Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:38 May16 2005 Post ID: 164150
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"Chaos, who's Link? And what do you mean that we'll see what meddling can do?" Shadow asked.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 16:41 May16 2005 Post ID: 164158
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Chaos pointed at Link.
"The guy with the hat. He's my half-brother," he whispered, as the past Chaos stood up. He began to fight off Link and his friends, but was eventually beaten. He sank straight into the ground, and Link's shadow rose up from behind him.
"That's me," said Chaos. "The shadow. One of my many hidden talents."
Link began to battle against his own shadow while his companions watched on, confused. Link was winning, until...
"Time for a little interference," whispered Chaos. He picked up a small chunk of rubble and threw it at Link, hitting him in the head. While Link was distracted, his shadow lunged at him. A bright flash followed, and Link stood up.
"For bonus points, guess which one I am," whispered Chaos.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:43 May16 2005 Post ID: 164163
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Uhhhh," ken whispered, trying not to laugh at link being hit in the head, "the blue one?" he added, taking a random guess.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 16:46 May16 2005 Post ID: 164170
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"See the shadowy Link?" asked Chaos. "That's actually the real one. The one who looks like the real one is me. See, Link should have won that fight, but I kinda fixed it so I beat him. See, meddling in time. Could have many disastrous consequences, but in this case, he beat me later anyway, so it doesn't matter."
Once everyone had left the bell tower, Chaos opened another time portal.
"Back to our time, guys," he said.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:47 May16 2005 Post ID: 164173
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Oh my. That must be embarrasing." Shadow saw Link being spinned around in midair by his shadow. Shadow let out a faint chuckle, then shifted so he looked like a piece of the wall. The group looked over but saw nothing. "Oops." Shadow whispered. "Wait up guys."
Cez Posted: 16:48 May16 2005 Post ID: 164176
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Nightmare? And get with the programme, mate))
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:50 May16 2005 Post ID: 164179
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
((Oops. I mixed ma RPs. D'OH!)
Cez Posted: 16:52 May16 2005 Post ID: 164183
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Muppet. By the way, did anyone read The Millennium Door? If so, you should know that part))

Chaos returned through the time portal, emerging in his own time.
"Back so soon?" asked Lowthos.
"Time travel 101 was a success," said Chaos. "I just beat Link again, and our little friends here learned a few things about time travelling."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:54 May16 2005 Post ID: 164184
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken stepped through the portal. "Well, that was odd."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:54 May16 2005 Post ID: 164185
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Yes. It was..quite an experience." Shadow said, still looking like a piece of wall.
Cez Posted: 16:59 May16 2005 Post ID: 164192
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Now do you see what can happen wehen you mess with time?" asked Chaos. "I'll admit, I could have chosen a better example, but I just like to see myself beat Link up. Now, to business..."
Chaos sat down and pulled the Glove of Lowthos onto his hand.
"The Timados are currently somewhere in the area," he said. "About three months ago, so we'll have to be careful. We can't warp from here, or I'll see us, and we don't want that to happen. We'd better get outside, where we won't be seen."
RJ Fighter Posted: 17:01 May16 2005 Post ID: 164195
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
(This is my last post. I want to play Starcraft)

"Right." Shadow said, shifting back to normal form. He walked outside. "Seems like a nice night out here, except for the smell of decaying demons."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:04 May16 2005 Post ID: 164199
Chaoticjaf123
+
((later))

"so chaos, where do we go from here?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:04 May17 2005 Post ID: 164492
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
" I should ask the same question "
Cez Posted: 05:12 May17 2005 Post ID: 164525
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Three months ago," said Chaos, walking outside. "The Timados know I've awakened to my destiny, so they'll try to do everything possible to stop me. They'll try to take me out before I could assemble the Time Warriors. We have to go ack and stop them. And remember, we must not be seen. Time Warp!"
A time portal appeared outside the Steeple.
"After you," he said. "I insist."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:39 May17 2005 Post ID: 164543
Chaoticjaf123
+
On 17-May-2005 TestVirus101 said:" I should ask the same question "
((no you shouldnt, as far as i can telll... and i checked the all pages, you never joined this rp, and even if you did im sure i recall him saying i was the second time warrior, so you arent even there))

Ken stepped through the portal and emerged three months in the past. "So we are just trying to kill the timados in this time or what?"
Cez Posted: 06:42 May17 2005 Post ID: 164545
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That sounds about right," said Chaos. "If they get to the Steeple, I'm toast. In this time, I still haven't found the Light of Elemos, so I obviously won't have darkened it, and someone nicked the Glove of Lowthos. I get it back tomorrow."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:46 May17 2005 Post ID: 164547
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Ah, so they are expecting to walk in on an easy kill and we just got to put a few bumps in the road?"
Cez Posted: 06:47 May17 2005 Post ID: 164548
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I'd rather put a few dents in their heads," said Chaos. "But whatever lights your candle. They'll be here in exactly 27 seconds. Get ready to deliver a severe beatdown. Nothing is getting tthrough this door. Understand?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:51 May17 2005 Post ID: 164551
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken flicked the bracelet and transformed. "Does that answer your question?"
Displaying Page 6 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close