Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:07 Feb12 2011 Post ID: 2963795
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Name: Garm Plasmal

Sex: Male

Height: 5'6

Weight: 170 lbs.

Race: Human (Assassin)

Religion: None

Weapons: Dual daggers, Longbow, short sword.

Skills: Stealth, Assassination, marksmanship, close quarters and hand-to-hand combat.

Appearance: Black, medium length hair, tanned skin, black silk pants, specially designed black shoes that make no sound when Garm walks, startlingly bright blue eyes, sleeveless black shirt, a black hooded cloak, muscular arms and build, cleanshaven face. He usually also wears a thick leather padding over his heart designed to stop regular arrows.

History: Not much is known except that he is a very skilled assassin. Hey, if much was known about him, he wouldn't be doing his job very well, now would he? Of what is know, all shall be told. At age 15, Garm graduated from the hidden assassin's academy, having successfully completed his first job with proof of completion. Ironically, the target was the academy's master of ceremony, so a hastily appointed new master of ceremony proclaimed Garm a professional assassin, amongst others who graduated. Since then, Garm is suspected to have successfully assassinated over 200 targets, though know one knows whether he has actually even been contracted since then, as he never keeps trophies, and barely charges enough to live on until the next job.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Yogi_Bear Posted: 16:51 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2963996
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
Tomas turned, "Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have any control over anything but myself I'm afraid," he said to the bartender. "As for a drink, whatever you've got cold."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
KOG Posted: 18:04 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2964014
KOG
+
(( You're in penguinlord352. ))

"Well that shouldn't be too hard," responded Ed. "I'll find me one of those ice benders to put it on ice for ya, haha!" Clearly, he was looking to lighten the mood for the newcomer. He turns to his personal drink fountain and pours cold liquor into a one of the glass jugs.

"You know something, kid? You remind me of a fella who used to come here often. For some reason, I can't remember his name. No surprise there. But I do remember his casual spot." Ed slides the cold jug of liquor to Tomas and points to a wall in the southwest corner of the bar. On the wall is a large blood-red S symbol that looks like its been there for years. "Boy, let me tell ya!! He sure didn't like anyone taking his spot. I can't tell ya how many times I had to clean up after his fights. He was a cool fella to talk to though. Still, you can tell he was a good guy. Huh. Wonder what happened to him?"

Ed catches himself mumbling and quickly stops, hoping not to bore his guests. "Ahem! Anyways, it's not important. What IS important is me knowing your names? I met Sylvia over here, but not you two young whip-snappers yet. The name's Ed. Whats yours?"

« Last edited by KOG on Feb 2nd 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:12 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2964019
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
*Garm stops for a moment in the door, pausing to scan the inhabitants of the bar. His black outfit makes him instantly noticeable against the sunlit background of the outside.*
*He strides swiftly to the bar and sitting down on a stool, trying to get Ed's attention without interupting his conversation*
G: Excuse me, can i get some water down here sir?

Yogi_Bear Posted: 18:33 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2964031
Yogi_Bear
+
"That'll do nicely thanks," Toman replied with a soft chuckle, "Its damn hot out there."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:41 Feb13 2011 Post ID: 2964033
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
*As Garm waits for his drink, he takes in the others sitting at the bar with more than a passing glance*
*Garm's eyes linger for a moment on the one dressed in assassin's clothes, then move on to the surprisingly tall cloaked figure down the bar, before glancing again at the attractive woman closest to him, then to the bar infront of him, processing the three in his mind in amount of danger they might offer him in a fight*

nightmare2 Posted: 15:21 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964272
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Name's Night Shade, it's a pleasure to meet you." Looking about Night spots Garm and recongnizes his assasin clothing, wondering if he is on buisness or not. " On you eh? Just been travelling nonstop for a couple days, not exactly what I would call Hell..." He picks up his glass a sips from it then takes a large drink from it before putting it down.
He then stands up and heads over to Garm, sitting next to him. "So you on buisness or what?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
KOG Posted: 17:45 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964304
KOG
+
"Here you are!" said Ed, passing down a glass of water to Garm. "So Night, is it?"
The name Night reminded Ed of something. "Say, you guys heard about them Holy Knights? I hear they are having try outs to recruit some new fighters. The Lieutenant should be passing by sometime today. You all seem young and got some muscle on you, even you little lady. Hehe. You should consider it."

"HA! YOU SERIOUS!?" A deep, masculine voice booms across the room. A tall, muscular man with long brown hair and matching beard stands from his seat and approaches the bar, reaching a startling height of what seemed like over 7 feet tall (7' 2"). He casually scratches his armpits and spits down on the floor in such an ill-manner it makes even Ed shutter. This man clearly has no idea what personal hygiene is. He slams his fist on the counter to gain the attention of the people sitting around it.
"Look at ya!! You varmints wouldn't last a second in one of those sessions. There's only person who worthy of being a Holy Knight -- and that's me! All of you skin, puny little rascals would be a disgrace to the word KNIGHT, let alone Holy Knight. It takes a real man like me to hold down such a job."
"Ease up Eric, you're drunk" says Ed, looking to keep things peaceful. "And don't go scaring away my new guest, ya nimrod."
"The name's BRUTE!" said Eric, flexing his arm peck muscles. "And I don't go by that weak name anymore. You'd all do well to remember that."

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Yogi_Bear Posted: 18:28 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964309
Yogi_Bear
+
Tomas unsuccessfully tried to hid his smile as the large man approached. He stood up nonthreateningly and looked from the brute's feet up his enormous legs and muscle-bound torso to his greasy beard and his eyes, full of anger and without much intelligence. "So, BRUTE, as you call yourself," he said, his smile disappearing but not replaced by any negative look, "I'm not sure but it seems the lass at the bar might be better qualified than you." Tomas judged BRUTE's reaction and continued, "But I mean, what do I know."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:00 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964312
ss2teengohan
+
The door to the bar opened and Adrain walked in. His vest and pants were dirt stained and he looked weary. He sat down at the bar and sweat was dripping down his face, but he did not appear tired, he looked as if he was used to it. "I would like a glass of clear spring water please." he said to the bartender while looking at the group of people who were congregating on the other side of the bar.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Feb 15th 2011 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:09 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964313
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
*Garm chugs down the water, glancing at the one called Night Shade briefly before answering his question*
"No, I actually just finished a job."
*His words are so quiet that only those seated right next to him could hear them. He turns his attention now to this so called BRUTE, feeling like a challange has been issued to him.*

Titanic_Force Posted: 22:48 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964347
Titanic_Force
+
ss2teengohan said:The door to the bar opened and Adrain walked in. His vest and pants were dirt stained and he looked weary. He sat down at the bar and sweat was dripping down his face, but he did not appear tired, he looked as if he was used to it. The bartender looked at the new arrival and smiled "Hello there, Adrian, back from the road huh?" Adrian looked up and smiled. "Yes, I have traveled a long way, and it is good to be home. I would like a glass of clear spring water please." Ed turned around and went behind the building to where the Bar's well was, he scooped some water using the bucket and filled a mug with it. He brought it back to Adrian who took it and sipped the cool clear water. "Thank you." he said. "Dont mention it" Ed replied. Adrian then started to look around the bar, he noticed a group of people congregating the section of the bar across from him, he stared curiously.

(( Umm, Im pretty sure you cannot control what KOG's NPC "Ed" says, or does. Just for the record. ))

Sylvia laughed at Tomas's remark. She turned it her seet towards Brute. "And you think, you , are fit for the job? What makes you more fit than any other person? Huh?" Her voice became agitated. She got up and walked over to Brute. She gracefully lifted off the ground. She lowered onto the bar. She crossed her legs and looked at the giant fool. "I can see your whole lifes story just by looking into the sapless poor pathetic eyes of yours. You were poor, had nothing to your name, there was never anything special about you, you were a weakling. For years you felt like you were nothing. So you got some muscles. And you think because of that you can act, do, and say whatever it is you please. You feel like you are superior and we," She tipped her head back and laughed. "we, are inferior." Her tone turned very serious. "Let me tell you somthing. All that muscle," She pointed up and down towards him. "wont do a bit of good if you cant contact with what you wanna hit. I guarantee you wouldnt be able to hit the broad side of a barn if you were standing next to it." Sylvia laughed once again and stood up on a stool to get an even height. "When come up, acting like you do. It shows many things. It shows you are childish, foolish, arrogant, and ignorant. You dont look powerful at all, you look ridiculous." Sylvia patted him on the shoulder. "Dont fret my petulant friend, for one day you will understand the error of your ways." She fell lightly onto the bar seet and spun, stoped and faced toward Ed. "So Ed, you said the Lieutenant is passing by today? Do you know when exactly?"

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Feb 14th 2011 »
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
KOG Posted: 03:21 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964355
KOG
+
Both Ed and Brute stood baffled what they just saw.
"I, uhhh ... I would guess sometime this evening, little lady" said Ed, amazed at the hovering ability of Sylvia. "It's the middle of the day right now. Who knows what he is doing?"
Brute shakes away his amazement before speaking. "Ed! Hush up!" growls Brute, resembling the roar of a gorilla. "It's obviously to me you punks need someone to teach you a lesson. Guess what? I happen to be a good teacher at smartening pukes like you up. All of you! Meet me outside when you're ready. Oh, and don't keep me waiting long."

Brute storms out of the bar, punching the door so hard it flings open and shuts behind him. As he leaves, a group of seven men similar in size, looking, and even bad hygiene follow him out. Few men chuckle at the group and crack their knuckles, sending a silent message of destruction.

"Eh, don't let those pinheads get to yah" Ed speaks. "They ain't worth the trouble and I'd hate for you newcomers to get hurt. Not saying it would happen, but ya know ... Better safe than sorry."

vvv credit to .Impact.

Racsha Posted: 06:08 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964360
Racsha
+
Name:Racsha

Sex:male

Height:5'9''

Weight:125 lbs.

Race: wild elf

Religion:None

Weapons:see skills

Skills:Racsha has the ability to manipulate the elements of light and darkness (aka umbra-kanisis and photo-kanisis.)He uses these ability's to form weapons and can also manipulate them to his will.(such as a ball of darkness shot at an enemy or a blinding flash of light to give him the advantage at a critical moment in a fight.)

Appearance: Racsha wears a cloak that is half black and half white, underneath he wears black leather armor with gold trim, he has golden hair,atop witch sits a thin golden circlet inbeded with a small black diamond, and each eye is a different color one being white the other being black.

History: Racsha's clan was one of the last clans of the wild elves it however no longer exists. Racsha was thirteen (in human years) when it happened, the forest was unnaturally dark on that night, no one ever saw what was attacking but the only one to survive was Racsha he doesn't know how he survived or why but he did. He now travels the world looking for what killed his clan hoping one day to exact retribution for his clansmen.he was also the prince of his people.

« Last edited by Racsha on Feb 15th 2011 »
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:40 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964435
ss2teengohan
+
(Sorry edited my post)

Adrian sat patiently, however the bartender seemed to be absorbed in the conversation. he walked over and introduced himself "Hello there, My name is Adrian"
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:05 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964447
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I think I'll take their challenge. Anyone else wish to join me?"
*Garm gets to his feet, smiling. He seems eager to go ahead with the fight the goon calling himselg BRUTE*
"It should pass the time quite nicely, I think."
*Garm stretches his neck a little bit, then his legs and arms*

Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:03 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964488
Yogi_Bear
+
Tomas sighed and leaned back against the bar. "I've never met a man who thinks so much more with his testosterone than his brain," he said, "But if he wants to do this, I'll have no problem teaching him a lesson."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:25 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964499
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm smiles. It looks strange on his face, for some reason.
"So, how do you want to handle this?"
Garm is staring at the doorway, patiently awaiting the other volunteers to get up before going outside.
This should be a good fight...

KOG Posted: 21:54 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964524
KOG
+
(( You're in Racsha. ))

"Welcome to the bar, kid" Ed responds to Adrian. "What can I get ya?" Ed purposely tries to take the attention off the fight made by the group of muscle-bond, feeling tension building in the room.

Meanwhile, outside the bar, Brute and his group are seen doing push-ups and leg stretches, preparing themselves for a fight. Brute walks by one of his men, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him to the side.
"You got my knife?" said Brute.
"Oh right!" he responds, reaching in his pocket and pulling out a sharp dagger. "Here ya go, boss."
A demented smile appears on Brute's face as he grabs the dagger and holds it up in the air, having the sun reflect off of its surface. "I hope you guys are hungry, cause we're having fresh-punk-meat for lunch today! AHHHH! HAHAHAHA!"

vvv credit to .Impact.

Racsha Posted: 23:22 Feb15 2011 Post ID: 2964534
Racsha
+
(thanks KOG this sounds interesting, i was in the first one and it was totally aw-sum)

Racsha enters the bar hood up and very silently. he strolls up to the bar taking a seat on a stool at a far end. "excuse me sir can i get a glass of water?" Racsha asks the bar keep. "I've traveled quite a ways, and I am very thirsty, that is sum group of people out their one of them looked like they were getting ready for a fight." Racsha said attempting polite conversation.

« Last edited by Racsha on Feb 15th 2011 »
Displaying Page 2 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close