Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 40 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:53 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608381
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 10-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Want me to make some matches? I will gladly help out.
Sure, take a wack at it. The matches are on the last page. We are on the first match. I'll be your rater. Good luck!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:00 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608397
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Okay who exactly is fighting again? Because I cant find it.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:06 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608557
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
It's on page 39. The Big Bold print Matches, It's the first one. It's Bloodranye VS. Agent Snake(Metal Gear Solid)
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:07 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 608667
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Heh,no prob!

Bloodranye VS Agent Snake

The crowd was going wild,the crowd was growing so intense,that it was starting to make the entire areana shake in excitment.
The crowd screamed at the sight of the announcer. "Are you all ready!!!!" yelled the at the top of his lungs on his microphone.
"YEAH!!!" replied the crowd with an roar with excitment.
"GREAT!!! Because we are going to have an intense match here,it will be Bloodrayne vs Agent Snake!!!" shouted the announcer.
The crowd started to yell and cheer with excitment. "LETS GET IT ON!!!"
"Let us start off with our sexy,lovly,but deadly lady,Bloodrayne!!" said the announcer pointing to his left.
Bloodrayne came with an intense glare,showing her seductive but fearsome apperence. "It would seem our gentlemen in our crwod today are bieng affected by her deadly charms." said the announcer looking in the crowd.
"Ah yes,may I please see that microphone big boy." said Bloodrayne approaching the announcer with an flirtious look and sliding her hand across his face.
"S-Sure." said the announcer blushing and handing the microphone to her.
"Thanks sugar." smiled Bloodrayne winking at him. "I will now tear any man in this tournement apart,no matter how tough or big!" yelled Bloodrayne feriously.
The crowd started to grow wild,then it got even louder with the sight og the legendary,Solid Snake.
"Heh,so a nice looking broad like you? I bielieve you would do better in a strip bar." taunted Snake coming inside of the areana.
"What did you say?" asked Bloodrayne unleashing her wristblades.
"You heard me vampire,I will give you 100 bucks to give me a lap dance." replied Snake taking his 9mm out and pointing it at her.
BloodRayne then threw the microphone at the announcer. "Start the fight! I will suck the life out of him!" she yelled.
The announcer caught the mic. "3.....2....1....FIGHT!!" yelled the announcer jumping out of the areana.
The crowd went wild with the sight of the 2 staring each other down.
"Take this!!!" yelled Snake laoding his 9mm and shooting at Bloodrayne.
"Typical for an human." said Bloodrayne blocking the bullets with her wristblades.
"Well see this!!" said Snake still shooting and running at Bloodrayne.
"Bring it on little man!" laughed Bloodrayne feeling the pleasure of tauntimg her opponent.
Snake then shoot at Bloodrayne 3 more times,occupying her for a open attack,he then stabbed her in the stomach.
"Argh!" shouted Bloodrayne at the contact of the knife going through her stomach.
"Sorry b****,but you have to go now." said Snake taking his Magnum out and shooting her in the head.
The crowd was then in shock,in a sudden silence.
Bloodrayne fell to the ground in a bloody mess,she was slowly recovering.
"It`s over! I have won,she thought she could take me so here is an present!" yelled snake throwing a solar powered grenade to her,and in a flash of white light it fell into silence.
When the light was lifted,Bloodrayne had her 2 wristblades inside of snakes chest and she was clinched onto his back sucking the blood straight from him.
"Y-Y-you...." muttered Snake.
"You know,you look cute when your in anguish." taunted Bloodrayne still drinking his blood.
The crowd went wild,seeing the sight of snake slowly being charmed into her vampire charms.
"I wont give this up!!" said Snake stabbing her in the forehead to get her off.
"You are....going to be mine....remeber that." muttered Bloodrayne hitting the ground.
"But if I take you out now its over...." said Snake taking his Assault
Rifle out. "Bye-Bye." said Snake pulling the trigger letting loose a full clip onto her body.
Bloodrayne was just laying there...until she launched at snake with extreme rage.
"DIE you *******!!!" screamed Bloodrayne with her fangs almost at his neck.
"Heh,you arent tough!" said Snake throwing a solar grenade into her mouth,blowing her into bits.
The crowd went so wild it started to tremor in the areana.
"Now that was great! Snake you are the winner!!!" yelled the announcer.
"Well,I have to say she was pretty hot." said Snake struggling to take out a cigar and smoking it.

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:22 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609920
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Heh,no prob!

The crowd was going wild,the crowd was growing so intense,that it was starting to make the entire areana shake in excitment.
The crowd screamed at the sight of the announcer. "Are you all ready!!!!" yelled the at the top of his lungs on his microphone.
"GREAT!!! Because we are going to have an intense match here,it will be Bloodrayne vs Agent Snake!!!" shouted the announcer.
"Let us start off with our sexy,lovly,but deadly lady,Bloodrayne!!" said the announcer pointing to his left.
Bloodrayne came with an intense glare,showing her seductive but fearsome apperence. "It would seem our gentlemen in our crwod today are bieng affected by her deadly charms." said the announcer looking in the crowd.
"Ah yes,may I please see that microphone big boy." said Bloodrayne approaching the announcer with an flirtious look and sliding her hand across his face.
"Thanks sugar." smiled Bloodrayne winking at him. "I will now tear any man in this tournement apart,no matter how tough or big!" yelled Bloodrayne feriously.
The crowd started to grow wild,then it got even louder with the sight og the legendary,Solid Snake.
"Heh,so a nice looking broad like you? I bielieve you would do better in a strip bar." taunted Snake coming inside of the areana.
"You heard me vampire,I will give you 100 bucks to give me a lap dance." replied Snake taking his 9mm out and pointing it at her.
BloodRayne then threw the microphone at the announcer. "Start the fight! I will suck the life out of him!" she yelled.
The announcer caught the mic. "3.....2....1....FIGHT!!" yelled the announcer jumping out of the areana.
"Typical for an human." said Bloodrayne blocking the bullets with her wristblades.
"Bring it on little man!" laughed Bloodrayne feeling the pleasure of tauntimg her opponent.
Snake then shoot at Bloodrayne 3 more times,occupying her for a open attack,he then stabbed her in the stomach.
"Argh!" shouted Bloodrayne at the contact of the knife going through her stomach.
"Sorry b****,but you have to go now." said Snake taking his Magnum out and shooting her in the head.
"It`s over! I have won,she thought she could take me so here is an present!" yelled snake throwing a solar powered grenade to her,and in a flash of white light it fell into silence.
When the light was lifted,Bloodrayne had her 2 wristblades inside of snakes chest and she was clinched onto his back sucking the blood straight from him.
"You know,you look cute when your in anguish." taunted Bloodrayne still drinking his blood.
The crowd went wild,seeing the sight of snake slowly being charmed into her vampire charms.
"You are....going to be mine....remeber that." muttered Bloodrayne hitting the ground.
Rifle out. "Bye-Bye." said Snake pulling the trigger letting loose a full clip onto her body.
Bloodrayne was just laying there...until she launched at snake with extreme rage.
"Heh,you arent tough!" said Snake throwing a solar grenade into her mouth,blowing her into bits.
"Well,I have to say she was pretty hot." said Snake struggling to take out a cigar and smoking it.
Suspense! Lots of Action! Amazing ending! I like it! Nice one XG.

8/10.

I think the one thing you could work on is adding this a little more explaination into your matches. The talking sections are great, just a little more desciption on the match is needed. Even though, it's a great match.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:01 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610076
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Okay then. Thats the first time I did that so i`m happy to contribute my services to you.

kamon36 Posted: 21:38 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 610617
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
W-O-W 10/10!!!!!
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:07 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611354
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
I think you should come here more often XG and make the matches. I'd love for you to continue making them for the tournament.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:40 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611431
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Okay then,whats the next one? I`ll do that later.

Dr. Advice Posted: 15:59 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611482
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Okay then,whats the next one? I`ll do that later.
TIGHT!!!!! I like that match! *Go Snake! Go Snake!*

I think the next match is on the last page. Hold on.

Edit: Here you go!

Western Conference
BloodRanye VS. Agent Snake(Metal Gear Solid)-Snake won

Link(Legend Of Zelda) VS. Fox McCloud This one is next

Here are the other matches to do:

Sora(Kingdom Hearts) VS. Anakin Skywalker
Sonic The Hedgehog VS. Shadow The Hedgehog

Eastern Conference
Dante VS. Master Cheif(Halo 2)
Goku(Dragon Ball Z) VS. Neo(The Matrix)
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:04 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611497
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Heh,I`ll make this one extra sweet for those fans out there. I need some time to think though.

kamon36 Posted: 19:59 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611985
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
"GO LINK!" *falls out of chair* "Dammit"
Make it a good one REap!!!@!!
Blue God Posted: 21:43 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 612083
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Jan-2006 Xtreme gamer said:Heh,no prob!

Hmm, nice match man! You really captured the charecters umm... charecteristics.lol I'll start you off easy with a 4/10. Make it a little longer and the rating will go up.

I'm not really easy going. I'll be like BW. I'm gonna be strict.
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 13:33 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 612873
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Just make them longer? No prob.

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:05 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613091
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Jan-2006 Blue God said:Hmm, nice match man! You really captured the charecters umm... charecteristics.lol I'll start you off easy with a 4/10. Make it a little longer and the rating will go up.

I'm not really easy going. I'll be like BW. I'm gonna be strict.
A strict Rater in replace of Bad Wolf, that's just fine with me
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:44 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613392
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Blue God, replace Bad Wolf as a Rater. *Sits down in seat with mouth dropped widely* God, Now I've seen everything
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 17:47 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613395
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
It seems pretty out-of-character for BG to do it. But he has impressed us all so far. Let's give him a shot.
Dr. Advice Posted: 20:49 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615673
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I bet my money that Link will win this one. *Grabs a few bucks out of his pocket*
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 20:54 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615677
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Seeing Link beat Fox McCloud would be a big upset indeed. Fox has made a rep off of beating big opponents. Those that have played his games know what I am talking about.
kamon36 Posted: 21:15 Jan14 2006 Post ID: 615694
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, but same with Linky. I mean he took on a shadow version of himself, and he beat TITUS.
Displaying Page 40 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close