Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
The Zard Posted: 05:00 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661446
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
Post Likes: 1
+
"Just hope everyone thinks you are the past... present you. Whatever. Let's get going." Hazri walked though the village gates, but as soon as he entered he ran backward and stood behind Brolion. "I think you should lead the way..."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:03 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661447
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"True, I know the village better" He shrugged his shoulders and walked through the gates, grinning slightly at being in the non-damaged village,
"Let's see, I think where Hika lived is.....this way" Brolion turned and headed towards a large estate.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
The Zard Posted: 05:12 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661451
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hazri ran up to the door, eager to change Hika for the better and knocked on the door. Hazri was almost jumping up and down with excitement until the door opened. Hazri stared forward, but saw nobody. Hazri looked down and saw a black-haired girl who appeared to be around twelve years old. She wore her family's tradtional clothing and had their trademark pale eyes.
"Hello little girl... Is your mommy home?"
The girl looked up at Hazri with a blank face.
"This girl is giving me the creeps..."
"Are... Are you here to see Hika?"
"Wow, what a guess! Yes, we are here to see Hika."
"Excuse me for one minute..." The girl walked closed the door and Hazri waited for the door to reopen. A few seconds later, the door swung open again and there stood a white-haired shinobi wearing a sleeveless white jacket, dark blue pants, white shoes and a bandana tied around his eyes.
"Can I help you?"
"Hika... You son of a b--"
"Whoa, watch the sailor mouth. How can I help you?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:15 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661452
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Ya think we can talk to you in private for a minute?, It's pretty important".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 05:20 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661456
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, I do have a minute. My girlfriend won't miss me if I'm gone for a little while." Replied Hika with a giggle.
"You know you're just going to grow up and neglect her..." Hazri laughed softly to himself.
"What did you say? I didn't quite catch that..."
"Nothing!"
Hika sighed as he stepped out of the doorway and closed the door behind him. Hika pointed his head in Brolion's direction with a smirk.
"You're Brolion. I'd recognize that energy anywhere. Say, you seem stronger than usual. What's up with that?"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:24 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661458
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Crap, And here I thought it would take some time to figure out it was me" Brolion sighed a bit,
"Well I guess we should come out with it, We are from the future, This is Hazri, In the future we were killing another evil on another planet for someone, And when we went to tell him we were done, The shrimp pulled a Time machine gun thing and sent us back here" He sighed and caught his breath.
"The only reason were here is, well, your kind of a jerk in the future, Constantly insulting and berating everybody, We just want to see if you can try to not be such a jerk in the future, Oh yeah, keep it between us three, else we might damage the future" He then looked toward the sky,
"Now all we need to do is find a way back to the future so I can kill that shrimp that did this".

The Zard Posted: 05:41 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661462
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika's reaction was unseen because of the bandana covering his eyes, but eventually he started cracking up with laughter.
"Wow, that's a good one! You just made my day Brolion! Me? A jerk? PLEASE! Ask anyone around here how I am and they will tell you I am the nicest person they have ever met!"
"Can I punch his face in yet?" Hazri grumbled impatiently.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:45 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2661464
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Not yet" Brolion growled a bit under his breath,
"Well, you can believe or not if you want to, But trust me, in the Future, your a jerk, no offense to this you, But in the future, after being on a Spaceship with me, Marina, Hazri and a few others, You went near crazy and said something about our little group 'getting in your way' or something" He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Geez, I guess that bear hit me over the head or something, Getting hard to remember what he.....you, said".

The Zard Posted: 00:01 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687031
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika stared blankly at Brolion after hearing what I had to say. He stayed quiet until speaking seriously.
"That sounds nothing like me... I would never say things like that! Ask anybody I know and they will agree with me."
"This is bad..." Hazri whispered into Brolion's ear. "He doesn't believe us... What are we going to do? We could just kill him right here and now..."

« Last edited by The Zard on Jul 25th 2009 »

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:19 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687094
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Yeah, and he could've never helped us in the future, and we could be dead right now!" Brolion whispered back.
"Besides, I don't feel right killing someone without a fight" He spoke under his breath, He turned back to Hika.
"Believe or not, It does happen in the future, Heh, I nearly lost it when ya called Hitou a useless doll or something" He slapped his hands over his mouth.
'Dammit!, I wasn't supposed to bring that up!'.

The Zard Posted: 05:35 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687097
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Hitou?" Hika asked with a smirk. "Who is that? Your girlfriend?"
"Shut up Hika! See, you're already turning into your future self!"
"Relax, I was just kidding around. No need to be such a tighta[i][/i]ss..."
"But YOU are the one who is a tighta[u][/u]ss in the future!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:55 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687101
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"She's not my girlfriend...." Brolion muttered through gritted teeth,
"That's someone else" Brolion crossed his arms.
"Ya got a point, Hazri".

The Zard Posted: 06:00 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687103
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I can't take this anymore..." Hazri gripped onto Hika's jacket and tossed him back into a nearby cliff face. Hika's body slowly slid down, but Hazri kept on the assault. Hazri held his arms out in front of him and fired a large, yellow energy orb at the mountain. The impact of the blast caused a small explosion, causing the cliff to collapse on itself, encasing Hika in the rubble.
"Now we don't need to worry about Hika ruining everything..." Hazri dusted his hands off with a satisfied grin and faced the exit.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:04 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687104
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Hazri!, are you INSANE?!, Without Hika we could've died plenty of times, And had the world implode!" Brolion snapped, Glaring at the man next to him.
"Besides, How the hell are we going to get back to the future to see if that 'Did the trick', huh?!" Brolion panted a bit.
"Geez" Brolion flew off toward the rubble.
'Dammit, Why am I always the good guy?'.

The Zard Posted: 06:15 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687106
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Sacrifices must be made for everything to work out fine..." Hazri grumbled in answer to what Brolion said. "He's dead now, that's all that matters. Now we just need a way to get back to the future... It's times like this I wish time machines were real!"

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:17 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687107
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, Marina and the others are supposed to be doing something about that, Oh yes, You do know that sooner or later once Hika is revived, He's gonna hate you A LOT sooner then he's supposed to, right?, He'll just be a bigger *** then ever after this" Brolion sighed in annoyance.

The Zard Posted: 06:30 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687108
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, until they get a time machine ready, we will have to continue living straight-line for a while..."

The Present...
Crystal kicked her foot into what seemed to be the engine for a time machine prototype, but the kick hurt her more than it did damage the engine.
"ARGH! Stupid engine! Why won't you work?!"
"Maybe you need to hit it some more..." Hika smugly suggested as he sat down nearby on a milk crate with his arms crossed.
"You just want me to keep hurting myself! Either that or I'll tire myself out trying to figure out how to get this thing running..."
"What can I say? No rest for the wicked."
"Then you should be exhausted."
"Well, well, well... Looks like we have a comedian!"
"Shut up, both of you!" Kitten screamed impatiently. "Just... Keep quiet. You two arguing isn't doing anything for any of us."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:35 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687109
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"True, Maybe we could find our past selves and give them advice for the future or something?, I dunno, I'm bored"

"Well obviously attacking the thing ain't going to get it working" Marina rolled her eyes, Arms crossed.
"Hitou, Do you know anything about this?"
"Of course, Master made me so I could have the mind of a Super Computer" Marina glared down at her.
"And you didn't tell us earlier because.......?" Hitou grinned up at the Vampire.
"You didn't ask, plus, I just now remembered"
"So, You have the Mind of a Super Computer, but you don't got good memory?" Hitou nodded, Marina groaned and slapped her face with her palm.
"Just get to work on the damn thing!"
"Very well, But it'll take time to get it working perfectly, provided I have the things I need".

GoldenPili Posted: 18:13 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687642
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
Sonya, who was driven partially insane over the two month trip from people shouting and her husband dying, was away from the rest of the ground, huddled over on a rock, rocking back and fourth.
"Kayato... Dead... Hazri and Brolion... Gone... I'm a single parent!" She wailed hysterically. "Three girls... raising them by myself... EVERYBODY IS SHOUTING!" She clasped her hands over her ears and fell off the rock, crumpled over on her side, now shivering.
Sorano walked over and calmly sat on the rock that Sonya fell off, and reached over to pat her on the shoulder gently, when Dawn raced over and grabbed her wrist just before Sorano could touch her cousin-in-law.
"Mummy doesn't like to be touched at the moment." She said cautiously, letting go of Sorano's wrist and stepping over her crumpled over mother.
"I'm worried about her."
"So am I."

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:05 Jul25 2009 Post ID: 2687697
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Blaze shook his head and stared at the time machine thinking. He snapped his fingers and reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked to be a scouter. It had a blue screen and a keypad at the end of it. He put it on his ear. A hologram of the screen that Blaze was seeing appeared on the engine. The screen said: ~Analyizing......Subject found. Time Machine Engine: Prototype ver. 2.0, This current model is suffering from an influx modulator malfunction, Searching for solution. Solution found: Plasma leak is causing malfunction, Time machine will work if hole is sealed up and sufficent power source is used. Machine uses approxiamently 3000 gigawatts of power. End transmission~. Blaze pulled off the scouter and said "That was an invention i created.It uses the technology of a scouter combined with a supercomputer which enables me to analyize pretty much anything.I invented it during our 2 month haietis in space"
Displaying Page 33 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close