Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Heroic Regime

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 46 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:03 May29 2005 Post ID: 181585
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
"Well what id like to know is just how you plan on bringing ken back to life. according t oyour father ,here," Ragnarok said, pointing to annihol, "Time crystal usage would be a big waste. ken got hit with a full blast essence flast that was super charged by the glove of lowthos. i somehow doubt he is alive."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 15:11 May29 2005 Post ID: 181602
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I beg to differ," said Chaos. "If one of you will be so kind as to help me to my feet, I'll demonstrate."
Lomek helped Chaos to stand up.
"Thank you," Chaos said curtly. "Now..."
He walked swiftly over to Ken.
"Ken," he said softly. "Can you hear me? Your time is not yet up, my friend."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:15 May29 2005 Post ID: 181615
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok squinted at chaos. "Chaos, i think lowthos might've had more of an affect than we thought. do you want to lay down?" he asked sarcastically.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 15:23 May29 2005 Post ID: 181637
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Shut up, Ragnarok," said Chaos, grinning. "I've just had a lie down. That reminds me, does anyone know how to grow limbs back?"
He looked around the room, receiving only blank expressions from the others.
"Never mind," he said. "We'll get to that later. Ken, will you stop messing about now? You're not fooling anyone, Slick. You're alive. I know it. You know it."
Ken slowly opened his eyes.
"Voila!" said Chaos, grinning. "Eat your words, Ragnarok!"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:29 May29 2005 Post ID: 181658
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok grinned, "I believe you said that my essence flash was almost as strong as your elemental extermination. you also said that you would probably be torn apart by the elemental extermination, yet my super charged essence flash left ken alive," Ragnarok pointed out. as he walked over to ken he burst out laughing. "Unless im mistaken, i believe you have admitted that ken is stronger than you. eat you r words."
he turned to ken. "Now just what the hell hgappened out there kid?"
Cez Posted: 15:32 May29 2005 Post ID: 181669
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You honestly think I'd let Lowthos kill him?" Chaos asked Ragnarok. "No chance. It's my body he was using to do all this. I did have some say in what happened with it. I didn't reflect the Essence Flash, I used a weak lightning bolt, strong enough to knock him out but not powerful enough to do any lasting damage."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:40 May29 2005 Post ID: 181695
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok turned to chaos, grinning. "Nice act then, could have sworn you had lost all control. mind telling me how you had no recollection of what happened then?" he asked slyly.
Cez Posted: 15:43 May29 2005 Post ID: 181708
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Bits and pieces," said Chaos. "Like the dream you start to forget the moment you wake up. Flashbacks, garbled visions. Can't piece together five minutes of it, but I know some of what happened. I know you don't trust me, Ragnarok, and from what I can remember, I can't blame you."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:47 May29 2005 Post ID: 181715
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok smirked. "I think i trust you, but over the past few hours you have gone evil several different ways and times..."
"Would you two give it a rest?" Ken asked, getting to his feet. "unless we are all very sure that artanis is dead, along with lowthos's army, which im certain we're not, i think we have work to do."
Cez Posted: 15:52 May29 2005 Post ID: 181728
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I second that motion," said Annihol. "We have to clean up Lowthos's mess."
"How?" asked Chaos. "He's taken over the entire world in less than an hour."
"And yet you beat him," said Annihol. "Lowthos is gone, but he will return."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:54 May29 2005 Post ID: 181735
Chaoticjaf123
+
"What makes you think that lowthos can..." ken began, but stopped, shivering. "Ok, we seriously need to do something about that," he said, point to chaos stump of a hand. "It's disturbing."
Cez Posted: 15:56 May29 2005 Post ID: 181739
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Glove went pop on last page, remember? 0wn3d!!1!))
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:59 May29 2005 Post ID: 181748
Chaoticjaf123
+
((EDITED))
Cez Posted: 02:07 May30 2005 Post ID: 182380
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((0wn3d!!1!))

"Really?" asked Chaos. "The thought never crossed my mind. I'll go have a word with Ganon, he's usually good at these things."
A portal appeared next to him, and he walked through it.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:45 May30 2005 Post ID: 182431
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Aww son of a..." Ragnarok began. "What the hell did he go and do that for?"
Ken smiled. "Dont worry. he wont do anything stupid this time."
Cez Posted: 02:47 May30 2005 Post ID: 182435
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos returned through the portal a few minutes later with both hands fully intact.
"And before you ask, no, I'm not planning to attack you," he said quickly.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:51 May30 2005 Post ID: 182443
Chaoticjaf123
+
"I take it things went well...?" Ragnarok asked, grinning.
Cez Posted: 02:52 May30 2005 Post ID: 182447
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Extremely," said Chaos. "Not only did I get my arm back, but I convinced Ganon to break off the deal."
"How?" asked Annihol.
"Coward in life," smirked Chaos. "Coward in death."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 02:57 May30 2005 Post ID: 182453
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Good, so that is one less thing we have to worry about this should be pretty simple now," Ragnarok said, grinning.
"Simple?" Ken asked, unable to believe what he was hearing. "Lowthos has stretched his army across the planet, and you think that now it will be simple! just because they cant be revived?!" he shouted.
"Well..." Ragnarok said, trying not to laugh. "Simpler..."
Cez Posted: 03:00 May30 2005 Post ID: 182458
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You seem to forget one thing," said Chaos. "Most of Lowthos's forces used to be mine. Now that Ganon's deal has been ended, the ones who were affected by it will return to normal."
Displaying Page 46 of 49
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close