Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:44 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580438
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
"Like you said, We should all get some rest, If by any chance we get some time to train, We'll need it, Since it's Hika we might have to fight and all" He sighed towards the end of his sentence,
"Marina, If we do get time in for some training, I want you to continue in Lina's study and training of her Psychic powers, Ok?" She nodded at his words,
"What about me?" Suzaku spoke up,
"Well, In hand-to-hand, You'll train with your Aunt Sarina for one hour, Then me for one hour, Then we move on o your attacks and Sword Combat" He nodded at his father.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 05:01 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580444
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"But why are we going to attack Marvel?" Crystal asked, slightly hysterical. "He's the only one that knows where Hannah and Hazria are! Plus, he said they are going to be strapped to C4! How are we supposed to save them AND fight Marvel at the same time? The old element of surprise?"
"Like the time you snuck up on me when I was changing?" Kitten asked with an eyebrow raised at Crystal.
"Exact... Wait. No, different."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 05:04 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580445
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Lina and Suzaku just made a 'Oooh!' noise and laughed quietly to themselves at Kitten's comment,
"Easy, I and someone else can be distracting him, The others can be getting Hannah and Hazria off of the C4's, And Lina and Marina can contain the blasts, To some extent anyway" He rubbed his temple a little,
"What do you mean 'A certain extent'?!" Sarina asked, Eye's, Er, Visible Eye, Narrowed,
"What I mean is, No one is going to die from the blast they contain, But if their too close, That person or people will still get just a tad bit hurt" He sighed, He hated explaining things over and over again.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 05:07 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580446
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, we should all get some well-deserved and much-needed rest." Crystal yawned as she began to stretch her arms. "You can all sleep in Hazri Junior's room. Me and Hazri Junior will bunk with Kitten. Sorry, but there are only two bedrooms here. The couch is also free for anyone."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 05:11 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580447
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion stretched a little,
"Eh, It's no problem, Marina?" She sighed, Closing then opening her eyes, They were now black as she focused her limited knowledge of Psychic Powers, The house was fixed of any damage,
"There"
"Alrighty then, Lina, Suzaku, You two can stay with Hazri Junior, Sarina can have the couch, Me and Marina Will sleep outside, And don't protest, Crystal, We don't mind" With that, The two walked outside, While Sarina shrugged and plopped down on the couch.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

GoldenPili Posted: 05:37 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580454
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
"Oh, sure guys, lets all plop into the same bed!" Spat Sorano, sarcastically. "C'mon Kayato, we can sleep out under the stars." "Good idea.."

Outside the house...

"I hope Hannah and Hazria end up okay..." Sighed Kayato, who had his hands behind his head in a laid back fashion. "C4 would tear them apart in one second." To this, Sorano turned to him, with a sinister frown on her head. "What do you care!?" She spat. "The kid and the girl, what do you care?!" To this, Kayato immediately stood up and shouted back. "Because, Sorano, that kid is my best friends child! And that girl happens to be a very close friend of Hazri!" Now he was totally yelling. "Not like you'd understand something like close connections and bonds, Sorano! You're wife doesn't even know what race you are! You told her you inherited your powers from a sun god! You're a sayain, and you can't hide that for much longer!" "You're imbearable!" "And you're a heartless demon!" "Ass!" "Lair!" "Ape!" "So are you!" "Screw you!" "GAH!" With this, Sorano vannished into mid air, leaving Kayato to plump back onto his patch of grass, mumbling and cursing under his breath.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 05:46 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580455
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Man, I haven't heard fight like that since me and my old friend fought" Brolion smirked a tad bit, Sitting down not to far off on his own patch of grass,
"What are you talking about?, Every time the two of you meet, You yell at each other for no reason" Marina shook her head,
"Not all the time" He whispered, Looking away from the girl.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

GoldenPili Posted: 05:58 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580457
GoldenPili
+
Kayato continued to grumble and curse under his breath. "Stupid little ape.. I taught her everything she knows.. 40 years frikken older.. No respect.. Shes 24, for gods sake! Grr.."

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:23 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580776
ss2teengohan
+
(Man school makes me miss alot)

Blaze walked out of the house shaking his head.He needed some rest as well. He looked around and saw marina and Brolion and sat down next to them. :So im curious, what didi you mean by "Only" 1-4?"
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 16:32 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580787
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Well that's all you seem to know from what I saw" He shrugged his shoulders, His black hair turned silver, As well as his eyes and his aura turned a silverish/goldish color,
"This would be my favorite transformation, Silver Saiyan, I'm the only one who can use it, It seems".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

ss2teengohan Posted: 16:52 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580814
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze's eyebrows lifted in surprise"Thats an interesting Transformation.How strong is it? Um i can also go Ozaru but i didint think Hazri would have liked a giant ape emerging in his house."
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:11 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580844
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He chuckled,
"I can pretty much say it's stronger then Super Saiyan 3, I dunno how strong the form can get though, I never really trained at full power with it" He shrugged and plopped down on his back,
"Yeah, I don't think Marina would enjoy fixing the house then" She glared over at him,
"Then I would give you another Metallic arm" She spoke, Referring to his already robotic right arm.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:17 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580859
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze stood up an eager look on his face. "You want to test it out against me?" he asked
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 17:25 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580877
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He grinned and stood,
"Fine by me" He turned to Marina,
"You might want to back away, Two Saiyan's fighting could mean trouble" She rolled her eyes and got as far back as she could.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:29 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580886
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze grinned. "Excellent. Now...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. etc" Blaze's body pulsed wiht power as his body's power level shot up. there was a flash of light and he stood there in his super siyan 4 state. "Ok im ready" he said as he shifted into his fighting stance.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 18:04 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580975
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He shifted into his own stance, Grinning he spoke,
"Then come on, Let's enjoy ourselves".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:24 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581005
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze stopped grinning abruptly. he was in battle mode. his expression turned into one of deep focus."After image" he said and immeditaly he vanished from view. His speed was such that every time he puased he left an mage of him self behind the images were solid for a secound before disappearing. Blaze circled around Brollion. "Acceleration techinque:Heavens mirror" Hsi speed began to increase even more and the images he left behind didint fade away in fact they looked even more solid. Each image raised their hands as if to fire ki. "Shine Beam" The inmages shot a silver beam from their hands from every direction.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 18:52 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581047
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Heh, All directions but one" He grinned at his move, He spun around rapidly and tunneled under the ground, He didn't pop up, Instead he stayed underground, As if to plan out his next move, To make it harder to find him, He lowered his Ki to the point where it was hard to detect where he was, Without loosing his transformation.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

ss2teengohan Posted: 19:01 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581056
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze stopped his attack and saw the hole. He flew up int he air and waited hovering for Brollion to reappear.
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 19:16 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581071
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
'Heh, Eat this!' With that, More holes appeared in the ground, And lightning bolts and fireballs flew up at blaze, The color of the fire being blue.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 6 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close