all on you now i'm out. these monkeys are taken care of, sorry it had to end this way."
K.Cobb made a 2 tomb stones for Inferno and Chaos.
~K Dash Dot~
jamarie Posted: 01:58 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123802
jamarie
+
(well waht the bloody hell are you gunno do to Zephyr?)

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 02:45 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123813
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((He's not gonna do anything to Zephyr. Maybe you didn't notice something, Cobb. There's only one person around here who can kill my characters. And that's me. It's my decision. I don't care if you get the big beardy bloke himself to kill them, they're coming back. I could, by all rights, have your character chopped into tiny little pieces and fed to a shark. But I know you'd only make him come back again. So, if you'll excuse me, I have a comeback to make.))

The ground below the tombstones began to shake, and Inferno and Chaos rose from them.
"Heeeeere's Johnny!" said Chaos. "Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?"
"Maybe your big ugly friend doesn't take the hint," said Inferno. "He looked really disappointed, right before I put my sword through his face about 50 times! And now, I'll let you suffer the same fate!"
Chaos dodged behind K Cobb and held his arms behind his back. Inferno raised his flaming sword, and thrust it through K Cobb's chest and face repeatedly. They picked up his lifeless corspe and threw it down the abyss.
"Who's next?" snarled Inferno.
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 06:45 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123868
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(hey i've come to grips with the fact that they can't die, therefore i've went about another way of winning not killing. sending them to eternal damnnation is not killing them that is sentencing them to be tortured for the rest of their un-natral lives. therefore making that post of none effect.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 07:35 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123885
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((If you say so, but I doubt there's going to be much torturing going on as long as your character has flaming holes in his face, and is lying at the bottom of an abyss))
gamer_k.cobb Posted: 08:36 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123954
gamer_k.cobb
Forum GuestMember
+
(that was imposible, your characters that carried that out were in hell or pergitory. so there will be torturing for Chaos and Inferno, deal with it homie. you win some you lose some, it just so happened that you lost this one.)
~K Dash Dot~
Cez Posted: 08:39 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 123955
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I don't think so. Look, you torture my characters and I kill yours off. Sound fair? Didn't think so. I'll tell you what. You accept that your character is dead and buried, never to return, and I'll accept that two of my characters are being tortured.))
Displaying Page 19 of 25
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 23 | 24 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close