Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story: An Untold Tale

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 74 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:36 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024588
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Charmeleon: No I am not going away from my home! *He stares at the group wide eyed. Its easy to tell hes never been outside the valley and might even be scared to leave the place.*

*Rubbing her head with a ;_; face looks at Laura and motions for her to follow before heading down towards the stream.*
Come on Laura you might want to make sure the wound isn't infected. Your the one with medical training not me.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:41 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024589
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Derek-" Well fine then. Go home and die a horrible death. Not like we care about you. You tried to kill us."
*He turns his head away from the Charmeleon and points back to the town, uncaringly telling him to leave.*

*Laura silently wanders after Destiny, her eyes half open. The girl may be talking and walking around, but based on her light snoring, it shouldn't be all that hard to tell that she's still fast asleep. Yeah, she has sleepwalking problems.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:56 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024609
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Hearing the sound of snoring Destiny glances back at Laura.*...Laura are you sleep walking...? 0_o *She she looks back at Laura trying to figure out how shes doing normal things while asleep Destiny hit a tree.*

Charmeleon: No please I don't want to die! *He starts crying.*

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:21 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024638
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Laura suddenly jolts up when a small Wurmple falls from the tree and lands on her head. Quickly, she looks around and sees that she's in the forest.*
Laura-" ...Am I a shoe yet?"

Derek-" Then do you agree to come with us and not give any of us any problems?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:30 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024641
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
No Laura your not a shoe. you were sleep walking though. Do you think you can help the Snivy on my back. Shes got a cut and I wanna make sure its not infected. Thing is you know more about that stuff then me.

Charmeleon: But my home! I can't leave I will never be able to come back! *He keeps crying.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 19:32 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024643
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" Keep up the water works and we're going to leave you here to die. We're going to start out on our journey in the morning. I'm sure we'll be able to pick up some trail if we look hard enough. It's your choice what you do from here on out."

*Laura gets a ._. face and picks up the kid with her claws. She's never had any luck at all with kids before, but she's far too nervous to say that to Destiny. Slowly, she puts the Snivy in the water and turns to pull some medical bandages out of her bag... not bothering to hold onto the kid and letting it float off down the stream.*
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:39 Jun21 2011 Post ID: 3024647
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Laura! The kid is floating away! *She runs down stream as the Snivy giggles as she floats away. The little grass snake doesn't realize that shes in danger. Destiny runs along the embankment and gets ahead of the Snivy before leaping into the water and grabbing her. Fighting the current Destiny swims to shore her fur soaking wet.*

Charmeleon: Isn't there a cure for me that'll work for good?

Symmetry Posted: 16:35 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025024
Symmetry
Post Likes: 0
+
"Mmmm, pasta~" Feliks says, sitting down under a small tree and eating a small bowl of fettuccine Alfredo he probably swiped from the kitchen when no one was looking. His mouth is a mess because of all the cheese. It didn't much matter to him, though.
"Aren't we leaving soon? And is the kid okay, veh? Don't you think we should give her a name?" he asks.
Claire, on the other hand, is having a nice siesta under another tree.
Well, a time-traveling phone booth can only take you so far...
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:39 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025028
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" There's no cure for you, son. No permanent one will ever work with your body."
*He stands up and collects the bags before motioning for the Charmeleon to start walking away from the town and down the stream.*
Derek-" Get going. Your father stays here. When he wakes up, he'll be free to go back to the town. The rest of you should get going as well."

*Laura is already playing with the Snivy's butt leaf, folding it into cute designs.*
Laura-" Do we have to go already?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:48 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025031
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Unless you want to be turned into a shoe we should go. *Glancing over at Feliks Destiny nods in agreement.* Yes she does need a name. Anyone have any idea for a name? *She glances over at Laura and the Snivy. She notices the Snivy has stopped crying and is poking Laura's shiny scales trying to figure out what they are.*

*Glancing over at his dad the Charmeleon starts to tear up.*
Charmeleon: Dad...

Symmetry Posted: 17:02 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025033
Symmetry
+
"...Let's see. Toris, Flora, Catherine, Claudia, Natalia, Lili, Josephine, Aileen, Daisy, Rosa, Violet, Violetta, Viola, Jasmine, Lynette, Raivis, Lucie," Feliks rambles on, "...I can't think of all that many, veh. Toris and Raivis aren't girl's names, but I like them so much that I wanted to mention them, veh."
With that, he gets up, and shakes the Dewott lady so that she wakes up and gets up as well.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:05 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025037
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
*Derek grabs the Charmeleon by his tail and starts dragging him backwards as he walks. He picks the Snivy up by her tail and puts her on his head.*
Derek-" I shall call her Toodle. Come Destiny. We must take care of Toodle."

*Sadie is hovering above the ground right next to Claire and is now staring her right in the eyes.*
@_@
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:10 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025043
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Wow thats a long list of names. How did you come up with them all? *She looks at Claire with a frown and shakes her head.* How on earth can she fall asleep so fast? *Her ear twitching she turns and looks at Derek shaking her head.*
Okay that is not a real name. How about Song?

*The Charmeleon lets himself be dragged as he stares blankly at the direction of the city that he calls home.*

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:12 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025044
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" I shall call her Toodle and nothing else. Begone with your name of Song."
*While he walks, he stares down at the ground in hopes of finding some tracks.*
Derek-" The Charmeleon did say whoever stole the pot had brown fur, right?"
Symmetry Posted: 17:19 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025049
Symmetry
+
"Can I help you, Flygon Lady...?" Claire asks slowly, starting to follow the others. "And there are so many Pokemon with brown fur...maybe it was a Zigzagoon or something? Those like to hide stuff in their homes. It's kind of like an impulse to them or something."

((Poofs and Toodle. XD))

"I know a lot of names because I've met a lot of people. I tried flower names for her since she's a Grass type, but Song is a wonderful name, veh~ Maybe I can one day get her in the musical field," Feliks says jokingly.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:22 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025051
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
>_< Song is a pretty name. *The Snivy stares at them unknowing that they are arguing over her name, not that she knows what a name is anyway.* See Feliks even think Song is a good name. Reason I think it would be a good name for her is because pink reminds me of spring, when I think of spring I think of birds singing. Thus I get the name Song. Anyway yeah he said it had brown fur.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:34 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025055
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
((Yeah. I love screwing with Z's characters like that. She'll probably learn to hate Toodle as much as she does Poofs. :D))
Sadie-" Did you know that you're blue? And I can see your bottom. It's a big bottom." @_@

Derek-" You can call her Song, but seeing as I've been assigned her dad, I'm calling her Toodle. End of story." :L
*He pokes the Snivy in the belly repeatedly and keeps saying the word 'Toodle' over and over again to get it into her head.*
Derek-" Are you talking about those little dog fox looking things that stay low to the ground?"
Symmetry Posted: 17:46 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025059
Symmetry
+
"It's big because I sit on it all day and paint people pretty pictures," she answers Sadie cheekily. "And yes, I' talking about those. They run pretty fast, y'know, and apparently quite a few suffer from kleptomania. From my experiences, they focus on shiny things, but considering what that pot does, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Song is nice, but Toodle can be a cute nickname, veh?" Feliks asks.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:47 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025060
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
((Oh come on Toodle is close to what we call my nephew, Tootles. Oh and Sadie just made me laugh.))
But its not even a girl's name or pretty! >_<

*The Snivy thinking its a game pokes Derek's hand back giggling. Yeah I don't think its going to get through to her one bit. Sighing Destiny looks at the ground.* Well the pot is round and zigzagoon do like round things. Its a start at least.

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:53 Jun22 2011 Post ID: 3025061
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Derek-" So all we have to do is look for little tracks in the dirt."
*He grabs Destiny's head and pushes it down into the ground for her to sniff out tracks.*

*Sadie pauses for a second before grabbing Laura up by her tail and dangling her in front of Claire.*
Sadie-" She's got a bottom almost as big as yours, and three times as shiny. Can we dangle her from a tree and use her as bait?"
Displaying Page 74 of 78
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close