Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 249 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
tbug2007 Posted: 14:11 Nov10 2011 Post ID: 3075709
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Oh. Well what are their real names?

Vasco said:By the way, since A was stupid enough to attack Susanoo head-on for a second time, it reminded me: he either got his arm back and I completely forgot about it, or Kishi made a mistake. Link.

Found it. It was when Tsunade used her Genesis Rebirth on whatever page that was.

« Last edited by tbug2007 on Nov 10th 2011 »

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted: 14:29 Nov10 2011 Post ID: 3075716
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
I think A's real name is actually "A". Bee was given his name after he joined A, I don't think his real name was ever revealed.

Espada Vampiro said:Good chapter, Next week it seems we get Tobi vs. Naruto, on his own, I don't really know if Tobi can do much, aside from Sharingan/Rinnegan techniques, but there is also Tobi's "Six Path's" to deal with, Naruto is gonna be in trouble, unless he relies on Plot Armor =P.

He's with the Eight-Tails, though. Bee is one of the most powerful characters in the series, I wouldn't be surprised if he took on all the Jinchuuriki to let Naruto go after Tobi.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 10:34 Nov12 2011 Post ID: 3076412
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Point, I kinda forgot Bee was with Naruto, My bad then...

Edit: Chapter Is Out.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Nov 23rd 2011 »

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
nightmare2 Posted: 11:08 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079377
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
WOAH! NOTHING WHAT IS THIS? And after such a good chapter.
New Chapter

Spoiler:
click to reveal
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Vasco Posted: 12:01 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079397
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Krow. said:My theory: Tobi is a weaker clone that Madara managed to squeeze out just before his death, probably using Hashirama's life-creating abilites, similar to how Tobi created Hashirama's clone. That would explain why Tobi is made of fungal matter. Tobi and Madara have the same thoughts and mindset (Infinte Tsukuyomi?) because Madara copied his mind onto Tobi. Madara may have even used Izanagi to create him. It's outlandish, but possible in my opinion.

This is the most probable case.

I don't understand the need for a break, but it was a pretty cool chapter overall. It seems the Jinchuuriki are able to use their Tailed Beasts, after all, which I wasn't expecting at all. Kishi better have an explanation as to why they can still transform (partially, at least) when the monsters have already been extracted from their bodies.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
1 : 2 Posted: 20:48 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079528
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
Vasco said:Kishi better have an explanation as to why they can still transform (partially, at least) when the monsters have already been extracted from their bodies.

They might still have small remnants of the Bijyu chakra within them. For all we know, these people might have been jinchuriki for years, and abruptly pulling the masses of chakra out of them created small pools the beasts' chakra within. They might still be able to tap into these remnants, although I'm sure they won't last long, which is why Madara/Tobi/'No one' had them all transform at the same time, to maximize their usefulness.
Then again, this might also be the same case as to how Nagato and Itachi become revived with their respective dojutsus retained.

On a side note, these people seem badass even without their tailed beasts.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 00:47 Nov24 2011 Post ID: 3079715
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
^And make quite a team, Especially their tactic of making Fu (try) to blind them, then have the others attack.

My thought on them using the tailed beasts power, is either the same as Nagato and Itachi being revived WITH their Sharingan and Rinnegan, or Madara/Tobi/Whoever-he-is put a small amount of the Tailed Beasts chakra into their original owners, I dunno.

Also, did anyone else feel trolled, when Tobi looked like he was gonna remove his mask, then went and said "You're gonna have to work for it"? >.>.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Zaltias Posted: 14:55 Nov24 2011 Post ID: 3079888
Zaltias
+
Interesting chapter. The Jinchuuriki are pretty boss individually. I'm hoping this will be a tough fight for Bee and Naruto, rather than LOLRASENGANPEWPEWPEW they're all dead now.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
Craizen Posted: 02:54 Nov25 2011 Post ID: 3079992
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I totally felt trolled. I was all like NO WAY! Then it didn't happen. I would assume yes too it's just remants of tailed beast chakra, like when they were fighting the one brothers who used word play or whatever to win.
Vasco Posted: 12:32 Nov30 2011 Post ID: 3080960
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
New chapter.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
nightmare2 Posted: 14:58 Nov30 2011 Post ID: 3080990
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Nice ending to it.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Zaltias Posted: 16:32 Nov30 2011 Post ID: 3081001
Zaltias
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
1 : 2 Posted: 19:14 Nov30 2011 Post ID: 3081022
1 : 2
+
Hmm. Not bad of a chapter. We get to see more of the skills of the not-so-former jinchuuriki.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Nov 30th 2011 »

Craizen Posted: 13:40 Dec01 2011 Post ID: 3081176
Craizen
A'ight
+
Freakin A chapter. This is curious as to how they are going to solve this problem. Even Brute force isn't enough. Besides the black rods that is.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:47 Dec02 2011 Post ID: 3081287
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
I found it more hilarious how Bee was checking Yugito out, knowing she was dead herself, but yeah, Fu is just proving to be a girl...........unless Kishi is just trolling his fans/readers....

Pretty awesome chapter overall, Hachibi being annoyed at Bee was funny, And the Jinchuuriki are all pretty damn awesome........Holy crap Fu can fly though? o_o.

Vasco Posted: 12:56 Dec02 2011 Post ID: 3081304
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
I immediately thought hummingbird, eh. Pretty cool, though. Regarding the ecchi panels, it reminded me a lot of Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail). Not a bad source of inspiration (when it comes to the artwork, at least).

Is anyone still watching the anime? How bad is it at the moment?

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Craizen Posted: 16:49 Dec02 2011 Post ID: 3081345
Craizen
A'ight
+
I decided to sacrifice myself and check it out

Don't do it brah. The best part was the intro because it was funny and I haven't seen some of the baddies from the Manga animated before.
Vasco Posted: 16:11 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082074
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Even when I'm almost a day late, I still get the first post here: new chapter. You guise suck.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Vasco on Dec 8th 2011 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Espada Vampiro Posted: 11:15 Dec11 2011 Post ID: 3082529
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

nightmare2 Posted: 16:31 Dec11 2011 Post ID: 3082573
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

NEW CHAPTER!
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/567

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Dec 14th 2011 »

Displaying Page 249 of 255
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 247 | 248 | 249 | 250 | 251 | 253 | 254 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close