Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ragnorak II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 95 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:50 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097105
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Oh? Did he now? That's rather interesting. I wasn't traveling about with this lot, so I wouldn't know."
Her words leave much room for questions such as 'where were you then?' or 'why weren't you with them?', amid other obvious questions.
"So, anything else you want to know?"

((I'm trying to provide material as much as possible Night.))
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 02:48 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097124
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
((then, allow me take over from here))

Rows and rows of tormentors were destroyed a blur of dark gold dashed through the infested streets that had just been restored, his lance of glowing cerulean blue piercing through all the darkness that stood in his way.
"The young shall have their age of peace and prosperity! I will not let their world end as mine have before! They are steadfast in their beliefs! Strong in their judgment! Do not think for one second that I will allow your misery to change that! Arrgghhhh!" yelled Marasmus as he pooled all his strength and raised his lance into the air, creating a shock wave that carried all his blue alchemical currents in a ripple like wave around him, his alchemy creating unbalanced energies that created implosions in the air all around him, he pinpointed such implosions so that they destroy only the tormentors, resulting in the destruction of a large number of tormentors all at once. Once the dust settled in, and his field of sight were clear of tormentors, he looked over to where light radiated the most in Elijah, where Striker is, as the White Knight.
"It's all up to you, White Knight, and your comrades. lead everyone, and the very world, into the new dawn! I wish to see it, just as someone else close to me does..." he thought, running in the direction that faced away from where Striker and his friends are, eliminating more tormentors along the way with his lance and bare hands.

Giganscudo smashed into a group of knight tormentors with its huge fist, sending a small quake throughout the city before it swipes its other arm across the ground, separating tormentors from their torsos altogether.

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:01 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097210
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Omega Garm observed Marasmus's actions, but was too tired from his own constant battling so far today that he couldn't must the strength to join him.
"Ah, what it must be like to have such boundless stamina. After as many fights and control swaps this body has been through, we've reached our limit. For now. Further training will drastically improve this, I am sure."
Though he is talking to himself, Omega and Garm are conversing through the singular sentence of the merged consciousness. He continues to observe his former enemy's fight as he keeps himself aloft and distant from the city.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:50 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097244
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Shade smiles at his remark at looks over at him somewhat mockingly, then starts shooting fireballs at tormentors and stretching about.

"Ahh how good it is to be young and full of energy even when fatally wounded and little actual strength."

Cassy looks at Alpha with some interest, she kinda liked that she got to talk with her. It had been quite some time since she talked to anyone.

"Yep he did, I was with him sorta. Well I was sleeping in the book he has. Didn't really remember much but it wasn't a good reunion. Afterwards he said he just was always curious about it. And as for what I wanna know... not much to want to know. With the town restored I know what it looks like so how about what type of person this Teya is?"

((thanks 1:2))
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:41 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097277
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Teya? Oh,the Princess, well she's about as pure hearted as you can get. She's so selfless it makes me uncomfortable to have money near her. She isn't the type to go slaughtering people living peacefully like your village, though. Now, may I ask a question? If you don't mind telling me, why exactly WERE you in that book?"
Kiera is also enjoying the conversation. It's been forever since she's had an ordinary conversation with someone treating her like an equal. Her girly side needs some good old fashioned gossip. It's part of what made being a female assassin fun for her,,.until she became the unapproachable Grand Master, that is. Now, any gossip she heard was about traitors and oath breakers.

nightmare2 Posted: 20:58 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097322
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"If you saw when Shade used 'Zero Destruction' a bunch of spirits, well actually souls of people he has killed to be more specifc, were released. A little after Shade left the village he went to small community of Jovalists and learned magic from them. I went to visit him and I accidentally let slip that I was worshipped Vladimir, I was pretty clueless about the world outside my village. People in the church tried to kill me but Shade was there... can't really remember much I was injured badly. So to keep me alive he somehow put my soul in the book been trying to find someone compatible for me since then."

Cassandra looks at Alpha she thought if there was anything she needed to add.

"My real body is gone think they stabbed me around the heart don't really remember what Shade did. But he regrets is greatly, he lost control of his emotions. Never asked him about it he probably would tell me but I don't wanna ask..."

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 28th 2012 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:27 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097371
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I can relate. There are things I sometimes want to ask about my assassins' missions, but some of them just have the most horrifying methods...even though I, as Grand Master, should investigate them and force them to change methods, I can't bring myself to do so. If I ever do...I'll become my father. And, well, that ended badly for him, so I definitely don't wanna do that."
Kiera is referring to the manner of death her father experienced, not the death in and of itself.

KOG Posted: 14:58 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098360
KOG
+
(( Alright. Apologies for not being able to post as much. Just a few more posts and we can close this baby. ))

Vladimir-Benjamin is seen kneeling on the ground, breathing in agony. The laceration on his chest gushes blood through his cracked armor and more is seen dripping from the corners of his mouth. His chopped wings drop to the floor and shribble up like raisens. Rage grew inside Vladimir-Benjamin, outraged that his own dark magic fails to heal his wounds and regenerate his wings. Broken and beaten down after a mere few slashes, Benjamin stubbornly tries to stand to his feet, unwilling to surrender. While he stands, Striker "The White Knight" hovers downward and lands in front a few inches in front of Benjamin, sprouting his wings out. The essence of his armor radiates a bright light, almost blinding Benjamin while he is on his knees.

"Well what are you waiting .... for?" said Benjamin, speaking in a raspy voice. "You should never hesitate to kill someone. It makes you weak. A true warrior shows no mercy. He just gets the job done. Tch. It's funny ... Who would have taught the Grim Reaper would ever fall to the Red Assassin."

Just then, the White Knight raises the Jovalin blade high, preparing to deliver the final blow. Then, suddenly on the way down, he pivots the blade and stabs it into the ground next to Benjamin. Shocked and confused, Vladimir-Benjamin looks up at the White Knight as he says the words:

RAGNORAK !

Like a volcano, an eruption of light explodes from the ground and engulfs Striker and Benjamin in its depths. He shoots into the sky like a stream, taking with it all the powers of Vladimir within Benjamin. So when the stream of light clears, what is left is Trevor Benjamin and Striker in their regular, human forms. Benjamin is seen still kneeling, but now looking at his hands and arms in disbelief.

"NO!" yelled Benjamin. "THE POWER! What did you do???????"
Striker ignores the question and responds with the following: "You're wrong, Benjamin. You were always wrong. Ragnorak does not mean destruction. It is rebirth. Rebirth from destruction. You were right about one thing though. Humanity is not perfect. Because of that, we are destined to always fall to darkness. However, it is the ones who choose to fight and emerge from the darkness that prosper. They are the true warriors of light. That's the greatest thing about being human. I may not be perfect, but through all my trials and tribulations, I never lost my way. Thanks to my friends, dead or alive, I now see true meaning of life. And for that -- from this day forward, I vow to never again take a life. I shall protect the weak and guard the just, but no more will I be a taker of lives.

I will not kill you Benjamin."

"WHAT?? What is this madness???" yells Benjamin, jumping to his feet. Not a second after standing does he fall back down to his knees, feeling his body ache all over. "ARWK!" groans Benjamin, looking up at Striker. "You are unfit to be called a warrior!!! You disgrace your family name!! You are NO warrior!"
"I'll leave Eva and the rest of the knights to attend to you" said Striker, turning away and walking, leaving the Jovalin blade in the ground. "You've already been stripped of your godly powers. On top of that, you've lost your influence as a High Priest, you've been beaten physically, and you've been broken mentally. You have nothing now. You've lost Benjamin. This war is over."

As Striker walks away, the spirit of his father "Treven Frenxs" speaks to him silently: "I'm proud of you, Manuel ..."

((Responses Smile ))

« Last edited by KOG on Jul 8th 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
1 : 2 Posted: 23:58 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098496
1 : 2
+
As he smites the last tormentor under his armored foot, Marasmus begins to feel a strange force accumulating where Striker and Benjamin is, before a stream of light shot up into the sky from said point, visible even from where he was, almost reaching Elijah's outskirts.
"That is..." remarked Marasmus under his breath, able to feel the complex, ethereal attribute the stream of light possessed, due to having experienced things that are and himself being quite 'otherworldly' as well.
"Argh! This... this feeling... What could have happened to Lord Vladimir?!" spoke Pride with a sensation he could not comprehend, one that was overwhelming him to the point that it seemed to have broken down his vainglory. Marasmus, though, knew what it was that Pride was experiencing. It was fear.
"Hmm. I don't know what's happened to your dark god, but one thing is clear. Striker has succeeded. There is no longer doubt about it, I've found the... truth." spoke Marasmus, a peaceful smile on his face, his voice shifting to normal once again, seeing as the war is finally over. "Up until now, blinded by hatred and despair... Those two clouded my judgment, but there is none I could blame but myself. Now, though... I see everything in their true light. Striker and his friends are living proof, as with the rest of the brave warriors of light... regarding humanity's greatest strength. Truthfully, thank you, everyone. I only wished I had been able to get to know all of you better... Who knows, maybe one day, we'll cross paths again. Thank you again, young ones. And Freija... thank you, eternally." remarked Marasmus, continuing to watch the stream of light until it disappeared, turning his lance back into his wooden staff, all the while ignoring Pride's anguished howl.

penguinlord352 Posted: 00:17 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098499
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Omega Garm smiles and walks past Benjamin, reverting back to his human form after deactivating the Draconic transformation. The two fall out oferect synchronization as Omega relaxes in his realm, enjoying his special celebratory wine.
"So, you've saved the day, hero. All that's left is to get the girl...speaking of which....I have a wedding to plan myself...he...I guess that with this, my service in the Holy Knights is now over."
Garm catches up to Striker with a light jog.
"Come by and visit the city sometime. Just keep your head down if you do. You're too famous to walk around the streets of an assassin city openly."
The offer The Omega Dragon, as Garm would come to be known after the events of the day's battles, was extending to Striker was sincere. He had considered inviting the Red Assassin to join the Order, but he doubted Striker would be able to do that.
"And please try not to draw too much attention to Kiera and me when you start explaining this all to the people. After all, the city of assassins doesn't exist, and neither does the Order of Omega. I mean, how could so many bloodthirsty assassins work together so well, right?"
The last part was intended as a joke. Garm shut up at that point and accepted a spare cloak from one of the remaining assassins that came to check and see the final result.

Kiera got to her feet and began to recall the Guardians of Alpha. One by one, the Guardians all over the city went away in puffs of blue smoke which disappeared quickly into the air.
All assassins. Begin operation 'cleanup'. Leave none of our brethrens' corpses behind. No assassin left behind. Got it?

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 3rd 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 09:22 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098546
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*The light coming from Trevor was effected Aeon's body but in a positive way. His body became a brighter shade of green and his wings became feathery, angelic wings. He now looked like a mix between an angel and a demon. He felt a familiar presence coming from his weapon.*

You are not just a man...

Correct I am not just that feeble old man. I am an ancient weapon and the reason for my existence is to try to guide all beings in this world down to correct path... I have lied to you a lot recently. We were both blinded by darkness.Let me tell you the full story. After my previous master past away a few decades ago I had to search for a new one. I went to the Vladimorians. I believed that I could find someone there with a good intentions, one who had found equality and balance between light and dark. Beings surrounded by such powerful darkness corrupted me and after I could not find a worthy one I focused on making my own through cruel methods. Though at that time I was forced to believe that I needed to make a being as strong as possible, when I found you I new that your mind would not succumb to the beastly instincts of your current body. Fortunately you are also here now and Striker has lifted the corruption we both had. You can now see the world beyond battle and appreciate it and it's people.

So I am now the perfect master for you.

Yes also because I created your body, I have no need to search for another should you die. Your body and your spirit can be used again. You are now the first of a long lineage of warriors but only if you accept...

Do not worry I wish to help this world rebuild, now and in the afterlife. We are now bound by faith Yam...

No. Yamato is a name given to me by humans. I am really called Suleyk, which translates to power. I only give my wielder power and some guidance but the rest is up to them, up to you. Now live on and do what you believe is right.

*Aeon took a look around, accepting his new destiny.*

So...

*He looks at the others*

...what does destiny hold for them?
nightmare2 Posted: 11:55 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098567
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Shade's face remains blank being between a few emotions he felt no need to express anything. He looks down at Benjamin and the Blade of Jovalin then walks off back toward Cassandra, some of the remaing few tormentors follow after him. Being as he seemed to attract them towards him, five of them arrived behind him sorta like an honor guard. He looks over at Teya for a few seconds then smiles brightly at Cassandra.

"Well the Cassy how about we stick around for a little while more? Atleast until I get all my stuff and money they owe me. Maybe a few rewards too. Then we shall return home to Lord Vladimir's protection and bring back a fwe more guards too."

Shade points back at the Tormentors behind him.

"Okay... I would like to stay for a little while longer. I am curious about this Teya girl.

Shade, cassandra, and the five remaing tormentors follow after Striker and Garm.

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:59 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098604
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Well, I suppose I'll keep the Princess company."
Kiera walks over to where Teya is, intending to help her if she has trouble staying on her feet after such a massive release of power.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:08 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099028
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The Falcion ghosts let out a loud cheer, and several went over to Striker. Rilk slapped him on the back and Adana was rapidly shaking his hand.

Only two of the remaining ghosts stayed back.
"Shouldn't you be congratulating your friend, or at least saying your final goodbyes?" Xavier said.
Roy shifted uneasily. "No, I already said goodbye. Besides, I wouldn't want his ego to get too big, now would I?" Roy smiled.
They stood their in silence for a few moments, and the ghosts slowly began to fade. Viridian Six was dimming, and with it, the ghosts were as well. Now that the trouble had settled, there was no reason for the Falcion's to remain, and not enough energy to keep them there for more than another minute or so.
"So, how do you think they'll do?"
"What, those morons? They'll get themselves in a lot more trouble, and then they'll grow old, but they'll be happy still. I wish I could be around for the wedding, though." Roy pointed to Teya with one finger and Striker with another.
"And you?"
"Me? They got along fine without me for ten years. I don't think anything will be different now."
"Well then," Xavier said, watching several of the Falcion's turn back into their spirits and return to the revolver, "ready to see your new home?"
"Not quite," Roy replied. "There was something I wanted to know first."
Xavier raised an eyebrow.
"In this battle, the ghost of every Falcion to ever die appeared to fight, correct?"
"Yes..." Xavier said slowly, seeing where it was going.
"Xavier, where is my mother?"
Xavier remained silent.
"Where is Jennifer Falcion!?"
"It... seems like we have much to discuss, Roy," Xavier said, extending his hand to Roy. "Come with me, and I'll answer all of your questions when we reach the other side."
Roy hesitated, and then grasped Xavier's hand. The two faded into tiny green spheres and returned to Viridian Six, which finally grew completely dim.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Mar 5th 2012 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 13:39 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099062
KOG
+
As Striker celebrates with the Falcion ghost, the massive power around Teya begins to leave her. The surging power of light caused Teya to literally float off the ground, her blonde hair stretching high to the sky. The light slowly dims following the defeat of Benjamin and Teya hovers back down to the ground. As expected, Teya struggles to maintain her balance, courtesy of the massive use of energy. Luckily, Kiera was there to catch her.
"Thanks, I'm fine" said Teya, using the arms of Kiera to regain her balance. Afterwards, she looks over at Benjamin kneeled down with his head lowered, completely broken. Having a pure heart, despite everything he has done, Teya could not help but feel sympatheic for Benjamin. She knew he got exactly what he deserved, but a side of her was curious to know why he was dead set of creating a new utopia. Was he bullied as a kid? Did he feel abandoned by his father, or worse, the world? Behind most evil deeds, there is a purpose. Teya wanted to know Benjamin's purpose and it is this curiosity that led her to walk over to Benjamin.

As two holy knight surrounded to pick him up, Teya walks up and says, "Wait, I need to ask him something" The knights respectfully back away from the kneeled Benjamin to allow Teya to speak.

"I don't understand ..... I was immortal .... "
"Trevor, you were always human" said Teya. "You may have possessed the power, but it could not change what you truly are. Only who ... "
"I need more time .... I need more power ... I need more darkness"
Teya kneels down with Benjamin, looking reach his lost mind with her words. "Listen" she said. "There is more to this world than just darkness. I know we humans are not perfect. Only Jovalin knows how imperfect I am. Yet, when you think about it, it is that imperfection that makes us perfect. Because we have a power neither darkness or light can overcome. Will. You do not have to let darkness or light overtake your life, Trevor. You can create your own path. Your will is stronger than anyone's I've seen. So if anyone can reconcile from their actions, I know you can. Why destroy the world when you can change it from within? Rebirth. Isn't that the real definition of Ragnorak?"

Benjamin sits frozen in place, letting his silence answer Teya. Then after a few seconds, Benjamin begins to laugh under his breath:

"Heheh ... hehehaha .... hehahaha ... "
"Trevor?"
"You know what's funny, Princess? Now that I think about it. After I had created my Utopia .... I was just going to destroy it again."
"What ... ?"
"Killing is all I know. As a child, I killed insects. As an adult, I've murdered so many men. And you know what else? The only reason why I wanted to marry you was so I could do something no man has ever done before. Hehaha ... hahahahaha! KILL YOU!"
"AHH!!"

A burst of darkness erupts under the feet of Benjamin and launches him into the air! As he descends down towards Teya, he grows a sinister smile on his face and pulls out his samurai sword, looking to kill the Princess with one deadly blow. However, before he could pounce of Teya:

CRACK!

A pistol goes off!! In the blink of an eye, a bullet is seen piercing through the skull of Benjamin in such a gruesome manner his head gushes out blood from the back. Almost in slow motion, his body slumps down to the ground and lays motionless. As blood oozes from the wound in his skull, his eyes roll to the back of his head and his body twitches.

"Hehaha ... hehaha ...hahah .... haha ...heh .... heh ... heh ........ ha ..... "

Benjamin breathes his last breath, and dies. Afterwards, his body suddenly morphs into a stream of tiny green spheres and travels over towards Striker .... who is holding the Viridian Six revolver up. The spheres of light fly towards the revolver and become absorbed in its depths, joining the Falcion ghosts inside. It was apparent that Striker reluctantly pulled the trigger on Benjamin and ended his life.
"Hope he enjoys the company of the Falcions" said Striker. "I'm sure they'll keep him under control."

« Last edited by KOG on Jun 3rd 2015 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:03 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099067
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'll make sure he does, Striker. After all, the dead fall under my domain. He'll have plenty of 'fun' with the Falcions, trust me."
Omega leaves Garm immediately to see to his promise. Afterwards, Garm pulls the hood of his new cloak up, to better hide his face. He didn't need anyone else to know his identity after all this. He intended to sink into history as the anonymous assassin who aided the legendary Red Assassin/White Knight on battle against the foxes of Vladimir. And that was only if he couldn't help it.
"Striker, that was a great shot for one so undesired...........when people ask what happened today, try not to let my name leak out at least please."
Knowing it wasn't the time to ask such a thing of the man, he had muttered the request, doubting that even if he had a chance to ask, it would be wasted. He had a feeling his name would leak out there one way or another. He career as an assassin was now virtually over.
Guess its time I settled down and got a different job. Maybe bodyguard or messenger. Who knows, maybe I'll be a teacher for the next generation of assassins.

Kiera had followed Teya when she went over to Benjamin and ran over to her after Benjamin died.
"Princess, are you okay?!"
She was more worried about Teya's mental health than whether Benjamin hurt her or not, because as far as she could tell, the evil old creep had died before he could touch her.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:32 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099092
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Shade watched Benjamin's last failure before walking over to Teya, with Cassandra right behind him. He smiles at Teya.

"Well done little princess, I don't believe it but you might have matured and learned something. More importantly than that where is my paycheck, medal, and thank you? I did a lot of work... I mean I can always undo that little mass revival spell. I am sure you wouldn't want have to worry about all of those few hundred paychecks."

Shade leans back and crosses his arms while smiling brightly and expectantly at her. Cassandra leans over from behind him and looks at he curiously before stepping up and holding out her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Teya. I am Cassandra. And before you pay Shade I want you to say thank you, very loudly so EVERYONE can hear you, to Lord Vladimir. Cause He deserves one unless you wanna think Shade's revival magic he performed was some miracle for Jovalin, which it wasn't."

Cassandra compies Shade's stance more playfully and smiles at Teya as well, less expectantly of course. She doubted she would say thanks but either way she thought Teya was still pretty cool.

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:52 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099109
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Omega returns to Garm at that exact moment, as does Alpha to Kiera. The two deity's radiate power from their hosts, staring at the pretentious little girl with extreme rage filling every thought going through their minds.

"Oh? You think Vladimir deserves thanks for that? It was Vladimir's power that killed them all in the first place. So I think that the revival was more of an apology from him than a 'good deed' you little brat. Paying this prick is one thing, but thanking the cause of all the suffering and violence that took place today? The source of all the nightmarish memories that the people of this city will be haunted with? Oh, I don't think that is anywhere near deserved."

Omega has a very strong urge to walk over and hit the girl who basically ordered the Princess to thank who he considered the most arrogant deity he'd ever known, who had, in fact, just allowed Benjamin to attempt to use him to destroy the world. Only Alpha's swift words stop him.

nightmare2 Posted: 16:09 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099125
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((lol i was hoping for something like that... so funny))

Cassandra flinches but Shade just yawns and stretches his arms, when they were done he looked over at Kiere as she was the closer of the two.

"For dieties you guys are pretty dumb. Vladimir is the God of destruction and death, correct? So why wouldn't he let little Benji 'borrow' some of his power? Anyway's technically that was all Benjamin's doing similiar how Kiera or Garm over here chose to use your power. And don't call me a prick, so arrogant are you thinking you are any better than us humans, mortals. You and I both have flaws, niether of us are better than the other. Now let me teach YOU something little diety, from darkness light was born, from destruction new life was born. Do try to learn the meaning of rebirth and control your tempers. Scaring little Cassy like that."

Shade rolls his eyes and pats Cassandra on the back. He waited a few moments before continuing on.

"Calm down yet or do you two children need to sit in time out for a few hours and learn to control your emotions. As far as paying me goes, that is a given as is giving me a medal for all that I did, and a nice kind 'Thank you'. As far as thanking Lord Vladimir goes I am sure this little princess can ignore and prove to me that she hasn't in fact matured. Her choice, not yours so try to keep your opinions out of it and remember that being immortal and all powerful doesn't make you any better than the rest of us."

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:31 Mar05 2012 Post ID: 3099129
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Borrow? That was a full on possession. And Kiera never chose to be Alpha's vessel."
Omega ended up walking over, even though he truly despised the provoking Vladimir follower. He speaks in a calm tone, hiding the sea of rage he feels for that foolish request.
"And don't try to lecture the deities of creation and cessation on how things began and how things will end. We know more than you do, much more, in fact, on that topic. And guess what. The light didn't come from darkness. It came from nonexistence. We have every right to be angry, too. Since you just asked us to thank the one who was trying to destroy the very laws of nature by interfering in the realms of other deities, I believe we have that right. It's the same thing as Garm taking your book and ripping all the pages out."

Alpha simply looked at Shade with cold eyes. Omega had said everything she'd wanted to say, but much calmer.

Displaying Page 95 of 97
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close