Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Yogi_Bear Posted: 17:17 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965548
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
Tomas looked up, clutching his gut, just in time to see his assailant lumbering toward him, now drawing a spiked wood club. Tomas quickly leaped up and stepped backward, quickly examining his surroundings and letting his eyes stop on his dagger, some 10 feet away from where he was now. Quickly concluding that this was out of reach, he drew his shortblade. "In control, definitely not," he said, easily stepping up to block a slow strike from his attacker. He spun away, hitting the slower man with the broad side of the blade. While the large man reeled away, Tomas struck, slashing a deep gash in the man's club wielding arm. He screamed and clutched his arm before Tomas finished the job and completely severed his arm. He then intuitively spun and raised his sword to block a strike from an opponent wielding a similar sword. Knocking his opponent's blade and arm away to the side, exposing his entire right side, Tomas punched his adversary in the collarbone feeling a satisfying crack. He knocked him down with a kick to the gut before turning at thrusting his blade through the stomach of another giant.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:19 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965549
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
As Roy's first opponent hit the ground he quickly realized that he had gotten himself sucked into a larger brawl.
Par for the course... he thought as he kicked another opponent away.
Then, the corner of his eye caught something. A girl who was involved in the same brawl as he had stumbled into, but there was something familiar about her. It was nothing dramatic at first, her hair, the way she moved, but nothing to perk his interest. That was, until she managed to coax the ground into holding one of her opponents. Roy's eyes widened.
"You! Girl!" He called, running over to Sylvia. He paused only briefly to send another man to sleep with a broken nose.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Titanic_Force Posted: 18:41 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965560
Titanic_Force
+
Figuring she is the only girl she turns to face the Roy. She smiled as he approahed.

"Yes, can i help you?" asked Sylvia.

« Last edited by Titanic_Force on Feb 18th 2011 »
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
Racsha Posted: 19:03 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965564
Racsha
+
Racsha hearing screaming coming from out side the bar decides to head out side. As he steps out side a large man comes from out of no were and strikes at him he gracefully doges and returns a blow with a ball of light energy sending the man flying.he then sees sum one he knows. " Sylvia is that you?" he said as he dodged another blow from one of the large men and set off a flash of light right in the man's eyes probably blinding him for life. he is then hit from behind with a club and falls face first in the dust. Racsha rolls out of the way of the second swing while he dose so he forms a long sword out of light energy and gets back to his feet. "so that's how you wanna play this game huh. Racsha then jumps over the man and slams the hilt of his sword in to the back of the man's skull sending him toppling to the ground unconscious.
Titanic_Force Posted: 19:11 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965565
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia hears a very familier voice call out to her. She cups her hands around her eyes to get the blinding light of out them, and sees Racsha. She turns to Roy, "Excuse me for a minute." She runs over to Racsha and gives him a huge hug. "Holy crap! How have you been?! I havnt seen you in forever!"
Pokemon Platinum

Yogi_Bear Posted: 19:14 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965566
Yogi_Bear
+
"No time for socializing now, lovebirds," Tomas said as he threw a knife into the neck of an assailant preparing to smash Sylvia in the back with his club. He punched another enemy, most likely breaking his nose, before he shouted again. "Lets go!"
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:25 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965572
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
A thudding sound is heard behind Tomas as Garm drops another one of BRUTE's pals who was about to brain Tomas with a mace.
"You too. Watch your back."
Garm punches another in the throat, then knees him in the stomach and smacks his ears simultaneously with both hands.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:16 Feb18 2011 Post ID: 2965588
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
As this girl hugged her friend, Roy studied her intently. "Do you know Koroe? Koroe Demenshei?" He finally asked.

KOG Posted: 12:01 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965811
KOG
+
Brute feels his heart sink as he watches every single one of his men get decimated by the new comers. Each time his mates hit the ground, it chipped away at his confidence to the point where Brute was literally terrified of the newcomers.
"Who the hell are you people!!!!??" yelled Brute. Immediately after yelling, he covers his mouth, hoping nobody heard him. Apparently, he does not want to suffer the same fate as his men. Luckily, for him, the newcomers are too occupied to hear him. He decides to cease this opportunity to make a run for it. Dropping his knife, including the one thrown by Tomas, he turns and hightails it, running with the speed of a cheetah. Sadly, he does not get far as another figure suddenly falls in front of him and scares the socks off of Brute to the point that he loss almost all of his masculinity.

"EEKK!" screamed Brute, resembling the scream of a little girl. "Don't hurt me! Please!"
The mysterious figure rises up from a kneeling position and walks in front of Brute. The bright sunlight above the figure casts a shadow over his body, hiding his identity for the time being. Brute, surprisingly, knows exactly who it is, which makes his eyes widen.
"Its ... Lieutenant Lunar!" said an excited Brute. "Lieutenant of the Holy Knights!"
The shadow figure takes a step forward to put himself in the light and reveals himself wearing a large gray robe with black pants and a white sleeveless shirt underneath. He has a ponytail hair that reaches down to his shoulders and a well groomed goatee that shockingly does not hinder his youth-like complexion. Without question, it was indeed Lieutenant Lunar Shung.
"You're under arrest" mutters Lunar, slapping on a part of specialized hand cuffs on Brute and yanking him up to his feet by them
"Wait ... WHAT!???" said Brute. "What did I do???"
"I watched everything from a distance" responds Lunar. "Ed told me you've been disturbing the peace for a while now. That's not going to look good on your record."
"I'm innocent, I tells ya!" Brute frantically cries, struggling to free himself from the cuffs. No avail.
"Its either the penitentiary -- or I let those guys handle you instead" Lunar said, giving Brute an ultimatum. "Your choice."
Immediately, Brute stops struggling and watches the newcomers continue to decimate his men.

((( Great RPing guys. I can tell this is going to be fun. See if you can wrap up the fighting so we can move on with the story. Also, my MSN is [email protected], if you want to talk to me. Smile ))

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Yogi_Bear Posted: 13:21 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965827
Yogi_Bear
+
Tomas flew through the air and felled a man with a punch to the throat before drawing his longsword and landing. He spun around quickly and then relaxed, seeing nobody standing other than his companions and the men they were fighting. Sheathing his sword he strode over to the Lieutenant. "Hello sir," Tomas said. "Tomas Melek at your service," he continued, offering his hand.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:25 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965829
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
With a quick crack, Roy ceased one the last standing opponents' efforts by dislocating his shoulder of his sword arm, leaving him helplessly moaning on the ground.
Lieutenant? Roy thought, looking over at this newcomer. He quickly tried to figure out how much of a sentence he would get by returning to a country he wasn't allowed into. Not to mention that a lieutenant would probably know Roy's name and face off the top of his head. Keeping this in mind, Roy pulled the brim of his hat down over his face and stepped a little closer to Sylvia.
"Speak quickly. Do you know Koroe? Do you know where he is?" He whispered.

Titanic_Force Posted: 14:25 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965837
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia finished her conversation with Racsha. He was a long time friend when they were growing up. They both went to school at Mount Sempra together. But one day he stopped showing up for classes, and she never saw him again.

The platinum blonde turned to face Roy. "Actually i do know Koroe. Or," she paused and looked at the ground, before returning to Roy. ", I used to. He is my full blood brother."
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:32 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965838
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy couldn't believe his luck. He had found someone who knew Koroe right off the bat. If he could find Koroe, he could maybe find Striker, Leefe, and the others. Once they were together, if they could find Teya...
"Do you know where he is?" Roy blurted out, a little too eagerly.

((6/4/2015: I'm gonna be honest, I don't even remember Koroe a little bit. I'm sure back then it made a lot more sense in my head, but Roy jumped the gun a little here, almost blowing his cover right out of the gate to try and shortcut his goal. Not your greatest idea, buddy.))

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 4th 2015 »

Titanic_Force Posted: 15:18 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965840
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia looked puzzled by his question. "Why would i care where he is. He is banished and has brought shame to our family name." She studied Roy for a moment. "You know, you look kinda familiar. And why do you need to know about my brothers whereabouts?" Sylvia questioned. She smiled. "Not that i care, im just curious."
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:33 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965841
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy bit his lip. What he thought was a lucky break turned out to be a potentially lethal situation. He thought quickly, "He stole something from me, I need to find him to get it back," Roy lied.
Great. Another dead end, Roy thought. Going to the castle to try to figure out where Teya is would get me arrested. Who does that leave? Striker, Leefe, maybe Cress? Roy sighed in frustration. He was running out of people he could trust.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Feb 19th 2011 »

Titanic_Force Posted: 16:02 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965850
Titanic_Force
+
Sylvia crossed her arms. "Although i would like to know what really happened. Why, he did what he did." She stood in silence for a couple moments. She took a deep breath and sighed. "....i do miss him though..."
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 16:31 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965852
KOG
+
"You've done well," compliments Lunar, bowing his head to Tomas Melek. "You all fight with great skill and experience. It would be an honor to have you all try out for my Holy Knights."
"WWWWWW-WHAT??" an outraged Brute screams.
"If you are interested, I leave tomorrow for the Great Cathedral where the try-outs are held. You'd do best to rest up. Spend the night here in Vanguard. Tell the people at the inn to put it on my tab. They know who I am."
As Lunar spoke, his eyes spot Roy standing near Sylvia with a hat on his head. He noticed something familiar about him, but does not dwell on it for long. "I hope to see you ALL there .... all of you. Let's go, you." With that said, Lunar turns and walks away, pushing Brute off with him.

As he leaves, Ed is seen walking outside his bar and viewing a quite laughable scene of moaning muscle men lying on the ground. He shakes his head sideways in dismay and lets off a chuckle.
"Geez, what a mess, haha!" said Ed. "But I'm sure they can carry themselves home after a while. Anyways, I heard the Lieutenant invited you to try out for the Holy Knights. Now THAT'S an offer you don't get everyday. You young-lings should take him up on it. It'd be good for ya."

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:38 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965853
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Roy held his breath as the knight looked him over, exhaling only once he left. Did he notice? No. He would have arrested me on the spot. Roy mulled over his options for a little while. He was considering simply skipping town, but the way that Lunar looked at him concerned him. Lunar was crafty, and good at what he did. If Roy skipped town, there was no guarantee he could stay away from Lunar. He had a feeling that leaving would be a worse option.
Roy sighed. It's times like these that I really regret all those wise cracks I made about Lunar's name... he thought.
However, based on the description of him, he might even be able to pass. Get a little makeup to cover up his facial scar, keep his hat on to cover his hair, he even had a way to disguise his eyes. If he could get close to the castle, he might be able to find out where Teya is and escape without anyone noticing he was even there. This might just work out in his favor...
"I suppose." Roy said gruffly to Ed. "After all, it would be very rude to reject his offer after he offered to pay the tabs at the bar. Speaking of which, give me something strong enough to make me think my life is getting better, will you?"

((6/4/2015: Just how many crappy jokes DID I make about Lunar's name? Given my track record... hmmm, maybe I should poke back through the original Ragnarok... Anyways, Roy goes from jumping the gun to completely overthinking this. I probably should have given Roy a better reason to stay because in retrospect "Join the Holy Knights rather than skipping town because that'll totally get Lunar off my back" was pretty lousy logic.))

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Jun 4th 2015 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 20:16 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965872
ss2teengohan
+
Adrian got up from his seat. When the fight started he mearly stepped to the side and watched. He figured there would be no need to interfere, they werent his problem. He saw Lunar catch one of them before he got away. Soon Lunar left.

"Hmm, interesting." he said
Yogi_Bear Posted: 20:40 Feb19 2011 Post ID: 2965875
Yogi_Bear
+
"I could use some work," Tomas said, expressing interest in the Knight's offer. "Plus, free beer," he said grinning. "Ed, a pitcher at an open table if you would please," he said to the stocky bartender.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Displaying Page 4 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close