Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The legend of Uraan: Final Summoning and hope.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
tomsmiley18 Posted: 07:01 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1441894
tomsmiley18
Post Likes: 0
+
This Role Play is based on the fiction that I am writing. But don't worry if you haven't read it. There will be no tie ins or entwining plots. This is merely set long before my fic, providing some info for those that are reading it. As I said, it makes no odds if you haven't read any of it. Anyone that doesn't even know that my fic exists will still enjoy this Rp as much as someone who has thoroughly been following my fiction.

Long ago, when the human world and the demonic world were connected, and the seal was broken, the two races were locked in a war that had lasted over a century. The humans of Uraan used their intelligence to form strategies against their enemy. The demons of Verge used their numbers and pure brutalness to invade the human world. During this time many battles were fought over territory and power, each of the opposing sides winning and losing equally. For every spot the humans took in Verge, one of their's was taken aswell. And for every city the humans lost, they somehow managed to succeed in Verge. This Forced both enemies into an unbreakable equilibrium, where lives would be lost in vain until a victor was finally decided.
In a desperate attempt to defend their world and after decades of work, the humans managed to create a weapon capable of finally winning the war. They named it Omega, as they believed it would be able to end their struggle. Many described it as as a magically infused, angelic winged beast. It was the creation that was meant to be Uraan's salvation.
In answer to this, the powerful necromancer, Ocuran, emerged from the ranks of the demons of Verge. Using the highest capacity of his power, he summoned a beast to face off against Omega. The Vergals named it Armedon, the fallen angel. Legends passed down from those times told of a creature equal in power and size to Omega.
The two beast fought at the seal between the two worlds that would later be known as Ublask. After a while, the humans saw that Armedon was beginning to overpower Omega. So desperately they gave out a final order to their creation. Omega sacrificed itself in order to destroy Armedon, and doing so, took all hope of salvation away from the humans.
Back where they started, they continued to wage war, waiting for something to finally save them, or obliterate them.
One hundred years later, and Ocuran has risen once again to summon Armedon. With time running out, humans must assemble a team of warriors to stop Ocuran before the summoning can commence. But first, these recruits must aid their race in defending the hidden city of Ublask.

Name:Bermegan
Sex:Male
Height:6,3
Race:Human

Appearence:As one of the dark knights of Uraan, Bermegan has sustained many wounds during battles, invading and defending against the Vergals. He also managed to lose on of his eyes in a fight against one of the Vergal captains, which he covers with an extremely dark blue helmet that sits upon his head. On top of this helmet is a large spike followed by a line of smaller spikes until they reach the neck. At the front of the helmet, there is one slitted hole for his right eye. And apart from that no other openings. The rest of his body is covered in hard armour of the same colour, lined with silver streaks across his shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and neck areas. Below this armour is a heavily scarred body that has become infected with Vergal blood, causing most of his body to turn dark grey. The armour that Bermegan wears is only thin, and does not increase his size or decrease his speed. It is mostly used for protection against stabs and physical blows. Against heavy blows and large weapons, this armour provides no defense whatsoever, but does not shatter. On his arms, Bermegan wears two gauntlets with spiked knuckles of the same colour, along with protective greaves on his feet that also have pointed spikes at the front and the back of the ankle, providing useful weapons in hand to hand combat. Below his helmet, is a scarred greyish face that he keeps hidden from the world. Bermegan's hair is long and shaggy, uncombed. And is kept in his armour. Soley because he will not allow anyone to cut his hair because of his infected face.
Personality: During his life, many family members and friends have told him stories of the grand battle between Omega and Armedon. Hearing these, he has become and great respecter of power and has spent most of his life trying to obtain it. Living in the hidden city of Ballarg, he has seen the remains of the research center created over a century ago to summon Omega. Over time, Bermegan has become a righteous warrior and has risen through the ranks as a dark knight of Uraan. Though mainly preoccupied about his own wellfare, he does have morals, and will go to any extent to help his fellow humans in the fight against the Vergals. He is willing to except the consequences of his actions but will try to make amends to any problem that he causes. In a fight, Bermegan will not take advantage of his opponent, and will fight with absolute honour unless his enemy fights unfairly.
Weapons: In his right hand, Bermegan wields a long spiked rapier named The Ender, that he forged himself in his teen years. Using all his currency, he made the hilt and blade of pure silver and mixed it with the impure blood of the vergals. Also using his own self developed style. In his left hand, he has a small red jewel embedded into his palm. That is blessed with a small amount of white and black magic abilities. This mystical object has been passed down in his family for generations and is said to increase in power with every Vergal slain.
History: For most of his life, Bermegan has been taught to worship and love the human saviour, Omega. Since his youth, his sole objective has been to ressurect their fallen God to save his race from destruction. He watched at a young age, as his father marched into battle to defend tone of the many human cities. And though he never returned, Bermegan knows that he did not die in vain, as the city did not fall. Ever since, Bermegan has defended the city of Ballarg, always stood in the frontline before the attacking Vergal forces.

« Last edited by tomsmiley18 on Mar 17th 2007 »
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vincent Chaos Posted: 12:17 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442680
Vincent Chaos
+
Name: Serenity Aerilnar
Race: 90% Human 10% Vergal
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: It's Chestnut Brown and is like Rikku's from Final Fantasy X.

Description/Personality: She has a care free attitude and is perky, all the time. She's always there for her friends when they need help or just their just feeling down. She seems to always hang around Merrick, as if she feels safe around him. She loves Merrick with all her heart and wants to turn his life around so he'll see the bright side of life for a change. No-one knows she loves Merrick, but she's dropped a couple of hints to her best friend, Aelnor. She tends to get confused a lot of the time, perticularly with Merrick's dialect. She loves being around her friends(especially Merrick ;)and loves to gossip, talk about romance, read romance stories, listen to music and bother Merrick.
She grew up in a care free enviroment, which explains why she's always so perky, with no fighting in her town whatsoever. The only time when she experienced fighting was when she was attacked by several Vergals. The place she grew up in, Cathovona, is still there and she likes to visit Cathovona and her parents on occasions, whenever her party isn't on some bizzare quest to save the world. As I said before she was attacked by Vergals and saved by Merrick, that's when she first met him and after several pleas got Merrick to be her bodyguard.

Appearence: She has a red/pink vest on which goes down to her waist. She wears small black shorts and worn out black trainers. She also wears a necklace which has a strange symbol on it and a bracelet on her right wrist.

Weapon: She carries a staff called "Dawn of Day" or "Dawn". Dawn is two staffs intertwining, winding around each other. A small blue crystal sits on top and is held in place by the the two intertwining staffs. The staff is a Red/Pinky colour.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 12:27 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1442711
tomsmiley18
+
((You're in. But if this Merrick character is joining in then please make a bio for him.))
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:24 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1444402
SUPERMAN5
+
((I'm in!))

Name: Virgil X
Height:6'5
Appearence: Silver armour on his chest and back with red X on the chest part of the armour, silver armour around his legs and his arms, wears a helmet made of silver that protects his nose and his eyes, has a sheild on his right hand and a sheath with his silver sword on it that is on a belt around his waist. Black eyes and a brown hair.
Personality: Nice, chooses fight as the first option, and a person you'll want on your side.
Weapons: In his right hand, Virgil wields a wide and big circle sheild that Virgil himself made out of pure silver, Virgil names it Moon sheild because it's eeriely white. In his right side, a sword made of pure silver that he made. Virgil names this sword Half-Moon due to it's eeriely white color.
History: A man that was a worker in the Hidden City of Ublask, he quited his job because he relized if he don't do something, the City'll be destroyed. After that, he made himself his sword and sheild, but his armour, was given by his father Birl. His father Birl gave Virgil the armour because he too want the conflict to end. After that, Virgil goes to on his quest to end the conflict.

((Let me know if I have to change anything))

« Last edited by SUPERMAN5 on Mar 17th 2007 »
Vincent Chaos Posted: 10:05 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1445554
Vincent Chaos
+
((Alright, No probs. I wasn't originally gonna use Merrick, but, why not?))

Name:Merrick Leonhart
Height:6'2
Weight:182lbs(He's very well-built)
Eye Colour:A deep Violet
Hair:It's ike Vincent Valentine's when he was a turk, only it has violet highlights in to match his eyes

Description/Personality: He's a very serious man, not wanting to interact with others if he doesn't have to. He was brought up in a town that was always fighting. So at the age of twelve he took lessons from local warriors about using a sword. At the age of 14 he was a master swordsman, surpassing the other warriors. His parents are still alive but their whereabouts is unknown. The village where he grew up, Yashuna Village, is demolished by war. Almost every day evil warriors would take their anger and frustration out on the town and it's residents. Merrick's family, except his parents, are all dead including his friends, thats the reason he's so serious. Merrick then made it his sworn life duty to kill off any remaining evil that threatens the world. A little while later Merrick found a town called Cathovona, there he met a perky, care-free attituded girl. He first met her when she was about to be attacked by several Vergals, Merrick stepped in and saved her life. She pleaded with him to be her bodyguard, after several pleas he finally said yes and he's been travelling with her ever since. Merricks problem is that he never knows when to give up and the fact that he's always sealing his pain and sadness away, if only there was someone he could talk to or maybe even someone to love.

Appearence:As I mentioned before his hair is like Vincent's when he was a turk and it has violet highlights in to match his eyes. His eyes are Violet, as I also mentioned before. He wears a plain black T-Shirt with a Blood Red short-waisted Jacket over the top(Short-waisted meaning the Jacket only goes down to his waist). The Jacket has a strange, cool looking symbol on the back. He wears black fingerless gloves and black baggy pants with a blood red lining. He has Black boots with a violet buckle. He also carries a sword on his back named Silver Twilight, Merrick calls it Twilight for short.

Weapons: Merrick carries one weapon, a sword named Silver Twilight. It's a long Silver sword and it has a strange design on the hilt. The design has a symbol in the middle which glistens everytime the Twilight hour is upon him.

((If you don't want me to have two characters then i'll take out Merrick))

tomsmiley18 Posted: 13:09 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1446002
tomsmiley18
+
((You're both in. If one or two more people join we'll get started. And yes Vincent Chaos, you can use both characters.))
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:04 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1446926
SUPERMAN5
+
[[I know a guy that might join but he's out(Vacation)]]
tomsmiley18 Posted: 03:31 Mar19 2007 Post ID: 1447861
tomsmiley18
+
((That's good to know. Like I said, all we need is one or two more members to join.))
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 13:50 Mar19 2007 Post ID: 1448325
SUPERMAN5
+
[[Maybe one of the other mods will join, just helping]]
tomsmiley18 Posted: 02:18 Mar20 2007 Post ID: 1450101
tomsmiley18
+
((I can't see any mods joining seeing as this is my first RP. If nobody joins by tomorrow we'll just get started.))
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:22 Mar21 2007 Post ID: 1452624
SUPERMAN5
+
((Bumped so Tom can post))
tomsmiley18 Posted: 02:29 Mar22 2007 Post ID: 1454152
tomsmiley18
+
((Okay then. Time to start))

Bermegan entered the long, marble floored hallway of the Ballarg General's command center and looked around. Even though he had been told to meet General Morling here, he had not arrived. As he thought this, two large oak doors opened to his left, revealing a large, middle aged man clad in similar armour to that of Bermegan. Blue and silver yet thin, walking down a stairway covered by a red carpet.
"You are here. Good." He said to Bermegan. "As you may have noticed, the armies of Verge are advancing on the city at this very moment. Our defense has already been arranged outside the walls. This is why I have summoned you here. You are to be in the front lines of our defense." General Morling explained. Below his spiked helmet, Bermegan frowned.
"Am I the only one you have requested to be here? I don't think that I alone will be able to stop the forces of Verge."
"Of course you're not the only one. Other worthy warriors are due here any moment now. They will be aiding you in your fight."

((Now you two come in. Introduce yourselves nowish if you want to be in the RP from the start.))
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:20 Mar22 2007 Post ID: 1454761
SUPERMAN5
+
"Hey General" Virgil said while walking up to Bermegan's right.
Pooly Posted: 16:17 Mar22 2007 Post ID: 1454946
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((Joining if its ok with you))
Name|Blaze
Age|18
Height|5'9
Gender|Male
Race|Human
Looks|Red spiked hair and blue eyes.He wears little armour, only a chestplate underneath his red shirt.He wears black trousers and boots.
Weapons|A long sword which he received from his father when he was 11.
Personality|Can be cheerful and happy when he feels like it but he has a short temper.
History|Blaze has lived in Ballarg all of his life.His father helped defend Ballarg but died shortly after at the age of 42.Blaze trained himself to defend Ballarg like his father did.He always looked up to his father and wanted to be like him.After his father died his mother had a hard time controlling him as he was constantly fighting other kids, until he turned 12 years old when he decided he wanted to help instead of being a burden to his mother.
Blaze walked into the room and stood next to Bermegan."I'm ready to defend Ballarg in the frontline today sir" Blaze said to General Morling.

« Last edited by Pooly on Mar 22nd 2007 »

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
tomsmiley18 Posted: 01:57 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1455870
tomsmiley18
+
(I guess you can join to. We just need Vincent Chaos to post now.))

"Is this everyone?" Bermegan asked The General. "The city can not hold on forever."
"Of course it isn't. One more is still due to come. I trust she won't take long."
"Very well." Bermegan answered anxiously. "But we must leave soon." He continued before turning to the two newcomers. "Thank you for helping us here. What are your names?"
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 11:12 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456156
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"My names Blaze" Blaze replied."What are yours?" he asked.

tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:16 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456437
tomsmiley18
+
"I am Bermegan. One of the Dark knight protectors of Ballarg. For that reason I am here." He looked out of a large window at his beloved city. "What are your reasons for defending this wonderful place?"
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Pooly Posted: 14:43 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1456511
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"My father protected this city when I was younger, I wanted to help this city as he once did" Blaze said, still waiting to hear the other soldiers name.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:10 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1457067
SUPERMAN5
+
"I'm Virgil, but you can call me X" Virgil replied
Pooly Posted: 17:35 Mar23 2007 Post ID: 1457155
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ok.Hello X and Bermegan, I assume I will be helping you both defend the city today" Blaze said."When is this other soldier going to show up?" he asked.

Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close