Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 14:54 May16 2005 Post ID: 164023
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Suit yourself," said Chaos. "I suppose you'll have to miss out on the huge upcoming battle against the Timados."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:01 May16 2005 Post ID: 164030
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"Say what?" Shadow walked over to Chaos. "A walk in the town is nice, but battling is way better!" He said.
Cez Posted: 15:27 May16 2005 Post ID: 164054
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Then follow me into the past," said Chaos. "I'm not waiting all day, so either you follow me or you don't. Your choice."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:42 May16 2005 Post ID: 164074
Chaoticjaf123
+
((i think i rp well considering ive only been doing it for less than a month...))

"I'll definately be following you," Ken said.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 15:50 May16 2005 Post ID: 164082
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I would quote Wolf, but I can't be arsed))

Chaos walked through the time portal. He found himself in the same room, but the dust was not quite as thick, and the Glove of Lowthos was gone from the table. A small boy was crouched in the corner, asleep. A diary was lying open on the table nearby.
"Nostalgia ain't what it used to be," said Chaos. "Just a little time-travel joke."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 15:53 May16 2005 Post ID: 164085
Chaoticjaf123
+
((Quote wolf, i have no idea what you are talking about))

Ken stepped through the portal. "How far back did we go?" He asked, running a finger through the not so thick dust. "And who is that?" he added, pointing to the kid
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 15:58 May16 2005 Post ID: 164091
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Star Wolf, from Starfox 64. "You're good, but I'm better." My second-favourite quote ever))

"23 years," said Chaos, glancing around the room. "That's me. Don't wake him up, or you'll be sorry."
Chaos picked up the diary.
"I remember this," he said. "My first day in this old dump. The day that changed my life."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:01 May16 2005 Post ID: 164093
Chaoticjaf123
+
((ohhhhh, ok.))

"What happens today?" asked Ken, glancing around nervously.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:03 May16 2005 Post ID: 164094
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
((Oh, yeah. I remember that quote...back before I traded my N64 and all ma games for Kirby Air Ride like a dumba** XD.))

Shadow followed after Ken. He looked around and was surprised at his sights. "Hey, who's the kid? He looks familiar." Shadow questioned.
Cez Posted: 16:07 May16 2005 Post ID: 164101
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That's me at 6 years old," said Chaos. "This was the day I was banished to live here. About three days from now, I'll take revenge on the ones who imprisoned me here. What happens today, you asked?"
He paused, glancing around the room.
"Nothing in particular," he said. " I just like to come here sometimes, to reflect on things. Think about how I could have done things differently. And to show you what time travel's like. You have to be careful when you go into the past. There's a lot that can go wrong, and frequently does."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:09 May16 2005 Post ID: 164104
Chaoticjaf123
+
"ah, that standard screwing up the future you hear about all the time?" ken asked quietly.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:12 May16 2005 Post ID: 164109
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Exactly. Let's try not to do that here." Shadow said to him.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:15 May16 2005 Post ID: 164115
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken sighed. "So what exactly are we doing here?"
Cez Posted: 16:17 May16 2005 Post ID: 164118
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I wanted to give you a little experience with time travel," said Chaos. "Now let's try somewhere a little more exciting. Time Warp!"
Another green portal appeared.
"This should be a lot more fun," said Chaos.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:21 May16 2005 Post ID: 164125
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken put one foot through then stepped all the way through. "Where am i now?"
Cez Posted: 16:27 May16 2005 Post ID: 164132
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"A more familiar setting," said Chaos. "Three years before our own time. If I were you, I'd stay hidden. They'll be here any minute."
Chaos backed away into the shadows. Someone was sitting in Chaos's armchair, a copy of the Midnight Gazette obscuring his face. The dust was quite a bit thicker than it was in the previous time, but not as much as their own time. A cry of 'WallMasters!' rang out through the Steeple.
"Which idiot's breaking in this time?" asked the figure sat in the chair. His voice sounded somewhat familiar. "Another treasure hunter? Losers won't know what hit 'em!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:29 May16 2005 Post ID: 164135
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken backed up too. "Is it... the timados?" he whispered.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:30 May16 2005 Post ID: 164136
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"What the-" Shadow glanced over at the figues. "Who are they?" He asked Chaos.
Cez Posted: 16:35 May16 2005 Post ID: 164144
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'll give you a hint," whispered Chaos. "He's in my steeple. He's sat in my chair. And he's about to kick some serious ***."
Five people entered the room. One human, one Bokoblin, one Moblin, one Goron and one Zora.
"This is the part I really like," whispered Chaos. "That guy in the chair? He's me. Those losers by the stairs? Link and his friends. I'm about to show you how meddling with time can have dire consequences."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:36 May16 2005 Post ID: 164146
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken stood staring. "Link huh?"
Displaying Page 5 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close